It had been so gradual, Jinako hadn’t even noticed but it was a shock when the order of the latest PC rig was turned down due to ‘insufficient funds’.

She rarely bothered to check her finances as she always believed she would have enough spare so she didn’t know when the tournament payouts had declined over the years. Her expenditures had been growing as well; constantly spending money on the latest games, all the downloadable content and constant micro transactions. Not to mention constantly spending hundreds to update her PC’s capabilities – even on the overpriced graphics rig and monitors. The outgoing costs were always greater than what was coming in and before she knew it, Jinako was borderline broke.

In Jinako’s own eyes; in no time at all she had gone from a wealthy star at the top of her game to a fallen idol on a narrow budget now struggling to keep herself afloat.

As much as she hated to admit it, no bank would give a loan and there would be no handouts of money. There was the chance of her making money by streaming her games but looking at her competition in the past, it was unreliable as there could be a big payoff but she knew most people would want to watch her for free if they could get away with it. What Jinako needed was a big influx of cash to stabilise her finances and she’d have to do it herself with what little she had. Fortunately for Jinako, she remembered that there was other ways she could get money with cameras, it wasn’t as if she could deny there were a few other kinds of streaming that were popular.

Sorrow welled within her as the last few purchases she made; a few extra cameras and an outfit made her bank balance hit the ground. After the bills went out at the end of the month, they’d be in the negatives and she’d be officially bankrupt. Content to spend her time playing video games and eating junk food, Jinako had spent her entire life on the inside and barely spoken to anyone and now she had nothing at all. Jinako had spent the last of her money, or rather her parent’s money and a week later the order arrived.
- - -
The day passed her by quickly in a haze and night came swiftly. Glancing quickly at the clock, Jinako nervously adjusted her clothes in front of the full length mirror, knowing full well it was something she would never normally wear. It wasn’t as if there was anything wrong with it. Jinako certainly didn’t have a problem wearing sexy clothes like cute black lacy underwear; it was just that she never had anyone to wear it for till now. This was a lot more than just underwear though. She ditched her normal comfy clothes for a white corset, high heeled thigh boots, fishnet stockings, her big clunky prescription glasses, and head ornaments. In short, a bunny girl suit It was very cliché to say the least and not her usual style however Jinako knew it was just what she needed, men always liked the same thing and these bunny girl outfits were pretty popular. It would help with her… debut.

The more she looked at it, the more her outfit needed tweaking. The suit was a little too tight around the chest making things hot, ears at the wrong angle so she constantly had to adjust them and as she did, she noticed her hands her clammy and shaking a little.

‘Come on Jinako, it’s just nerves.’ She told herself. ‘No probs.’

Taking a deep breath, she slowed down. Jinako reminded herself this was her taking back control, making her name stronger than ever. Also when she stopped thinking too much; Jinako looked up and down her outfit, the accentuated curves, corset, fishnets and boots? All that combined with the glasses adding in a cute angle to it all, she looked pretty damn fine if she didn’t say so herself. After checking the time and realising she really did have to go now, she gave up fussing over her outfit and hoped over to double check the cameras were set up. If was Jinako could practically feel the gaze of the camera’s on her already but couldn’t help but smile a little. The set up was perfect and she looked the hottest she had ever been. It was probably a last minute thought on her part but she had seen a few late night streams of hot guys and girls playing about herself. To be on the other end of the camera was, in its own way unique way, thrilling.

She quickly turned to her keyboard. A moment later, a red light appeared above the camera’s lens.

“Um, hi everyone! Jinako here.” Jinako’s voice was notably unsteady compared to her cocksure attitude on the Eurozone virtual gaming battlenet. Her eyes darted to the side as the number of people viewing the stream slowly rose with digits increasing almost every second; her name still carried some modicum of weight to it. A tiny, growing thrill of excitement twisted in her gut to see it. However as she turned back to the camera, she continued, “It’s muh’ first time doing this so I’m going to be taking suggestions tonight.” It wasn’t a start that inspired confidence and the answers were bland and unimaginative, just asking her to ‘Show her tits’. Well it was certainly crude but she couldn’t really say no to people mere moments into her first stream.

