Page 6303 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 530358036203625362936298630163026303630463056308631363536403 ... LastLast
Results 126,041 to 126,060 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Presia messe noce yor tes mea TwilightsCall's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    how well do you think a full power Beast would fare against a TYPE?

also, do you think that all Beasts (except perhaps number 7) are all roughly as strong as each other (not accounting for differences in skillset specialization)?
    This is kind of an impossible question because we have no real measurement of how strong the Types are, but that never stopped any other discussion in this thread so why not.

Avenger states in HA that the only things more capable of killing humans than he is are Primate Murder and ORT, so while it's not really a comparison I think we can infer that they are at least roughly in the same ballpark.

I couldn't find a reference for this (probably in some Material book somewhere) but I believe the Types in Notes were said to each individually be strong enough to wipe out all life on earth, which is demonstrated within the Notes story itself (Type Venus is very close to just overrunning the planet before being stopped by the Black Barrel, and Type Jupiter wiped out...North America? 'The Western Continent' just in its death throes). That puts them on roughly the same footing as Beasts like Tiamat and Goetia.

Conceptually, if Beasts are the 'seven great evils that mankind must overcome,' that puts them at a bit of a disadvantage as Types have no such conceptual nature of failure. But we know at least four Types have "died" as of the end of Notes, so it's not like they are completely untouchable.

But all of that assumes that the competition is "who can wipe out humanity the best." In a one on one fight, the Types (and probably the Beasts too for that matter) are far too varied to make blanket claims as to which category are inherently stronger.

Type Venus and Tiamat are basically different skins for the same character, so they are probably more or less equal.
    ORT seems surprisingly well suited to fighting Tiamat's mud, though we have no reason to believe Crystal Valley has the same world-spanning range as the mud does.
    Type Jupiter has a body made out of gas, so there's probably not a whole lot Tiamat can do against him.
    Type Saturn doesn't look like it has the firepower/speed to keep up with any of Tiamat's stuff, so as soon as those Lahmus can fly I imagine Saturn loses.

I don't know anything about what Goetia can do besides control Demon Pillars and use AAS. On that thought, does Goetia exist as a Beast if he doesn't have Solomon's body to play with?
    AAS probably defeats most Types, if Goetia has however many millennia it takes to charge it up. Demon Pillars would probably just be cannon fodder against them though.

I don't know enough about the other Beasts to make a comparison, though as I said at the start, we don't really know enough about the Types to make a fair comparison either.
    My Fanfiction - Almost entirely short stories and oneshots

The real question is when are people gonna start asking Six Sisters vs Beasts (don’t do that please)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    "Life on Earth" is actually an unknown variable since in Notes the Earth itself is dead and its only populations are A-Rays and the Hundred Species, and Primate Murder isn't necessary identical to hypothetical true form of Beast IV power-wise.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    how well do you think a full power Beast would fare against a TYPE?

also, do you think that all Beasts (except perhaps number 7) are all roughly as strong as each other (not accounting for differences in skillset specialization)?

- - - Updated - - -

do you think Cu is inferior to Suzuka?
    In the most impolite way possible, fuck off with this powerlevel nonsense.

And on that last note, if you still think A beat B so C beating A means C is stronger than B then the sum total of annoyance you have caused this board with these questions has amounted to naught.
    Last edited by Deathhappens; July 30th, 2020 at 04:58 PM.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    The real question is when are people gonna start asking Six Sisters vs Beasts (don’t do that please)
    no

but i will ask Six Sister VS the True Magicians if you like

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post

which thread are we on right now?

Raikou has nothing against Gae Bolg, which means she'd have to pressure him in close combat enough where he can't assume the stance for using it. Saber managed that with Shirou stats, though Cu was nerfed at the time. At range Cu has a slight advantage since Protection from Arrows, but that's only a 5th of Ox Call that's ignored, so there's still issues there.

I think he'll win the majority of the time assuming Raikou doesn't know he's immune to arrows; trying to shoot him would be just the opening he needs to NP.
    Mystical charged arrows like the ones Raikou uses might make it through Protection from Arrows.

As long as the attack is a thrown type, he can avoid even Noble Phantasms, but he can't gain the effects of this protection with respect to wide range attack types where the attack range of the weapon explodes on impact, or a direct attack by a weapon that has simply long reach.
    shit BL says

It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    ladies, he's single

It’s either aoe or a REALLY LONG STICK that works against him basically

The thing with Raikou is she has a bow, a sword, an axe, and a really long stick, the skills to use all of them proficiently and know which one to choose for each situation, and the stats to potentially overwhelm Cu in a straight fight. Gae Bolg is a game-ender, but Cu would probably be better served playing hit and away with his Agility A vs Raikou's rather terrible D.

