Page 6265 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 526557656165621562556260626362646265626662676270627563156365 ... LastLast
Results 125,281 to 125,300 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Presia messe noce yor tes mea TwilightsCall's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Why would a luck stat help him see a really fast star arrow better?
    One might consider it a stroke of luck to happen to notice an attack coming that has no indicators that it is, in fact, coming.
    My Fanfiction - Almost entirely short stories and oneshots

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Luck is plot stat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

i heard that the chinese robot centaur facetanked a Clarent Blood Arthur.

is this true?

also, what is the most ammount of damage that this brute managed to tank?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    i heard that the chinese robot centaur facetanked a Clarent Blood Arthur.

is this true?

also, what is the most ammount of damage that this brute managed to tank?
    IIRC QSH shot a pod to act as a reinforcement for Hinako's team. Mordred intercepted the pod/missile with Clarent Blood Arthur, but Xiang came out unscathed.
    Pretty much your typical anime trope.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

It's a little early for that, but I couldn't resist.

Saber / Avenger Dioscuri vs Saber Sigurd

We already have a translation of the Gemini profile, so there is already a basis for what they can do.

Now that just seems incredibly impatient.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordep View Post
    We already have a translation of the Gemini profile, so there is already a basis for what they can do.
    Good for ships. Anything more is ???

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rama vs Gawain

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Good for ships. Anything more is ???
    they are anti-heresy as per their skill

blessing of martial arts doesn't seem to give any qualitative bonus for his skill but as the top Hindu hero i'd give the skill edge to Rama, as Gawain is just a side character and has no particular skill feats, relying more on raw power.
    both have a spinny sword A+ NP so those probably just cancel each other out. since it's a 1v1 Rama might even have the advantage due to more concentrated firepower. then again the anti-demon effect doesn't trigger on potato master, so I assume it's "only" A-rank if it's not against demons.
    Vishnu Bhuja kinda tips the balance on Rama's side though. as obscene of a buff as numeral of the saint is, Rama is more agile and can kite with his ranged attacks or polearms until it runs out. chakrams, javelins, bows, trisula, etc give him much more utility than gorilla man.
    archer Rama would probably be on a different level but this is a pretty decent matchup.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    But Gawain is a highly skilled swordsman. Lancelot outshines him, ironically enough, but even without Numeral of the Saint he's a superb warrior.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Sure, but he's no Kojiro, or even Lancelot or Raikou. Meanwhile Rama can freely swap between short, medium, and long range without any drop in his own considerable combat prowess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Nerfed Saber Rama was fighting Karna in America, and IIRC his unnerfed non-shota self apparently whups the butts of everybody else in the Mahabharata. He's apparently a cut above.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    But Gawain is a highly skilled swordsman. Lancelot outshines him, ironically enough, but even without Numeral of the Saint he's a superb warrior.
    He is, but if we're to consider Rama relative to Karna and Arjuna in skill (a reasonable assumption), then the best-case scenario is that Gawain is equal in skill to Rama. Considering he has an Ex-rank NP(unless he can't draw as much power out of Shiva's trident as Pavarti can), then Rama just outright wins against Gawain in nighttime, with Gawain putting up a fight. I do think Gawain would win in the daytime though. Tripled stats, nigh-invulnerability, and boosted NP is one hell of a drug. So basically the standard result of comparing Gawain against one of the top tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Nerfed Saber Rama was fighting Karna in America, and IIRC his unnerfed non-shota self apparently whups the butts of everybody else in the Mahabharata. He's apparently a cut above.
    I thought that was in his interlude only. I've seen nothing from a brief re-read of some sections in the singularity that had Rama fighting Karna 1v1. In fact, it seemed like Liz was the one on the front line against Karna. Statement wise, yes, he's on par with Karna, but not in feats as far as the singularity itself has shown.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    IIRC his unnerfed non-shota self apparently whups the butts of everybody else in the Mahabharata
    the two indian epics have a built-in powerlevel system conveniently enough (although obviously it's not the exact same in fate)

Spoiler:

Padatik - Infantrymen.
    Ashvarohi - Horseman. One Ashvarohi = 12 Infantrymen.
    Gaja - Soldier on an Elephant. One Gaja = 12 Ashvarohi.
    Ardha-Rathi - A soldier on a chariot who is considered equal to one Gaja.
    Rathi - A warrior who is considered equal to 12 Ardharathis (Can fight 5000 people at once)
    Ati-Rathi - A warrior who is considered equal to 12 Rathis (Can fight 60,000 people at once)
    Maharathi - A warrior who is considered equal to 12 Atirathis (Krishna and Ashwathama are some of them, Karna and Arjuna are worth two of these, can fight 720,000 people at once, so Karna and Arjuna are worth 1,440,000 people each. Rama is worth 7 of these, so 5,040,000 people. Rama had an underling called Hanuman who was stronger than him even and was invincible to most divine weapons like Brahmastra, Pashupata etc)
    Ati-Maharathi - A warrior who is considered equal to 12 Maharathis. (Indrajit, Ganesha etc, worth 12 Maharathis, so 8,640,000 people)
    Mahamaharathis - A warrior who is considered equal to 24 Ati-Maharathis. (Shiva and Kali, worth 24 Atimaharathi's, so 207,360,000 people)

I'm not well versed in this stuff though so I could've made some mistakes, these are based on some notes I copied from other websites a while back. indian powerlevel stuff is really silly

Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    blessing of martial arts doesn't seem to give any qualitative bonus for his skill but as the top Hindu hero i'd give the skill edge to Rama, as Gawain is just a side character and has no particular skill feats, relying more on raw power.
    both have a spinny sword A+ NP so those probably just cancel each other out. since it's a 1v1 Rama might even have the advantage due to more concentrated firepower. then again the anti-demon effect doesn't trigger on potato master, so I assume it's "only" A-rank if it's not against demons.
    Vishnu Bhuja kinda tips the balance on Rama's side though. as obscene of a buff as numeral of the saint is, Rama is more agile and can kite with his ranged attacks or polearms until it runs out. chakrams, javelins, bows, trisula, etc give him much more utility than gorilla man.
    archer Rama would probably be on a different level but this is a pretty decent matchup.

the twins have an authority that lets them go at super speeds. that is how they grabbed Guda by the throat one time and got past all the other servants.

they also have a few other powers that their profile doesnt mention

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    you speak as if Gawain without the Sun buff has ever fought on par with someone with martial prowess on par with Rama.

Oh wait...

US Friend Code
    Sigurd vs Saber Lancelot

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I'm gonna go with Lancelot. He's already pulled off a All Your Weapons Are Belong To Me against Gil, Sigurd's sword punching antics will only be his doom.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Rama vs Gawain
    Gawain sun hacks may or may not put him above Rama in stats, but exceptional skill is a stated counter to him (see Lancelot) and Rama has Blessing of all Martial Arts and a kitchen sink of Brahmastras, so he should be able to at least hang him until the sun sets and trounce him afterwards.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Sigurd vs Saber Lancelot
    Sigurd has the edge in both stats and versatility via runes and NL usage. I think he should be able to take this 7/10.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.