Page 5709 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 4709520956095659569957045707570857095710571157145719575958096209 ... LastLast
Results 114,161 to 114,180 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Saver vs Goetia
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    Goetia. Not only is Goetia as far from being a human as it can be and not experiencing the suffering and joy of human life. But Nega Summon would make Savers NPs useless anyway
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    Reincarnated Kiara is on the same level as Saver
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Do not put any servant against Goetia.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Yeah I don't think Saver is of a higher standard than other servants other than just being a really powerful one. Buddha the divine spirit would probably be closer, although if we take the implication of him being solar system level seriously then it would be mismatched in the other direction.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Aaahhh I forgot about Saver's weakness
    Goetia vs Tiamat then?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    Goetia can't really win if she doesn't have her immortality removed. Even if he wipes all other life from the planet, he'll still be incapable of killing her while he's still alive.

US Friend Code
    I don't know, would Goetia really count as a living thing towards her immortality? He's also very smart so he should be able to figure out Tiamats immortality quickly.

Does dragging Tiamat into his temple gonna help in anyway?

anywhere than here

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Hmm considering both are immortal....
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    He doesn't have the firepower to kill her anyway, just accumulating energy for AAS took 3k years. Her 11 Bel Lahmus alone are equivalent to his 72 demon gods, and that is not counting hundre of thousands Lahmus she can spawn. Simba even said Tiamat is beyond the King of Magic (Goetia).

- - - Updated - - -

Very hard to put the Beasts against each other imo. They are very different in what they can do.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    What can Tiamat do to Goetia BTW?

- - - Updated - - -

Well we had two Grand Servants to help us against them and both of them are in weakened state before we killed them. Maybe they are strongest beings in nasuverse? Compre to Arc in full power?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Her 11 Bel Lahmus alone are equivalent to his 72 demon gods
    actually arent each of those 11 like, not equivalent
    but actually even stronger than each of the 72

like, not matching 11 to 72 to equal but counting separately, each Bel Lahmus have more power than each Demon Gods
    Last edited by castor212; February 6th, 2018 at 11:46 AM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai
    Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

US Friend Code
    True but can Tiamat even destroy Goetia anyway. As long as he stays in his temple he is immortal, the same thing for the Demon Pillars. As for AAS, I don't know. First I think it should be made clear of the conditions of the fight, where are they fighting for one thing. If they are fighting against eachother as Beasts then Goetia would definitely have his light rings because the very action of him making them was what made him a Beast in the first place, not how he was before. Is Tiamat in her Femme Fatale form also would she consider Goetia to be one of her children anyway for the self-constraint? Stuff like that basically.

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    did a reread

mm romani said bel lahmus has more maryoku than majin but nothing more specific than that

mm

tho suddenly that battle of king hassan spamming IKing on them just become several times more hilarious now that i remember how it went in the story
    Last edited by castor212; February 6th, 2018 at 11:47 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    True but can Tiamat even destroy Goetia anyway. As long as he stays in his temple he is immortal, the same thing for the Demon Pillars. As for AAS, I don't know. First I think it should be made clear of the conditions of the fight, where are they fighting for one thing. If they are fighting against eachother as Beasts then Goetia would definitely have his light rings because the very action of him making them was what made him a Beast in the first place, not how he was before. Is Tiamat in her Femme Fatale form also would she consider Goetia to be one of her children anyway for the self-constraint? Stuff like that basically.
    You don't need to be a Beast to have certain Beast stuffs. Kiara has Ind. Manifestation even as a human. AAS is Solomon's NP. Tiamat can spread her Chaos Tide (it has infinite amount) to the entire temple and corrupt it. And it's not that the pillars are immortal, it's that there is infinite amount of magic energy supply in the temple which continuously act as power source to revive the pillars as you kill them. As Flauros said you need to kill all 72 of them at once which requires insane amount of firepower/military force. That's why the constant effort of the 100+ servants managed to subdue them because the killing rate forced the pillars to focus on reviving because they will be eliminated if they can't keep up. I'm sure Tiamat's Lahmus and the 11 strongest ones can pull the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    did a reread

mm romani said bel lahmus has more maryoku than majin but nothing more specific than that

mm

tho suddenly that battle of king hassan spamming IKing on them just become several times more hilarious now that i remember how it went in the story
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2749942

Blog Entries
    owait we had this discussion already before
    kek nvm then
    Last edited by castor212; February 6th, 2018 at 12:23 PM.

US Friend Code
    You don't need to be a Beast to have certain Beast stuffs. Kiara has Ind. Manifestation even as a human. AAS is Solomon's NP. Tiamat can spread her Chaos Tide (it has infinite amount) to the entire temple and corrupt it. And it's not that the pillars are immortal, it's that there is infinite amount of magic energy supply in the temple which continuously act as power source to revive the pillars as you kill them. As Flauros said you need to kill all 72 of them at once which requires insane amount of firepower/military force. That's why the constant effort of the 100+ servants managed to subdue them because the killing rate forced the pillars to focus on reviving because they will be eliminated if they can't keep up. I'm sure Tiamat's Lahmus and the 11 strongest ones can pull the same thing.
    When I was talking about Salomonus I wasn't talking about Solomon's version of the Noble Phantasm, but what Goetia made of it, the light rings created by liquidated human history. We do not know how Solomon originally used that NP, but it certainly not like what Goetia did against you in the Final Singularity. This is something that only Goetia as a Beast has, because setting up and making these rings from the destruction of the human order was what designated him as Beast. The way I see if Goetia were to fight Tiamat as a Beast, it would mean that he already has AAS ready, if he wasn't fighting her like that then it's not even a match up.

Yes I know the Demon Pillars aren't immortal literaly. They die, and another is summoned is summoned right after. It's a rebirth. I'm not to sure about Goetia himself tho, as long as he's around he can continue to summon the Pillars even if they are at there breaking point I think. Plus he still has AAS which he didn't use against the Servants because they could be summoned again afterwards. Tho I forget, I'm pretty sure that Tiamat can birth monsters at a very fast rate to keep up but that's dependant on her Sea of Life Yeah? How quickly did that regenerate again after Quertz blast?

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Quetz's blast was meaningless. The chaos tide just instantly regenerated.

US Friend Code
    Quetz's blast was meaningless. The chaos tide just instantly regenerated.
    Yeah that's what I thought

Man this is a bad matchup, Goetia can't do anything to Tiamat. Tiamat can't really do anything to Goetia. There just at a stalemate.

I think a better matchup would be Sefer vs Goetia. AAS is purely just heat right but it's heat created the burning of gigantic concepts and civilization. I wonder what effect it would have

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    I don't know, would Goetia really count as a living thing towards her immortality? He's also very smart so he should be able to figure out Tiamats immortality quickly.

Does dragging Tiamat into his temple gonna help in anyway?
    Goetia should count as something living. Not sure why he wouldn't. He probably knows about her immortality already but knowledge wouldn't make a difference.

Although if they really are immortal I guess it would depend on...non-lethally knocking the other out? I have a very hard time picturing that happen to either.