Thread: Does anybody know a way to install Mahou Tsukai no Yoru on Windows 10?

Does anybody know a way to install Mahou Tsukai no Yoru on Windows 10?

Like the title says, I am having trouble finding a way to install Mahoyo on Windows 10, without reverting to Windows 7. I would be willing to revert back to Windows 7, but if anybody has a good way to do so, then I would love if they could share it.
    Edit: I figured it out, just requires installation on external hard drive then running it with a locale emulator, in case anyone was curious or having trouble.
    Last edited by BamBam75320; April 24th, 2018 at 08:45 PM.

Im have a different issue, anytime I try to apply the crack and patches it keeps saying that theres no storage space available.

What does this mean?

最後の断片 The Last Fragment JusticeAmongSwords's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    Im have a different issue, anytime I try to apply the crack and patches it keeps saying that theres no storage space available.

What does this mean?
    Well, if I'm not mistaken, it means that you've run out of free space on your HDD.
    Dark, empty, evil moon under the hollow sky: the home of this miserable, hateful being. His body has rotten ages ago, his soul has long vanished without a trace. Only deep hatred remains. So far as this hatred burns and curses the soil where he once sided, the humankind will not perish. As time passes, he continues to overlook the humanity from the top of the tainted mountain...

...But his eyes remain fixed on a single thing far away.

One, that hasn't been tainted by his hatred over the years, remaining pure and immaculate...
    Spoiler:
    A small, white flower that blooms on the horizon - Hortensia, that loves him and stays by his side.