Page 6244 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 524457446144619462346239624262436244624562466249625462946344 ... LastLast
Results 124,861 to 124,880 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Plot twist: Cu is actually stronk. Who knew!
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    Lancer Cu fought Lu Bu to a stalemate in Extra tho, with Rin's quick reflexes actually giving him the advantage.
    Cú Alter doesn't seem to have the same reflexes, though. He seems to rely more on hardiness and raw power.
    Without the Grail giving Cú Alter the edge, my gut feeling is that him and Lu Bu would be more or less evenly matched, and the fight could go either way.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Cu Alter's A/B+/A+/C/D stat line vs Lu Bu's A+/A+/B+/C+/C+ stat line seems to favour Cu in reflexes and Lu Bu in power and endurance, discounting Skills and NPs. Cu has Battle Con and Madness of the Elementals that can rank down STR and AGI temporarily, while he has the homing GB and Curruid Coinchenn for offense vs Lu Bu's Bravery and God Force. Alter's GB has instant death effects which if not activated end up causing massive damage, so I feel like he ends up having the edge due to better tools.

Even without the grail, Cu has a good edge. One thing that no one's mentioned is Curruid Coinchenn. He has the speed edge, massive strength edge thanks to EX-rank strength (and I doubt Lu Bu's spear will compensate enough for that difference), comparable if not superior endurance thanks to his NP amp, no skill degradation. On Average, Cu Alter is better while also having a great nuke.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I dunno, Mats hype God Force as "the strongest armament born from 4,000 years of Chinese romance.". And I assume the Anti-Fortress variation is the Cannon that Berserker Lu Bu can use.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I Can't Believe It's Not A NoblePhantasm View Post
    Even without the grail, Cu has a good edge. One thing that no one's mentioned is Curruid Coinchenn. He has the speed edge, massive strength edge thanks to EX-rank strength (and I doubt Lu Bu's spear will compensate enough for that difference), comparable if not superior endurance thanks to his NP amp, no skill degradation. On Average, Cu Alter is better while also having a great nuke.
    "One thing no one's mentioned."

Meanwhile literally above your post at least 5 hours ago.

But yeah, I doubt Lu Bu can easily survive both CC and Altered GB that easily despite his prowess defensively.

God Force and Gae Bolg clashing might lead to a tie honestly.

I feel like Cuzerker might have an edge in a slugfest with his support runes even if they’re not as good as when he’s Lancer and his options are more limited than in other classes. But he’d also suck up more energy to an extent that it might not be worth it for the amount of higher performance.

Honestly we really should start adding in the context of energy to these debates more often. The answer can change dramatically if we go from “Assume Kerry levels of supply.” Rin levels” of “Two grails one fight”

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    I dunno, Mats hype God Force as "the strongest armament born from 4,000 years of Chinese romance.". And I assume the Anti-Fortress variation is the Cannon that Berserker Lu Bu can use.
    That's fine, but a Gae Bolg that's 2/3rd the strength of the one we're discussing went through the equivalent of 5 fortress ramparts (Rho Aius layers), and is implied that the only thing that stopped it was EMIYA just dumping all his B-rank ME into the shield's last layer. It already solidly has anti-fortress capabilities. Going by the clash, its way above all other NP spears in general coming from the perspective of someone whom has thousands of NPs. Being "the strongest armament born from 4,000 years of Chinese romance" is what would make GB VS GF debatable. This likely is not enough for Cu Alter's. Heck, even if we're to ignore that it's highly likely that GB and Durindana have more piercing power than their NP rank implies, we can compare the B++ GB to other NPs of similar rank and the same category. For instance, Balmung, an A+ anti-army NP, which is inferior to B++ in power, is capable of anti-fortress feats. It's also in the same ranking as Stella, which can be comparable to Excalibur or Rhongonminiad levels if we really wanted to wank Cu Alter specifically.

On a side note, the most notable thing about God Force is its flexibility, not necessarily its power (which is great regardless). Also, going by Extella link, the anti-fortress bit is not the cannon, but the bow form combining the power of all 5 functions. Interesting lore additions of the combo aside, it's consistent with Extra showing him using the bow for the final attack, or Red Hare's imitation of using the Bow with multiple pulses before launching it in FGO.

Edit: And before someone says "it has 6 forms not 5." That's what Extella Link said.
    Last edited by I Can't Believe It's Not A NoblePhantasm; January 27th, 2020 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    Space Astarte vs Goetia
    Any takers?

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    Any takers?
    do you think Goetia's NP can deal a damage to galaxy size enemy?

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    do you think Goetia's NP can deal a damage to galaxy size enemy?
    how does goetia compare to billy

JP Friend Code
    Billy did not do anything against her tho. He got taken out pretty early on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Billy did not do anything against her tho. He got taken out pretty early on.
    i think he meant Jane

JP Friend Code
    Red Team vs. Black Team (with whatever new toys FGO might've given them, like Siegfried's Disengage), in Romania, no Rulers, each Servant has an Yggdmillenia Humunculus mana battery, Semiramis has Hanging Gardens, Avicebron has Adam, and Astolfo actually remembers what's the name of his fucking book
    Last edited by Zork Knight; January 30th, 2020 at 03:08 AM.

Red Team will still buttfucked Black Team just as bad

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Not sure how Red Team's big guns don't destroy the Black Team.

Semi Achilles and Karna kinda body the rest
    Adam is the only thing that might live, due to Astolfo not sweeping him off his feet

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Chiron kites away Achilles and then Semi and Karna laser the rest of Team Black to death. Especially since Karna can swap between VS and KnK at will lol, thanks yuga kshetra lmao saber cries in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Red Team vs. Black Team (with whatever new toys FGO might've given them, like Siegfried's Disengage), in Romania, no Rulers, each Servant has an Yggdmillenia Humunculus mana battery, Semiramis has Hanging Gardens, Avicebron has Adam, and Astolfo actually remembers what's the name of his fucking book
    Hmmm...
    Vlad actually had a slight advantage over Karna while fighting on Romania, Adam can probably tank Vasavi Shakti (though I imagine it will be destroyed), Servant!Siegfried's Balmung should be enough to overpower Mordred's Clarent, Chiron has shown he's a better archer than Atalanta, and Astolfo's book (La Luna? Can't remember) should be more than capable of defending the whole team from Semiramis' magical bombardment. There are too many factors to state with any certainty "THIS is how things would go" (for instance, without Chiron, the whole Black team loses to Achilles), but if they're meeting on neutral grounds, I'd give the advantage to the Black team.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    (La Luna? Can't remember)
    Coudln't remember either and couldn't be bothered to look up at 4 AM

La Black Luna is the toot, Luna Break Manual is the fake name he came up with, IIRC the real name is Casilleur de Logistille

Assume the battlefield is the forest on the outskirts of Yggdmillenia Castle