“Well, a cute girl like me doesn’t just give it up straight away…” She placed her hands by her bust, slowly tilting in front of the camera as she squeezed her breasts together and pulled the outfit down just enough for her nipples to poke out. She jiggled around a bit to make sure the viewers got a proper look before they went back in. “But for you, I’ll make an exception.” Jinako remembered hearing that move elsewhere and that was certainly one worth remembering. She made a mental note of having to thank Hakuno’s short blonde European girlfriend, or the one who dressed up like a fox. It was getting hard to keep track of everything that was happening with them.

With the sight she had just put on and the guarantee that people wanted a piece of her, it was almost no time before more comments started coming in. The tease had gotten them hungry for more of her.

So she began to move. Re-positioning herself away from the camera so her whole figure was in focus, she knelt down in centre frame with her legs spread to imitate she was straddling. Jinako began to slowly gyrate her hips and began to moan; slowly tracing her fingers up from her fishnet thighs up to her breasts, certain to show off all her curves as she did.

“Not long ago I was fucking my enemies online but how many of you at home were wishing you were ones fucking me?” After flashing a wide smile she pulled down the front of the corset this time fully showing herself her delightfully soft and full tits, pressing them up and giving a slow lick with her eyes locked in at the camera. “How many of you boys at home have always wanted these? Show me how much you want me.” And on cue, the number of hits rocketed and the chat roared in agreement. Shortly after, the donations started pouring in She had already made her money back she had spent on tonight! She had garnered a number of fans and a lot of people she had beaten over the years so it made sense the number of people would grow for more she played this angle. It wouldn’t be long until she was raking it in!

‘Jinako you are one smart cookie!’ She thought to herself.

“Ohhh~, thank you boys.” Jianko said with a sickening amount of sweetness. Reaching over to a little bag just off the angle of the camera and pulled out a toy. A smooth dildo and some room temperature lube, all the easier to play with. Squirting some over the toy, she pulled them into the frame. “You know I do all this for you.” She adjusted the camera to make sure it was focused on the close up, Jinako tilted her head up and slowly lowered the dildo teasingly and as it brushed her lips, she gave a little lick as she happily slip into her mouth and pushed it deeper, steadily moving it up and downward. Starting off slow, she let out a delightful moan. She pushed it deeper and started a mild gag as the slick warmth pressed further down to the limits of what she’d consider comfortable.

Slowly, she pulled out the dildo before addressing the viewers with a playful bite. “Ok, maybe I’m doing this for myself too.” Jinako admitted, “but how many of you guys have wished I was under your desk doing that while you were the ones gaming?”

Making her script up as she went along and shamelessly ripping of material that she heard elsewhere. The views kept rising and the donations kept on coming. Returning the camera to its original settings, Jinako lay down on her back with her legs spread “But I think I know what you’d like to do even more.” The chat was going wild, so fast it was almost hard to keep track with the comments but there were a few that were more common than the others.

‘Hey, who’s that guy in the background?’

‘He’s cute.’

‘You should totally fuck him!’

Jinako whipped around and sure enough there he was kneeling down scrubbing away at the floor, tidying up her room for her no less. Through means she couldn’t fully understand, Karna had fully materialised and now a constant companion. Much like how Hakuno now supposedly had three lovers and an adopted child now, Karna had now become a roommate. In truth, he was closer to a butler, as Jinako was something of a slob he had picked up all the slack in her stead with no complaint. He cooked for her and evidently, cleaned for her too.

“Karna?!” Jinako spluttered in disbelief, “W-what on earth are you doing?”

Karna paused for a moment and put the bottle and sponge to the side.

“You spilled cola and pizza on the same spot not long ago. I wanted to get the stain out before it became permanent.”

Apparently the dolt had never heard of a rhetorical question. This only flustered Jinako even further as she only now realised her position, semi-naked on her bed surrounded with cameras.

“Why didn’t you say anything when you came in-”

“You were otherwise occupied and fully focused on the screen; I didn’t want to disturb you.” Karna replied in a decidedly curt manner, he could be awfully blunt at times.

With a frown etched across her face, Jinako regrettably turned back to the screen, dreading the response. She was half expecting a barrage of mockery. So-called fans could easily turn on their idol after all. So many people had come to see their favourite tournament player try to play as a Cam Girl for the night. It was a night that had almost certainly been ruined now.

