Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 236368717273
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1450

Thread: [Quest] Lost Singularity - Fimbulwinter

Blog Entries
    I’ll agree with ​1. Leaving her there doesn’t seem like what he’d do in that instant, even if he can’t spare too much time on checking.

Signature byakasaka asa

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries

(BGM)

“Well, well, what’re we going to do about this…”

There’s only one person who can hear Lancer’s words, but that person cannot catch his voice amidst the relentless storm swirling around them. The ancient sovereign and the one deprived of his own body have become prisoners, trapped inside a cage in constant motion. What looks like sand, dark like the depths of outer space, rages around them, a ferocious tornado that would scour them into nothing if they allowed it.

What holds the scouring, searing darkness at bay is Lancer’s melam, further empowered by that of his signature weapon, the thick, trunk-like long spear once enshrined in Kutha. The sickly-looking, cold-colored radiance has become an irregular, inchoate dome keeping the two men isolated from what would otherwise be their end.

However, it is clear that the dark ‘substance’ does not need to reach Seigi Nomikata to hurt him. It is the representation of the very unraveling of his body, twisted, unmade and remade by the usurper to wield it beyond its human limitations. As the body is inextricably connected to the soul, there is no way ‘Seigi Nomikata’ would be spared from such a brutal violation of his very existence. However, the usurper clearly cares only for the physical body, to use it as it pleases.

“Uuuh….ugh…” What’s left of ‘Seigi Nomikata’ hugs itself, not quite in pain, for he’s already far beyond the point of feeling any pain. What awareness remains in this soul only recognizes the erosion and unmaking of his very existence, represented in this metaphysical realm by his shape losing coherence and clarity, like a noisy image in an old TV.

“Come on, you can bear with this!” encourages the Servant. “A man’s got to seize the opportunity. When there’re none, he must endure until the opportunity appears! So shape up, my man!”

Naram-Sin pats Seigi’s back encouragingly, not thinking much of the fact that he could barely feel his hand touching anything solid. He will not show worry or consternation, for he is the emperor. He is a man who never allowed himself to show weakness. Therefore, he will just make his stand here, and endure. And wait.

His presence here is a literal light in the darkness, and the only thing ‘Seigi’ can perceive by this point, other than himself. There is nothing aside from this man, other than darkness and oblivion. And that is why what is left of ‘Seigi Nomikata’ does not want this light to disappear along with him.

“Just…go…please…you still can…”

“Don’t waste energy on such worthless words.”

“But…I’m the…only one who has to…”

“You are not one of my soldiers, so I don’t expect you to die for my sake.”

Make no mistake: this man was a warlord and an ancient autocrat who claimed ownership over everything in his empire, including the lives of his subjects. However, that is not everything he was, nor everything he was mythicized for. He was the kind of person who would do exactly what he is doing right now: placing his own existence on the line for a man he does not know, with absolutely no expectation of personal benefit or reward for the effort, solely because he has unilaterally decided that this is what he must do.

Truly, he is a weirdo. But there were a lot of weirdos like him in previous eras, for a very simple reason.

“If anything, how can I call myself a man, a hero, or a scion of the Sargonid line if I can’t even help a single person!?”

The order of that list speaks volumes of the kind of person Naram-Sin was.

The protective dome remains undiminished because Lancer sustains it with whatever magical energy was allowed him in this miraculous manifestation. Once that runs out, he will use his very soul and Saint Graph if necessary. Of this there is no doubt, no hesitation to be seen on that handsome face.

“But…at this rate…”

“Something will change!” Lancer declares, his voice the voice of conviction. “I am sure of it, so I will hold this at bay until it happens, or I never deserved my title and my realm!”

“That’s…unreasonable…”

At this, Naram-Sin laughs. The ability to laugh even as his very life is eroding away is the mark of a hero.

“Listen to me, young man.”

(BGM)

His voice softens and deepens, showing the serenity of years not shown by his youthful body.

“I am not what you would call the ‘historical’ Naram-Sin. I am a manifested legend, the result of centuries of oral and written tradition after my death. In my legends, I was punished because I didn’t listen to Ishtar’s advice. I went looking for a fight when she told me to stay my hand, and I ‘got my ass kicked’, as people say in your era. When I did as she told me, everything went my way.”

