Page 6393 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 5393589362936343638363886391639263936394639563986403 ... LastLast
Results 127,841 to 127,860 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    I also really don't want to bring Servant!Archetype into the mix but can't help but notice that her stats are roughly on the same level as Gilgamesh's (BBBAB vs BCCBA~BBBAA).
    According to the comiket book 30% Arc has the exact same stats as Servant!Archetype (we even got stats for inflated Arc)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    You do know that the NP line for Excalibur literally mentions about it being clad in the "Breath of the Planet", the same skill Woodwose and Arcueid have- two organs of the very planet itself.
    I didn't, thanks for informing me. However the significance of this word choice lost to me. I am pretty sure Excalibur (at least the version which comes with Servant Artoria) is disconnected from the Planet though (does that make it an amputated organ?).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clown View Post
    According to the comiket book 30% Arc has the exact same stats as Servant!Archetype (we even got stats for inflated Arc)
    Can you elaborate, please (I think I am out of the loop for that one).
    Last edited by Blastedspider; August 16th, 2022 at 11:44 PM.

Can you elaborate, please (I think I am out of the loop for that one).
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    I didn't, thanks for informing me. However the significance of this word choice lost to me. I am pretty sure Excalibur (at least the version which comes with Servant Artoria) is disconnected from the Planet though (does that make it an amputated organ?).
    Breath of the Planet is mana, the external magical energy found in the world, this is said in plus period iirc. Excalibur is made of the same type of beings as Arcueid and Woodwose. It should still be connected to the planet though?

Spoiler:

Seems like an hypothetical Servant version. I don't think we needed parameters for that form tbh.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    I don't think we needed parameters for that form tbh.
    I agree but now we have them anyway lol.

But it is interesting to know that apparently most of her strength in that form comes from marble phantasm and not actual physical strength.
    Last edited by Clown; August 17th, 2022 at 12:23 AM.

Hmm I'm looking at some very interesting lore stuff about Arc's strength and the secrets behind her creation.
    I'll wait for Petri to deliver a translation though. It would take forever for me to do it.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

JP Friend Code
    Spoiler:

Funny how her Mana Burst (Star) is lower rank than Astraea's A+ while its description is completely different from Astraea's lol.

feels liker her stats should be just all ex's lmao

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Spoiler:

Okay, it seems like a solid evidence for your interpretation (i.e. her default state is more or less high-Servant level).

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    should still be connected to the planet though?
    Servants usually do not get any mana from the nature, as they are human-type spirits/summoned beings. In fact, the World tries to "erase" them as foreing objects.
    Last edited by Blastedspider; August 17th, 2022 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    feels liker her stats should be just all ex's lmao
    Yeah, it's weird. But then this says Berserker Archetype Earth. So is there a way to trigger this form in the game?

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Blog Entries
    Yeah, it's weird. But then this says Berserker Archetype Earth. So is there a way to trigger this form in the game?
    only one way to find out!
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

JP Friend Code
    Having servant classes doesn't mean she's just servant level btw. In FGO individuals who are beyond servants can have these classes pattern for gameplay purpose, and the examples are the Lostbelt Kings. We have Ruler class mecha Zeus who can (theorically) incinerate a galaxy if he removes all limiters. Him and other Mecha gods required Black Barrel Replica (modified) to take out. Berserker GodArjuna who has ability to freely erase and recreate Texture (an example of a god having somewhat similar Authority to Arc's Event Storage). Berserker Morgan the strongest Fae ruling LB6. Saber Surtr the walking calamity who burns the texture of the gods to make way for age of man. My impression is that the Berserker class here is to tell you that in this state she behaves like one, and the stat comparison is, as the entry said, to show you the difference between the light form and her normal form as in "if her normal form is using the FGO Moon Cancer version stats then the light form will have these equivalent stats".

I still think there should be an extra class for Ultimate Ones tho, like how Velber has their own class. Maybe when ORT shows up in Lostbelt 7 in Ultimate One class...I hope.

Ort will probably have a weird class designation like Zeus did in Olympus, like how Ancient God god turned into ruler. Nothing’s for sure, but he’s likely to have a designation Ultimate One and substitute it under foreigner.

It will be quite cool if Ort gets an Ultimate One class, since it fits his relevancy going fowards, but all that’s likely to do is spawn more ultimate ones in the future, especially for part 3.
    Last edited by HumanComplex; August 17th, 2022 at 01:14 PM.

US Friend Code
    If Olga succeeds in taking over ORT his class will probably just be Beast.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Ultimate Beast

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanComplex View Post
    all that’s likely to do is spawn more ultimate ones in the future, especially for part 3.
    That's good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    If Olga succeeds in taking over ORT his class will probably just be Beast.
    I highly doubt a secret boss hyped in the whole settings for many years will be offed that easily without a fight or after it was weakened from fighting Chaldea, in which case we would fight ORT in w/e class it is first. I also don't believe Nasu would miss the golden opportunity to showcase how much of a threat an Ultimate One is by letting it casually pull a GodArjuna OTK on Chaldea and force everyone to run asap.

Or if the alien god is a parasite who can sync with any individual then Olga is Beast but the alien parasite prob isn't, and then it will be w/e class ORT is at the time it takeover.

Well from a meta viewpoint there cant be many outcomes due to there being needed to be a plot and post lb7 stuff.

Tbh with these new stats I think Nasu didn't really buff DAAs in parameters because you have to admit its kind of weird if literally everyone except Arcueid was retconned into having better stats. I feel like what Nasu meant when he said he was going to strengthen DAAs to keep up with the increasing scope of abilities was just giving them better/more varied hax (i.e. the idea bloods), not giving them bigger muscles.

Wouldn't sit well with me if ORT is held hostage by a new FGO character. I feel it would lower it's prestige immensely, and other Ultimate Ones as well since ORT was like the face of them, being the only one with a proper design.
    It's also a classic character and more related to Tsukihime being one of the 27 tbh. Hopefully they limit its involvement to a cameo appearance.

Stats are a literal meme, people should've figured this out when they just made random flavor stuff up for the summer servants.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III