Page 6361 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 53615861626163116351635663596360636163626363636663716411 ... LastLast
Results 127,201 to 127,220 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Glazy View Post
    Regardless Morgan can probably just figure it out and meet those requirement to kill Vrita. Vrita doesn't have enough fire power to kill Morgan so it just a matter of time.
    How is Vritra doesn't have enough firepower with her Anti-World NP?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Morgan is one of the squishiest antagonists, let alone LB Kings. She has her clones but her real self was killed by Woodwose of all people.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunhelier View Post
    How is Vritra doesn't have enough firepower with her Anti-World NP?
    It has no feats and can get counter by Rhongo

Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Morgan is one of the squishiest antagonists, let alone LB Kings. She has her clones but her real self was killed by Woodwose of all people.
    Didn't she survived against Woodwose?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Actually, she's still plenty powerful even after being wounded by Woodwose, and only got done in due to Spriggan used Baobhan Sith to distract her long enough for the knights to deal the fatal blow, and then her fate is sealed once the fairies turned on her, beating her to death.

Morgan's pretty much a textbook squishy wizard as AAM1232 said, susceptible to cheap shot. The other LB Kings that pretty much were immune to that are Mammoth!Ivan, Altjuna, and Zeus. Skadi was questionable, probably as vulnerable as Morgan due to holding in Surtr's seal, and QSH almost got killed in his machine form due to a computer virus and was forced to a backup xian body.

- - - Updated - - -

This was also the reason Alien God was confident enough to send an Apostle to assassinate her, due to how frail she was despite her overwhelming firepower. Too bad Muramasa didn't know how to be discreet.

Based on some god durableness she is probably the squishiest of all the LB kings as i imagine skadi has some super durability even if not on par with say ivan

It has no feats and can get counter by Rhongo

Didn't she survived against Woodwose?
    Isnt there's only 13 of Magecraft Rhongo? IIRC she need Existence Tax to create one so i don't think she can replenish it right away besides Vritra's NP is attacking you with army of Asuras who is her flesh/scale so using Rhongo to counter it beside wasting her card it also wont work since Folklore defense is still active.

Blog Entries
    Isnt there's only 13 of Magecraft Rhongo? IIRC she need Existence Tax to create one so i don't think she can replenish it right away besides Vritra's NP is attacking you with army of Asuras who is her flesh/scale so using Rhongo to counter it beside wasting her card it also wont work since Folklore defense is still active.
    Can Folklore Defense do that? Like sure it may not hurt Vritra but I feel like Rhogon can repel it. Like Vrita activates Asurashreshtha -> Morgan retaliates by using Rhongo -> Asurashreshtha is nulfied but Vrita is still okay. Besides that doesn't change the fact that has no feats besides just being Anti World.
    Honestly if Rhongo doesn't work Morgan can just use Water Mirror to buy some time

US Friend Code
    That reminds me, Morgan herself is a powerful witch, but the power that she demonstrates during the siege of Fae Camelot, with overwhelming magical power and clones, is likely thanks to her throne, the vessel that stored all the magical energy she gathered from fairies through Existence Tax. Which is why while dying, she begged for the fairies to carry her to the throne, so that she could harness its power to possibly heal herself.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Does Morgan's body durability even matter if it's not a surprise attack?

She's a god tier mage with a lot of magic power. I figure it would take much more than Woodwose to pass through magic barriers and other stuff.

Even Medea could be hurt by Rin of all people looking only at her body's defense, but in an all out contest she survived much bigger stuff.
    Or like in Solomon's movie where Goetia could no-sell Anti-Fortress NPs like they were nothing but still got his arm cut by Nero while he wasn't prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by Kubera View Post
    Does Morgan's body durability even matter if it's not a surprise attack?

She's a god tier mage with a lot of magic power. I figure it would take much more than Woodwose to pass through magic barriers and other stuff.

Even Medea could be hurt by Rin of all people looking only at her body's defense, but in an all out contest she survived much bigger stuff.
    Or like in Solomon's movie where Goetia could no-sell Anti-Fortress NPs like they were nothing but still got his arm cut by Nero while he wasn't prepared.
    Morgan speciality is transfer magic with her Water Mirror Magic just as seen in LB 6 and her normal attack.

Defensive spells need to be activated. If there's enough fire power it can pierce through it too.
    Because defensive spells wouldn't necessarily be as strong as offensive one unless you are specialized in it.
    It's important to have strong durability

Can Folklore Defense do that?
    Theoretically yes since the Asuras is Vritra's flesh so it wouldn't be strange if they shared the same defense, this might be the reason Indra and the gods once lost to it.
    Last edited by Bunhelier; February 4th, 2022 at 06:32 AM.