Yes, that is indeed ‘the heroic legend of Naram-Sin’. To a modern, rational mind, this kind of story is…

“That’s it. That’s the kind of lame hero I am: a cautionary tale for everybody to know better than to disobey the gods.”

However, there is no trace on his expression of the self-deprecation in his words. Whatever he says about himself, he is in no way ashamed of who he is.

“But here’s the thing: the gods had already left this world in my time, so there’s no way I could have had Ishtar standing by my side giving me advice, and the people who heard that story knew that. So, what use is there for a story so easily disproven?”

The modern layman makes the mistake of looking down on the people of previous eras. After all, they were fools; ignorant, gullible sheep easily swayed into believing in invisible gods.

“The story finds meaning and makes sense when you realize that the ‘Ishtar’ in my legend was a stand-in for a very real woman,” further explains the grinning man. “You get what I mean, right?”

Yes, Seigi gets it. He was all too acquainted with a girl gifted with divine beauty and a bad habit of telling everybody what they lacked and how they could do better. Even at his lowest, as only dregs remain of his ravaged soul, the memory of such an exalted soul remains vivid and strong.

“That is why ancients Mesopotamians could believe. Even if we couldn’t see them, our gods were real. We knew they were real, beyond any doubt.”

That is why this hero, Naram-Sin the Twice-Blessed, can exist. The chosen warrior of the two goddess sisters.

“Because Enheduanna existed, and she was all the proof we needed.”

And that is why she was deified, and her legend engraved into eternity.

“And it is that Enheduanna who brought me here,” Lancer finishes with an almost lackadaisical shrug. “So I have faith. In that this effort has a meaning. And you should too! Whatever it is that gives you direction and meaning when nothing else does, remember it!”

That, indeed, is faith. It has nothing to do with religion, politics, or ideology. It is all about hope; about the things that give you the strength to keep pushing forward, even in the deepest darkness.

“Direction…meaning…”

The things that pushed him to follow Lancer Lily to Valparaíso. The reasons he has to preserve his life at all cost. The few precious things he has gathered and protected throughout the trials of life. That which is worth dying for, and more importantly, that which is worth living for.

“That’s right,” Lancer speaks encouragingly. “Come on, man; you’re, how old? I’d say not even three decades, right? You’ve still got enough life in you for a dozen children!”

The ancient king laughs heartily, even as he slowly pours away his existence in a seemingly hopeless endurance battle.

Streets of Valparaíso
    Day 04
    Evening Phase – 11
    Sheer cold (-31°C/-24°F)

Javier’s Status & Choice
    Health: Optimal
    Sustenance: Optimal
    Warmth: Good
    Stamina: Optimal
    Magic circuits active.
    (BGM)

“Caster, I don’t know if you can hear me, but I’m listening!” I call out to the empty air as I force myself up to a kneeling position. The shock of the latest impact shook my concentration and turned off my circuits, so I have to take the extra seconds to get some fire back on me before I freeze. Throughout these seconds, Elisabeth remains unmoving. I remember how intimidating she looked in our single meeting that feels so long ago. Right now, however, she could not look any feebler and weaker.

Alambique,” I murmur as I place my hands on her shoulders to straighten her into a supine position. After all, I want to warm her up, not set her on fire. I know enough first aid to verify that she breathes and has a pulse.

“Hey. Elisabeth, right? You hafta wake up; you can’t stay on this cold floor…!” I call out and shake her a little, hoping that and the warmth now filling her body do the trick. As I do this, I have to keep my ears open for anything happening outside, as well as on Caster’s speech.

“The first thing you need to understand is that this being doesn’t have a physical body in this world. It only can exist by taking another’s body. Outside of a body, it is a non-being, so it is impossible to interact with it without something like a Divine Authority. In other words, you have to defeat it while it is inside a host body.”

Alright, so that means there’s no ‘taking it out to fight it in its true form’, because there’s no ‘true form’ in the first place. That’s…weird to think about, but whatever.

I feel the woman next to me stirring a little, but Caster’s talking.

“In the same way, because it has no ‘self’ in this world, it also has no power of its own. Rather, its only power is to invade a host body, and then understand it.”

“So, it really can only use Nomikata’s abilities, right!?” I ask the air.

“Yes!”

Well, that confirms Caster can hear me.

“It just so happens that its fundamental nature is highly compatible with Mister Seigi’s Origin and magecraft! That’s why it uses it so proficiently!”

