Page 6158 of 6345 FirstFirst ... 515856586058610861486153615661576158615961606163616862086258 ... LastLast
Results 123,141 to 123,160 of 126894

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

  1. #123141
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    I can't really think of a reason Aoko can't do this to a GoB barrage in theory other than "Gil has a sword that counters this exact specific thing".
    To be fair, "has a sword that counters this exact specific thing" is pretty much his schtick.
    Other than that, I'd say GoB's barrage is probably faster than Touko's shots, and Gilgamesh can definitely maintain it longer than 10 seconds.
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (F/SN): The last duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (F/SN): Shinji X Shirou lemon. (NSFW)
    A Fairy Tale of Love and Death (F/SN): A meeting between Scáthach and King Hassan.
    Palingenetic Descension (Tsukihime): The origin of the Tohno family's hybrid nature. (CW: sexual assault)

  2. #123142
    Taiga's knight Tobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    42,502
    Blog Entries
    12
    He can, but he has to take a little blue pill like an hour before
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

  3. #123143
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    34,286
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    69
    Doom-Z sensei vs Apollo
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticeexcenny
    In my opinion you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

  4. #123144
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,640
    JP Friend Code
    525,113,064
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Doom-Z sensei vs Apollo
    Doom-Z sensei?

  5. #123145
    A piece of blue glass moon AmADo VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Yogya
    Age
    36
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,245
    DoomZ making Altera cute = God of culture

    Apollo making Paris cute = God of culture

    Apollo wins for creepiness tho

  6. #123146
    The Plesioth Hip Check of life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    8,572
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    I can't really think of a reason Aoko can't do this to a GoB barrage in theory other than "Gil has a sword that counters this exact specific thing".
    Very simple reason: Neither Gil nor GoB operate at normal human speeds. Like I said at the outset, Aoko gets blitzed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Once and always and nevermore.

  7. #123147
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,640
    JP Friend Code
    525,113,064
    Unless you want to say Aoko is as fast as Cu, Lancelot or Seiba, this discussion really has only one answer.

  8. #123148
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Very simple reason: Neither Gil nor GoB operate at normal human speeds. Like I said at the outset, Aoko gets blitzed.

    unless the person stated to be able to keep up with servants cant perform reaction feats that most servants can, then no, she doesnt.

    why do you have this mentality that it is impossible for anyome not a servant to fight servants?

    look at old man Li for example. almost a modern day human with no magic and can beat crap out of a lot of servants even in his old age

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Unless you want to say Aoko is as fast as Cu, Lancelot or Seiba, this discussion really has only one answer.
    or Hypolita

    and that would be nerfed saber under shirou and with lack of mana
    Last edited by fire_mountain_30; August 10th, 2019 at 06:22 AM.

  9. #123149
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,640
    JP Friend Code
    525,113,064
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    unless the person stated to be able to keep up with servants cant perform reaction feats that most servants can, then no, she doesnt.

    why do you have this mentality that it is impossible for anyome not a servant to fight servants?

    look at old man Li for example. almost a modern day human with no magic and can beat crap out of a lot of servants even in his old age

    - - - Updated - - -



    or Hypolita

    and that would be nerfed saber under shirou and with lack of mana
    Li is hardly the example to point to considering QSH is involved and he's a genius martial artist. Even then I doubt he can pull a Lancelot. And unless you have proof that Aoko is fast enough, then she's still getting blitzed. Sorry, but wank =/= knowledge.

  10. #123150
    O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15,771
    Blog Entries
    1
    Old man li explicitly got ancient magic boost thanks to qin shi huang
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  11. #123151
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six forumghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,388
    JP Friend Code
    697363510
    I mean, but what if -and hear me out here- we have Aoko fuck Rin the night before the fight? How would she fare then?

  12. #123152
    I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Unfortunate.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    23,682
    JP Friend Code
    892,001,916
    US Friend Code
    870,360,928
    I mean, that'd be a lot more interesting than the versus, I think everybody wins then.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP


  13. #123153
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,640
    JP Friend Code
    525,113,064
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    I mean, but what if -and hear me out here- we have Aoko fuck Rin the night before the fight? How would she fare then?
    I dunno, still missing some TM Protag Action there.

  14. #123154
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six forumghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,388
    JP Friend Code
    697363510
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    I dunno, still missing some TM Protag Action there.
    Mahoyo: "Am I a Joke to you?"

  15. #123155
    Tehepero ;6 Strange_One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,464
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    31
    Only gets to watch.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.


  16. #123156
    Taiga's knight Tobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    42,502
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    I mean, but what if -and hear me out here- we have Aoko fuck Rin the night before the fight? How would she fare then?

    This is the first thing I see when I pop onto the thread after a while

    not sure if as expected of BL

    or best doujin idea I have heard in a while
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

  17. #123157
    The Plesioth Hip Check of life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    8,572
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    I mean, that'd be a lot more interesting than the versus, I think everybody wins then.
    Seconded, motion carried
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Once and always and nevermore.

  18. #123158
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,640
    JP Friend Code
    525,113,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Seconded, motion carried
    Throw in a Seiba or two and it's gucci

  19. #123159
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    I mean, but what if -and hear me out here- we have Aoko fuck Rin the night before the fight? How would she fare then?
    now that's an oldschool reference

  20. #123160
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Li is hardly the example to point to considering QSH is involved and he's a genius martial artist. Even then I doubt he can pull a Lancelot. And unless you have proof that Aoko is fast enough, then she's still getting blitzed. Sorry, but wank =/= knowledge.

    you have literally not found a single argument to prove that Aoko would get blitzed.

    you are just assuming the speed of the projectiles.

    not to mention that GoB needs a small timeframe before it can fire each projectile. not only is that shown in pretty much every anime adaptation, but it is also the whole reason why UBW > GoB in attack speed
    Last edited by fire_mountain_30; August 10th, 2019 at 10:33 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •