Page 5843 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 4843534357435793583358385841584258435844584558485853589359436343 ... LastLast
Results 116,841 to 116,860 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

On a scale of 1 to 10, Gil being a 10 and Emiya a 2, how strong are shuten and raikou?

Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    On a scale of 1 to 10, Gil being a 10 and Emiya a 2, how strong are shuten and raikou?

If you want a serious answer IDK how to give it to you because I don't know what you mean but both of them have A ranked strength while Gil has B ranked iirc.
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

prolly a 6 and 9

hue

US Friend Code
    Emiya isn't really a 2. A 2 is Shakespeare or similar. 1 be Hans and Angra. Also I wouldn't place Gil as 10 but outside of 10. 10 HS would be like Karna and Heracles, but by his nature Gil is even above that.

Anyway as for Raikou and Shuten. Both are rivals and should be similar in power, I'd say somewhere around 8. Maybe 9 or 7 but around that area if we're just getting approximations.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Like, there's so many factors that go into how much a servant excels that depending on the metrics they could be both below EMIYA or both be above Gilgamesh or they could land somewhere in the middle.
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

US Friend Code
    Caster Gil vs Iskandar.

No more hax Ea, just NP barrage and HS soldiers. Here we go

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Megas View Post
    Like, there's so many factors that go into how much a servant excels that depending on the metrics they could be both below EMIYA or both be above Gilgamesh or they could land somewhere in the middle.
    True, but there are obviously servants that are just, in a general sense, on a certain level of overall power and deadlyness, compared to each other

Amakusa and astolfo are 3rd rate, the mooncell picks top servants from a pool of high level heroes, Emiya is below average canonically, the round table knights are all considered strong, except Bedi, according to Mordred`s master, etc...

Sure you could beat Okita Alter with loli jack due to compatibility, but from an overall perspective, one is way above the other. Same for shirou vs Gil
    Last edited by fire_mountain_30; June 28th, 2018 at 03:40 PM.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I don't think there's much IH can do against a walled off city in which every single citizen is using a legendary AOE bombardment staff of some sort.

Gordius Wheel might be a different case, though, I doubt there are many staves that can kill the bulls.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Caster Gil vs Iskandar.

Assuming Gil`s barrage with his NP is all the contents of his gate worth firing, that is a near infinite ammount of broken NPs against a few 10Ks soldiers. Gil.has more firepower.

Plus Alexander may need to brrak down those high wallsnig Gil`s NP actually lets him summon the actual city

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being Gil, 9 being Karna, 8 being Herk, 7 being Gawain, 6 being Cu, 5 being Vlad, 4 being Emiya, 3 being Medea, 2 being Fran, 1 being Shakes, and .001 being Angra,

But Fran can go 5 if imploding

While Medea with territory and Rule Breaker'd Servants be a 6

Emiya can either be a 1 when he's distracted by his first love or an 8 when off-screen

Karna can fall to a 4 + 4 Sieg and Astolfo combo

Amakusa is like a 2-3 normally and like a 8-9 with a Grail

Artoria slides from a .1 without mana burst to a 9-10 with Avalon

Enkidu is like a 5 FGO gameplay but a 9 on paper

Sanzang can sara ni mukou e plus ultra to palm at 11

Tawara is like a 3-4 but has 100 in non-battle-formula

...wait what were we talking about again?

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being Gil, 9 being Karna, 8 being Herk, 7 being Gawain, 6 being Cu, 5 being Vlad, 4 being Emiya, 3 being Medea, 2 being Fran, 1 being Shakes, and .001 being Angra,

But Fran can go 5 if imploding

While Medea with territory and Rule Breaker'd Servants be a 6

Emiya can either be a 1 when he's distracted by his first love or an 8 when off-screen

Karna can fall to a 4 + 4 Sieg and Astolfo combo

Amakusa is like a 2-3 normally and like a 8-9 with a Grail

Artoria slides from a .1 without mana burst to a 9-10 with Avalon

Enkidu is like a 5 FGO gameplay but a 9 on paper

Sanzang can sara ni mukou e plus ultra to palm at 11

Tawara is like a 3-4 but has 100 in non-battle-formula

...wait what were we talking about again?
    Servant math is worst type of math.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    I don't think there's much IH can do against a walled off city in which every single citizen is using a legendary AOE bombardment staff of some sort.

