Page 6319 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 53195819621962696309631463176318631963206321632463296369 ... LastLast
Results 126,361 to 126,380 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Blog Entries
    Ah. In that case nevermind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    That said EMIYA with Ilya as a Master might actually be kinda scary, Broken Phantasms for days y'all.

EMIYA: "Wait you mean I'm not a total underdog here? I don't know how to feel about this."

Blog Entries
    IIRC it takes archer like 45 seconds to fire off a broken phantasm right? I’m not sure increasing his mana supply would markedly improve that number
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

He'd be able to fire a lot more broken phantasms, but any servant with a big explosion or holy sword or etc could do way better with Illya's energy supply.

Kind of a waste in a way for him.

As far as Iskander vs beams, it's one thing to lose against Excalibur the giant A++ Anti-fort super best holy sword ever. It's another thing to have two super Zeus authority lightning divine bulls mash against Clarent Blood Arthur or Balmung. I feel it'd stalemate, or have Iskander barely win the clash. Especially with Military Tactics as a boost.

Crossover time

What servants could constantine con?

wouldn't Illya as his master drastically increase the time he can keep UBW active?

Quote Originally Posted by Serverntclassslave View Post
    wouldn't Illya as his master drastically increase the time he can keep UBW active?
    Yes, but UBW can't really win against the good close combat types.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    How mana efficient is Iskandar? Because while Emiya has a top tier master, Olivier isn't even a mage.
    It'll definitely come down to Iskandar vs Emiya in the end, so how much mana they have left is vital.

Nursery is strong too and maybe Emiya could try to use her as a trump card against Iskandar to make him waste mana if he strategizes well.
    Sanson is smart too and his NP is nice, but he's too weak to be relevant at these levels. Fran is pretty much irrilevant.
    Kojirou is tricky because he'd destroy anyone in close combat, but Iskandar counters him hard with his chariot and Emiya wouldn't be stupid enough to face him directly.

I don't really know how strong Santa Lily is though, same for like half the masters.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    IIRC it takes archer like 45 seconds to fire off a broken phantasm right? I’m not sure increasing his mana supply would markedly improve that number
    Nah, it took him like 25 seconds to charge Hrunting, non-BP'd, enough that Saber couldn't block it. We've never been given a number for BPs, and it'd depend on the BP and how powerful it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    He'd be able to fire a lot more broken phantasms, but any servant with a big explosion or holy sword or etc could do way better with Illya's energy supply.

Kind of a waste in a way for him.

As far as Iskander vs beams, it's one thing to lose against Excalibur the giant A++ Anti-fort super best holy sword ever. It's another thing to have two super Zeus authority lightning divine bulls mash against Clarent Blood Arthur or Balmung. I feel it'd stalemate, or have Iskander barely win the clash. Especially with Military Tactics as a boost.
    Eh, we don't know how tanky the bulls are. To compare the closest thing we know, Pegasus, which is on the same level but IIRC being a phantasmal from the beginning puts it on a higher level- it's been compared to basically a 500km/h fortress, and it still got completely wiped by Excalibur. I don't think the bulls or chariot could take high-ranked NPs head on, especially since their only stated ability is constant hoof-lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kubera View Post
    How mana efficient is Iskandar? Because while Emiya has a top tier master, Olivier isn't even a mage.
    It'll definitely come down to Iskandar vs Emiya in the end, so how much mana they have left is vital.
    Illya as a master means Archer's mana supply is basically unlimited, but Iskander's surprisingly efficient for a dude whose NPs are all BIG DICK ENERGY. He uses Gordius Wheel basically the entire war, sits around in physical form playing video games and exploring supermarkets, drops IH twice, and by the time they reach the last day, Waver realises Iskander hasn't been taking enough energy for even this scrub mage and his crappy circuits to notice.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    I really think hrunting was the 45 seconds one I was basing that on because that’s how long it took him to get it fully charged
    EDIT: also wasn’t iskander so magiced up because waver had issued the order “win the war” three times so the three command spells had fed into his circuit?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I really think hrunting was the 45 seconds one I was basing that on because that’s how long it took him to get it fully charged
    EDIT: also wasn’t iskander so magiced up because waver had issued the order “win the war” three times so the three command spells had fed into his circuit?
    I can't remember the exact number, but yeah, he was standing around charging it, but it wasn't a BP, since it didn't go boom.