There’s no ‘it just so happens’ involved here. It obviously possessed Nomikata on purpose, considering his alternatives back then were Liria and myself. But anyway, our enemy is some sort of ancient spirit who uses Nomikata’s magecraft, but better. Which means the original plan remains viable, because I have an answer to both his nigredo and his Wind magecraft. The problem’s that ‘instant movement’ or whatever it is…

A gasp close by steals my attention. I look down at the girl who has regained consciousness, only to find myself following her as she desperately crawls away from me until she has cornered herself in, well, the corner of the two nearest walls. One hand covers the eye normally protected by an eyepatch. The one visible eye, tho…

“Whoa, ca-calm down,” I say, not quite sure why I’m feeling so much more nervous all of a sudden. “It’s fine…”

My words trail off at the end there. I cannot really claim that it’s safe. Yet, it is not the noise of combat outside this building that elicit such raw terror in this girl’s single visible eye. She is like a small rodent in a cage, shrieking at the hand reaching inside to grab it.

“Please…” She murmurs, making herself as small and unseen as possible. “…I don’t want to die…”

…what the hell is this? It’s like…that wasn’t a general statement. She has one-sidedly decided that I am here to kill her.

I should say something here, but Caster steals my attention once again.

“Liria, that…is just an advanced application of nigredo. What it is attacking is the concept of ‘relative distance’! The World immediately reimposes the concept, but not fast enough to prevent it from closing the distance!”

…so, how do we deal with that? No, it’s just magecraft, right? Magecraft acting on…what? An intangible concept. Distance is relative, but that technique affects my perception of the distance between us. But Caster said it attacked the concept itself, not my brain or something like that. I cannot begin to imagine how that works, but then again, it’s not like I can see magical energy, either.

What he’s attacking is ‘the World’, so…if I filled the distance between us with my flame, would that work? Shit, plan or no plan, I gotta get back there to help Liria!

“Look,” I begin, turning to the terrified girl in the corner. “Things are kind of bad out there, so…um, if you can flee by yourself, just go and do that.”

I don’t think she’s going to die to the cold anymore, and I cannot really force her to do anything.

“Liria, I cannot reveal its name!”

…what? That’s…a very good point—Caster’s explained a lot, but she hasn’t revealed the name of whoever, or whatever it is we’re fighting.

“If I speak its name out loud, my exalted lady will intervene!”

Club Alemán – Sala Hamburgo, Salvador Donoso 1337, Valparaíso
    Temperate (25°C/77°F)

(BGM)

“Hmm…”

With or without Caster revealing the enemy’s identity, The Maid would be hard pressed to do much of anything with two blades caressing the front and the back of her throat. At least so it seems.

Her seemingly bored, uncaring eyes shift from Maria Westinghouse to her left, to Archer to her right, both of them with weapon-holding arms stretched in her direction. Then, she looks at the ceiling, her eyes currently denied the night sky no longer painted in blue aurora ever since Wiligut destroyed the fake Grail she put in her temple for show. Naturally, such a thing is not a limitation to the likes of her. The people around her can only begin to guess as to what she truly sees when she looks up at that ceiling.

“…it is hard to drink like this,” she idly muses. Indeed, the swords get in the way of taking the cup of wine to her mouth.

“You’ll live,” Maria mercilessly retorts.

A distance away, the not-so-ordinary humans and even-less-ordinary Hexensoldaten watch the tense scene with measured trepidation.

“You know, I can’t help but wonder why they don’t just finish her now that they’ve got her like this,” Senta muses, albeit it is kind of a stupid question whose answer she already knows. They all know.

If they don’t kill her, it’s because they can’t. Neither Archer nor Maria know how, but they know she can get out of this position.

“…so? What exactly is the plan here?” The Maid inquires.

Caster’s voice reaches them too, although they are not clear as to whether this is Caster’s intention or Enheduanna’s one-sided intervention. Whatever the case, they hear her words, and therefore have identified the enemy, even if the ancient priestess won’t reveal its name. Both Maria and Archer acted before anybody could even think of speaking the name out loud, as if reading each other’s minds.

“Girl, can you shape the name of the body stealer in your mind?” asks the mountain of a man. Maria nods.

“Yeah, but that’s probably Ṣāltum’s nature to not give a shit about the rules. What about ya?”