As fate would have it, that was not the case.

The words were surprisingly… positive?

They were talking about how the ‘Confident, hungry woman’ doesn’t quite fit her image. That she was so much cuter all flustered like this and worth showcasing any embarrassment. The overall consensus was that ‘Accidental Sexiness’ was so much better for her. Jinako steeled herself and strengthened her resolve. She wouldn’t have to pretend to be anyone else, just being herself was what the people really wanted all along! That’s why they were really here after all!

There was still the problem of Karna, who had since resumed work and gotten to scrubbing up after Jinako’s mess. Although he wasn’t her preferred type of a cute young boy like that blue haired writer she met, Karna still had that look like he was in a boy band and popped right out of a J-POP magazine. It was a look that had a sort of universal appeal.

So, with the camera still rolling, Jinako turned back to the camera and wiggled up close to it with a sly mischievous smile, or more accurately her attempt at one. “Hey,” Jinako whispered to the camera, “He is pretty cute. Should I have a little fun with him? Show me how much you want to see~.” The comments were naturally that of universal approval. Jinako had put on a show and kept teasing them, they wanted a payoff to it all. It was time for Jinako to make the move.

“Oh Karna, could you come over here please?” Jinako lay on her back and almost purred in delight as Karna put down the cleaning equipment and followed her call. “Be a dear and take your clothes off.”

Without question or quibble, Karna compiled. There was no style to the removal; he simply stripped down as he approached. First was his rubber gloves that were placed on a side cabinet, second was his shirt that was tossed aside to reveal a strikingly well defined set of abs and muscle despite his thin frame. Finally were his pants which he hooked with his thumbs and pulled them down along with his underwear and they hit the floor. Karna walked forward with no shame or visible pride in his nudity, it must simply be a ‘natural state of being for him’ Jinako thought to herself before her eyes turned blatantly on his figure as possible.

She leaned in forward, grabbing a hold of Karna and pulled him in tightly to feel his body against hers with their hands running across each other’s bodies. The natural warmth from his body was great, perfect for cold nights. His skin was soft to the touch but the tapestry of muscle was firm which only stirred more heat within her. Jinako could feel his fingers trace across her figure with the slight calluses on his fingers from the manual work he’d done in his life, it was rougher than the rest of him but only served to stimulate her more. Finally was the sensation of his slow breath against her skin which made every hair on her strike up. Her heart was thumping louder and louder. Her breathing was harder and harder. Every fibre of being was calling out to him as he leant in and place a gentle hiss against her neck and she gave the first genuine gasp all night.

Jinako’s mind was racing, it felt it had been forever since another touched her and her servant was so sensual and gentle with her, making her want more and more-!

She was the one being pulled along now.

Karna positioned himself on top of her and between her legs, reading her cues but certain not to take another step further than what they were doing. He was waiting for her to give her consent.

Jinako opened her mouth “A-aaaa, I… I-I’d.” But the words caught in her throat. Her whole body tensed but she wanted this. She needed this. “I-I’d like you… to place your hand between my legs.” It was so hard! “And kiss me.”

This wasn’t a controlling lover giving commands, or a Master commanding a Heroic Spirit in the Moon Cell, but one person asking to be lead. The son of the sun god was a true hero of charity as he followed her wishes and went beyond, his hand settling down between her legs and fingers slowly beginning to rub at her material, stimulating her underneath, drawing out moans that he silenced with his lips flush against hers.

“You feel good,” Jinako moaned, wrapping her hand around his cock and starting to clumsily stroke at it as the other moved almost of its own free will as it moved along his arm, and side, caressing him and urging him to move faster and tighter still.

Karna moved in kind as he moved his fingers around her outfit and pushed his warm fingers into her hot and slick core, rocking back and forth at a gentle pace which only made her savour the insanity of the moment even further. Pleasure took its place at the forefront and the sensation stirring within of her good Karna’s fingers stroked at her faster and deeper by this stunning demigod. He even taking charge with the kissing as their lips brushed against each other, his tongue just flickering against her, on the verge of going deeper but keeping on the edge, keeping her on the edge. With his fingers at such a splendid pace, Jinako let her free hand grip Karna’s back, pulling him and keeping him there. Karna moved to kiss Jinako’s neck as she began to moan, hand working up and down his cock. The sight and feeling of his length in her hand, so warm and eager, only worked her up further. Her initial thoughts of putting on a show, working him slow and teasing the audience but as the two worked each other, she couldn’t help herself as she stroked faster and succumbed fully to the moment and adoring him with every stroke she gave in turn.

