Page 6355 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 53555855625563056345635063536354635563566357636063656405 ... LastLast
Results 127,081 to 127,100 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

What are you smoking that you think medea's beams are better than semi's gigaton fortress beams?

US Friend Code
    Well Medea doesn't need enough money to buy a small country and thousands of tons of rocks from one specific area to use her beams.

There is a difference between strength and cost effectiveness you know?

Yeah more cost effective medea are, but i was referring to strength

祖 Ancestor
    Medea's beams can't do anything to Saber because A-rank MR.
    Astolfo's abilities give him A-rank MR equivalent and Semi still shot him out of the sky with so much ease that even she couldn't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    What are you smoking that you think medea's beams are better than semi's gigaton fortress beams?
    Her super mvoe from F/UC aka the giga beams she does in F/HA towards the end? the Hecate Gaeae stuff?

Yeah I believe they're better than Semi's individual EX beams.

It's not the same as her normal rain of light beams. More like a ritual spell.

Spoiler:

Even though she only had a few minutes of screen time in the Heavens feel movie, even just her basic spam beams looked extra good there too.
    Spoiler:
    Especially considering she's a rotting corpse at this point

tbh there's usually no reason to go beyond lazy A-rank laser spam that kills almost every servant in one hit when you can danmaku with them and enemies immune or resistant to it are super rare.

Then again its not like Medea wants to actually kill Saber either most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    tbh there's usually no reason to go beyond lazy A-rank laser spam that kills almost every servant in one hit when you can danmaku with them and enemies immune or resistant to it are super rare.

Then again its not like Medea wants to actually kill Saber either most of the time.
    >super rare

yeah cause how many servants have A-rank magic resis?

EDIT : did some half assed counting, like with most skills the higher levels are skewed,

E-7
    D- 20
    C- 37
    B- 37
    A- 48

Note i did not count + modifiers and such
    Last edited by Byegod; November 7th, 2021 at 11:37 PM.

To look at ones that actually have it legitimately/are legit servants.

Karna (Apparently A rank in Extella for some reason. C rank in Apocrypha and CCC and FGO so lmao.)

David, George, Amakusa, Martha, Charlemange (saint and etc memes. However they also have gaps in their MR) Nezha, Bilquis, Suzuka (Phantasmal), Ashwatthama, Himiko, Lakshmibai, Saber, Sigurd Liz, (Dragons) Rama, George, Amakusa (who has a gap in his) Astolfo, Bradamante, Diarmuid Saber (Noble Phantasm) Tongue-cut sparrow (kind of a meme but) and Musashi is "MR A" I guess.

I don't really see how you're getting 48 servants with A rank MR.

MR A isn't cheap and generally comes from someone having some nutty stuff or phantasmal boosts.

Also in comparison how many servants don't even have MR? how many servants is this with MR A out of all servants?

There's only like 7 Sabers with MR A in the class that has the highest MR for example.

Not a single Archer outside of Herc has MR A so far. (Edit., I forgot Ashwatt, my favorite pokemon.)

For Lancer you have.. Liz, Nezha, Bradamante and Enkidu I guess?

Rider has George and Martha.

Last time I checked Liz is back as the only Berserker with MR A.

You have Bilquis for Caster representation...

And I don't think any Assassin has MR A.

That is a lot of people who can be lazy 2hu'd one shot beamed to death.
    Last edited by Menwearpink; November 8th, 2021 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Her super mvoe from F/UC aka the giga beams she does in F/HA towards the end?

It's not the same as her normal rain of light beams. More like a ritual spell.
    Yea I think its an EX rank spell. Of course its just speculation since it hasn't been confirmed or anything but I feel it makes sense.
    If the casual beamu spam she does with literally no effort at all, has every beam equivalent to an A rank spell. There's no way the actual ritual spell she took time to prepare in that scene isn't EX. Every time we've seen her cast a spell before it was an effortless nothing, but that mega beam actually took time, in my mind it's probably EX, but of course again just speculation. The narration even says she begins weaving a more mysterious spell compared to her regular beam spamu.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Could just be A+

EX was quite the rare signifier in the original Fate/Stay Night.

Also didnt she need to set up a big mana pulling thing for a lot of her moves?

But its never said which is her own mana vs pulling mana from around her much is it?

I guess i just think to more modern servants who can bypass MR Like tamamo or ones who have other means though i would argue there PROB weaker in a straight like avicebron

The MR bypass still hasnt been explained has it?

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quick question, but is Lostbelt Artemis' Planetary Cannon thingy enough to one shot Arcueid if she wasn't given time to adjust her power?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

hard to say

too many unknowns, does planet mean physical planet or the metaphysical structure? ect

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    hard to say

too many unknowns, does planet mean physical planet or the metaphysical structure? ect
    Physical planet.

dmc5 nero, endgame/postgame nero vs servants

what ones can he beat

Blog Entries
    Goetia vs Sefar

Blog Entries
    Sefar got destroyed by an excaliblast, ars almadel equals a million excaliblast, i'd say Goetia got this

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Glazy View Post
    Goetia vs Sefar
    Either a draw or Sefar takes it. A draw if it's Goetia empowered with 3000 years worth of resources, and might even repel it, but not destroy. The only weapon that can destroy it is Excalibur.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    Sefar got destroyed by an excaliblast, ars almadel equals a million excaliblast, i'd say Goetia got this
    It's not about output, it's about their nature. Ars Almadel Salomonis may have million times firepower of Excalibur, but it doesn't come from a material forged within inner sea of the planet.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Either a draw or Sefar takes it. A draw if it's Goetia empowered with 3000 years worth of resources, and might even repel it, but not destroy. The only weapon that can destroy it is Excalibur.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not about output, it's about their nature. Ars Almadel Salomonis may have million times firepower of Excalibur, but it doesn't come from a material forged within inner sea of the planet.
    Sefar is all about being beaten by anything simple and powerful though, like Excalibur and Super Zeus. This "only beaten by Excalibur because it's from the Inner Sea" is utter nonsense, Goetia as he's commonly assumed to be is more than enough to beat Sefar.