Page 6402 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 540259026302635263926397640064016402640364046407 ... LastLast
Results 128,021 to 128,040 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Does someone remember who exactly it was that called Morgan the strongest Lostbelt King, and would they have known about Kuku to properly compare her?

Though even before LB7 I had a hard time believing that given the bullshit Zeus showed in LB5:
    It was Beryl in Olympus right after he betrayed Kirschtaria.

Spoiler:

Obviously this excludes Olga (had yet to descend) and all the dead characters. And yeah I doubt he knew much about Kukulkan.

However there's a second statement at the start of the part 2 of Avalon le Fae:

Spoiler:

The craziest thing is that at this point they didn't even know about any of the other Rhongomyniads apart from the one they had seen.
    It's pretty consistent since her Rhongo was said to surpass Kirschtaria's magecraft (who in turn is strong enough to be respected from Zeus & is able to easily one-shot Demeter), and would have destroyed the entirety of Olympus was it not for Wodime barely managing to block it (his magecraft was starting to show cracks by the end of the cutscene).

One point in Zeus' favor would be that he had only unlocked 35% of his limiters and never really went all out on us, but at least the one we've fought should be inferior to Morgan.

the pedantry would be that Zeus was dead by the time of Beryl`s statement and Gordolf only said "Shes strong " and "incomparable" not that she`s stronger than Zeus or other Kings.

also, please tell me the text in the pic is wrong and his name is Gordolf not GoLdoRf

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    the pedantry would be that Zeus was dead by the time of Beryl`s statement and Gordolf only said "Shes strong " and "incomparable" not that she`s stronger than Zeus or other Kings.

also, please tell me the text in the pic is wrong and his name is Gordolf not GoLdoRf
    I guess, but that sentence right after remarking how strong Morgan is seems pretty clear to me, unless the original japanese was more vague. And with the Wodime scaling, the Rhongomyniad wank and the general scale of Morgan's feats I don't really have an hard time believing she's that strong.

I also prefer Gordolf but unfortunately I have no idea
    Last edited by Kubera; February 8th, 2023 at 01:00 PM.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    that's from the rayshift TL. NA uses Goredolf.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubera View Post
    I'm fairly sure no one here can do much against Kuku.
    How would she fare against an Anti-Concept attack, though? ORT itself would be a different story, but she's still a conceptual being came to life through deification.

What's anti-concept and how does it work lol? I don't think that was ever shown or explained tbqh.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

US Friend Code
    Yeah, that's the problem. As I typed above, I interpreted it as an attack that's effective on beings who're born from beliefs and such. I'll stick to that until it's explained either in the game or in other works.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    How would she fare against an Anti-Concept attack, though? ORT itself would be a different story, but she's still a conceptual being came to life through deification.
    Given the lack information on Zeus' authorities it's hard to say, but even if it works on her, I assume that like most "anti-" attacks it would be super effective but not an auto-win. Like Enkidu and Karna who are anti-divine but would still lose to powerful gods.

I guess if it was a team battle though Zeus could do some good damage to her with enough openings. But he'd also have to survive her NP.
    Last edited by Kubera; February 24th, 2023 at 09:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ivan sweeps, honestly. Don't you know elephants are invincible?

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

Servant Conception Extraordinaire MoonCell's Avatar
    Inspired by the recent poll: Crypter Holy Grail War:

Premise: A standard Fuyuki Grail War with the Crypters and their FGO Servants (or their closest equivalents).

Contestants:

Kadoc + Caster Anastasia
    Ophelia + Saber Sigurd
    Hinako + Rider Lanling
    Pepe + Archer Ashvattama
    Beryl + Berserker Morgan
    Kirschtaria + Lancer Caenis
    Daybit + Assassin Tezcatlipoca

Details:
    Lanling Wang is a Rider only to fit the standard seven classes, but for all purposes consider his skillset to be the same as his Saber version (I hate that they didn't keep one regular class for each Crypter in the story).

Morgan and Tezcatlipoca have the powers of the version Summoned by Chaldea in FGO. Morgan because we don't have enough info about PHH Morgan and because that's the version without the English Lostbelt terrain advantage. Tezcatlipoca because I suppose the one summoned by Chaldea and described in his profile has a regular Assassin Saint Graph and not a Grand Assassin one. Also to once more fill out the regular seven classes.

Sigurd does not have Surtr inside him and is sane.

US Friend Code
    If it's normal HGW, then Daybit and Tezca. If it's Lostbelt War, Wodime has equal or even better chance than Daybit.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCell View Post
    Inspired by the recent poll: Crypter Holy Grail War:

Premise: A standard Fuyuki Grail War with the Crypters and their FGO Servants (or their closest equivalents).

