Page 6382 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 5382588262826332637263776380638163826383638463876392 ... LastLast
Results 127,621 to 127,640 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunhelier View Post
    Eh... Anyone can get the CCC stuff while only a handful of servant can be a Grand, i don't think CCC stuff is more powerful. Didn't Amaterasu can stomp entire CCC cast when she is only on the level of Grand Servant Solomon?
    Anyone being able to get the Mythic Wear if put in that very specific context doesn't automatically make it a weaker boost than being Summoned as a Grand.

Amaterasu was compared to the one behind the singularities, not Grand Servant Solomon. She's a threat on the same level as Goetia and his incineration, meaning she's far better than every Grand Servant which appeared until now.

Even then, people like Solomon or Quirinus are special cases that were already absurdly powerful by themselves (Quirinus doesn't even get a boost from being summoned as a Grand, it's just the only way to cointain his whole saint graph). Super Orion would be a better example of the average Grand and how much of a boost it is, but he doesn't really have feats without his special bow made in Atlantis so it's hard to tell.
    Last edited by Kubera; July 21st, 2022 at 10:07 PM.

At the point Tamamo compared Amaterasu to Goetia was after London when Goetia proclaimed himself as Grand Caster that's why I thought Amaterasu was only on the level of Grand Caster. I believe normal caster Solomon should be weaker than Grand Caster Solomon. Beast I Goetia should be more powerful than Amaterasu. Not to mention Beast I Goetia being the greatest energy output that Chaldea ever recorded so he should be above Tiamat who is stated "not even Alien can bring her down" i believe this "Alien" refers to Sefar who killed the gods (Amaterasu included).

Is there any information about the Saint Graph of the servants that got Mythic Wear? It would be pretty busted if CCC can mass produce a servant far stronger than Grand. Did they can get a Mythic Wear without having Grand Saint Graph because of Moon cell exclusive stuff?
    Last edited by Bunhelier; July 21st, 2022 at 09:46 PM.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    At the point Tamamo compared Amaterasu to Goetia was after London when Goetia proclaimed himself as Grand Caster that's why I thought Amaterasu was only on the level of Grand Caster. I believe normal caster Solomon should be weaker than Grand Caster Solomon. Beast I Goetia should be more powerful than Amaterasu.
    Everyone already knew about Ars Almadel Solomonis and how powerful it was though, and that's pretty much the main reason why Goetia is so powerful and dangerous even now.

Not to mention Beast I Goetia being the greatest energy output that Chaldea ever recorded so he should be above Tiamat who is stated "not even Alien can bring her down" i believe this "Alien" refers to Sefar who killed the gods (Amaterasu included).
    That's because Tiamat's real power lies in her abilities rather than on her "power level". Goetia definitely has a far greater output than her, but that doesn't really mean he's better overall. The Lion King stated that Tiamat might be more dangerous than Goetia, and she knew everything about him due to having acquired the same perspective as the King of Mages.

Is there any information about the Saint Graph of the servants that got Mythic Wear? It would be pretty busted if CCC can mass produce a servant far stronger than Grand. Did they can get a Mythic Wear without having Grand Saint Graph because of Moon cell exclusive stuff?
    All I remember is something about the Mythic Wear being too much for a servant and that it should only be used once.

"Far stronger than a Grand" is also hard to say since we don't really have much basis for an average Grand Servant (let alone what they could be capable of if they could somehow be summoned on the Moon Cell). Only ones who could fit (Orion and Noah) have near zero showings. However a Grand Saint Graph can fully cointain even the power of chief gods as shown by Quirinus while the Mythic Wear is a temporary boost that puts the servant at risk, so at the very least it's far more convenient.
    Last edited by Kubera; July 21st, 2022 at 10:06 PM.

不死 Undead
    Amaterasu in the Moon Cell is more powerful than outside of it anyway.
    Last edited by Hyug; July 22nd, 2022 at 03:17 AM.

At the point Tamamo compared Amaterasu to Goetia was after London when Goetia proclaimed himself as Grand Caster that's why I thought Amaterasu was only on the level of Grand Caster. I believe normal caster Solomon should be weaker than Grand Caster Solomon. Beast I Goetia should be more powerful than Amaterasu. Not to mention Beast I Goetia being the greatest energy output that Chaldea ever recorded so he should be above Tiamat who is stated "not even Alien can bring her down" i believe this "Alien" refers to Sefar who killed the gods (Amaterasu included).

