Page 6354 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 53545854625463046344634963526353635463556356635963646404 ... LastLast
Results 127,061 to 127,080 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Blog Entries
    I remember something mentioning she had a better average speed than even Lancer, and that Cu only outranked her on burst and 0 to 100 alone. Anyways, if the idea is moving so you don't get hit, the less weight, the better. Plus, she could very well try to bind Saber as a distraction technique, especially if she hid it with another attack to trigger Saber's instinct and divert her attention, though I don't know how reasonable that is. I think it's a very fair matchup depending on the efectiveness of Medusa's ninja skills.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    I don't think Medusa needs an armor given how speedy she is, what with her A rank agility compared to Artoria's C.
    Running away won't help her win a battle and she won't be able to blitz given the lack of viable targets and Saber's Instinct.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Blog Entries
    How far does her Instinct even go? How susceptible is it to fake outs, tricks and the like? Yeah, she can dodge Cu's NP, but it's an NP he was making *no* effort to hide whatsoever, and even then she still gets hurt. Can it keep up with Rider at full speed too? What is Rider's full speed? Does the way she won against Tsubame Gaeshi apply here?
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.

The whole point of Instinct is that it makes her NOT susceptible to ordinary tricks and fakeouts because she can sense where the real attack is coming from. That's why Diarmuid's Knight Tactics suckered her in so bad and also why she still managed to survive with just a scratch while his trap was supposed to be a sure kill. Forget Cu's NP, Instinct let her find a way through Tsubamegaeshi where one would not normally exist (even accounting for the slight bend in Monohoshizao that created it).

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't matter though. Given Medusa's lack of options she doesn't need Instinct to defend her weak spots, speed or no speed. Saber's an actual trained warrior practically since birth, Medusa is just a non-scary monster.
    shit BL says

It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    ladies, he's single

Honestly i do find the hyperbole at times on things like tsubame a bit odd

Like one thought that keeps going through my head is, "what bout servants with helmets or servamts with more than two arms?"

Also when plot occurs her instinct goes away like with snake

If helmets would work then Armor would work, Seiba has plenty armor, so since its not working, assume a helmet wouldnt work.

And a servant with 4 arms would need to know where Tsubame Gaeshi is coming from to block it, and without instinkt to read the story script for you ahead of time, how would you know to block in the 3rd slice direction?

Then again, pretty sure Tsubame Gaeshis flavor text says Undodgeable not unblockable. Its just that Seiba lacks the means to block in all the directions, while servants without instinkt just wont know the magical 3rd direction to block in. Even Seibas plot breaking instinkt only knows the 3rd direction cuz she saw the 2 slice Gaeshi.
    Last edited by madarra; October 23rd, 2021 at 04:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    Just be 4 dimensional. Easy.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    If helmets would work then Armor would work, Seiba has plenty armor, so since its not working, assume a helmet wouldnt work.

And a servant with 4 arms would need to know where Tsubame Gaeshi is coming from to block it, and without instinkt to read the story script for you ahead of time, how would you know to block in the 3rd slice direction?

Then again, pretty sure Tsubame Gaeshis flavor text says Undodgeable not unblockable. Its just that Seiba lacks the means to block in all the directions, while servants without instinkt just wont know the magical 3rd direction to block in. Even Seibas plot breaking instinkt only knows the 3rd direction cuz she saw the 2 slice Gaeshi.
    It's not that complicated. Tsubamegaeshi is just "three slices all at once" (ignoring how Kojiro goes about achieving that). An average swordsman can only block one, a good swordsman can find a way to block/dodge two at once, but practically nobody can dodge all three at once. Anyone armored or just tough enough to not be killed by a single slash (a feat which quite a few Heroic Spirits can perform nowadays) can just tank it.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Iskandar vs Lu Bu

Iskandar has an army. Lu Bu is a one-man army.

Pretty even all things considered.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Fair enough. Still can't measure up Lu Bu's NP clearly, though it's classified as anti-unit, army, and fortress. I hope Record can elaborate more on that.