Jinako was most fortunate as Karna was focused entirely on her, stirring the heat within her warm slick core and deftly working with a divine finesse as Jinako was clearly in need. Jinako’s actions were less precise and a bit clumsy with how she stroked him but the sensation of her nails digging in and the way her body jerked as gave out the sweetest cry was all the satisfaction he needed.

It all reached to a head in what felt like an eternity yet no time at all with the sweet hot satisfaction of Karna’s pressure within her. He could tell Jinako was close and didn’t want him to hold back as her moans turned into a cry “Please! I’m- I’m so,” she called out as she jerked him off faster with a hungry desperation as she succumbed. With a great hot swell of excitement, the build up of pleasure inside finally pushed her over the edge, heaving and shivering as she lost herself. “Karna!” she gasped, hips bucking underneath him.

Her hands fell limp to the side, exhausted, but Karna wasn’t done as his lips met hers and pushed forwards and hungrily met him, unable to stop kissing him.

“I’ve never… that hard… from just a hand,” Jinako groaned in between kisses as strength began to renew itself within her as her grip on Karna. With what meagre might she had, she flung herself at him, rolling Karna onto his back and with her atop. Her eyes glanced back towards the camera, the views and donations having skyrocketed just now, she reached forwards and adjusted it so she and Karna were in focus. However this time the center frame was based towards Karna’s pelvis, specifically what was still hard and standing erect to full attention.

Without reading the comments on the screen, she knew what they wanted, it was what she wanted. She wanted to ‘reward’ her loyal servant but she needed to really feel him deeper, a fire had been lit and it had no intention of being stifled out as she drew back from his lap, planting her kisses across her nicely toned stomach back down to where his cock was standing proudly before her. “Karna,” Jinako said, now devoid of the uncertainty and awkwardness from earlier, “I want to suck your dick.” “Wouldn’t you rather sit on my face?” Karna asked, eager and willing to please “I’m more than happy to keep pleasing you as long as you need me tonight.” Karna was clearly a very generous lover as one may expect from one called the ‘Hero of Charity’ and Karna didn’t hesitate for a moment to just keep giving, ready to do whatever to please her. Tonight was apparently all eyes of Jinako.

Tempting as that was however, this act was for herself even though she was the one to give. A selfish charity.

Her eyes locked on and stared hungrily at Karna, she had never noticed till it was literally in her face but she had a gift here. It was long, it was hard, rigid and still full of energy even though Karna had brought her to orgasm so soon. “I’ve missed this.” She confessed peppering it with eager kisses, running up and down the cock with affection and adoration. It was true and not for the show of the viewers, it had been longer than Jinako would have cared to admit since she had been touched by another. This was a sincere need, with a continued desperation as she continued to give Karna affection.

Slowly but surely Karna began to react, letting out a soft moan, fingers reaching down to pat at her soft hair, adoring her with the steady gentle touch. “You’re doing marvellously.”

“You only say this now when I give you a blowjob.” Jinako snided, it wasn’t his fault or anything but she had never made any moves that she wanted more and Karna… even if he did he respected her distance and was certainly more than happy to remain as friends. That said, the way he was making her feel tonight was a way he had never done before and she didn’t want him to stop. She never wanted him to stop right now.

As she brought him to her mouth and gave a few hesitant licks at its tip, one last streak of nervousness hit her, but not as much as there really should have been. Karna had been encouraging her this whole time in his own unique way and damn but it worked. “Keep telling me how good I am.” As her tongue slithered out, Jinako was oddly comfortable. Perhaps it was newfound confidence, perhaps it was Karna. But regardless, she slowly began to lean in closer, Karna’s warmth beginning to push past her lips and roaming tongue and into her mouth and her partner humming in delight for her.

Karna’s fingers now ran themselves through her hair, gently moving his hand in time with Jinako’s own movements. “You’re so beautiful, you know that? You feel so, so good.”

