Page 6191 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 519156916091614161816186618961906191619261936196620162416291 ... LastLast
Results 123,801 to 123,820 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    he runs fast and breaks stuff
    Hm. Doesn't seem like that's enough, to be honest.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Barring Kenmyouren Rama should take it pretty handily.
    I see. Then I suppose for Suzuka to have a chance, she really has to resort to that NP.

Spoiler:
    I brought this matchup in part of speculating her potential opponents on third round.
    Last edited by OnesFleetingGlory; October 30th, 2019 at 01:34 PM.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    According to Extella, Lu Bu can tank a sun-buffed Gawain. What does Xiang Yu's NP do?
    His NP is just destructive force, but he does have precognition as a skill (or whatever you call "being so good at math you can see the future").

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ataraxia View Post
    Ishtar vs Parvati
    I won't put odds on who takes this (probably Ishtar given her portfolio directly includes War Authority while Parvati is a gentle goddess who just happens to be scary when mad), considering how wonky Indian powerlevels are, but that would certainly be a fight to be watched at a safe distance of a continent over.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

BB vs Ajimu Najimi

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Ajimu probably has a computer skill somewhere. She wins easily.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

祖 Ancestor
    Isn't she weak to existences on the level of Heroes?
    I figure BB might be able to sneak a win somehow.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    BB is nowhere near a hero.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

祖 Ancestor
    Ajimu pointed and blew up a star.

Does that mean she needs to point four times or with four fingers to make BB, the welfare, explode.

Blog Entries
    Making BB explode with four fingers huh, kinky

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    His NP is just destructive force, but he does have precognition as a skill (or whatever you call "being so good at math you can see the future").

- - - Updated - - -

I won't put odds on who takes this (probably Ishtar given her portfolio directly includes War Authority while Parvati is a gentle goddess who just happens to be scary when mad), considering how wonky Indian powerlevels are, but that would certainly be a fight to be watched at a safe distance of a continent over.
    Does Nasuverse Parvati have any connection to Kali like she does IRL (they are separate aspects of the same being, and Kali is also counted as Shiva's wife). If so, then I'd say Ishtar is fucked, but that might just be my Indian bias filtering through.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Does Nasuverse Parvati have any connection to Kali like she does IRL (they are separate aspects of the same being, and Kali is also counted as Shiva's wife). If so, then I'd say Ishtar is fucked, but that might just be my Indian bias filtering through.
    Well from Parvati's mats.
    In Indian mythology, Parvati is the wife of the god of destruction and creation, Shiva.
    Parvati herself has no influence as a god, mostly treated only purely as Shiva's wife.
    However, there are times where Shiva's wife has been spoken of as goddess of war. Durga and Kali.
    These goddesses and Parvati are of different spiritual foundation, yet their divine core is considered to be the same.
    It is possible for her to manifest as a Rider, but on that situation she would be borrowing Nandi, the divine ox belonging to Shiva. Due to normally governing over crop and harvests, it boasts low offensive power unbefitting of a divine beast.
    Ashes of Kama: EX
    Parvati is a calm goddess, weak at fighting.
    However, it does not mean that her heart too, is weak.
    Her heart that think of the one she loves is stronger and its depth deeper than any manner of god.
    If it is for the sake of those she loves, even if she should break her body or burn away her divinity, she will muster the strength to fight.
    Even if it is only a blaze for a brief moment, she is comparable to the goddess of destruction Kali, one of Shiva's wife.
    Worthy of mention is the fact that it has nothing to do with how what Shiva feels towards her.
    Parvati holds the special characteristic of being able to foster her love towards someone, even if said person seems to ignore her.
    It is a wholehearted love but, it's a bit... no, legendary level of heavy.
    Moreover, Kama holds the meaning of love, but it also is the name of the god of love that Shiva burned to death. During his ascetic practice, Shiva had been ceaselessly ignoring Parvati, who had been sent to become Shiva’s wive.
    The exasperated gods then had sent Kama, disturbing Shiva’s meditation using Kama’s arrow, so that he would notice Parvati.[1]
    Well here are the two mentions of her in Parvati's Mats profile.

So it seems like the connection is weaker here.
    She can manage to reach Kali tier very briefly but its for the sake of someone she loves and basically self destructive if I'm reading it right.

Not sure either Ishtar or Parvati would go all out against each other, as their hosts might gimp them.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Well from Parvati's mats.

Well here are the two mentions of her in Parvati's Mats profile.

So it seems like the connection is weaker here.
    She can manage to reach Kali tier very briefly but its for the sake of someone she loves and basically self destructive if I'm reading it right.

Not sure either Ishtar or Parvati would go all out against each other, as their hosts might gimp them.
    None of that is fair to Parvati. She is not just some weak accessory for Shiva, but an important goddess of motherhood, of which Kali is simply the more violent side of, which the Nasuverse gets right. She did also create Ganesha, by herself, from mud, and the idea that Shiva feels nothing towards her is at the very least a very skewed look at events that neglects to mention that tragedy of his first wife Sati, who Parvati is actually a reincarnation of, and how that basically caused Shiva to harden his heart for a while.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

None of that is fair to Parvati. She is not just some weak accessory for Shiva, but an important goddess of motherhood, of which Kali is simply the more violent side of, which the Nasuverse gets right. She did also create Ganesha, by herself, from mud, and the idea that Shiva feels nothing towards her is at the very least a very skewed look at events that neglects to mention that tragedy of his first wife Sati, who Parvati is actually a reincarnation of, and how that basically caused Shiva to harden his heart for a while.
    Shiva does feel a lot for her in Nasuverse too though. That's made pretty obvious more than once. And everything you said is kind of addresed in Ooku, the profile is not the full characterization.

Ryougi vs Zelretch

JP Friend Code
    Shiva gave her the Trishula to protect herself, not only that the Authority of Creation and Destruction aka all of his major Authorities are bundled within that weapon, that's why even with just limited usage it's an EX rank NP. Her interlude also implied that Shiva is a beast in bed. And if anything, Shiva should be kinda similar to Ashwatthaman in the ORAORAORA aspect, so he wouldn't show romantic emotions normally.

<p>
    Saber Artoria vs Li Shuwen (either Lancer or Assassin)</p>

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    <p>
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Presia messe noce yor tes mea TwilightsCall's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Ryougi vs Zelretch
    I find it hard to imagine that "I beat the Crimson Moon single-handedly" Zelretch would lose in a fight to "girl with a knife," even if she has fancy glowy eyes.

Realistically, we have no idea what Zelretch is actually capable of, nor how he fights. But even if we took the only thing we know for sure that he can do - being the Gem Sword - as the only thing he can do, I still would find it pretty unlikely he loses.
    My Fanfiction - Almost entirely short stories and oneshots

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    <p>
    Pitting Artoria against martial artists doesn't seem like a good idea, considering her track record.