Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 691011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Empire of Dirt - R18+ Doujin RPG

夜属 Nightkin
    Sadly the mega file got deleted. However since i downloaded it i might try to put it back online As warellis said the CG and sprite are on exhentai. 4chan managed to identify all the servants after seeing them thanks to the sprites filenames.
    No idea if there will be a book 2 but maybe since a few servants weren't in the mats.

Edit : here are the mats (even if i expect them to be deleted again) : ******************folder/LFkzAbQZ#36pXTHzZWapfVAnmifVLeA
    Last edited by mhplayer; August 2nd, 2020 at 07:46 AM.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    The dude who uploaded them to /fgog/ directly said he was going to take them down inside of 12 hours. Your files are unlikely to be taken down unless someone reports them.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    The dude who uploaded them to /fgog/ directly said he was going to take them down inside of 12 hours. Your files are unlikely to be taken down unless someone reports them.
    Ok thanks.

The servants not in the mats are
    Spoiler:
    astolfo, assasin Nightingale, don Quichotte, the sirotci, this game's version of skadi and sigurd and finally shuten
    Last edited by mhplayer; August 2nd, 2020 at 01:46 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    Who are the ones in the mats? I recognize the ones from fgo but I can't read moonrunes and don't know who the original characters are.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Who's the witch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

夜属 Nightkin
    Servants from the mats are in order:

Spoiler:
    saber scatash, bryn, archer rama, rider jan zizka (genderbent of course), assasin li bai, raikou, no name caster (she seems to be an amalgation of legends about witches), shielder (,can't rember if he is dinadan or dagonet), saber Liu xiu (genderbend, her brother liu yan shows up in a flashback), saito hajime (don't know his class), saber jeanne, ruler babalon (a godess of the thelema doctrine), aleister Crowley (his class is "beast ?" and knowing how much of a chuni he was in real life he likely is just pretending to be one

Not a bad set of servants for a fanfic. From what i played of the demo, the game seems to have an actual plot that isn't just there to justify the sex scenes. However since i can't speak japanese, i can't confirm it.
    Last edited by mhplayer; August 2nd, 2020 at 01:50 PM.

The demos had a lot of plot, to the point where only one of the sex scenes actually made it in the actual text (and they just bundled the other in with no context).
    shit BL says

It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    ladies, he's single

Spoiler:
    Homunculus Dragon Factor jester knight is a weird way to do it. Also literally Sieg and Astolfo combined.

Crowley I don’t expect them to do well unfortunately with just how big, foundational and how he should probably fit into the workings of Nasu.

my main problem is that most of the designs range from a few bad ones, generally uninspired safe ones that are tweaks on canon looks, or ok but Over designed messes. It’s unfair to compare anything doujin to peak Takeuchi but no one really looks memorable or interesting visually at all.

I’ll play it once it’s translated but I don’t have high expectations. I imagine there’s a few good ideas at least. I’ll enjoy what there is to enjoy and shrug at the rest.

Sorry you're wrong and the witch design is GREAT
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    That witch servant is interesting. Is she has no name what name does she go by in the dialogue?

Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    That witch servant is interesting. Is she has no name what name does she go by in the dialogue?
    She is somewhat like Nursery Rhyme, but about witchcraft, “Aradia, or the Gospel of Witches”. Like one dude said - an amalgamation of everything that was in that book and everything that is connected with witches. This is based on Material Book information. Dunno how much true is this, can’t fully understand moon runes

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Vozová Hradba straight to katakana is pretty funny. Should have just called it
    Wagenburg
    ワアゲンブウグ.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're gonna try to be authentic and transliterate the word Čachtice into a letter salad, then maybe you should have thought of that desire to be authentic before you made the character in question a dojikko dragon idol who is neither vampiric nor Hungarian.
    Last edited by Ratman; August 3rd, 2020 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    Vozová Hradba straight to katakana is pretty funny. Should have just called it
    Wagenburg
    ワアゲンブウグ.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're gonna try to be authentic and transliterate the word Čachtice into a letter salad, then maybe you should have thought of that desire to be authentic before you made the character in question a dojikko dragon idol who is neither vampiric nor Hungarian.
    Wait, Liz is in FEOD too?

By the way, not that I endorse that kind of thing, but the game is, indeed, up on nyaa.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Nah, it's just that she is a shining example of this effect. They just call her Elisabeth in most of the material, but when it comes to the NP name they insist on Erzsébet even though it winds up a hilarious mess that's not even read remotely that way.

There is a point of a culture being unable to properly interpret another culture, where you should just give up on trying to, and come up with a token expression for the idea that at least sounds good (like a more common version of the name), even if it's not authentic. It's strange that the asians so often completely give up in aesthetics and instead go for something that looks cool, but when it comes to language, I mean we got so many kanji that one of them has to be good enough for Strč Prst Skrz Krk, right?

It's how in Bleach, LA MUERTE sounds actually cool as long as you have no idea what it means, but when your brain processes the word naturally, it flips into amazingly lame and campy. Japan dodges a lot of bullets that way.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    I can't tell if it's the chinese team paying them or them paying the chinese team.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

I still haven't brought the game, but I want to, I'll wait and see the difference in releases.

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    Sorry you're wrong and the witch design is GREAT
    Yeah I think its really cool
    Most of the designs I really like, if that one guy with the rusty lance is who i think he is, than thats a great interpretation of DQ.

There are also some super good enemy/npc designs in there but I've been trying to not look into it too much since I actually wanna play it.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

That makes sense, tell us your thoughts when you finish