Page 6201 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 520157016101615161916196619962006201620262036206621162516301 ... LastLast
Results 124,001 to 124,020 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    How the fuck are you assuming Brahmastra is weaker than EMIYA'S SUPER SECRET NUKE that we never see anywhere? Like we get that you love EMIYA, but do tone down the wank please.

I’d rank Rama over Raikou honestly.

Also if he’s always fighting in one way every single appearance and fight he has. Is he really holding back or is he just someone who fights that way. I guess you could say no because he shoots people. Or in the case of Gilgamesh... well he’s all about being lazy and auto fire mode. But you’re assuming that Emiya’s way way stronger than the author and works say he is.

Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    How the fuck are you assuming Brahmastra is weaker than EMIYA'S SUPER SECRET NUKE that we never see anywhere? Like we get that you love EMIYA, but do tone down the wank please.
    The only thing that's an unknown I've used in this entire thread, was that he might have specific counters to what Rama can bring to the table. I only brought this up as a hypothetical to counter a hypothetical. Under normal circumstance, I don't bring up unknowns and just stick to quantifiable things, that we know he has. However, that's not where this discussion went. Someone just had to go the route of making assumptions for Rama's side, so fuck it, let the crazy train commence. Notice how I only brought that up on those types of posts and only challenged the idea that EMIYA doesn't have enough mana to supply powerful NPs? It was a retort to Rama wanking. No one should bring up unknowns to a VS debate, but if someone does, I'll use it to illustrate that I can play that game too.

And no, I didn't say that EMIYA has an unknown NP to counter Brahmastra. Gram is something I consider stronger than Brahmastra. Calling something wank doesn't help your case.

I mean can he even use Gram to its full potential. Even Sigurd, the man with a dragon reactor thinks it’s more efficient to punch it and do an A+ anti-fort shot than shoot a beam.

in any case I don’t know why you think he can beat down on the apex hero of a culture that doesn’t have any particular weaknesses and also has variety.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Show me where Archer's Projections are better than the real deal. Or that EMIYA has better nukes than Rama's Brahmastra or Trishula Shakti in Vishnu Bhuja, or has better mana sustenance than Rama. Otherwise it's basically wanking EMIYA while underrating Rama for no reason.

Blog Entries
    Rama? Stronger then raikou? In straight martial skill?

not a chance
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    I mean can he even use Gram to its full potential. Even Sigurd, the man with a dragon reactor thinks it’s more efficient to punch it and do an A+ anti-fort shot than shoot a beam.

in any case I don’t know why you think he can beat down on the apex hero of a culture that doesn’t have any particular weaknesses and also has variety.
    He doesn't seem to have a kit as good as Karna or even Arjuna.

Show me where Archer's Projections are better than the real deal. Or that EMIYA has better nukes than Rama's Brahmastra or Trishula Shakti in Vishnu Bhuja, or has better mana sustenance than Rama. Otherwise it's basically wanking EMIYA while underrating Rama for no reason.
    First sentence is not what I said. Quote me where I said that. What feats does Brahmastra actually have for general use other than not being enough to take down Cu alter? No one has answered if there's an authoritative statement that Rama's version has different firepower from Karna's. As I've said, things like Balmung have countered an amped version. I've said nothing about Trishula Shakti, but notice how everyone's just skips over this little gem.

Blessing of Martial Arts: A

Rama, whose fate is to defeat Demon King Ravana, not only excels in swordsmanship, but also with all forms of martial arts. Also, due to this, he can bring out his prided spear and bow with powers close to a Noble Phantasm while as a Saber.

Degradation. He might not even be able to use his other weapon's true names, and I don't think we've seen evidence supporting the idea that he can. You want to say that he's better than EMIYA as an Archer or a Lancer? Be my guest, but I'm not seeing that kit when Rama's a saber, which is the point of this discussion.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    currently Rama has same issues with Herk.

prime Rama is ridiculously OP that no one dares to write.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Rama's rank A Vishnu Bhuja can also make him function as Archer and Lancer, so his versatility makes up the difference in firepower in comparison of Karna and Arjuna.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    I'm really not sure about what the Rama in Nasuverse is like. But the Rama in Indian Mythology is bar none the most powerful hero there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Rama? Stronger then raikou? In straight martial skill?

not a chance
    Explain? Unless it's because her Eternal Arms Mastership which is reasonable

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Can't Believe It's Not A NoblePhantasm View Post
    First sentence is not what I said. Quote me where I said that. What feats does Brahmastra actually have for general use other than not being enough to take down Cu alter? No one has answered if there's an authoritative statement that Rama's version has different firepower from Karna's. As I've said, things like Balmung have countered an amped version. I've said nothing about Trishula Shakti, but notice how everyone's just skips over this little gem.
    Even Vasavi Shakti failed to kill Cu Alter. Definitely not a good example to measure his Brahamantra strength. Do you think Emiya nuke can do better job at Cu Alter?
    Last edited by BlackWatchar; November 18th, 2019 at 11:32 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'd like to see actual evidence that any of EMIYA's trump secret nukes that aren't just imaginary wank are equal to the weapons he's copying or better than Brahmastra or other NPs Rama has in Vishnu Bhuja. And considering his A Rank Divinity lets him abuse VB to operate as an Archer and Lancer, I'm not seeing why it's suddenly assumed that he's still unimpressive when EMIYA is literally nothing compared to heroes of similar fame and strength to Rama like Saber, Cu, Karna and so on.