“I…can, though I must admit I have to make considerable mental effort to reject the idea of ‘Marduk’, despite never having met this entity. It appears interaction is not necessary for its identity-distortion ability.”

Maria turns to Fiore and the others, somewhat huddled together and reveling in the warmth provided by Enheduanna’s dining hall.

“What about you? Ahh, but don’t say it out loud.”

Sakura shakes her head.

“Sorry, but I still have no idea,” she admits, but that is just ignorance of ancient Mesopotamian mythology, rather than any awareness-occluding effect. On the other hand, Fiore nods confidently.

“It is the third member of the primordial triad in the Enūma Eliš, right?”

Not only Maria, but the two homunculus girls nod in shared agreement. With that, the sword girl turns her firm gaze upon The Maid.

“Now, I’m gonna guess here, but you’re still stuck in Marduk mode, aren’t’cha?”

“You guess right,” the austere woman admits. “Even with all the information provided, my mind can only conceive of the name ‘Marduk’, nonsensical as this may be.”

This does take the other girls by surprise. Sakura almost chuckles at Fiore going into deep thought, likely working on an explanation for the apparent differences in awareness.

“Alright then,” Maria continues. “What would you do if you knew the real name?”

“I would use my Noble Phantasm to give it a shape I could then destroy,” The Maid nonchalantly answers, obviously unbothered by the interrogation.

“…right.” Maria sighs. “Gotta give it to that Caster: she knows what she’s doing.”

“Do you not want to help them?” Enheduanna then inquires, making Maria roll her eyes.

“That’s the point Caster’s trying to make: she wants them to win without us.”

“Their opponent is something beyond their understanding. There are very likely to die.”

“Well, Caster’s not asking for help, so she still believes they can beat it. If all that old spirit amounts to is an overpowered version of that Nomikata guy, then it’s not an impossible challenge. So, let them fight, and let them win. Without help from gods or demons.”

“I feel obligated to point out that my student wields the divine flame of Villarrica’s ngen, and Liria Colhuán—”

“Aaah, you know what I meant—”
    “Liria!”

The very clear, palpable and chilling anguish and fear in that single word engulfs the room in heavy silence, only exacerbated by the fact that they only have that single word and nothing else. After all, the one single High Priestess who can see everything that is happening in that distant street is sharing nothing. The only thing she reveals to those paying enough attention is the tension in her body, and the slightest of frowns on her lovely face. Nothing more is needed, for all the present feel the violent shaking that follows, and the barrage of debris that strikes their dining hall’s ensorcelled windows. Without Enheduanna’s previous preparations, the windows would’ve shattered, and they all would have been engulfed by this thick cloud of unknown provenance.

Yet, even as they hear Fiore flinching and Sakura embracing her protectively—an unnecessary gesture in a building that will definitely not fall—, a question speaks loud and clear in the Hexensoldaten’s minds: if their mother can in fact free herself from the encirclement of blades, and she wants to act, then what is actually stopping her?

(BGM)

It needs not to be said, but Liria Colhuán has been fighting this whole time. A one-sided, thoroughly defensive, evasive battle; a dance against maiming by dancing air sickles, crushing by gargantuan pressure waves, and unraveling by stream, spears and whips of all-destroying dark energy. There is no expression on the ancient spirit’s inhuman face, but Liria cannot help but think it is mocking her, looking down on her, toying with her like a cat with a crippled little bird. Despite her clearly superior speed and agility, she cannot see a safe approach, and even if she gets into melee distance, then what?

She is at a disadvantage of her own creation, for it already tried its teleportation trick on her, to which she reflexively responded by lashing out with her Left Arm of Destruction, forcing it to retreat. Unfortunately, she has no answer to his vast repertoire of ranged attacks. His attempts at throwing walking dead at him ended all too quickly, to the point that she felt bad for the people whose bodies were unmade by its nigredo.

SO, YOU DO INTEND TO USE THAT LEFT ARM? HAVE YOU STOPPED THE PRETENTIONS OF KINDNESS, AND PROPERLY PLACED YOUR LIFE ABOVE SEIGI NOMIKATA’S?

“God, somebody shut him up…” Liria mutters darkly, letting her superior agility keep her away from the possessing spirit’s unceasing attacks. None of her zombies have reached him, but they’ve gotten close enough. It would be trivial to defeat it, or at least cripple it, with her Noble Phantasm, but that would likely destroy Seigi Nomikata.