Gordius Wheel might be a different case, though, I doubt there are many staves that can kill the bulls.
    They could you know climb the walls. IH should come with a few siege ladders. While the bombardment is AoG level barrages. Every single solider in IH is a heroic spirit, no mooks there. They can probably take it, if I remember right Iskandar was confident in Zero that his soldiers could survive barrages from GoB

anywhere than here

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    The same Iskandar who was confident he could charge Saber faster than she could fire off an Excaliblast.

US Friend Code
    Assuming Gil`s barrage with his NP is all the contents of his gate worth firing, that is a near infinite ammount of broken NPs against a few 10Ks soldiers. Gil.has more firepower.

Plus Alexander may need to brrak down those high wallsnig Gil`s NP actually lets him summon the actual city
    Those soldiers aren't 10k, there more then that. Describe as tens of thousands. Ten is plural. Also again there all HS. They don't have NPs but they would still have their skills, they aren't possers.

As for firepower, for all the broken phantasms his city is B rank. B rank Anti-Fortress but still.

Also I think Gordius wheel could break the gates if it had full charge considering.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    The same Iskandar who was confident he could charge Saber faster than she could fire off an Excaliblast.
    And Waver thinks it could have done so if he wasn't riding with Iskandar, saying that because Iskandar had to worry over his safety he had to bail early.
    Last edited by Iceblade44; June 28th, 2018 at 04:08 PM.

anywhere than here

Short reminder that Rank =/= Powerlevels

JP Friend Code
    Caster Gil vs Iskandar.

But CasGil still has Ea, he just doesn't use it unless you make him really want to use it, which is something Iskandar can do.

Every single solider in IH is a heroic spirit, no mooks there.
    I'm pretty sure I remember that being a mistranslation. There are Heroic Spirits in IH, some even stronger than Iskandar, but they aren't all HSes, and there are plenty of mooks.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Servant math is worst type of math.
    Agreed, nothing about it ever adds up.

Shuten is a huge deal Oni. That alone obviously makes her pretty strong. I'd say she's one of the tops of monster servants we've seen. Not that we actually have that many to compare with. Gorgon is also super high up and while Asterios is very strong he's sort of outdone by the prana bursting all status ailment sake touting Oni, and super Medusa. Those two have more going for them than just being very strong, which is kind of the baseline of monsters. Isn't it sad bull-kun?

Raikou is of course very strong, but I don't feel like she's actually that good as far as A-list heroes go when she is a Berserker. She's kind of like a weird mix of Lancelotzerker and Arturia Saber in her skillset and so she ends up with mainly just prana bursting and fighting people really good without any real tricks. Unless you're a monster, then she kills you but you can be a super monsterslayer that also has special things that work on everyone like Cu or Hercules in my opinion.

I'd personally say Shuten is better than Raikou overall, but Raikou is still a big deal hero with a B++ anti army, so she technically wins in anti army Np clashes against all those common A+ swordbeams.

She's just boring for a super top culture hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Clockehwork View Post
    I'm pretty sure I remember that being a mistranslation. There are Heroic Spirits in IH, some even stronger than Iskandar, but they aren't all HSes, and there are plenty of mooks.
    They'd probably be stronger as servants is how I look at it. Alternatively if you compared them and Iskander who has none of his Noble Phantasms then yes they can beat him up? But Iskander without his noble phantasms doesn't really do anything? so it's not really much of a point?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    She's a mystery-killer, which has wider range than just monsters; it's why she's super-effective against Earth and Sky Servants in FGO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3