So cut out the EMIYA wank and you know, actually assess things impartially.

Blog Entries
    EAM plus mad enhancement plus a kit that lends itself really well to overwhelming martial supremacy. In particular her lightning burst is OP as all hell. I’m leaving aside respective NPs but as pure warriors Rama is good, but not that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

She’s strong but she’s kind of a underwhelming top tier in a way imo. Certainly she’s one of the highest that come from japan. Lightning is probably better overall than fire and most of the other elemental/boom Prana bursts and a B++ nuke is good. But ultimately she doesn’t do anything special particularly imo. No real huge niche beyond being the strong and skills to pay the bills. Rama is very similar to her honestly but his variety has more oomph.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Doesn't Rama match Raikou's ME buffed stats or not? You could argue for skill, but not really for better stats by themselves.

Raikou has anti-mystery skill, right? Then she should has more advantage against someone like Rama. On the other hand, Raikou also has Oni blood inside her (weird she doesn't possess any demon trait), which is something Rama kills during his entire legend. Also i always wonder why she has D AGI when she can instantly cut Shuten head (I assume its her Prana Burst)
    Last edited by BlackWatchar; November 19th, 2019 at 12:05 AM.

Madness = less control of your body? Also I mean cutting off the head of a sleeping monster is different from beheading it during a fight.In any case anti-mystery is nice but against another hero it seems more a bonus than anything.Also I guess even if she is Raikou the Demonslayer she’s very much the Ushigozen as Berserker as shown by the stuff in her match between her and Suzuka in Foxtail.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWatchar View Post
    Explain? Unless it's because her Eternal Arms Mastership which is reasonable

- - - Updated - - -

Even Vasavi Shakti failed to kill Cu Alter. Definitely not a good example to measure his Brahamantra strength. Do you think Emiya nuke can do better job at Cu Alter?
    Fair enough. Wasn't Karna heavily wounded though? I assumed that lowered his output. If that was anywhere near a full-powered VS, then it was a comical moment in the story.

I'd like to see actual evidence that any of EMIYA's trump secret nukes that aren't just imaginary wank are equal to the weapons he's copying or better than Brahmastra or other NPs Rama has in Vishnu Bhuja. And considering his A Rank Divinity lets him abuse VB to operate as an Archer and Lancer, I'm not seeing why it's suddenly assumed that he's still unimpressive when EMIYA is literally nothing compared to heroes of similar fame and strength to Rama like Saber, Cu, Karna and so on.

So cut out the EMIYA wank and you know, actually assess things impartially.
    Oh good lord, you didn't even check to what your responding to did you? You didn't even bother. Quantify Rama's lance, bow, discs, and clubs, and make a convincing argument that by blessings of martial arts saying that "they're close to a noble phantasm", is intended to say that they're close to their own full power to begin with. I'll wait. I only used the idea of weapons EMIYA hasn't already demonstrated as potential counters (not nukes, counters) as a rebuttal to this nonsense of using unquantifiable things from Rama's kit aka, Rama being wanked. I will not repeat myself again on this issue, you can look back a page or 2. The rest has been picking apart specific assessments people have made about EMIYA. As for Brahmastra itself, operating under the assumption it's interchangeable in firepower with Karna's, both Caladbolg and Gram scale above it, and we know EMIYA has those.

Never said EMIYA's replicas are equal to the original. I even referenced the rank-down in an example. What you think you're countering is in your head. Being able to operate as an Archer and Lancer is not the same as saying there's no degradation. Hippopolyte can act as an archer while being a rider. The fact that each of his weapons are noble phantasm level means that he can actually put up fights as an archer and lancer. Please tell me how you made the leap from the example of "his bow and spear have abilities close to a noble phantasm" to, "every weapon he has can access holds their full power."

Learn to debate people, not strawmen while talking a big game.

Her ME is EX which only effect her morale value. She still can fight normally. IMO, even if she arguably more skilled than Rama and her kit make her hit like a truck, I still think Rama has more advantage than her due to his versatility with many weapon from Vishu Bhuja. Beside, Rama can also produce lighting based from his animation

Quote Originally Posted by I Can't Believe It's Not A NoblePhantasm View Post
    Being able to operate as an Archer and Lancer is not the same as saying there's no degradation. Hippopolyte can act as an archer while being a rider. The fact that each of his weapons are noble phantasm level means that he can actually put up fights as an archer and lancer. Please tell me how you made the leap from the example of "his bow and spear have abilities close to a noble phantasm" to, "every weapon he has can access holds their full power."
    Its true that his material said that for bow and spear, he only able to use it abilities close to np. But please remember that most arsenal in Rama's Vishu Bhuja is a high-class Indian weapon. Lets take Trisula or example. In Parvati's profile, it said that the Trisula output is limited and she cant display the true worth from her husband favorite spear. Despite that its still rank as EX and still deliver powerful nuke. Now, if we look at Rama skill description again, then their is a possibilities that Rama can pull out Trisula output close to it true power. That is one weapon and there still another possibility that Rama has other Indian Gods weapon at that level in his Vishu Bhuja.