And that’s why Liria still doesn’t know what Javier was thinking by bringing her along for this.

Should I use my right arm?

Should she aim to absorb it? The more she deals with this thing the more confident she feels that it is something she can absorb. The question of what would happen if she did absorb it remains in the open.

Javier remains absent. She very much saw the brutal blow that sent him flying inside a building.

Damn it, Javier, tell me you’re alright—

CAN YOU AFFORD TO BE DISTRACTED, WHORE?

The gust of wind aims not to hurt her, but to raise a cloud of snow and gravel and dust. Submerged in its dirty white opacity, Liria finds herself denied of sight. She only hears its slicing wind sickles flying in some other direction for whatever reason; is it attacking Javier?

The cloud is vast, and impossible to outrun—for a human, that is.

Small but powerful legs launch her over the rising cloud, her right hand holding to the highest window frame on a two-story residence. The cloud catches up to her in an instant, but she only needed a moment to notice the strange gap in the block of buildings in front of her.

A missing building!? No—!

Of course, a building did not just up and disappeared. The gigantic shadow enveloping her in darkness deeper than the frozen Valparaíso’s night tells her everything she needs to know.

You’ve got to be fucking kidding—!

Nobody ever said it could only unmake the distance between itself and others. And those wind sickles are sharp enough to slice concrete and steel off their foundations.

The entire city shakes when a four-story building falls on Liria Colhuán.

“Holy shit!”

My yell hides that of the girl behind me, both of them wholly concealed by the ear-destroying rumbling outside. Any attempt at staying on my feet is a pointless effort; if anything, I almost fall on top of Elisabeth.

“Shit, this place’s gonna collapse on us!”

Yes, this is world-shattering violence. Cracks spread like webbing across the walls all around us, just before a rolling storm of debris floods the building. Shit, why am I just staring like a dumbass!?

“Sorry ‘bout this!”

Elisabeth only gasps when I pull her closer, wrapping my left arm around her—holy shit this is one slim waist—to hold her close to my side. The other hand rests flat on the ground.

This divine power comes from the ruler of Villarrica volcano. It rules over fire and earth, and every aspect of volcanic activity. That includes seismic movement.

“A counterwave to cancel out these tremors, come on….!”

In front of me, all the thick debris about to pelt us disappears instantaneously, as if it had never existed. It is only chilling air that strikes us.

“Please don’t look at me,” the girl to my left whispers. I only get to see both her hands on her lap out of the corner of my eye.

This…must be the mysterious power of her left eye.

It is quiet here, because we have made it quiet. I have to know what’s happening out there, what the hell caused that quaking, as if a goddamn meteor fell on the city.

“Caster…! Caster, what the hell happened!?”
    “Liria! You have to help he—!”

(BGM)

I’d have thought I was hearing things, but I felt Elisabeth jump next to me. That was an honest-to-God gunshot in the distance.

“Caster! Somebody’s attacking you!?”
    Don’t worry about me! Go to Liria!”

“Isolde…”

Elisabeth’s whisper activates my neurons. Right, there’s Isolde, the real one. Makes sense she’s an enemy.

“We can’t stay here.” I feel Elisabeth’s soft voice on my ear. She’s right; my counterwave came out too late; this building took plenty of punishment and it might still collapse on us. “I’ll stop Isolde.”

There is no decisiveness, determination or willpower in her words. She is not driven by conviction, helpfulness, or the drive to do right. She’s just…tired, and she…has come to terms with something. She looks pathetically smaller, but, in a somewhat sad way, she now looks a lot more real.

“I have to go.” If anything, I’ve stayed here too long. “Take care, alright.”

A wordless hum of vague assent is all I get. Unfortunately, there’s really no time to sort out this girl’s issues.

It’s out of the frying pan into the fire. The clarity of vision inside the building ends the moment I step outside, for I set foot on a disaster zone. I am alone inside a grey cloud of dust and debris, and I almost choke as small particles of ruined architecture seep into my lungs. It is as if walking blind into a dark cave, all but inviting its voracious denizens to lunge at me.

I need more fire.