And Iskander did all that before the Command Seal powerup. After the river demon thing, Waver realises he hadn't been drained completely dry, realised Iskander had been taking the mana drain on himself rather than sucking Waver dry (giggity) and then just before the final battle he command seals Isk and Isk takes them as a powerup.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Pretty sure Iskandar wins then, unless Emiya is lucky and snipes him/his master when he's fighting someone else.

Sigurd and LB2 Brynhildr vs Ozymandias.

Babylonia Ishtar and Gugalanna vs LB Skadi and Ivan.

Crossover time, could jotaro beat any servant?

okay so i relize nobody knows who the masters are, expept for olivier and frank castle so heres some wiki links.

bonesaw https://worm.fandom.com/wiki/Bonesaw

hyakkimaru https://dororo.fandom.com/wiki/Hyakkimaru

priestess https://goblin-slayer.fandom.com/wiki/Priestess

Black https://abridged-guide-to-evil.fando..._Green_Stretch

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    None of those are magi, so they kind of don't matter, but if it comes down to a fight between them, only Olivier, bonesaw and Illya should be able to put up any sort of fight against Black.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

But then he has Frankenmoe and no longer matters as much in terms of being a threat

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Honestly, he's probably a better fighter than Fran.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Crossover time, could jotaro beat any servant?
    From what I've seen he could only beat physically weak servants through time stop, mostly casters and Assassins.

I mean blacks more of tactician who could probably make fran into a deadly weapon. I mean the dude dismantled a country while drunk, and parlayed with a dragon to get it to kill his enemies. making fran useful probably wouldn't even be hard for him.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Nah, it took him like 25 seconds to charge Hrunting, non-BP'd, enough that Saber couldn't block it. We've never been given a number for BPs, and it'd depend on the BP and how powerful it was.

Eh, we don't know how tanky the bulls are. To compare the closest thing we know, Pegasus, which is on the same level but IIRC being a phantasmal from the beginning puts it on a higher level- it's been compared to basically a 500km/h fortress, and it still got completely wiped by Excalibur. I don't think the bulls or chariot could take high-ranked NPs head on, especially since their only stated ability is constant hoof-lightning.
    See Beller + Pega and Rho Aius vs Excalibur I guess.

The thing is at a base line the divine beasts are gonna be stronger than a phantasmal beast class monster like the special pegasus. You're mixing up which is superior with those two rankings actually.

The thing that makes Pegasus comparable to them is the buffs from Bellerophon really.

While neither wins against Excalibur, it isn't like most enemies have Excalibur either. Against most blasts that top out at the still amazing A+ they can more than struggle, or even win. What's Emiya going to do against the bulls that wouldn't work at Pegasus? Considering that Nasu's interview talk about Emiya versus Medusa basically goes "Yeah wouldn't be able to do much against Rider at long range and his only real change since he doesn't have the power and energy to use a holy sword tier weapon at its max potential even if it was possible for him to project one, he can't really deal with Bellerophon. His only chance is hoping he can survive the Pegasus charges with Rho Aius."

I fully expect the Bulls to smack a broken phantasm Caladbolg like Herc did and survive considering they're Divine Beasts and the big thing about monsters is they have more raw power than heroes.

Also it's amusing to think about the fact that considering the extra damage if you fail a strength check, and the raw damage they did in the first place. That Lancelot Berserker would've immediately died to the bulls the first night of Fate/Zero if not for Mad Enhancement raising his strength and endurance both.