Blog Entries
    Theoretically yes since the Asuras is Vritra's flesh so it wouldn't be strange if they shared the same defense, this might be the reason Indra and the gods once lost to it.
    Than we don't have an definitive answer to it.
    Regardless I don't think Asurashreshtha have the firepower to get through Rhongo.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I feel like Morgan's capacity in magecraft is being underestimated a fair bit. She was called a genius whose skill in magecraft reach the divine by one of the greatest magecraft users in the verse, and instantly understood and copied complex and advanced magecraft such as Chaldea's Rayshift system, remade the Rhongomyniads with magecraft, and reached a deep enough understanding of the Lostbelt tree to break it down and use its energy while still keeping her Lostbelt up. I feel like it's a bit useless to talk of "specialty" with her, as she can do seemingly everything, and simple magecraft such as magic shields or healing I'd take for granted she'd be able to use at peak level.

Especially as Skadi showed you can just fuel magic power into things to make them stronger, unless that's something limited to enchanting with runes?
    But she could get around it by just piling up barriers with all her clones or something I guess.

Also, Woodwose is at the level of a divine spirit. She took a surprise attack from him with no defense up and still survived. Compare it to Medea's body being hurt by Rin yet Medea resisting a GoB barrage for a fair bit while relying on her magic, and imagine what Morgan could do with the base durability of a divine spirit and reserves of power high enough to withstand the use of 12 Rhongomyniads and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    Defensive spells need to be activated. If there's enough fire power it can pierce through it too.
    What's stopping her from activating them? She can use magecraft in combat, as she already defeated Woodwose's predecessor when she was much younger and didn't have the throne room nor the magical energy that comes with it.

And yes, of course you can pierce through defenses with enough power. But you still need enough of it that I'd call Morgan anything but squishy.

Vritra is a Dragon so even if her firepower is still lower than Rhongo she is still a True Dragon so her firepower can't be weak by all means.

"Dragons each have an attribute, and their strongest weapon, Dragon's Breath (ドラゴンブレス, Doragon Buresu?), capitalizes upon it by using their breath to spread it excessively over the wide area of effect as a torrent of mana. Red dragons carry flame, blue dragons carry thunder, black dragons carry acid, and Elizabeth Bathory carries soundwaves.

There are also white dragons, gold dragons, silver dragons and green dragons, however it is unknown what kinds of breaths they can produce. The damage value, according to a certain rulebook, is the same as the constitution value of the dragon.

Due to having a constitution value which transcends that of humans by far, it is not unreasonable to think of a single dragon being able to destroy a whole country when equally spreading the damage from its breath throughout a whole army."
    Last edited by Bunhelier; February 4th, 2022 at 06:40 AM.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Most dragons we know of don't really go beyond Anti-Fortress NPs do they?
    Melusine was defeated by Percival, Fafnir by Sigurd/Siegfried.

Of course as a god's rival Vritra should be on an entirely different scale compared to them, but I'm not sure if that's enough as I don't know much about her.

I feel like all we've for comparing her and Morgan is "they're both super strong" lol.

Percival has that lance which is more or less equal to rhonghomyniad. So of course he should be able to defeat melusine.

IIRC in Turas Realta (or was it Realta Nua? Idk) Fafnir's breath is stated strong enough to destroy Orleans.

Of course i still think that Albion is still stronger than Fafnir but it is unfair to think that a mere Arm of it is stronger than Fafnir, Vritra while similar to Fafnir, The Evil Dragon of Phenomenon, instead of greed of man her existence deeply rooted to the planet much like Albion who wander the planet since its genesis, Vritra is the Terminal of the planet like Albion, while Albion embody Horizon Vritra embody Giant Winter.
    Last edited by Bunhelier; February 4th, 2022 at 07:28 AM.

US Friend Code
    IIRC in Turas Realta (or was it Realta Nua? Idk) Fafnir's breath is stated strong enough to destroy Orleans.

Of course i still think that Albion is still stronger than Fafnir but it is unfair to think that a mere Arm of it is stronger than Fafnir, Vritra while similar to Fafnir, The Evil Dragon of Phenomenon, instead of greed of man her existence deeply rooted to the planet much like Albion who wander the planet since its genesis, Vritra is the Terminal of the planet like Albion, while Albion embody Horizon Vritra embody Giant Winter.
    Realta Nua is FSN. Also, I don't think Vritra being Giant Winter is from an official source.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Considering the short amount of time it took Morgan to completely reverse engineer chaldeas summoning system, and the (insert exact amount of Morgans that exist in LB6) clones, I think it wouldn't be much trouble for her to get around Vritra's weakness. Also saying "died to Woodwose of all people" really undermines how strong he is and the situation it took to kill her.

Being squishy also doesn't matter that much when you can seemingly do anything magecraft allows for and you got a whole army of yourself.
    Last edited by Kirishima; February 4th, 2022 at 08:07 AM.