40 40.40%
  • Leave her dead

32 32.32%
  • Want her back, 10/10, would kill again

27 27.27%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910

Thread: Olga Marie in F/GO

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    I mean, after she showed up as the Alien Priestess most everyone guessed she'd be related to the final boss somehow. Is she actually the final boss now or just a flunkie?
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

What do you mean "she showed up as the alien priestess"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    I mean, after she showed up as the Alien Priestess most everyone guessed she'd be related to the final boss somehow. Is she actually the final boss now or just a flunkie?
    She's not the priestess
    Spoiler:
    she's Beast VII, the Alien God
    Or at least its vessel

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    She's not the priestess
    Spoiler:
    she's Beast VII, the Alien God
    Or at least its vessel
    At this point, Olga being the Alien Priestess is almost certain.

US Friend Code
    I guess it may be her mind or something.

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    What do you mean "she showed up as the alien priestess"?
    LB Prologue, LB1?
    shit BL says

It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    ladies, he's single

LB Prologue, LB1?
    I don't know if I'm missing something you're referring to or if you're just misremembering yourself but there was never any indication there to imply that she had ANYTHING to do with Olga. In fact, the most of a connection we have still in JP, unless my memory fails me, is that Pepe calls her "U-chan", which is an obvious reference at this point. Otherwise, Olga's deal is as Reign put it (and we still don't have all the pieces on that, obviously), but we don't really know anymore about the priestess yet and they've never really dropped any sort of explicit or implicit hints other than the aforementioned as to her direct relation to Olga.

I think it's still a pretty popular theory, what with Marisbilly and all the crack around him, that the priestess isn't literally Olga or her projected mind or whatever but rather the projected mind of laplace (or whatever other Chaldea machine fits) since that ties into the big Maris cracks.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    they've never really dropped any sort of explicit or implicit hints other than the aforementioned as to her direct relation to Olga.
    I think that it's a very least safe to assume that Kirschtaria believed she was Olga's mind. The whole talk about actualizing the future she failed to achieve, and his overall brotherly tone to the priestess make a lot more sense this way.

US Friend Code
    The only connection I can think of between the priestess and Olga is that circle on the priestess's forehead, since Olga's magic crest is in the same spot and shape. It's a pretty loose connection though.

Not directly related to the prietess there's also this dream sequence from Moonlight/Lostroom that some people think means Olga is the "alien" that was experimented on at Area 51 who Bluebook read about.
    For however much it may be worth, once Fujimaru wakes up from his dream about Olga the priestess is shown watching him.
    Last edited by Reign; May 2nd, 2021 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    I don't know if I'm missing something you're referring to or if you're just misremembering yourself but there was never any indication there to imply that she had ANYTHING to do with Olga. In fact, the most of a connection we have still in JP, unless my memory fails me, is that Pepe calls her "U-chan", which is an obvious reference at this point. Otherwise, Olga's deal is as Reign put it (and we still don't have all the pieces on that, obviously), but we don't really know anymore about the priestess yet and they've never really dropped any sort of explicit or implicit hints other than the aforementioned as to her direct relation to Olga.

I think it's still a pretty popular theory, what with Marisbilly and all the crack around him, that the priestess isn't literally Olga or her projected mind or whatever but rather the projected mind of laplace (or whatever other Chaldea machine fits) since that ties into the big Maris cracks.
    Well, I can't honestly claim to perfectly remember precisely was and wasn't being said nearly two years ago, but I'm fairly sure the theory that "the mysterious figure/alien priestess is actually Olga/related to Olga" was at least prominent in this forum at the time. And having played through the same in NA relatively recently (wait, actually, it's been almost a year since LB1? Wack) I seem to have arrived to more or less the same conclusion, though that's at least partially because of the pre-established theories in the first place. Can't say I can point out specific parts of the text beyond "that time where all the Crypters had a chat" though.
    Last edited by Deathhappens; May 2nd, 2021 at 05:53 PM.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    When you take Lostroom and Back Alley Nightmare as well as all the various appearances the Alien Priestess made, wandering through Chaldea when it got destroyed, the way she observes Guda, the stuff she talked about with the Olympians and then U-Olga, the Alien Priestess being Olga just fits.

Well, I can't honestly claim to perfectly remember precisely was and wasn't being said nearly two years ago, but I'm fairly sure the theory that "the mysterious figure/alien priestess is actually Olga/related to Olga" was at least prominent in this forum at the time. And having played through the same in NA relatively recently (wait, actually, it's been almost a year since LB1? Wack) I seem to have arrived to more or less the same conclusion, though that's at least partially because of the pre-established theories in the first place. Can't say I can point out specific parts of the text beyond "that time where all the Crypters had a chat" though.
    Yeah, the theory came about almost immediately as she first appeared and it's stuck because it was easy to hold onto and support, but it didn't exactly have concrete backing to begin with. I think at this point what Comun mentioned is the biggest indicator of it being true, but up to that point almost everything was just stuff that could apply if you really want to support the theory, but also could just as well not, so.

Anyway my point was that it wasn't as explicit as "she absolutely is the priestess", but yes she is the Final Boss now.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no