Page 6374 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 5374587462746324636463696372637363746375637663796384 ... LastLast
Results 127,461 to 127,480 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Roland uses all his energy for a miracle that kicks Siegfried in the back of course.

Shakti vs Herc.

How many lives do you guys think it kills?

Honestly I feel like its in the 10-11 range if Herc punches and parries it. It does have extra damage against divine people and is a strong EX single target concentrated beam as Apo Shakti.

Actually, this should be asked with the spread out anti-army version, and the focused single target version both.

Anti-Army is weaker than Excalibur/Caliburn since its well, Anti-Army A++ to Anti Fort A++. However it does some extra damage against divine people still so it probably kills him like 6 times instead of 5-6? to Excalibur and Caliburn's 7. A concentrated anti-divine beam doing around 9-11 seems fair as the sort of boost that might come off as adding another + or ++ to it. Although its hard to put numbers on such relations and differences.
    Last edited by Menwearpink; June 7th, 2022 at 08:38 AM.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    based on how Karna used Shakti in Mahabharata it should be able to kill Herc in one shot.

Isn't Vasavi Shakti EX rank? It should be able to vaporize Herc and all his lives.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Never seen Herc completely disintegrated from an attack before, so it's still a speculation. But hard to imagine Herc could make use of God Hand when there's nothing to regenerate from.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Vasavi Shakti straight-up dusts Herk. If there's a loli behind Herk, he'll get up one more time anyways though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    God Hand is supposed to be Herk's immortality as a god, and Vasavi Shakti is specifically anti-god, so it should go all the way through, yea
    Last edited by Zork Knight; June 11th, 2022 at 11:05 AM.

God Hand.

US Friend Code
    It's always really bothered me that the revival NP isn't called Nine Lives and the super good with every weapon NP isn't called God Hand.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Yeah, that choice was weird.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

I just think of the game god hand myself

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Gehennahem's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    God Hand is supposed to be Herk's immortality as a god, and Vasavi Shakti is specifically anti-god, so it should go all the way through, yea
    I'm pretty sure Artemis tried that it took 2 for that to go through which fits with what she believed in Okeanos. Heracles also has his absurd willpower and being Heracles so VS may not kill him completely either.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehennahem View Post
    I'm pretty sure Artemis tried that it took 2 for that to go through which fits with what she believed in Okeanos. Heracles also has his absurd willpower and being Heracles so VS may not kill him completely either.
    That was Herc with the help of Medea Lily buffs. Not remotely the same.

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    How strong is Ciel in the remake? Tsuki:Re!Ciel vs Archer (Emiya) for instance?

Also, The Trails series vs Nasuverse? For instance, can UBW!Shirou solo it?
    Last edited by Tepanyakigo; June 27th, 2022 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tepanyakigo View Post
    How strong is Ciel in the remake? Tsuki:Re!Ciel vs Archer (Emiya) for instance?
    Ciel's powerlevel largely depends on how much gear from the church and idea bloods she has at the moment. In a fight, unless Ciel can pull off one of her trump cards like the Excalibur tier stars of calvaria (easier said than done considering the charge time), servants should generally be at an advantage barring compatibility issues. Archer might actually be one of the few servants that could potentially perma kill her if he can tag her with Harpe.

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Clown View Post
    Ciel's powerlevel largely depends on how much gear from the church and idea bloods she has at the moment. In a fight, unless Ciel can pull off one of her trump cards like the Excalibur tier stars of calvaria (easier said than done considering the charge time), servants should generally be at an advantage barring compatibility issues. Archer might actually be one of the few servants that could potentially perma kill her if he can tag her with Harpe.
    So, Ciel's immortality can be negated that easily with an NP? I thought MEoDP was a special "exception"... but yeah... I probably should have clarified that "defeating Ciel =/= killing Ciel" in a fight... she's kinda a cockroach...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Harpe has conceptual advantage against immortality. That said, Ciel would mop the floor with Archer, not even close.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Given the general setting boost, I'd give Ciel good odds against anything at this point.
    Spoiler:
    It's true she heavily scales based on how armed she is but even against enemies she's completely overmatched by you probably need a way past her immortality or the ability to seal her in another dimension to not get worn down in a battle of attrition or eventually eat a guillotine.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Harpe has conceptual advantage against immortality. That said, Ciel would mop the floor with Archer, not even close.
    I think you're overrating Ciel a bit here. She did manage to take out Arc that one time but that was with a trump card almost designed to counter her kinda like how Shirou took out Gilgamesh. IMO she has a chance of beating Archer as well as most other servants if you don't take into account her immortality but it's going to be an uphill battle.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nah, Ciel is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. With her full gear she can fight DAA and even put up a decent fight against Arcueid. Archer doesn't even come close.