Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 296974777879
Results 1,561 to 1,565 of 1565

Thread: [Quest] Lost Singularity - Fimbulwinter

US Friend Code
    Man was a draw seemingly the worst possible result, but hey at least it didn't save over it.

Tempted to just go all out even if it ends up in death as arguably that'd be a net benefit right now.

Plus considering how this guy can outright read our thoughts right now, I doubt faking would fool anyone but Ortrud, maybe if he doesn't care and allow it, but why keep the killing then?

So it's really between fleeing alone or attacking with all our power and likely dying, I go with attacking, since it's all bad options.

Attack Uiligotis with everything he has left. Even if it’s the last thing he does, he’ll give the three Hexensoldaten the time to flee.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    ETA: You know what, on second thought, a lot of this just sounded unnecessarily mean. I'll just wish a good voting to those who still take part in it!

Other than that:

so I decided it was pointless to worry and let myself and the players revel in one last chance to reject, oppose and destroy an utterly repulsive person.
    That was the Maid. The only reason I don't say she's even more repulsive than Willigut is because the latter has the "advantage" of having been a real person.
    But if you wanted readers to experience the catharsis of rejecting the belief system of an utterly repulsive person with delusions of superiority, that was the Maid.
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; March 29th, 2024 at 06:30 PM.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Goodness, talk about a surprise curveball from Berserker. And what a wretched situation we find ourselves in as well.
    Anyhow, this feels the most fitting, with the rest proving futile against clairvoyance and unflinching instinct -- even if this results in a Dead End like the others, there is only one reply to these sort of absolute delusions.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

Do or die XD.

Blog Entries
    1 is definitely not an option, and 2 leaves behind the others...

3 would be nice, but it doesn't seem like a feint will work with that level of awareness...

So for now I'll support 4.

...Some of those "match-ups" are absolutely evil and grrrrrrrrr. ;.;

Signature by fumato