Status Change
    Stamina: Optimal -> Good
    The divine flame is almost like a solid object, or like Maria’s melam, the expanding blast pushing away the dust and debris. I want this flame to expand as much as possible—

GAH! FUCK THIS FLAME!

Yep, there’s still plenty of Isolde in there.

If I have to guess, it tried to do his instant movement trick, but it didn’t work as planned. It can’t use its ‘elimination of distance’ on space occupied by the flame.

DON’T GET SO FULL OF YOURSELF, HUMAN. YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST.

It needs no prompting to clarify what it means. Its own dark emission clears out the cloud rendering everything opaque, revealing both it and its trump card.

goddammit.

(BGM)

Its left hand, at least twice the size of the largest human hand I can remember, is closed around Liria’s throat. She seems conscious, but her body dangles as if lifeless, not even putting up token resistance. I clench my fists tight to keep myself from doing anything else.

“What did you do to her.”

IT IS SEIGI NOMIKATA’S FAILURE TO NOT SEE HOW HIS MAGECRAFT CAN EASILY BE WIELDED TO DISABLE HIS ENEMIES’ NEUROMOTOR FUNCTION.

So, she cannot move. Perhaps she can’t even speak. But, if it was able to pull this shit on her, why not just kill her?

“What do you want?”

THE DIVINE FLAME, OFFERED WILLINGLY.

It walks towards me, still holding Liria. As it steps into my flame, a raiment of darkness not unlike my Luminous Dress envelops it—nigredo holding the divine flame at bay. There’s no point in wasting magical energy spreading the flame out so far if this guy’s not gonna do the instant movement trick, so I pull it back into its previous, Luminous Dress form.

But, the flame? I don’t even know if it’s something I can give away. And whether I can give it or not, it doesn’t take a genius to tell this guy would be up to no good with it. Furthermore, what about Nomikata? With this guy messing up his body, plus the divine flame? Overkill much?

The body stealer in its new, overwhelming form looms well over me, at almost three meters tall. This is not an unfeeling, detached spirit—the tone of its voice, its poise and the way it walks. I can almost palpate how much this guy revels in looking down on others. It’s not like Wiligut, who believes he is entitled to everybody else’s submission. This guy is just a very intelligent bully. If I think about it, both Senta and Ortrud have a little bit of that, too. The fact they didn’t recognize themselves as humans made it easier for them to disregard the value of human life. The ultimate form of dehumanization.

It stretches its free hand out to me, as if my decision had already been made. Rather, it assumes there is no decision to be made. It said it already, right? That ‘I’ve already lost’.

My eyes meet Liria’s. There is nothing there; she is not even allowed the luxury of sharing her feelings through facial expressions or body language. She is a doll in this giant’s hand. Nothing from Caster, either—either she can’t, or she has no answer to give me in this kind of situation. Or perhaps she has her own plan that requires silence, but that might just be my wishful thinking.

NOW, BOY. THE FLAME, OR THE WHORE’S LIFE. YOU ONLY NEED TO TAKE MY HAND, AND SURRENDER TO ME.

Yeah…there’s one problem with that: I can’t stand the very idea of this guy winning. And I mean both Isolde and this ancient spirit. Neither of them cares the slightest bit about anything other than themselves. I only needed these few minutes of interaction to see that. Nothing good will come out of them having their way.

Choice Time
    What will Javier do?

1. Give it my hand. Let it have the flame, see how that works out for it.
    2. Give it a hand(ful of flame. To its face. To its everywhere. Just flood it with fire, and Ekhtros for good measure).
    3. Ask it to let Liria herself decide. It’s her life at stake here, after all.
    4. Write-in.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    What it is attacking is the concept of ‘relative distance’!
    Now there's a vintage meme. Exquisite.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries

a.

T-t-two…? I will probably end up changing this based on other votes, though, not confident and hoping for a write-in hero kyaaaaaaaaa. This is just a temporary decision to curb my worrying.
    Last edited by Sunny; June 17th, 2022 at 09:04 PM.

Signature byakasaka asa

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A totally not critical juncture, nosiree.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I'm worried that if Shadowboy doesn't fix Liria before biting it that she won't wake up at all, like
    Tsuki:Re
    [Ciel if Shiki kills Noel too fast.]
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    4: Write-in. Use Ekhthros to separate Mummu from Seigi while also extending Luminous Dress to cover Liria and protect her from Mummu's usage of nigredo.