Page 6317 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 53175817621762676307631263156316631763186319632263276367 ... LastLast
Results 126,321 to 126,340 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
    Not familiar with the Punisher, but stronger plot armor than Avalon? That's pretty legit

He's an Edgelord Ex-Soldier with lots of guns who kills anyone who commits any crime with extreme prejudice, you now know literally everything there is to know about the Punisher.

As for his Plot Armour? "Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe" is a thing. That's right, Angry man with Guns™ can kill Omnipotent Aliens, Inter-dimensional Tyrants, and Literal Gods.

Ego off now

Doctor doom vs gilgamesh

Blog Entries
    ...seriously? Dr. Doom in one round of combat. Hell you would have to throw in every servant from the 4th and 5th war just to make it two rounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Yeah but in an ego-off Gilgamesh wins because he's been practicing boasts since humanity was invented or something.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Peanut-007's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    *Angry Saber Noises*
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    He's an Edgelord Ex-Soldier with lots of guns who kills anyone who commits any crime with extreme prejudice, you now know literally everything there is to know about the Punisher.

As for his Plot Armour? "Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe" is a thing. That's right, Angry man with Guns™ can kill Omnipotent Aliens, Inter-dimensional Tyrants, and Literal Gods.
    This one Einzbern consultation room says that Kiritsugu+Avalon could totally beat servants if he got to pick the fight so honestly I think it could go either way. After the fight Kirtisugu would probably make fast friends with him. They go out to get some slaughterburgers and brood together.

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Ego off now

Doctor doom vs gilgamesh
    Gate of Babylon gives him all of Doom's toys barring maybe alien tech stuff but Doom is also a dumb comic book wizard so he probably wins anyway.

"We have entered an infinite recursion of Saber."

No what i meant, was who has the bigger ego.

Doom or gil

No what i meant, was who has the bigger ego.

Doom or gil
    might as well add Settra to this matchup

Sure why not lol

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
    Not familiar with the Punisher, but stronger plot armor than Avalon? That's pretty legit
    Oh, his plot armour is entirely metatextual, not intratextual. Some of it is a legacy from him being created by a writer who consistently downplayed Spider-Man's abilities against skilled, but otherwise normal human beings - the Punisher, the Jackal, the first Tarantula, etc. -, but mostly it comes from Marvel being unable to let its characters retire.

For a more serious answer: I'd give the advantage to whoever of the two manages to make preparations ahead of time, but if it came down to something like a sniper duel, or even a one-on-one fight, I'd say Kiritsugu wins most of the time.

Now i wonder what servants spiderman could win against

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Spider-Man vs. a fighter jet
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

marvel dracula vs fate dracula.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Now i wonder what servants spiderman could win against
    Kojirou? Assassin Li Shuwen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

also a holy grail war match that i thought would be interesting
    Archer EMIYA
    berserker Lancelot
    caster mepghesto( the weird demon servant with scissors)
    saber Caesar
    rider astolfo
    lancer hector
    assassin Jekyll

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Kojirou? Assassin Li Shuwen?
    probably archer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Lancelot is the obvious best martial choice, but I don't think any of them can actually defend against Mephistopheles' bullshit. Clown's Laughter + Ticktock Bomb is silly.
    Caesar's Incite might do funny things to Lancelot. Crocea Mors is also fairly bullshit, but Clown's Laughter will counter it as should Protection of the Spirits.
    Jekyll is SOL if not summoned as a Berserker.
    Astolfo's strengths don't really come into play in this matchup at all.
    Emiya possesses the hard counter to Durindana.
    Personally, I'd give it to Lancelot or Mephistopheles. Victory depends on whose Luck checks win out.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    probably archer
    Yeah, Spidey Sense hard counters all their strata.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by Serverntclassslave View Post
    also a holy grail war match that i thought would be interesting
    Archer EMIYA
    berserker Lancelot
    caster mepghesto( the weird demon servant with scissors)
    saber Caesar
    rider astolfo
    lancer hector
    assassin Jekyll
    Any one of them has the chance to win a grail war, and I think the master matters more than the servant. But if the question is who has the best chances, It'll be Hektor. He's the strongest servant here alongside Lancelot, only without massive mana drain and his brain cells ripped out. Hektor's military tactics and disengage allow him to pick battles he's sure to win and avoid the ones he isn't. The Okeanos manga does a pretty good job showing him fending off 4 servants at once and most of them are way stronger than the ones in this battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    Emiya possesses the hard counter to Durindana.
    Emiya's Rho Aias is ranked down from Ajax's though and Durindana got passed 6 years of the real deal.

Still, I'd say Emiya's a got a shot since he's a similar type of servant, but with a lot more potential via projection. It'll be one or the other who have the best chances, unless Archer's master refuses to make use of his archery.
    Last edited by Ronove; September 26th, 2020 at 07:47 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Spider-Man would actually have a good chance against many Servants, even though he's not one of the Marvel powerhouses. Thanks to his agility and Spider-Sense, for instance, he can even defeat people much faster than him, such as Speed Demon. What really holds him back in this fight is that he doesn't have a Noble Phantasm-like trump card - not unless we consider his Marvel vs. Capcom specials canon. :-P

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Peanut-007's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    *Angry Saber Noises*
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Spider-Man would actually have a good chance against many Servants, even though he's not one of the Marvel powerhouses. Thanks to his agility and Spider-Sense, for instance, he can even defeat people much faster than him, such as Speed Demon. What really holds him back in this fight is that he doesn't have a Noble Phantasm-like trump card - not unless we consider his Marvel vs. Capcom specials canon. :-P
    Spiderman could probably pull it off if he starts with an advantage of some kind or they're not great in a fistfight. Servants feel like they're gonna be stronger and faster but not so much that Spidey can't hurt them. He probably loses unless they're Gilgamesh-ing things.

"We have entered an infinite recursion of Saber."