Thread: Badass Versus Thread

  1. #42161
    the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,549
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekBiblophile View Post
    If you wish to overcompensate for something.
    an unfair jab given what you are packing my dear.
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

    come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

    it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

  2. #42162
    Totally not a Saber clone Knick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In your house playing your checkers
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,633
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    a true hero needs no weapons Archer, not that i'd expect you do understand that, get some burn creme before you wax wise. And by that i mean remember who you're supposed to be
    Name one true hero that didn't have a weapon of some kind... and before you say it words count as a weapon, simply for a different battlefield.


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Are you swearing by the root or are you just happy to see me?

  3. #42163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,894
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekBiblophile View Post
    If you wish to overcompensate for something.
    You don't have a sword, and you are still a neckbeard pretending to be a lesbian.

    You fail at life either way, better get a sword.

    You have nothing to lose.

  4. #42164
    英雄王 - Eiyū Ō Eiyuu Ou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    35
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    You don't have a sword, and you are still a neckbeard pretending to be a lesbian.

    You fail at life either way, better get a sword.

    You have nothing to lose.
    Then what of those who have no lack of swords, hmm? Swords, spears, wine, and more. The King of Heroes has no lack for such things, so please, bring thrice as much if you wish to compare at all.

  5. #42165
    Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    You don't have a sword, and you are still a neckbeard pretending to be a lesbian.
    Pot, I would like to introduce you to this kettle. It's also black.

  6. #42166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,894
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekBiblophile View Post
    Pot, I would like to introduce you to this kettle. It's also black.
    Yo mama is also black, you don't see me call her pot.

    Stop being a racist neckbeard.

  7. #42167
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    a true hero needs no weapons Archer, not that i'd expect you do understand that, get some burn creme before you wax wise. And by that i mean remember who you're supposed to be
    One's own body can be used as a weapon, though- plus unless you have fantastic enough charisma to stop your opponents with words alone, you're gonna be dead or defeated in not time at all if you have nothing to defend yourself with. ^^" Plus a shield can be used as a weapon as well. :3 Really, there's a lot of stuff that can be used as weapons if you use them in the right way, but it's probably best to use the weapons that were actually designed to hurt things, for the sake of practicality. :3

    Flipping Into Eternity

    Archer Dad is Best Dad



  8. #42168
    地獄待ち Spinach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    15,984
    Blog Entries
    3
    The world is a battlefield and life is the most common weapon of choice.


  9. #42169
    英雄王 - Eiyū Ō Eiyuu Ou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    35
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    The world is a battlefield and life is the most common weapon of choice.
    In the arena of logic, some choose to fight unarmed.

  10. #42170
    In Memoriam Kelnish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,771
    JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    The world is a battlefield and life is the most common weapon of choice.
    Man, like, shit man. That shit. Man. That shit. Pass that shit, man.

  11. #42171
    the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,549
    Blog Entries
    20
    HENS- no wait this is Gilgamesh, there's no need to try, he uses stolen weapons to boost his ego.
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

    come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

    it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

  12. #42172
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,894
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    The world is a battlefield and life is the most common weapon of choice.
    You should stop doing acid too.

  13. #42173
    False Priest InNominePatris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Church on the Hill
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    57
    Difficult to steal from yourself, don't you think?

  14. #42174
    War sword KooriRenchuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,325
    US Friend Code
    329,164,026
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    HENS- no wait this is Gilgamesh, there's no need to try, he uses stolen weapons to boost his ego.
    And you use borrowed concepts and poor logic.

  15. #42175
    the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,549
    Blog Entries
    20
    really, you want me to go to the shelf and name where every weapon in that gate comes from?
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

    come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

    it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

  16. #42176
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    HENS- no wait this is Gilgamesh, there's no need to try, he uses stolen weapons to boost his ego.
    Luckily, Gilgamesh is the sort of enemy whose damage output decreases the higher his ego statistic increases. Truly, this is a dangerous game he's playing.

  17. #42177
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,894
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    really, you want me to go to the shelf and name where every weapon in that gate comes from?
    They all came from Uruk.

    Go lurk moar n00b, then come back to GD.

  18. #42178
    the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,549
    Blog Entries
    20
    you sir are no archer.
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

    come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

    it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

  19. #42179
    Imperial Princess Satehi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,287
    Gilgamesh vs Ramses II

    Who wins?

  20. #42180
    Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    Yo mama is also black, you don't see me call her pot.

    Stop being a racist neckbeard.
    I see that metaphor went way over your uncultured head. I'd explain it to you, but maybe you should google it yourself.

    Your calling others neckbeards only makes it look like that you're one you're self and hate it.

    I know about self loathing, the first step to coping is to recognize our own hatred. It is okay to admit you're a neckbeard.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •