Page 6336 of 6336 FirstFirst ... 533658366236628663266331633463356336
Results 126,701 to 126,708 of 126708

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by Mementore View Post
    Do you think Mahoyo Touko could fight a weak servant with preparation?
    Well, Case Files Touko gets some style points against Faker with Svin and Reines help... so maybe?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Drizzt vs Ryougi. He knows about the eyes. She has the Katana.
    Bear in mind I haven't read any Drizzt story after the one where he fights Obould Many-Arrows, and that it's often hard to properly translate the physics and intrinsic power level of different settings (what class and level is Ryougi? What does being a level 16 Ranger mean in the Nasuverse, where "normal" humans can move faster than the eye can follow?), *and* that a character's abilities chan change between D&D editions not because of intradiegetic developments but simply because of a change in mechanics (I remember he gained a few levels from 1E to 2E, and all his multiclassing in 3E arguably makes him weaker than he would be if he were a Ranger all the way)... I think Drizzt's magical items would give him the edge even in a straight duel, particularly if he has Guenhwyvar (sp?) with him.
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (F/SN): The last duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (F/SN): Shinji X Shirou lemon
    He Was a Good King (F/SN): Was Beowulf a good king?
    A Fairy Tale of Love and Death (F/SN): A meeting between Scáthach and King Hassan.
    Palingenetic Descension (Tsukihime): The origin of the Tohno family's hybrid nature.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Bear in mind I haven't read any Drizzt story after the one where he fights Obould Many-Arrows, and that it's often hard to properly translate the physics and intrinsic power level of different settings (what class and level is Ryougi? What does being a level 16 Ranger mean in the Nasuverse, where "normal" humans can move faster than the eye can follow?), *and* that a character's abilities chan change between D&D editions not because of intradiegetic developments but simply because of a change in mechanics (I remember he gained a few levels from 1E to 2E, and all his multiclassing in 3E arguably makes him weaker than he would be if he were a Ranger all the way)... I think Drizzt's magical items would give him the edge even in a straight duel, particularly if he has Guenhwyvar (sp?) with him.
    Yeah it's hard to adapt when even the author of Drizzt has stated they don't write with the rules in mind. I think with Gwyn he takes it pretty handily but even without that he would probably pull it off. The strength is probably comparable and I honestly think he's faster than her because of the bracers of the blinding strike. He's at the point where he can't really be followed by a normal person. Remember that those bracers on the arms make it so even Drizzt couldn't follow them. Drow agility and dexterity. His combat skill/technique is probably at least a match for anyone.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Menwearpink's Avatar
    I feel like Drizzt would win.

Hasn't he killed Balors, multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    I feel like Drizzt would win.

Hasn't he killed Balors, multiple times.
    Yes. Icingdeath's anti-fire properties are broken now that you bring it up.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    I think he killed one Balor who wasn't using his spell-like abilities, only his physical ones.
    Still an impressive feat, of course, but I'd imagine the MEoDP would let Ryougi do the same.
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (F/SN): The last duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (F/SN): Shinji X Shirou lemon
    He Was a Good King (F/SN): Was Beowulf a good king?
    A Fairy Tale of Love and Death (F/SN): A meeting between Scáthach and King Hassan.
    Palingenetic Descension (Tsukihime): The origin of the Tohno family's hybrid nature.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Menwearpink's Avatar
    I imagine that Touko within a prepared territory and making some anti ghost puppets or whatever would beat up a servant yeah.

Territory buff alone is a massive game changer tbh for mages