Page 6150 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 515056506050610061406145614861496150615161526155616062006250 ... LastLast
Results 122,981 to 123,000 of 128224

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Saber or Lancer Diarmuid?
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

US Friend Code
    Well I meant Lancer because I forgot Saber exists, but if that's too one sided then Saber.

Diarmuid is a good duelist but I’m pretty sure Siegfried both has the insane skills to pay the swordbills, a wave beam that Diarmuid can’t do anything against and a body he can’t really hurt.

Diarmuid’s kind of like Kojiro in that if someone doesn’t play by his rules and strengths he can’t do much about it.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Do they know each other's identities? Because let's not forget Siegfried has a giant glowing red button on his backside, and Diarmuid has the skills to lure him into exposing it.

Also, unless Siegfried can swordbeam GG him, feels like between Gae Buidhe inflicting unhealable wounds and Mind's Eye (True) Diarmuid might have the advantage in a drawn out battle. Depends on how much damage he can do through AoF, I suppose.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Reduction of B, strength of B.

Diarmuid isn’t doing much, if anything at all. It’ll be irrelevant chip damage at most.

He has a chance to reveal the back and go for a blow. But it’s not all that easy and the deck is very stacked against him. I give this to Siegfried say 8/10 times.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I'm just imagining Diarmuid trying the play he did at the Docks in Zero only to have the Spear ping off Siegfried's chest.

He has just enough time for a Surprised Pikachu face before Balmung Bisects him

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Can Gáe Dearg bypass through Armour of Fafnir?

I don't think that'll help much, but just wondering.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Interrupts the flow of magic energy. AoF is Siegfried’s body being a dragon body so.

Shit-Posting Threat has been updated, Enforcement mode is DestroyDecomposer BK201's Avatar
    Having a weak spot on the back isn't actually that big of a deal. If a servant is good enough to land a direct hit on another servant's back, it will be a fatal blow for most servants anyway unless with armor or BC skill, etc. And if you are going get outskilled to the point of getting hit in the back during a fight, you probably don't stand a chance in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by BK201 View Post
    Having a weak spot on the back isn't actually that big of a deal. If a servant is good enough to land a direct hit on another servant's back, it will be a fatal blow for most servants anyway unless with armor or BC skill, etc. And if you are going get outskilled to the point of getting hit in the back during a fight, you probably don't stand a chance in the first place.
    this

in wonder why people are so dense sometimes that they think a 1v1 fight can easily end with a servant hitting the other in the back

literally name 1 example of that, please

Blog Entries
    Shirou stabbed saber alter in in the back during one bad end. azoth broke on her armor.

Archer shot berserker in the back in UBW
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by BK201 View Post
    t. People who have apparently never fought in their lives.

A fight is dynamic. You will almost never be facing your opponent directly. You'te constantly moving around, looking for an opening. Your opponent is likely doing the same. Having to fight while protecting a weakness, even if it's just something minor like a broken finger, severely hampers what you can and cannot do. Now consider how far more limiting an instant death spot on your back is, especially when you lack the luxury of greater range. It's a testament to Siegfried's skill that he can fight as well as he can DESPITE that weakness (though to be fair most people don't know about it, and Karna was too honourable to take advantage of it).
    shit BL says

It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    ladies, he's single

Shit-Posting Threat has been updated, Enforcement mode is DestroyDecomposer BK201's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Shirou stabbed saber alter in in the back during one bad end. azoth broke on her armor.

Archer shot berserker in the back in UBW
    Siegfried is certainly susceptible to surprise attacks with his weak spot on the back and without instinct skill.

But against conventional opponents, it's generally hard to get at his back unless against something like GoB or Vlad in Romania.

Blog Entries
    He-man X Shiki satsujinki
    Discuss
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Is it safe to say that Arc is >Sun level since she's superior to Amaterasu?

US Friend Code
    Why would the Earth be stronger than the Sun?

What does sun level even mean tbh.

the actual sun. The system of the planet representing the sun. The internet meme info of the sun.

Arcueid walking around weakened, with short hair and as a funny vamp, and brain of the planet super Archetype are p different too.

you think hitting someone in the back while swordfighting is easy?
    Last edited by fire_mountain_30; July 29th, 2019 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    t. People who have apparently never fought in their lives.

A fight is dynamic. You will almost never be facing your opponent directly. You'te constantly moving around, looking for an opening. Your opponent is likely doing the same. Having to fight while protecting a weakness, even if it's just something minor like a broken finger, severely hampers what you can and cannot do. Now consider how far more limiting an instant death spot on your back is, especially when you lack the luxury of greater range. It's a testament to Siegfried's skill that he can fight as well as he can DESPITE that weakness (though to be fair most people don't know about it, and Karna was too honourable to take advantage of it).
    as is every other servant able to do. again, name an honorable 1v 1 fight between servants where one has been stabbed in the back with either a sword or a spear

>聖杯戦争
    >honourable 1v1

And no, it's not easy, but it's also not a non-factor because "lol just don't turn around". It's a severe handicap. It's literally his greatest weakness, conceptualized.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single