Page 6275 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 527557756175622562656270627362746275627662776280628563256375 ... LastLast
Results 125,481 to 125,500 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    On one hand, golems aren't people. On the other, there really isn't anyone that absolutely can only be defeated by the Ark like Herk. Sure, it'd make things easier to have a guaranteed instakill weapon, but if they're keeping Suegfried AND get Adam, things will be plenty good for Team Black this time.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    You don't really need to touch the Ark directly to move it. Yggemillenia should be able to acquire construction vehicles (loader or a crane) to lift it. Then you'd just need a sort of stretcher and golems to move it around.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The idea that Black Team could have Adam by the start of the fight really changes everything. My only issue is whether or not the team's Servants would agree to fight alongside it once they know it's eventually going to terraform the entire world into Eden.
    Vlad also gets fucked because if the fight is happening inside the expanding Eden, then his Romania buffs are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    You don't really need to touch the Ark directly to move it. Yggemillenia should be able to acquire construction vehicles (loader or a crane) to lift it. Then you'd just need a sort of stretcher and golems to move it around.
    That really isn't a useful weapon.
    The only way I can see it being useful is if Red invades for some reason? Then Black can set up traps, but otherwise using it on the middle of the battlefield or on the Gardens is pretty much impossible unless Golems can do it or be made from it.

Ark Adam would be final boss material.

amakusa joins the side of ark-adam because it's gonna save the world

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    There's an interesting idea- does the Ark kill a completed Adam while he's in Eden?
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Well consider what the ark does. It doesn’t actually kill you, it just does super energy drain.

in other words Zouken was the ark all along.

Jokes aside it probably wouldn’t be fun for Adam, or Avicebron.

JP Friend Code
    Kinda have to take into account how being accompanied by one of the most important figures in his religion would affect Avicebron's plans, too...

But if we do go with Sieg being made Adam's core and Black Team keeping Siegfried... What is Team Red going to do in the big battle? I feel the only way they have to breach the castle now is... Achilles shield slam? Is Kintoki going to be the one challenging Vlad then? Is Adam replacing Spartacus as the giant monster that explodes?
    Last edited by Zork Knight; April 28th, 2020 at 11:25 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The Hanging Gardens exist. What is Black going to do to it is the bigger question.

JP Friend Code
    Crash a bunch of airplanes into it. Or maybe have David rain down fire on it?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    If Adam grows as big as the one in the Lostbelt did, I imagine he can just try to knock it out of the sky.

What if instead of not having Karna, Red Team doesn't have Achilles instead ?

Because Black would certainly fares better vs Karna than Achilles

JP Friend Code
    If that were the case, then you'd start off with Karna attacking Jeanne... In which case, who would Black send to lure in Ruler, knowing it's likely a Saint? Stick with Siegfried, or maybe send in David or George?

Though I guess the problem with Adam remains unchanged. How do people react to it?
    Last edited by Zork Knight; April 30th, 2020 at 03:00 AM.

US Friend Code
    George would be the best choice to try and get Jeanne on their side but I question how well he could fare in a fight against Karna. idk maybe I'm underestimating him.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I wonder if Amakusa would send out Karna like that, assuming someone weak takes the Rider spot (maybe Astolfo?). I felt like he could do that since he had both of them, though feel free to correct me here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    If that were the case, then you'd start off with Karna attacking Jeanne... In which case, who would Black send to lure in Ruler, knowing it's likely a Saint? Stick with Siegfried, or maybe send in David or George?

Though I guess the problem with Adam remains unchanged. How do people react to it?
    Actually, I think Karna is the Red Team's best bet against Adam. As long as he hasn't achieved complete invincibility, Vasavi Shakti should be strong enough to deal with him, especially with help from Mordred and / or Semiramis. The problem is that once VS is used, Karna loses a lot of his effectiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    The Hanging Gardens exist. What is Black going to do to it is the bigger question.
    Does it even matter if Adam's in play? Adam cam act as a tank and the black faction retaliates with ranged fire. Worst case scenario, stalemate. Black can't take down the Garden, Red can't take down Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    What if instead of not having Karna, Red Team doesn't have Achilles instead ?

Because Black would certainly fares better vs Karna than Achilles
    Honestly, black can pull off a win against them even if Achilles is on the red side. Yes, he's a major problem, but the Black team has some broken team comps even if the individual members aren't all the top-tiers (I do think George is being undersold though). It's entirely possible that David could force Achilles on the ground if he's protected long enough, and Vlad can deal with him on the ground. Having stakes come out of the ground against someone who's weakness is close to his foot would be a more advantageous fight for Vlad compared to Karna.

Of course, we know how it really goes down. Kintoki befriends Shakespeare, and together, they draft a Chinese strategist in a British body and a nurse obsessed with sanitation, and together, they endlessly bully Vlad, Karna, and Semi for stakes, bones, and chains.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I Can't Believe It's Not A NoblePhantasm View Post
    Does it even matter if Adam's in play? Adam cam act as a tank and the black faction retaliates with ranged fire. Worst case scenario, stalemate. Black can't take down the Garden, Red can't take down Adam.

Honestly, black can pull off a win against them even if Achilles is on the red side. Yes, he's a major problem, but the Black team has some broken team comps even if the individual members aren't all the top-tiers (I do think George is being undersold though). It's entirely possible that David could force Achilles on the ground if he's protected long enough, and Vlad can deal with him on the ground. Having stakes come out of the ground against someone who's weakness is close to his foot would be a more advantageous fight for Vlad compared to Karna.

Of course, we know how it really goes down. Kintoki befriends Shakespeare, and together, they draft a Chinese strategist in a British body and a nurse obsessed with sanitation, and together, they endlessly bully Vlad, Karna, and Semi for stakes, bones, and chains.
    What ranged fire? David is barely an Archer, we haven't seen how David can use Sacrifice and so in this case there's only really Balmung/Adam scream vs Garden beams/Phoebus Catastrophe/sniping. That's assuming Adam gets made quickly as well.

It's possible but improbable. Which says a lot about how stacked the Red Team was in the first place. And FGO memes aside, I don't see how Vlad is supposedly at a better advantage vs Achilles.

Well, Adam started growing really fast once Avicebron "fed" Roche to it, and even faster once he fed himself. That was actually one of Chiron's biggest concerns, his growth rate. Presumably, with no one saving Sieg, Adam would have been finished sooner and would probably grow even faster, since Sieg would have been a much better core than Roche.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, who the hell knows how Range works, but it's worth pointing out that Sacrifice has the same Range as Excalibur.

Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    What ranged fire? David is barely an Archer, we haven't seen how David can use Sacrifice and so in this case there's only really Balmung/Adam scream vs Garden beams/Phoebus Catastrophe/sniping. That's assuming Adam gets made quickly as well.

It's possible but improbable. Which says a lot about how stacked the Red Team was in the first place. And FGO memes aside, I don't see how Vlad is supposedly at a better advantage vs Achilles.
    So we're handing Semi her NP which takes impractical amounts of time to build with tons of resources, but we're not allowing for a scenario that Avicebron is less picky about the core of Adam/ he actually gets a good homunculus with no delays? Balmung and Adam screaming> Phoebus Catastrophe by a longshot, so I don't know how this is relevant.

Achilles is reliant on 2 things: mobility and immortality. Both goes away with a single hit on his heel, which is unironically one of the easiest targets for Vlad to hit. Kazikli Bey also restricts mobility. It's a nightmare scenario for Achilles if they get him off his chariot.

Or he could just Castlevania dash at Vlad honestly.