Though we do get lines that iskanders army has some super strong mages in it that could create defenses for some NPs right?

would be cool to get the army detailed tbh

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    It's an army made up of Heroic Spirits, it'll have some hero-level mages, but honestly I don't see them blocking anything mid to high level. They don't have NPs themselves, after all.

Medea's top tier when it comes to magic, Age of Gods level shit, but even her defences got rekt by a single NP from Archer or a sword rain from Gil. When it comes to offensive NPs, you've either gotta have a defensive NP of your own, or else just be somewhere else.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

US Friend Code
    I think the most we know about IH's soldiers' individual capabilities are Ptolemy's weapons in his concept art. Not a lot to go on.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Hephaestion has the For He Is Another Iskandar skill, but that won't let him do anything that Iskandar can't.
    Last edited by Reign; October 28th, 2021 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    It's an army made up of Heroic Spirits, it'll have some hero-level mages, but honestly I don't see them blocking anything mid to high level. They don't have NPs themselves, after all.

Medea's top tier when it comes to magic, Age of Gods level shit, but even her defences got rekt by a single NP from Archer or a sword rain from Gil. When it comes to offensive NPs, you've either gotta have a defensive NP of your own, or else just be somewhere else.
    Honestly medea feels weirder and weider as time goes on as the powercreep of servants has also gone on

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    On the one part, I agree, what with the stupidity that was "lol EX ranked laser beams for the lady who doesn't actually own this flying fortress".

On the other, she's a civilian in a world of soldiers and heroes.

I don't doubt if she was actually used to battle she'd have some very effective shit, but the lady's idea of how to win the grail war was "Prepare a creepy dungeon, get the pretty blonde lady, keeping a pretty blonde lady in the dungeon will make everything better".
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

kaiki can kill servants
    On a more serious note, shouldn't Kaiki be able to kill servants if he technically killed a snake goddess?

God, no. Kaii in Monogatari are wildly different from monsters and/or deities in most other fiction, including and especially the Nasuverse.

Oryou would just eat him.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

I wanna make a Vs....

So ill throw out a few crossover ones

The what if supreme strange, how far can he go?

Any good elder scrolls characters that could fight and/or beat up servants?

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Honestly medea feels weirder and weider as time goes on as the powercreep of servants has also gone on
    Eh?

If anything Nasu's only been sort of buffing Medea overtime with things like in F/HA and the UBW anime.

Hey let me make basically a reality marble using the taint and color of Gilles's summoning from the fourth war and the concept of BRIDGES real quick. Hey I'll make clones of Rider just because I feel like it.

It's also not like Berserker or Saber don't eat shit from sword rains and what not. Caladbolg beats out Medea because it sorta counters the spatial teleportation that would otherwise avoid a lot of beams and nukes... and there's something to be said about the fact that she mainly loses because she's messing around and not taking things seriously or lowers her guard.

If she had wanted to kill Archer she could've done so at multiple points, or certainly way quicker instead of actually gloating and waiting around for the boomerangs to hit her.

Her bullshit is in just how she can pretty much do everything, at ridiculously high levels and can build up to be an absolute monster. Kojirou for one is only useful because of her anti-magic and noble phantasm boundary that keeps him from just being sniped or strike air'd down from a distance. There's also something to be said of the fact that beyond just bumbling she didn't get a chance to use her Item Creation in Fate Stay Night beyond Dragontooth Warrior creation too.

On the one part, I agree, what with the stupidity that was "lol EX ranked laser beams for the lady who doesn't actually own this flying fortress".

On the other, she's a civilian in a world of soldiers and heroes.

I don't doubt if she was actually used to battle she'd have some very effective shit, but the lady's idea of how to win the grail war was "Prepare a creepy dungeon, get the pretty blonde lady, keeping a pretty blonde lady in the dungeon will make everything better".
    To be fair she didn't actually care about winning that much pretty clearly and was messing around a lot. All she wanted was Netflix and Chill with Souichirou. Her heart wasn't really into it.

That said I feel like Medea's ritual class beams are stronger than Semi's fortress EX rank beams. It's just that Semi can shoot multiple more easily.

Not that the gardens are practical outside of unlimited mage association budget works and 60 years of prep.