Page 5831 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 4831533157315781582158265829583058315832583358365841588159316331 ... LastLast
Results 116,601 to 116,620 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Depends on who writes the fanfic

Well I think Medusa beats Iskander. There were a couple of reasons but I can only think of her Bellerophon stronger than his chariot. Her eye too.

Medusa vs Cu, I dont know as I forgot what she can do in HF. Who wins?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by youcanthandlethetruth1992 View Post
    Well I think Medusa beats Iskander. There were a couple of reasons but I can only think of her Bellerophon stronger than his chariot. Her eye too.
    I mean she wins if he looks in her eyes.

But other then that Iskandar can probably destroy Medusa. His chariot is probably equal to her.A+ against A+. Two Divine Beasts against a Phantasmal Beast of Millennium Rank. The deal breaker is again his army. No matter how much Medusa can kill she can't kill them, it get especially dicy when Iskandar summons his generals(which there are a few of them which are even stronger then him in a fight) to fight her.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Medusa vs Iskander should favour Medusa. Chariot and Bell are comparable -Both are A+ rank NP- but Iskander's Mana (and MR) is pretty low, so he should be vulnerable to Cybele.

Against Cu I'd give Cu the advantage. His Runecraft can counter her eyes and Medusa's Luck is her dump stat, so she's vulnerable to GB. If she can get distance and summon her Horsie she might have a chance though.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post

But other then that Iskandar can probably destroy Medusa. His chariot is probably equal to her.A+ against A+. Two Divine Beasts against a Phantasmal Beast of Millennium Rank. The deal breaker is again his army. No matter how much Medusa can kill she can't kill them, it get especially dicy when Iskandar summons his generals(which there are a few of them which are even stronger then him in a fight) to fight her.
    Thats strange coz in another discussion somewhere else, the concensuswas that Medusa win. I cant remember all the details.

JP Friend Code

I mean I don't think any of his men can do much if she gets on Bell though, since they don't get their NP. So we're back to Bell VS VE

At which point it's just a cointoss between the two Mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Medusa vs Iskander should favour Medusa. Chariot and Bell are comparable -Both are A+ rank NP- but Iskander's Mana (and MR) is pretty low, so he should be vulnerable to Cybele.

Against Cu I'd give Cu the advantage. His Runecraft can counter her eyes and Medusa's Luck is her dump stat, so she's vulnerable to GB. If she can get distance and summon her Horsie she might have a chance though.
    Yes, I remember now. Iskander reality marble wont outlast Bell. There's another detail for the kill shot. cant remember. I thought her eyes were curses of the highest level. runes can possibly nullify them?

JP Friend Code
    cant remember. I thought her eyes were curses of the highest level. runes can possibly nullify them?
    Runes can do plenty of stuff if you know what how to use them, it's just a style/branch of Magecraft. And Cu is good enough with them to qualify as a Caster Servant- He just prefers to stab things to death, so we never see him do much with them.

Medusa's Mystic Eyes are powerful, but still blockable by modern magecraft (She get's mystic-eye killers in HA remember) so yeah, you can stop them if you know what you're doing.

I thought her eyes were curses of the highest level. runes can possibly nullify them?
    Nasu says yes. "While Rider has several different types of Noble Phantasms, Lancer also has protective ability from rune sorcery, hence counter measures from her mystic eyes."

Just give her a mirror

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    But Nasu said Alter Saber dominates Herc.
    Discussion's mostly over, but I wanna know where this is from.

- - - Updated - - -

Medusa can just hax Iskandar basically, his MR is too low. She's also much faster although I doubt that matters on their mounts.

Cu can't really compete with Bellerophon (although in theory the thrown version could via rune amping), but if he times it right he can probably heart stab her while she's on the mount. Although if he has to go through the rank drop from Cybele he'll be slowed down so it should be close.

Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    Discussion's mostly over, but I wanna know where this is from.

- - - Updated - - -

Medusa can just hax Iskandar basically, his MR is too low. She's also much faster although I doubt that matters on their mounts.

Cu can't really compete with Bellerophon (although in theory the thrown version could via rune amping), but if he times it right he can probably heart stab her while she's on the mount. Although if he has to go through the rank drop from Cybele he'll be slowed down so it should be close.
    Its on the Q&A wiki. Every page for servants has some Q&A on the bottom of the page, references section

JP Friend Code
    Only thing I can see to that effect is Salter's profile from CMIII which says she could overwhelm Berserker, not that she would dominate him or even necessarily win most of the time.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Actually Pegasus is a Monstrous Beast who lived a long time and therefore on Phantasmal Beast level.
    The bulls are definitely stronger at base.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    I don't know, if each individual bull is superior, having two of them should push the chariot to a higher rank than Bellerophon, which it isn't.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't know, if each individual bull is superior, having two of them should push the chariot to a higher rank than Bellerophon, which it isn't.
    That's why i said at base.
    Bellerophon the NP gives a stat boost to the Pegusus as well as +100 AC.
    However, each individual Bull is stronger than the Pegasus when Bellerophon is not equipped since Divine > Phantasmal
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Only thing I can see to that effect is Salter's profile from CMIII which says she could overwhelm Berserker, not that she would dominate him or even necessarily win most of the time.
    Where can you find CM3? I wanna have a look.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Cú Chulainn is a monster slayer. He should have an advantage against Medusa.

JP Friend Code
    Where can you find CM3? I wanna have a look.
    There's a link to translation in the questions thread. I found the line in question in the references in Salter's wiki page.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's why i said at base.
    Bellerophon the NP gives a stat boost to the Pegusus as well as +100 AC.
    However, each individual Bull is stronger than the Pegasus when Bellerophon is not equipped since Divine > Phantasmal
    Ah.

There's a link to translation in the questions thread. I found the line in question in the references in Salter's wiki page.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah.
    Who is Salter?