Page 6324 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 53245824622462746314631963226323632463256326632963346374 ... LastLast
Results 126,461 to 126,480 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Pretty sure most could fight servants, some are beast tier (ohma, dekeido, maybe god maximum mighty)

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Except probably Scathatch. Her Jobber Aura is stronk.
    And Karna's isn't?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Karna got LB4, Scathach got...

got...

it's somewhere, I'm sure of it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Karna got LB4, Scathach got...

got...

it's somewhere, I'm sure of it...
    Not dying to a random stab from Cu Alter like Karna did in his interlude?

Says a lot that it takes Vishnu and Shiva repping their boy to give him the W for once.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Karna: takes hit from Cu Alter in America without his armor, counters with Vasavi Shakti
    Scathach: takes hit from Cu Alter in America, crawls home until the party's over
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Karna: takes hit from Cu Alter in America without his armor, counters with Vasavi Shakti
    Scathach: takes hit from Cu Alter in America, crawls home until the party's over
    Karna's got his armor in America. That's just a condition for Chaldea's summon that was said in mats, which got overturned in LB4 where you summon Karna with his armor on anyway.

Not gonna deny Scat's a jobber though. She's lost almost every fight she's ever been in and hasn't won once. But Karna's a jobber himself for losing just as much which is why I'm going ??? here.
    Last edited by Ronove; November 7th, 2020 at 03:21 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Is it jobbing if you have no actual presence and no one really knows what you do?

What do you think would be the relative power rankings between the 5th war Servants if they had access to all the skills and NPs that we know they also have in other classes? (meaning, Saber could have Rhon, Excalibur and Avalon all at the same time)

who would be #1 among the FSN servants? who would be #2? etc...

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    That depends. Is Herakles still limited by the fact he's a Berserker and thus - theoretically, at least - couldn't use his other weapons to their full potential?
    Regardless, Gilgamesh is still number 1.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I might actually put Herc and Artoria on Gil's level, tbh. Crappy edgelord version of Herc was able to actually threaten Gil, and the proper version should be head and shoulders above him, started up Dragon Reactor Avalon + Rhon + Excal + Carwennan + Round Table Saber might actually be able to fight Gil on equal footing, if Gil doesn't have something that can help him to counter Avalon.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Yeah, but it's Gilgamesh - his whole schtick is that he always has something that can counter whatever you have!

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    That depends. Is Herakles still limited by the fact he's a Berserker and thus - theoretically, at least - couldn't use his other weapons to their full potential?
    Regardless, Gilgamesh is still number 1.
    Nope, he gets to be sane and also have Reincarnation Pandora

- - - Updated - - -

random thought, but i am curious if TM Cu is ever going to get Frag or some special sword, since he had Frag in the legends and he was mainly a swordsman (he also had a special shield)

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    I might actually put Herc and Artoria on Gil's level, tbh. Crappy edgelord version of Herc was able to actually threaten Gil, and the proper version should be head and shoulders above him, started up Dragon Reactor Avalon + Rhon + Excal + Carwennan + Round Table Saber might actually be able to fight Gil on equal footing, if Gil doesn't have something that can help him to counter Avalon.
    How do we know Herc would be stronger than Alcides? Alcides lost his divinity, which weakened a few of his NPs, but it's not like Herc would have all of them as a servant anyway. We know he doesn't have the Nemean's Pelt as Archer, but maybe he might in some other class. We know he doesn't have unlimited mana from Buzzcola, Reincarnation Pandora, From Hell stolen because of RP. And definitely no grail mud. All of which are pretty huge advantages.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

random thought, but i am curious if TM Cu is ever going to get Frag or some special sword, since he had Frag in the legends and he was mainly a swordsman (he also had a special shield)
    Herc doesn't have RP. That's a NP gained as an avenger corrupted through grail mud. It's not part of Herc's legend or standard classes.

The combination of the pelt and godhand alone.

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    The combination of the pelt and godhand alone.
    Nemean's Pelt isn't infallible. It only protects what it covers, which isn't much, and doesn't defend against non-human weapons or physical attacks. It feels like a gimmick made to counteract gate of babylon, only Gil just decides to screw it anyway by aiming for once. Alcides needed Nine Lives to carry him through that fight.

It turns out two really high tier defenses that can cover for each other are really good, especially with someone who is in fact very good at fighting, planning and reacting to things who is also very durable beneath that.

It cuts down what Herc would be vulnerable to by a good amount, even in Gate of Bablyon. Someone like him could ignore a lot of attacks, and shoot at or punch at the attacks that are actually dangerous like Caladbolgs being shot at him and do quite well. I didn't think it needed explanation but here we are I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    Nemean's Pelt isn't infallible. It only protects what it covers, which isn't much.
    still perplexed at him being untouched by the GoB 360 degree sword spam in his introduction, considering this

Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    Does Reincarnation Pandora have any limits? For instance, could he steal Gate of Babylon and take the Noble Phantasms inside (*including Ea*) all at once?

*Mainly* a swordsman is a stretch, I'd say.

probably not otherwise he would have already stolen it

is is possible that he has a limit on how many NPs he can steal and i wouldnt be surprised if holding on to the NP is a requirement since he needed to hold on to Jack for a bit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post

*Mainly* a swordsman is a stretch, I'd say.
    i have the book that covers his youth up until the big war that he won by himself.

he seemed to be mainly a swordsman there

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    If he ever gets a Saber version he might, though I doubt the shield will ever get in, TM's allergic to those.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP