Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 253033343536374045 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls' Frontline

Game's up

E: Just in case someone's not ready for it, Dreamer hits VERY hard.
    Last edited by fumei; September 11th, 2018 at 08:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    Yatta~

Only 2nd gacha costume & 1st one that I actually wanted & somehow got.

Oh right, totally forgot bout chapter 7...got distracted by the new bingo thingy.

Costumes...

After getting through first half of chapter 7, I decided. Once there will be option to revive dismantled guns I will get M4A1 back no matter how much effort it takes...

...so I can dismantle her once again. I really Hope it will be possible do more then once.
    Last edited by Tenzen12; September 11th, 2018 at 06:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    that’s edgy man
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Code:
    [07:55:59] <Spinach> Take off your clothes Kirby
    [07:56:07] <Kirby> I'm in class

[20:37:34] <Lian|phone> there is a such thing as lingerie for guys?
    [20:37:54] <Kyokushi> yea
    [20:37:57] <Kyokushi> they're called jockstraps
    [20:38:02] <Lian|phone> :o
    [20:38:07] * Lian|phone googles
    [20:38:10] <Kyokushi> NO
    [20:38:11] <Kyokushi> DON'T
    [20:40:07] <Lian|phone> okay
    [20:40:16] <Lian|phone> I don't think I should have googled that

[12:59:30]  <Spinach> call me onii-chan, bitch
    [13:00:12]  <kroyo> imma fuck ur shit up onii-fam

RO is back with the team... but I have to sort out my echelons before I get around to leveling her. Got my night team built around OTs-14 going strong. Really thinking about phasing out my primary echelon finally. Actually happy even without Calico..... *smiles and laughs*
    Then check thoroughly. Even if it concerns details, don't ignore it. ~416

Got code 3, which should mean I need reninstall game, right? I am bit worried about that, last time I couldn't transfer account and had to start from beginning

Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

Thank you, seems I was worried for nothing.

So today I had the joy of finally going back to doing all my weeklies. This of course includes the 4 killing missions: 200 humanoid, machine, armored humanoid, and armored machine. And since I always do this shit at the end of the week, I kinda want it to go as fast as possible, obviously. So here's what I've concluded now.

Normal humanoids shouldn't be any problem if you play this game whatsoever during the week.
    Fastest normal machines is 6-3. Spawn on the base, kill the dinergate to the right, spawn a single HG on base, and switch-retreat from the map. Repeat until done.

Now here's the tricky part: armored units. According to a lot of research I did before this, 4-1N should be the fastest (maybe not the fastest, but it's fast enough), also only taking 4 turns to complete. Well, here's the catch. Turns out these killing quests (both armored and normal) only count the base unit for the kill, not links. This means that instead of 4-1N giving something in the ballpark of 60/70 kills per quest in 4 turns, it only gives about 20/23 respectively.
    So then, what we actually end up with is a map that is roughly equivalent to 1-4N, at least if you do it the way I do (take out the entire top part of the map and let a support take the entire bottom part). Both give roughly 20-24 kills for each quest, so it more comes down to what else you want out of running the map.

1-4N has the chance to net you Spring's unique equip if you still don't have it, and is MUCH easier to run, to the point where you can basically run it with a 2-gun squad and not care.
    4-1N has the benefit of being a harder map, thus dropping generally better equips (which is good because using 3* equips for enhancement is the most efficient), and gives more xp obviously, which is good if your night team isn't maxed or you just want that surplus up. The downside here is of course that it's a harder map, and you probably need to pay a lot more attention when running it.
    I use this:
    Spoiler:
    so I have to manually switch the front row.

BUT, there is a faster way to do it, as long as you don't care about getting the mission completes (and honestly, this giving mission failure isn't even that bad because it's an achievement you'd never get progress towards anyway), and don't mind what is basically a soul crushing process.

In short: deploy squad on top helipad, kill the two enemies right below you, deploy a single HG on helipad, switch-retreat. This gives 6/7 kills respectively, but takes roughly 20-30 seconds total maybe (as opposed to a full run), and these two enemies are low enough CE that I don't even have to change my formation, which should at least count for something in terms of how hard it is. So basically you can semi-auto it, but it'll take you about 33 repeats of the mission to finish the weeklies.

Anyways, that's what I've found to be the fastest for weeklies.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

Blog Entries
    Now that I got Springfield ammo I don't do the armored weeklies at all, it's not like the rewards are so amazing to make you want to go out of your way.
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Yeah the armored ones are mostly if you want the commander xp, since otherwise you need to do 1-4N with a 2-gun squad to get a worthwhile net gain in terms of resources. Seeing the quest list empty is satisfying though.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

I don't run night mission even for special equipment manually. Over 100 atempts (and still no ST AR bullets) on 3-4 and all of them are auto. Night missions are pain in ass honestly.

Taste the Rainbow
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Yeah the armored ones are mostly if you want the commander xp, since otherwise you need to do 1-4N with a 2-gun squad to get a worthwhile net gain in terms of resources. Seeing the quest list empty is satisfying though.
    Yeah, seeing a mission or two left in the list every week bothered me at first, but now I'm just happy if I can see the bottom of the list and ignore the armored machine ones (I usually farm 4-1N when I don't have anyone to level though, so it's usually the normal armored machines quest I have left over). I'll keep 6-3 in mind though, so thanks for the writeup

Is commander exp actually good for anything? aside from the achievements for level milestones (why is there none for 110 you cheap bastards), it doesn't seem like there's any benefit to levelling up?

do events ever overlap with each other? I'm wondering if I can hope for AW this month or if it'll be october at the earliest

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    Is commander exp actually good for anything? aside from the achievements for level milestones (why is there none for 110 you cheap bastards), it doesn't seem like there's any benefit to levelling up?

do events ever overlap with each other? I'm wondering if I can hope for AW this month or if it'll be october at the earliest
    Commander level gets you the achievements + increases the softcap for resources (below which you still get the +3/min), but I don't actually know how high the softcap can go. Unless you're spamming crafting all the time, you'll probably be sitting over the softcap anyway so not much point in going for that specifically.

And yeah, events overlap. Especially combat events with bingo/point events. But I doubt we're gonna get it before the end of the month, considering the pace Japan is on (also Japan has their livestreams so they actually know in advance what they're getting), and there's been no mention of AW for them soon.

Speaking of which, apparently they "confirmed" that we're getting the new client next month, which is pretty great.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

Blog Entries
    Refresh my memory; what features are the new client?

Faster planning mode
    Improved sorting
    A "repeat mission" button
    Ability to select all 2* dolls during enhancement/retirement
    "Mass Construction" (basically just filling all available crafting slots with the same recipe
    Can set crafting to immediately use quick tickets (same as repairs)
    Can switch logistics reward between showing total resources or resource/hour

I vaguely remember something about raising a rof cap for a gun type too, but I don't remember exactly. It's probably for raising RFs to cap at 116 since they cap at 108 atm.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

I was thinking about when AW might come (because I'm getting tired of not crafting a 5* armor), and realized that there's a big chance it won't come until like, November at the earliest. Mostly because AR70 is a drop in it, and she is also a login reward, so unless they change that up entirely (which I don't really think they'll do based on previous stuff), we should first get AR70 as login reward, probably in October, and then we can have AW. Meaning, up to then, we'll keep getting these minor events, and then AW shortly after halloween resupply. Maybe.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

Faster planning mode is pretty blessed...

Also the guns have different formation backgrounds in Asia clients, wonder if we’ll get that.

In other news I got 40000CE on my main formation so I’m going to stop raising it and do something useful instead.