Page 6344 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 53445844624462946334633963426343634463456346634963546394 ... LastLast
Results 126,861 to 126,880 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Yeah, some interludes are kinda stupid, and Cu Alter's is an order of magnitude worse.
    Especially because his FGO profile kinda implies he needs the grail to surpass his Lancer and Caster counterparts

Quote Originally Posted by Glazy View Post
    Zeus vs Amaterasu
    Keep in mind that I seriously need to revisit both Extella and Olympus.

If my understanding is correct, Amaterasu has more raw power than even 7th Stage Sefar but still lost, likely due to Sefar's hax. Zeus on the other hand only tied with Sefar if we follow the interview. It's also possible that he fought a weaker Sefar than the one in Pan-Human History, since she grows by absorbing civilization and in the Lostbelt she couldn't destroy Atlantis and its gods.

So at the very least Amaterasu should have more raw power than Zeus. About their haxes, Zeus didn't get the chance to use his anti-galaxy and anti-concept authorities and Amaterasu has yet to fight anyone on-screen, so it's pretty hard to say. But I'd still go with Amaterasu as we know no one in Extra had a chance against her and there are plenty of crazy powers in there.

It also depends on how much difference there's between the Zeus we fought and the supermecha who defeated Sefar, as the one we fought is below Beast VII who is below Goetia, and Amaterasu should be on the same scale as Goetia according to Tamamo's interlude.
    Last edited by Kubera; June 24th, 2021 at 06:24 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kirei Kotomine versus Yoshikage Kira (JJBA)

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Kirei Kotomine versus Yoshikage Kira (JJBA)
    Wouldn't Kirei be at a huge disadvantage since he can't see Killer Queen?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubera View Post
    Wouldn't Kirei be at a huge disadvantage since he can't see Killer Queen?
    Forgot to mention that. Let's say Stands count as a Mystery and can be seen by Magi.

I forget, how strong is killer queen combat wise? its able to donut someone if memory serves?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    I forget, how strong is killer queen combat wise? its able to donut someone if memory serves?
    Yes. He did punch through SpoilerKoichi's chest that one time. Not that he really needs to do so when his bombs are more effective though.

Stat-wise it's basically Crazy Diamond but a little bit slower. By the way, Josuke claims Crazy Diamond's top punching speed is 190 mph so make of Killer Queen's speed what you will.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    I'd say the difference between Killer Queen and Crazy Diamond is much bigger than, say, the difference between Star Platinum and The World. I mean, Killer Queen is still a powerful Stand, but I remember Crazy Diamond quite clearly having the upper hand in both fights.
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; June 28th, 2021 at 03:55 PM.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    I'd say the difference between Killer Queen and Crazy Diamond is much bigger than, say, the difference between Star Platinum and The World. I mean, Killer Queen is still a powerful Stand, but I remember Crazy Diamond quit clearly having the upper hand in both fights.
    That's mostly because Kira is not a fighter by nature as compared to Josuke. Still, a power-type Stand is a power-type Stand, and if Kirei touches it, Yoshikage Kira could detonate him. The way I see Kirei winning is if he gets in real close right when Kira hasn't summoned Killer Queen and then crush his heart before Kira can manifest it or right as he does so.

- - - Updated - - -

Then again, Kira was able to lift his left hand even though it was being forced down by Act Three: Three Freeze, which exerts a considerable amount of gravity on its target. He's definitely stronger than an ordinary human.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Forgot to mention that. Let's say Stands count as a Mystery and can be seen by Magi.
    Stand Power and Mystery/Mystics are analogous concepts, after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Oh, don't get me wrong, I think even Kirei at his best would be massacred. I don't think he can match Killer Queen's strength or speed, much less the bombs.

Yeah, which kinda sucks. He'd have a better chance with the Hamon users. Then again, if he uses all his Command Seals to increase his strength and speed, he might be able to eke out a victory. It's be a long shot, though.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

LB! Ivan at max power versus each of the LB Kings at their max power individually. None of these are back to back and all start out with both combatants at max strength.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Loses to everyone except maybe Skadi and QSH.
    Last edited by AAM1232; June 30th, 2021 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Forgot about LB3 lol

That's what I thought.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I mean Surtr has a great type advantage, Arjuna Alter is above Surtr and Zeus is above him. It's difficult for him to handle these Kings.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Can QHS be scaled from Grands like Orion or King Hassan? I believe he could take on Ivan in that case, though the lack of proper feats makes it hard to say.

I doubt Ivan could do all that much against the others though. Skadi dwarfs him in magical energy and is overall more versatile thanks to runes (maybe she could even trap him in an illusion like Brynhildr did to Surtr, considering the effect Salieri's music had on him I don't think he would be resistant to mental attacks), Arjuna is a concentrate of divinities and Zeus is basically Ivan but better plus multiple bullshit authorities.

Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    I mean Surtr has a great type advantage, Arjuna Alter is above Surtr and Zeus is above him. It's difficult for him to handle these Kings.
    After LB6's Rhongomyniad wank I wouldn't be so sure about Arjuna being above Surtr to be honest. His sword should be on the same scale as Rhongo, plus further multipliers against life.
    Yes, Mahapralaya is better, but it takes time for Arjuna to concentrate enough power to use it, so at the very least they should be on a similar level overall.
    Last edited by Kubera; July 1st, 2021 at 10:54 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubera View Post
    Can QHS be scaled from Grands like Orion or King Hassan? I believe he could take on Ivan in that case, though the lack of proper feats makes it hard to say.

I doubt Ivan could do all that much against the others though. Skadi dwarfs him in magical energy and is overall more versatile thanks to runes (maybe she could even trap him in an illusion like Brynhildr did to Surtr, considering the effect Salieri's music had on him I don't think he would be resistant to mental attacks), Arjuna is a concentrate of divinities and Zeus is basically Ivan but better plus multiple bullshit authorities.

After LB6's Rhongomyniad wank I wouldn't be so sure about Arjuna being above Surtr to be honest. His sword should be on the same scale as Rhongo, plus further multipliers against life.
    Yes, Mahapralaya is better, but it takes time for Arjuna to concentrate enough power to use it, so at the very least they should be on a similar level overall.
    No, unless you think all Grands are the same level when they clearly aren't.

Surtr's sword was also getting slowed down by Sitonai, Skadi and Herc, and Mahapralaya is far more impressive than any implied feats for Laevateinn.

祖 Ancestor
    Scaling grands makes about as much sense as scaling unrelated servants. You probably shouldn't since their abilities vary so wildly.
    No clue why you'd want to scale from Orion though. It's not like his feats were particularly great.

Qin should body Ivan regardless. His machine body and resources were greater than anything Ivan displayed.

Surtr's sword was also getting slowed down by Sitonai, Skadi and Herc, and Mahapralaya is far more impressive than any implied feats for Laevateinn.
    On the other hand, Laevateinn doesn't need an hour to charge.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Says nothing about its power. And I'm not super impressed by implied threats to blast Scandinavia or comparisons to Rhongo vs Mahapralaya.

Blog Entries

I always did think grands were probably about equal but each would have situations wherein their powers would be more able to shine. Nasu verse has come a long way but it’s never stopped being about affinity and situational buffs or detriments
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Nasu says it's D&D but its actually Pokemon