Contestants:

Kadoc + Caster Anastasia
    Ophelia + Saber Sigurd
    Hinako + Rider Lanling
    Pepe + Archer Ashvattama
    Beryl + Berserker Morgan
    Kirschtaria + Lancer Caenis
    Daybit + Assassin Tezcatlipoca

Details:
    Lanling Wang is a Rider only to fit the standard seven classes, but for all purposes consider his skillset to be the same as his Saber version (I hate that they didn't keep one regular class for each Crypter in the story).

Morgan and Tezcatlipoca have the powers of the version Summoned by Chaldea in FGO. Morgan because we don't have enough info about PHH Morgan and because that's the version without the English Lostbelt terrain advantage. Tezcatlipoca because I suppose the one summoned by Chaldea and described in his profile has a regular Assassin Saint Graph and not a Grand Assassin one. Also to once more fill out the regular seven classes.

Sigurd does not have Surtr inside him and is sane.

Morgan in an actual Holy Grail War would be terryfing. She'd likely instantly analize the Holy Grail and then hijack the whole thing like Medea did but worse. She even has Beryl who would act as her assassin.
    But yeah nothing beats Daybit and Tez as the ultimate cheat couple.

I can't see any way Kirschtaria would win since anything he could do with magecraft Morgan could likely do it better, and Caenis isn't powerful enough to compensate. Pepe/Ash and Ophelia/Sigurd are both excellent teams with a top tier master and a top tier servant and could even contend with the Kirschtaria team I think. Hinako and Lanling would be pretty dangerous too if she manages to regain her original form.

I'd say Kadoc and Anastasia are probably the ones with the smallest chances of winning. Which means that they're going to win.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Surtr-Fenrir vs. Kukulkan

LB2 Sun vs. LB7 Sun

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Surtr-Fenrir vs. Kukulkan

LB2 Sun vs. LB7 Sun
    Surtr is 4 million
    Kuku is 15 million and is the sun

Surtr kinda got directly powercreeped.

Blog Entries
    Everything in LB7 is a giga powercreep
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

US Friend Code
    Kuku has all the advantage, alright. But that doesn't mean she could relax.

It's all about affinity, and Surtr's sword is the one thing she needs to watch out for. It has Anti-Life, Anti-Divine, and Anti-World properties, so it's supereffective on her Lostbelt self.

Kinda want to incorporate that fight in my story, if it ever lead to that scenario.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Gehennahem's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Kuku has all the advantage, alright. But that doesn't mean she could relax.

It's all about affinity, and Surtr's sword is the one thing she needs to watch out for. It has Anti-Life, Anti-Divine, and Anti-World properties, so it's supereffective on her Lostbelt self.

Kinda want to incorporate that fight in my story, if it ever lead to that scenario.
    Yeah, Surtr's Laeventienn is comparable to Rhongomyniad and that shit ain't no joke. Kuku has major advantages but Surtr can conceivably kill her, especially if he has Fenrir's Authority to double stack on the Divinity.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    EMIYA versus Kazunari Tsubasa (Symphogear). Battle between two people who consider themselves swords.

US Friend Code
    Chaldea vs the live action Cat in the Hat.

this one

Now, some of you will be thinking “What kind of a matchup is this? The cat can can balance more things at once than the average human being, he owns the box that contains Thing One and Thing Two, and he has a cleaning up machine. That’s it.”

Well, guess what? They are oh, so wrong. This version has a number of time-and-space-defying abilities, including:

-Materializing out of thin air
    -The ability to follow people though walls and closed doorways
    -Producing objects at will, including autonomous doubles of himself
    -Great physical strength
    -Opening cosmic doorways to various dimensions
    -Having two extremely destructive, terrifying, imp-like familiars
    -Possessing a crate capable of warping and overwriting reality
    -Having magical lawyers that help him write and manage contracts
    -Driving skills
    -Capable of becoming horny despite being neutered; notably attracted to human women
    -Having a magic hat that can get a boner

Do you see the problem yet?

Chaldea is fucking screwed.
    Last edited by BladeOfEden; June 7th, 2023 at 08:07 AM.

Blog Entries
    So it's been put to paper that Gilgamesh would have solo'd all of the Fourth Grail War at once if he was let loose while they were all teaming up on him at once.

Are there any other Grail Wars we've seen where a similar situation could have arisen with a single opponent winning the 6v1 matchup?

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024