Page 6353 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 53535853625363036343634863516352635363546355635863636403 ... LastLast
Results 127,041 to 127,060 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Remake
    Round One Ciel not sure, but Round 2, Ciel takes it by smiting Dark Sakura with either her arrow or the Star of Calvaria.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Glazy View Post
    Ciel vs Dark Sakura
    Round 1 OG Ciel
    Round 2 Remake Ciel
    OG Ciel only has Seventh Holy Scripture to effectively hurt Dark Sakura, which requires her to get close to utilize it. Sakura's tendrils and magic reserves make that feat difficult.

Remake
    As Gau points out, either ballista form or Calvaria magecraft should be safer options against Dark Sakura. But these are quite taxing if the summary is anything to go by, whereas Sakura is unhindered thanks to her limitless reserves. So it depends on how Ciel strategize around it, and she needs to study how to deal with a corrupted Grail first to efficiently come up with it, just like how she had researched TA's natures before fighting Arcueid.

US Friend Code
    LB5 vs LB6
    Scenario: The two Lostbelts clash, with Greece invading the Fairyland.
    -No Chaldea
    -No Crypters
    -No Apostles and Koyanskaya
    -No Castoria and Round Table Army
    -Both sides give it their all. Greek gods in their Aletheian forms, Fae Knights can turn into their Calamity forms but still sane.

-If Fairy Britain wins and Zeus dies, they fight Chaos.
    -If Greece wins and Morgan dies, they fight Cernunnos and Vortigern in that order.

Who has better odds?

Greece, because Vortigern would probably help to destroy Britain.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

US Friend Code
    Wouldn't he also be after their Lostbelt?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    LB5 vs LB6
    Scenario: The two Lostbelts clash, with Greece invading the Fairyland.
    -No Chaldea
    -No Crypters
    -No Apostles and Koyanskaya
    -No Castoria and Round Table Army
    -Both sides give it their all. Greek gods in their Aletheian forms, Fae Knights can turn into their Calamity forms but still sane.

-If Fairy Britain wins and Zeus dies, they fight Chaos.
    -If Greece wins and Morgan dies, they fight Cernunnos and Vortigern in that order.

Who has better odds?
    I guess it all comes down to Morgan vs Zeus (which was already discussed some time ago so I won't start it again) since anyone else would be pretty much one-shotted by them (based on how Demeter despite her durability and regen said that Wodime would destroy her easily). But apart for Morgan I guess the Olympians would just slaughter everyone, in which case they might give a bit of an advantage to Zeus, especially if they attack the throne room while Morgan is occupied with him.
    Aphrodite might also destroy the Fairy Realm from the inside, which wouldn't be that hard even normally, let alone with mind controlling powers.

If Greece wins I'm not sure if they could destroy Cernunnos since Zeus would presumably be spent after fighting Morgan. But even then would the curses even do anything to their mechanical forms?
    No idea how they would fare against Vortigern, he's weird. But he should be able to win against a Zeus who already used his full power to beat Morgan and Cernunnos, so it depends if the other gods managed to survive this far I guess?

If Fairy Britain wins they all get slaughtered by Chaos.

US Friend Code
    Agreed, the fight heavily favors Greece, with all the Authorities at their disposal. Which is why I'm including the Calamity forms Barghest and Albion to even it out.

As for Morgan, Rhongo beam that she used to destroy Olympus seems comparable to or even stronger than Black Barrel, so it's a considerable firepower to deal with their machine forms. She could also utilize the Water Mirror to warp them to the past, letting Pruning Phenomenon do the rest. And she's her own army, with her clones all possessing the same amount of magical energy. She could potentially win if she played it smart. Though yes, fighting Chaos is just hopeless unless she could seal its path before it fully emerges.

Blog Entries
    Wasn't Poseidon like invincible or something and it took Drake pulling off a miracle to weaken him?

US Friend Code
    His movement is restricted in the sea and is only tasked to mindlessly guard Olympus, so he can't contribute much for the invasion.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Zeus could reprogram him, and of course, Britain is approachable by sea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

US Friend Code
    Would the Olympians' machine forms shut down if they got too close to Britain the way the Storm Border and other machinery did?

US Friend Code
    The scenario is when the two Lostbelts' boundaries overlap, so Britain is part of Atlantis/Olympus and vice versa. They should have no problem to move around now that Britain and Greece's domains are one.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Zeus could reprogram him, and of course, Britain is approachable by sea.
    Huh, I didn't think that. I wonder if Rhongo can pierce through his barriers.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Shirou!Artoria (No Excal, No Strike Air, No Avalon) vs Sakura!Medusa (No Cybele, No Pegasus, Yes Activated Bloodfort)
    Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Medusa.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Blog Entries
    Yeah you would think rider right? She is more used to using her body (at least her legs) as weapons and the blood fort would slow saber down.

saber’s armor would help for a while but you gotta think eventually she would have to dispel it just to keep prana bursting and rider is smart enough to whittle her down
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I'm gonna go with Rider dominates, then Saber pulls an Uno Reverse and spanks the moment Rider gets complacent, because instinct is spooky as fuck and Saber is straight up bullshit.

giggity

But yeah, forget the lack of NPs, it's Shirou that's the biggest chain around Saber's neck here. Damn near anybody else as a Master, and I'd say Saber has at least a 75% chance to win.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    At least. I was very critically leaning on getting saber to dispel her armor being a workable strategy that rider could exploit. Under any other master, or even just a simple note that saber will always have enough energy that she never suffers an armor break (also giggety) and I start leaning heavily in saber’s favor since her speed disadvantage would be countered by the fact that rider would have very few workable targets (legs, joints, and head) which saber’s instinct would probably not have any trouble staying ahead of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If its purely hand to hand, Saber is good at locks, so being completely fair here, it might actually get interesting.
    Though Rider knows how to strategically fight as she used a setup with those rocks versus Saber Alter so she would have time to use Bellerophon, so she is more adaptable.
    If you take away her NPs, but still leave her to have the Bloodfort, given she has many esoteric skills she never uses, there is a lot of options, and you just gave her a mana pool called Saber to suck on to try them all with.
    So taking away her eyes and the Pegasus is a disadvantage but overall if she can use everything else not crippling(why yes, I am still mad about how Team Purple's last and only honest fight together took away a ton of cool options just for memes, yep).

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    I think you guys are kind of ignoring the benefits of Saber being in full armor while Medusa is in a skintight leotard. The lack of weapons only makes the better protection that much more relevant, unless you think Medusa can take the battle to the ground (a difficult proposition against an opponent who is both significantly shorter AND stronger than you). I'm giving this 7/10 to Saber.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

US Friend Code
    I don't think Medusa needs an armor given how speedy she is, what with her A rank agility compared to Artoria's C.