Tamamo compared her to the human history incineration incident rather than anyone iirc

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Are…we using prillya for power levels now
    I would use FHA but I don't have first hand accounts of Bazzet's showing there. No difference in that particular topic.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Tiamat vs Insect of the Abyss, does she have any way of dealing with it?

JP Friend Code
    Just kill him and the whole thing is destroyed, and it's not that hard to kill him with hundreds of millions of Lahmus, or her very basic mana burst screams, which, as Femme Fatale, is already equivalent to a hydrogen bomb explosion. The blast Larva Tiamat does as a NP is EX-rank Anti-World too. Also since the volume of the Chaos Tide can also be infinite just like the void within the Insect, she can probably corrupt its space with imaginary numbers. Nega-Genesis is probably an instant win button if you go by the anime effect tho, because since Oberon himself is a servant, coming into contact with it should erases him instantly (the Insect and Oberon are one and the same, and he doesnt have King Hassan's death resist luxury).
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; July 23rd, 2022 at 10:43 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Gehennahem's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubera View Post
    Tiamat vs Insect of the Abyss, does she have any way of dealing with it?
    Tiamat's Authority is way too much for Oberon to deal with and taking him down would take the Insect of Abyss down. And it's hard to say if he will even be able to damage her hide at all considering Chaldeas couldn't do anything even with all of Tiamat being weakened(and King Hassan had to use all of the energy of his Grand Servant power just to cut her wings) without Gilgamesh and Enuma Elish.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehennahem View Post
    (and King Hassan had to use all of the energy of his Grand Servant power just to cut her wings)
    Was this ever confirmed? I feel like the Grand Servants giving up their postion isn't to hit a guy with a bunch of power, but because they wanted to go against their role as Grand Servants. KH decided to help us, so he gave up his role. Orion wanted to take down Artemis, so he dropped his role as Grand. Et cetera.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Was this ever confirmed? I feel like the Grand Servants giving up their postion isn't to hit a guy with a bunch of power, but because they wanted to go against their role as Grand Servants. KH decided to help us, so he gave up his role. Orion wanted to take down Artemis, so he dropped his role as Grand. Et cetera.
    Yes, by Nasu.

Dropping the Grand role and losing the Grand Saint Graph are 2 different things. According to Nasu in TM (or Chaldea I forgot) Ace interview, KH dropped the Grand title but he still has the saint graph of a Grand at the time, it doesn't just go away when all he did is saying lmao I quit. Then he converted all of that Grand power he still had into the slash he used against Tiamat and his saint graph got downgraded to normal servant saint graph afterwards. It is a sort of equivalent exchange where both of their saint graphs got downgraded. Orion's case is similar, he converted the whole saint graph into extra energy boost to form the NP which snipes Artemis. That's why he vanished afterwards cuz in his case the exchange is his entire HP bar.

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    have you seen Hansa from Strange Fake?
    I'm not really familiar with FSF but I get your point. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Not only do they allow it, they love it.
    Thanks for the answer!

祖 Ancestor
    EMIYA and Rin vs Strange Fake Police Crew aka Clan Calatin?

I think EMIYA and Rin take this if the fight starts at long range but lose if the fight starts with Clan Calatin surrounding them.

I mean, if they're surrounded EMIYA can just pull UBW.
    shit BL says

It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    ladies, he's single

Tell me about your best girl, and why she is Sakura Matou. Best Girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    I mean, if they're surrounded EMIYA can just pull UBW.
    It is kind of hard to cast a spell when you are getting gangbanged.

That's why they pay him the big bucks.

Also, UBW isn't a spell.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

Also, UBW isn't a spell.
    UBW is a spell.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

No, it isn't.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No, it isn't.

He begins this spell in a voice I can't hear.

"Stop, Archer! I do not"

"Saber. Someone will eventually appear to release you.
    It does not seem like it is this timeand I will probably have a connection with you again next time."

His spell echoes through the temple.
    …There's no change.
    A long spell like that should affect the surroundings.
    Magic influences the world.
    But his spell does not affect the world, but instead

"But that is still far off. Right now, my objective is to kill Emiya Shirou.
    If you are going to try to stop meI will not hold back against you even in this world."

He raises his left arm.
    Does that complete his spell?

He clearly speaks out and changes the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.