Page 6280 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 528057806180623062706275627862796280628162826285629063306380 ... LastLast
Results 125,581 to 125,600 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What exactly does BB do again in Summer 3? Cause Kama in her infant stage needed Ooku to speed through to becoming a Beast, but that ended up getting hijacked by Kasuga to help beat her.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    BB is lewder
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

祖 Ancestor
    Time powers kinda suck against IM.

Though Kama's is pretty bad for a beast so who knows?
    Independent Manifestation C
    A special Skill. The ultra-superior version of Independent Action. The corruption of love can appear anywhere.
    As a Servant, Kama has basically zero motivation so this skill is in a state of being sealed at her depths, but the effects of "instant death and mental debuff resistance" can be displayed even like this.

why is time stop bad against IM?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    why is time stop bad against IM?
    Quote Originally Posted by goetia
    Independent Manifestation: A
    A special skill. A superior version of Independent Action.
    Furthermore, due to the existence fixation it also possesses the effect of resistance towards attack by means of instant death and time manipulation.
    Those with the skill does not receive influence from the incineration of Human Order by means of singularities, or from the compilation of Human Order by means of *****, manifesting as long the requirement is fulfilled.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

i thought those were meant for death via time paradoxes

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Tawara Touta vs Ushiwakamaru

JP Friend Code
    i thought those were meant for death via time paradoxes
    Time paradox is just an effect comes from time manipulation. There are many forms of time manipulations such as time loop, time freeze, time acceleration, pruning of timelines, destroying quantum time locks, lostbelt planting, singularities, time travel (this one causes the most obvious time paradoxes)...etc. The skill provides resistance against all of such. That's why burning the time tree and bleaching the planet (freezing the time tree, literally the super form of time stop) did not affect any of them, despite these form of attacks are not related to time paradox death.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; May 15th, 2020 at 01:49 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Peanut-007's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    *Angry Saber Noises*
    US Friend Code
    ok, curious about this one

Beast Kama VS Nyah BB
    Both of them have descriptions that basically sum up to "Vaguely Omnipotent" but Kama eats shit against Kasuga owning a house so I really can't see BB losing.

"We have entered an infinite recursion of Saber."

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut-007 View Post
    Both of them have descriptions that basically sum up to "Vaguely Omnipotent" but Kama eats shit against Kasuga owning a house so I really can't see BB losing.
    Except that was because she chose Ooku - Kasuga's house as her universe. So the actual owner of said place (conceptually) > the invading (fake) owner.

BB can't do the same, because she's not the real owner of Ooku. You put anyone other than Kasuga to fight Kama in the Ooku you lose.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Except that was because she chose Ooku - Kasuga's house as her universe. So the actual owner of said place (conceptually) > the invading (fake) owner.

BB can't do the same, because she's not the real owner of Ooku. You put anyone other than Kasuga to fight Kama in the Ooku you lose.
    Summer BB's third skill, Faceless Moon is a RM though so it should neutralize any terrain effects while it's up i.e. conceptual ownership of a place.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Summer BB's third skill, Faceless Moon is a RM though so it should neutralize any terrain effects while it's up i.e. conceptual ownership of a place.
    yes, yes

let the lore mechanics debate flow through you

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    But that would still not be the same thing as Kasuga's case. Kasuga took back what is hers, to prevent Kama's usage of the entire space. BB's faceless moon at best would only be able to prevent Kama's power from touching the area within the RM's range, not the entire place. And even that skill has limited duration, unlike Kasuga's free range of control once she took the admin rights back.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post

Being the lord of a house is like being the god of that world. Basic bounded field principles that the case file anime even kindly anviliciously hammers into the audience.

I guess it’s like if Nero had a metaphorical fistfight with her theater or something. Wow that sounds dumb tho.

Blog Entries
    Yet appropriate for Nero. Just give the theater a brain and let it tell her what it thinks about her performances.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

祖 Ancestor
    Should Eresh be embarassed that Tiamat was about to make the underworld her bitch, or should Kama be that she couldn't do the same to Kasuga?

JP Friend Code
    I mean, Tiamat did emerge from the underworld, so she's kinda like Kasuga in that regard.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    To be fair, Tiamat is a whole beast, as opposed to Kama, who's only half of one.

But yeah, losing to an old lady who once owned the house you're now using as an evil secret base, just because she once owned the house, should be pretty embarassing.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

It’s more she decided to become the house. Then the old lady slaps you with the deed that says “I own you.”

Can prime Zouken beat Touko? IIRC he has a chance against servants but Touko is a higher rank than him in the mages association.