Page 6373 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 5373587362736323636363686371637263736374637563786383 ... LastLast
Results 127,441 to 127,460 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

It does sounds waggish now that you pointed out actually.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Depending on if the Disorder can even count as mystery she might not even be able to harm him. But then, he can't kill her in a way that matter either. You get these two that keep battling each other and powering up but never dealing the killing blow.

Beast Kiara vs LB king Arjuna Alter

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Beast Kiara. She could easily escape Mahapralaya's range with Independent Manifestation. And nothing stops her from killing off his worshippers to weaken him.

Doesn't Arjuna Alter have anything other than Mahapralaya? I mean he have Shiva inside him who burn Kama to the point not even her concepts remain, can't Arjuna do the same?

US Friend Code
    He does, but nothing else fleshed out much beside Mahapralaya. Maybe his personal skills, but nothing is elaborated further, even in his FGO mats.

Also, Mara managed to escape the Lostbelt then caused Ooku, so Altjuna doesn't have any ability to trap Beasts and Zero Sailers.

I mean Mara was defeated with Trishula Shakti and she said its as hurt as when Shiva burn her so doesn't that means Shiva's fire strong enough to kill Kiara?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunhelier View Post
    I mean Mara was defeated with Trishula Shakti and she said its as hurt as when Shiva burn her so doesn't that means Shiva's fire strong enough to kill Kiara?
    Yes. But unless Altjuna finds a way to reach her beyond his Lostbelt, Kiara will always exploit that. At best, it would be a stalemate.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    How exactly does Beast Kiara work outside of Seraphix?

So we count something like that too huh, why don't we assume that Godjuna was the one summoned in Kiara's territority instead of the fight taking place in LB 4? Or atleast neutral zone?

Besides Its not like Kiara knows Altjuna's weakness or the fact he can kill her in first comfrotation before she had a chance to escape, i mean its not like he'll nuke everyone with Mahapralaya especially when we're not in the Kali Yuga yet.
    Last edited by Bunhelier; April 30th, 2022 at 05:44 AM.

US Friend Code
    Then we will treat Altjuna not as a Lostbelt King in that situation, and the Servant version only holds Shiva's power. The one advantage that Beasts have over Lostbelt inhabitants is their ability to manifest in any given reality without costs, be it Singularities, Lostbelts, or real world. Whereas Lostbelt Kings are bound by the border of their respective Lostbelts and could only reach further as the Lostbelt expands.

Morgan is a special case, because by repurposing the Tree's energy, that holds the reality of a pruned timeline in place to earth's bleached texture, she allows the inhabitants of her Lostbelt(now Lostworld) to exist beyond its boundary, specifically the ones that exist in Queen's calendar.

Was such restriction exist? I mean CMIIW if a LB Kings can manifest outside of LB as Servant i don't see any reason why their living version can't, they just don't know or have a way to go out of the Lostbelt.

Surtr with paper moon can go outside is a proof they can exist just fine outside of Lostbelt.

US Friend Code
    Yes they can, but only as Servants, who're shadows of their original selves, so don't expect them to have the same strength. As you said, they don't have a way to go out of the Lostbelt, unless they find their own Paper Moon. Only Morgan got pass that restriction, and it's thanks to her ability and resourcefulness as archmage by analyzing the Tree.

If you disregard the rules and have the LB Kings exist freely outside their Lostbelt, then sure, Lostbelt King Altjuna wins no sweat.
    Last edited by OnesFleetingGlory; April 30th, 2022 at 06:33 AM.

Anastasia can go outside of Lostbelt without paper moon with Koyans help, i think they can exist just fine outside of LB was it stated they can't? IIRC as long as the Fantasy tree still stand they can exist just fine but if the tree has collapsed they will get pruned along with the LB.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides paper moon only help them to go out not to maintain their existence.

US Friend Code
    Anastasia is a Crypter's Servant, not Lostbelt's inhabitant.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides paper moon only help them to go out not to maintain their existence.
    Isn't the issue whether or not they can leave their Lostbelt?

Can i get the source for they can't exist outside of Lostbelt?

Cuz i find it weird since they're supposed to kill each other.

- - - Updated - - -

Does Anastasia bring the Yaga too? I remember that they bring out and army in the prologue, where they're coming from?

US Friend Code
    Can i get the source for they can't exist outside of Lostbelt?

Cuz i find it weird since they're supposed to kill each other.
    They can fight each other once the border between Lostbelts touch each other, thus enabling a connection for their inhabitants to cross over. As told by Kirschtaria in the prologue of Russia.

Kirschtaria:
    ...Kadoc. As you know, we have all consented to a nonaggression pact.
    Kirschtaria:
    As Crypters, our goal is to expand our respective Lostbelts' territories.
    Kirschtaria:
    Eventually, our Lostbelts' borders will clash,and one will inevitably be consumed.
    Kirschtaria:
    Thus will the Lostbelt with the strongest Foundation of Humanity feed upon the weaker ones.
    Kirschtaria:
    But it is in that clash, and ONLY in that clash, that a Crypter may interfere with another Crypter's Lostbelt.
    Da Vinci said as such back in Avalon le Fay, that Lostbelt's inhabitants can't exist outside it.
    Da Vinci:
    The Queen's Calendar, which began with Morgan's reign after withering the Fantasy Tree.
    Da Vinci:
    The Fairy Kingdom that Morgan rules over can no longer be called a Lostbelt, but a Lostworld.
    Da Vinci:
    A new “Compilation Event”, if you will. The lives born here could exist in pan-human history.
    Da Vinci:
    But before that...Britain's Fairy Calendar, established after the Fantasy Tree took root in this place, was itself a “Pruning Event”...a Lostbelt.
    Da Vinci:
    Life born in a Lostbelt can only exist in a Lostbelt.
    Does Anastasia bring the Yaga too? I remember that they bring out and army in the prologue, where they're coming from?
    Those are Ophricniki, manifestation of Ivan the Terrible's powers that Anastasia "borrowed" to invade Chaldea. No Yaga was involved.

US Friend Code
    Roland vs Siegfried

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    something something MY MIRACLES
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Diamond Body vs Armor of Fafnir. Roland has it easy when Siegfried's weakness is exposed all the time whereas his is difficult to aim except when he kicks or jumps, or lying on the ground. Roland it is.