Karna hadn’t complimented her like this before, saying such things as ‘Even snails have their own dignity’ but that was breathtaking. He was far more worldly than her and to him she was a real woman, pleasing a hero such as himself. He was just the encouragement Jinako needed to keep going, working together in collaboration as he guides her, almost as if he were teaching her silently. Jinako pushed further and further down, letting Karna fill her mouth. He was hot and pushing down on her tongue with his size as she continued to roll it back and forth. Her pleasures stoked from earlier began to grow in a new way.

Jinako’s head rolled back and forth at a good pace, the motion easy to slip into an almost hypnotic fixation, the only other interaction being Karna’s moans growing louder as he started to rock his hips for her against her own new aggressive, firm touch with the need to please. She wasn’t as charitable as Karna, it was to show she had it in her and for her own enjoyment, though that was probably why Karna agreed to it instead of lifting her into position and burying his face in between her legs.

But if there were to be a next time, that would be the first thing she’s have him do to her.

As Jinako’s hand slipped to a familiar spot, her fingers dancing where Karna’s had before, she heard one clear word finally. “Deeper,” he purred as Jinako felt herself up, the words adding weight to gravity as she brought her mouth to the base. Jinako have out a little gag as she did but with Karna’s hands still entwined with her hair but at the back of her head in one last lesson, to suck faster and deep as she wanted to go. Karna’s touch combined with her own made Jinako shiver, her own need at a new height but she’s focusing solely on having her fun, and making Karna finish too. She let it wash over her, simple and sweet.

“Oh, you feel incredible.” Karna groaned, his grip on her hair tightening further as his own hips rolled faster. Jinako had prepared herself for this, Karna wasn’t the type who’d yell out that he was going to shoot all over her face but his actions had done the talking, the way he gripped her and moved was indication enough.

Jinako was rewarded as Karna let out one final bated breath. Jinako began to pull back on instinct almost entirely which ensued he spilled out into her mouth. She felt the surprise of the salty flavour splash against her mouth overpowering her and making her pull back fully as a final spurt shot upward across her glasses.

Her mouth agape as a little trickle of his release exits Jinako’s mouth as her eyes shift over to Karna.

“Thank you.” Jianko moaned, taking off her glasses and crawling up to kiss Karna, “I really needed that.”

Karna panted heavily, “I’m glad you enjoyed that, you were good for me too… well as well as our audience.”

Jinako had almost forgotten about the camera’s rolling and started up in amazement at the screen. That was enough pledges put down to keep her comfortable for a while. She’d need to win some more tournament money, maybe set up a streaming channel, have Karna keep track of finances but this had done everything she wanted of a significant amount of money in a short amount of time. However she realised that the camera was still rolling while she was in her daze.

“That’s the end of our show tonight, ladies and gentlemen,” Karna said as he got up and reached to the camera with a warm smile. “If you’re fortunate we may do this again and we may do more for you. However what happens next right now is just for us.”

With the camera switched of, Karna spun round back into the attendance of his master as he wrapped his arms around and held her tightly. “What would you like? Some more recreation or do you need to rest?”

“…”

For the first time in a while, Jinako was acutely aware of her limitations with her awareness directed inwards. A little light headed, sore hips and a lingering taste in her mouth.

It was an inconvenient truth and silly old Karna hadn’t turned off the camera just now then perhaps she could have gotten a little more cash.

–But he knew what he was doing, she was never going to convince him otherwise, she wasn’t even going to convince herself.

“Maybe… just a little…

… would be nice…”

“We can do more later if you want, for now just rest.” Karna’s legs were boney and his lap made for a poor pillow, a fact she had berated him before. His touch and comfort in his embrace more than made it as they snuggled up, holding one another.

Jinako mumbles, her last words inaudible before sleep overtook her.

“Kar….. Lo… …ou.”

Well, to herself maybe.

================================================== ================================================== ===

Re posting it separately for archival purposes.

In reply to some comments I was tempted to make it full memey as there was potential but I couldn't force it so I went with the traditional lemon, I also tried to write a scene with a user called 'BallzDeep69' but it came off more cringe than anything else so it was cut.

I was going to add another section but too self-indulgent for me to put it in with good faith and I didn't have time to do a second draft so it was left out.