Page 6206 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 520657066106615661966201620462056206620762086211621662566306 ... LastLast
Results 124,101 to 124,120 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

I feel if he just has the energy/refill to spam A rank beams nonstop straight up then the whole mentioning that manifesting his shadow friends would cost way too much seems like an issue that falls flat on its face.

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    I feel if he just has the energy/refill to spam A rank beams nonstop straight up then the whole mentioning that manifesting his shadow friends would cost way too much seems like an issue that falls flat on its face.
    Sieg/Karna effect it is then.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by I Can't Believe It's Not A NoblePhantasm View Post
    In Extella link, it seems like Arjuna is performing calculations before using Pasphupata, and that it can effect inanimate objects as well. My headcannon is that it can hit everything, but divinity and an anti-hero nature has an effect on the time it takes to bring it out. Kinda like if there was a minimum value to reach, and Pashupata has an infinite number of rolls, and luck determines the efficiency of it (who knows who's luck determines that attack, Arjuna or his opponent).
    So the probability is higher for Divinity as opposite for Counter-Heroes then?

EDIT

Might as well bring up the matchup between their respective counterparts:

Karna vs Ereshkigal
    Last edited by OnesFleetingGlory; November 29th, 2019 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by I Can't Believe It's Not A NoblePhantasm View Post
    Sieg/Karna effect it is then.
    We'll see.

Might end up some weird Fake Grail War, weird Narita bullshit.

How fast is Richard? People said he is super fast but what kind of feat he accomplish in FSF with his speed. How fast he is compare to other servant like Cu or Karna (Cu was said to be super agile in FSN and the Apo LN said that Karna only one rank slower than the fastest Heroic Spirit)
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Karna vs Ereshkigal
    I dont think she can take this one. Eresh best shot is to turn the field to underworld by using her np and buff herself with her own skill but the question is how strong her buff is and what kind off buff she get. She is facing someone that literally ignore any damage you give to him and possess 3 powerful nuke in his hand
    Last edited by BlackWatchar; November 29th, 2019 at 04:38 AM.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWatchar View Post
    I dont think she can take this one. Eresh best shot is to turn the field to underworld by using her np and buff herself with her own skill but the question is how strong her buff is and what kind off buff she get. She is facing someone that literally ignore any damage you give to him and possess 3 powerful nuke in his hand
    Hmm, that situation kinda reminds me of Karna vs Vlad at Romania.
    But as a goddess, she might've better chance than Vlad against Karna, though I'm also uncertain if that is enough to ensure her victory.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Hmm, that situation kinda reminds me of Karna vs Vlad at Romania.
    But as a goddess, she might've better chance than Vlad against Karna, though I'm also uncertain if that is enough to ensure her victory.
    I'm not sure about that. Eresh np and skill description said the underworld only give buff to her and her ally, it didn't said it give debuff to her enemies or any gimmick in her field. Until we know more about her, a servant who can summon 20k stakes simultaneously is more dangerous imo
    Last edited by BlackWatchar; November 29th, 2019 at 10:06 AM.

US Friend Code
    We should get more information about her in the upcoming Christmas Event.
    Last edited by OnesFleetingGlory; November 29th, 2019 at 11:14 AM.

祖 Ancestor
    In relation to the Richard discussion from earlier, he seems really good at spamming them.

Well looking at the text from F/SF in the below spoiler and it seems he combined his God Speed with Excalibur spamming.
    Spoiler:
    "Ex...calibur!"

Saber's sword shone, the arc of its swing becoming a massive band of light that flew at the airborne golden Archer.
    "Not so fast!"
    Gilgamesh materialized countless shields in front of him, dispersing the band of light.
    "To think that you would strike at me with a mere imitation of a relic of the planet. Were we not in the middle of your trial, such folly would merit death, mongrel! ....Hm?"
    When the scattered light dissipated and the countless floating shields scattered, Saber was no longer to be seen in front of the golden king.
    As he landed, he sensed immense magical energy from behind him, lower down the slanted roof of the church. The golden Archer turned to look, his eyes narrowed, and saw Saber with his sword poised to strike.

"Ex...calibur!"

A second band of light was fired up the slope. It was blocked by the countless shields, as the first had been...but this strike was an order of magnitude more powerful. It pushed the shields back, lifting the golden king several meters into the air.
    "How dare you..."
    The golden king saw through the gaps in his shield wall that Saber was holding one of the Noble Phantasms that he himself had fired.
    "I told you I was going to borrow them, didn't I?"
    Saber, still clutching the long sword, instantaneously slipped in directly underneath his airborne foe and made radiance envelop the blade once more.
    The first time he had released the true name of his Noble Phantasm, the decorative sword he had originally held had shattered with a single strike. The Noble Phantasm shrouded in the aura of the age of the gods, however, remained intact after his second true name release and retained its properties as his Noble Phantasm.
    He unleashed magical energy in a third band of light.
    The golden king deployed shields beneath him and blocked the attack, but he was pushed higher into the air.
    Then came the fourth band of light.
    Saber gave his opponent no time to recover and followed it with a fifth and a sixth slash of light aimed skyward from the church roof.
    Even more frighteningly, the interval between strikes was steadily shrinking. By the time he got past his twentieth slash, they had become a massive, continuous band of light firing from the earth into the night sky.

As if to say that this, too, was both an infinite series of blows and a never-ending single strike.

As the interval between his slashes shrunk as he kept spamming them this seems to match God speeds description of increasing his speed more the longer the fight. This spam was happening while he was using one of Gil's swords so it'd suggest these are higher ranked beams than normal.

He also spammed it at least 20 times, so that's weird.

I wonder if he could just keep on combining enough beams together to equal the real deal or even surpass it.

I guess Ayaka is a really good master or Fakecalibur is a way more efficient than the real deal per use.

Bets on Ayaka or Narita trying to have his own Sieg spam cool battle without thinking out the how, honestly.

Alternatively the terminology band of light makes me think of the possibility that he’s using it like Boudica’s sword as legend of Zelda pews without it being a full on giant beam.

祖 Ancestor
    Or Narita's taking a page out of Goetia's handbook.

To me Richard's attacks sound more like really quick laser bursts than the continuous Excalibur beam. So a bigger version of the attack Artoria used against Herc in the graveyard in the UBW anime.

US Friend Code
    Jeanne vs Anastasia. No command spell-induced suicides.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually wait MR EX probably makes the fight a nonissue.Jeanne and Lanling then.

US Friend Code
    I'll give it to Lanling in term of techniques.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Yeah, Jeanne can fight, but she's not exactly a martial artist. In situations where her huge MR and defensive NP don't apply, a double KO with La Pucelle is probably her best outcome.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lanling vs Bedivere

Iskandar vs Leonidas
    My Job Description
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    When Agailius thinks your idea is really really stupid, you know you've screwed up.

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post3027226

this and the further replies is basically your question

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Oh hey, you're alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Lanling vs Bedivere
    From their parameters, Bedivere wins out in most categories, except Agility and Endurance where it's a tie. But Bedivere's Airgetlam seems to be a beam in the form of a line traced by his hand swing, so it's possible for Lanling to dodge it and then closing in while Bedi's wide open.
    Last edited by OnesFleetingGlory; December 6th, 2019 at 07:21 PM.