Page 6323 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 53235823622362736313631863216322632363246325632863336373 ... LastLast
Results 126,441 to 126,460 of 128224

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

The thing about Jalter is that she can have a mook army of shitty dragons...

If there are a bunch of shitty dragons for some reason which you know, we have no reason to expect.

Also she has a nice NP.

She probably is shit at fighting beyond that so, even if her stats aren't bad.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    The thing about Jalter is that she can have a mook army of shitty dragons...

If there are a bunch of shitty dragons for some reason which you know, we have no reason to expect.
    That's why she should team up with Medea. One can control dragons but can't summon them, the other has a dragon as an NP but can't control it. One is an FGO waifu bait, the other is a relique of the past continuosly sidelined. One is a "modern" fake witch, the other is an ancient actual witch.
    ...And then they both get wrecked by Georgios walking straight through dragons & magecraft alike.

She probably is shit at fighting beyond that so, even if her stats aren't bad.
    Likely. She shouldn't have much battle experience I think, being a fake and all.
    Also I don't know if the FGO manga adaptations are usually taken seriously, but in Turas Réalta she lost pretty easily to proper Jeanne.

What servants could beat satoru gojo from jujutsu kaisen?

What are his feats

Blog Entries
    The things in his shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Guys defense is quite absurd, his physicals seem mostly servant tier or a bit higher but his defense works on the principle of zeno's paradox, from the wiki

"Being the neutral form of the Limitless, the Infinity is commonly known as the ability to stop, although this is a common misconception as the true power of the Infinity is to slow things down. When something attempts to hit Satoru, the person or object in question instead hits the infinity between himself and them. According to Satoru, this is the convergence of an infinite series, and comes straight from the paradox of Achilles and the tortoise. Akin to the way Achilles will never catch the tortoise due to the potential, infinite amounts of finite space separating them or how the real number one will never touch the real number two due to the infinite amount of fractions which separate them, the opponent will never touch Satoru due to the infinity between them. Satoru is able to decide what does and doesn't touch him, and can do so based upon mass, speed and danger ratings."

Satoru is one of those spellcasters that seem like they would fare really well on paper, but would get fucked over by everyone's magic resistance.

if you want a more precise answer:

we know that in his own story, anti-magic abilities and weapons and Reality Marbles can counter a good ammount of his abilities, so MEoDP users, RM users and users of anti-magic weaponry or abilities would be a good match

Gae Bolg and William Tell and some Mystic eyes would probably be a good counter to him. Maybe Caesar too.

Lovecraftian mindfuck would probably be good too. Passionlip would probably be good too

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Guys defense is quite absurd, his physicals seem mostly servant tier or a bit higher but his defense works on the principle of zeno's paradox, from the wiki
    still less impressive of a defense than early series Accelerator prior to the headshot

Not really sure how MR would react to it honestly, I mean in universe in fate curses are a entirely different beast from normal magecraft, nor does it strike me as something basic MR would be able to fight through.

Actually do we have a example of MR working on the opponents defenses?

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Not really sure how MR would react to it honestly, I mean in universe in fate curses are a entirely different beast from normal magecraft, nor does it strike me as something basic MR would be able to fight through.

Actually do we have a example of MR working on the opponents defenses?
    curses in jujutsu kaisen arent the same as curses in Fate. most of the times in Fate you are dealing with destiny manipulation and such bullshit, not with making trees grow or enhancing your fists like the MC does.

I mean you can do that with curses in Nasu too

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    BB and the entire Sakura 5 (who have somehow agreed to follow her orders) suddenly invade Chaldea! How much havoc can they wreak before they're stopped?

Assume Chaldea has every summonable Servant available and willing to lend a hand, but they have no knowledge or memories of BB or the Mooncell. B.B. has operational control of the Moon Cell.

R1: BB and Chaldea don't know about one another until the attack begins.

R2: Chaldea has encountered and recorded B.B. before (after C.C.C incident).