- - - Updated - - -

Alternatively, he could use ranged Gae Bolg, I guess.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    That would probably get blocked by B++ Ox Call though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    It’s either aoe or a REALLY LONG STICK that works against him basically

or a very very long fap arm

- - - Updated - - -

Alternatively, he could use ranged Gae Bolg, I guess.

you seem to be underestimating the power of rune bullshit

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar

Would it? Or would the clones just be pierced by all the spears?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Suzuka tried countering it with Tenkiame (B+) and barely survived.

Cu's not coming out of it clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

And on that last note, if you still think A beat B so C beating A means C is stronger than B then the sum total of annoyance you have caused this board with these questions has amounted to naught.
    pls be polite and stuff kthx <333

uwu
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    It is implied that full power Storm Call needs Raikou to be Ushi-Gozen to be used.

Quote Originally Posted by Raikou mats
    Gozu Tennou, who is the source of Raikou's demonic nature/strange form, has his divine messenger, the ox (or possibly the Ushi-Oni), temporarily summoned by Raikou, and Raikou eradicates the enemy camp together with this being. The armaments that materializes by means of thunder are the weapons that symbolizes the souls of her subordinates, the Four Heavenly Kings. By taking in the sublimation of Raikou’s episode where she exterminated the powerful Ushi-Oni, the destructive power of the divine messenger also rises above its original might.
    The one Raikou used against Suzuka is probably B~B+ in that scenario.

Assuming she doesn't have a Master around to worry about I dont think that would deter her very much.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

uwu
    mods! this reply was way over the line!

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    uwu
    Absolutely disgusting behaviour, this kind of thing is not acceptable on an internets, somebody throw this man out.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
    This is kind of an impossible question because we have no real measurement of how strong the Types are, but that never stopped any other discussion in this thread so why not.

Avenger states in HA that the only things more capable of killing humans than he is are Primate Murder and ORT, so while it's not really a comparison I think we can infer that they are at least roughly in the same ballpark.

I couldn't find a reference for this (probably in some Material book somewhere) but I believe the Types in Notes were said to each individually be strong enough to wipe out all life on earth, which is demonstrated within the Notes story itself (Type Venus is very close to just overrunning the planet before being stopped by the Black Barrel, and Type Jupiter wiped out...North America? 'The Western Continent' just in its death throes). That puts them on roughly the same footing as Beasts like Tiamat and Goetia.

Conceptually, if Beasts are the 'seven great evils that mankind must overcome,' that puts them at a bit of a disadvantage as Types have no such conceptual nature of failure. But we know at least four Types have "died" as of the end of Notes, so it's not like they are completely untouchable.

But all of that assumes that the competition is "who can wipe out humanity the best." In a one on one fight, the Types (and probably the Beasts too for that matter) are far too varied to make blanket claims as to which category are inherently stronger.

Type Venus and Tiamat are basically different skins for the same character, so they are probably more or less equal.
    ORT seems surprisingly well suited to fighting Tiamat's mud, though we have no reason to believe Crystal Valley has the same world-spanning range as the mud does.
    Type Jupiter has a body made out of gas, so there's probably not a whole lot Tiamat can do against him.
    Type Saturn doesn't look like it has the firepower/speed to keep up with any of Tiamat's stuff, so as soon as those Lahmus can fly I imagine Saturn loses.

I don't know anything about what Goetia can do besides control Demon Pillars and use AAS. On that thought, does Goetia exist as a Beast if he doesn't have Solomon's body to play with?
    AAS probably defeats most Types, if Goetia has however many millennia it takes to charge it up. Demon Pillars would probably just be cannon fodder against them though.

I don't know enough about the other Beasts to make a comparison, though as I said at the start, we don't really know enough about the Types to make a fair comparison either.
    We know practically nothing about types, but isn't it established that Primate Murder, which counts as a beast now is above Type Moon? While obviously we don't know how all the types stack to one another, but we at least know that some beasts are stronger than some types. Type Mercury is maybe not the strongest, but is clearly a high-tier type, and implied to be equal to Primate Murder, a beast. Honestly, with the utter ridiculousness that is beams comprised of the energy of millions of eras, having a universe for a body and endless replication, ect, we can safely just make the assumption that the beasts in a general are better until Types actually become relevant with feats. There's little indication that types as a whole are equal to beasts.

It’s altrogue’s faction which includes herself, primate murder and two other DAA knights that can exceed Type Moon or something.