R3: Chaldea has a strike team (no more than 4 people) made up of whoever you consider to be most capable of dealing with her ready to intercept as soon ss she and her posse set foot inside Chaldea.

Do NOT bring up class weaknesses or I will hit you with a stick.
    Last edited by Deathhappens; November 4th, 2020 at 10:46 PM.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Is having the ability of retrieving information about the Mooncell by looking into parallel world lines or whatever covered under that "no knowledge or memories" clause?

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    BB and the entire Sakura 5 (who have somehow agreed to follow her orders) suddenly invade Chaldea! How much havoc can they wreak before they're stopped?

Assume Chaldea has every summonable Servant available and willing to lend a hand, but they have no knowledge or memories of BB or the Mooncell. B.B. has operational control of the Moon Cell.

R1: BB and Chaldea don't know about one another until the attack begins.

R2: Chaldea has encountered and recorded B.B. before (after C.C.C incident).

R3: Chaldea has a strike team (no more than 4 people) made up of whoever you consider to be most capable of dealing with her ready to intercept as soon ss she and her posse set foot inside Chaldea.

Do NOT bring up class weaknesses or I will hit you with a stick.
    Kiara - I can't think of a more valuable servant than her from a tactical standpoint. She's the Sakura 5's natural enemy and knows em inside and out. Being able to turn back into a beast if she wants helps too as long as she doesn't screw Chaldea over.

Gilgamesh - Even if he starts out with no knowledge, it's easy to get it. Enkidu hard counters most of the Sakura 5 with all that thick divinity. Protea can't outgrow it in the real world since she says Ivan is bigger than her, and Ivan is the same size as Gugalanna. Lip got held back by Gawain so Enkidu should have no problem with her. It binds space so Melt can't phase out of it by liquifying. Lip should be his number one priority though because T&C is some serious bull if she can use it in the real world.

Void Shiki: Same as Gil. Can get info easily, but mostly works as a contingency to OHKO fast and bypass any immortality or invincibility gimmicks they're packing. She's the best to deal with Protea.

Romulus-Quirinus: Grand servant candidate with Nine Lives, IP: God Edition and to grant buffs to your party if they lack power. The only dude who can add some decent team synergy and isn't an asshole.

Runner ups are Junao, Ruler Artoria and Merlin, but I think the above four work best.
    Last edited by Ronove; November 5th, 2020 at 12:54 PM.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    Is having the ability of retrieving information about the Mooncell by looking into parallel world lines or whatever covered under that "no knowledge or memories" clause?
    Any way of obtaining information after the invasion starts is fair game. Nobody starts out knowing about them, though.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

I mean you can do that with curses in Nasu too
    can you give some examples?

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Any of the godslayer types would be at least fairly effective against the Five, but they're all very powerful, and very different, I wouldn't make any hard statements about who beats who. Except Karna, they love to wank him into the stratosphere no matter who he's facing.

I think BB alone could clinch it if she's already taken over the Moon Cell, she could just hack Chaldea's systems and cut off all support to the Servants. Not as if there are many Servants who could blow up the moon, and given that she's an AI, you'd have to do that to kill her.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Any of the godslayer types would be at least fairly effective against the Five.
    Except probably Scathatch. Her Jobber Aura is stronk.

Also, BB with control over the Moon Cell is like, nigh-omnipotent right?

Like how she, even while under Kiara's thumb, was able to hack around shit, reverse time and insert an entire new team of Servants in to help Chaldea during the CCC incident. Or how she was able to Fuse with an Eldritch horror to create an endless time loop during the Summer Event.
    Last edited by forumghost; November 6th, 2020 at 08:46 AM.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Can Yusuke Godai, aka Kamen Rider Kuuga, beat a Servant?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

This is the guy who can kick a planet and destroy it, of course he can!

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I guess it is pretty obvious.

How about the other Heisei riders. They do vary quite wildly in power levels.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria