Page 6342 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 53425842624262926332633763406341634263436344634763526392 ... LastLast
Results 126,821 to 126,840 of 128223

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Not very different from Richard vs Saber is it.

Poor Richard.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    At least he'd die happy in the knowledge that King Arthur was a total Milf?

Time to revive this
    Whats the strongest servant sora from KH could take?

US Friend Code
    Sora's feats include slicing entire skyscrapers into pieces and he very regularly both eats and dishes out massive magical explosions. In KH3 despite fighting a guy who had the source of all power in the universe backing him and who could freely distort the space of the battlefield to his advantage, Sora still won. Bosses on the scale of Mammoth Ivan which Chaldea took so much effort to defeat are not uncommon as boss fights in KH (first to come to mind is Ground Shaker In KH2). KH seems kind of outside Fate powerlevels at least for most Servants.

Like if we look at a high end Servant like Karna, Sora probably couldn't take a Vasavi Shakti but I don't doubt he could match Karna in everything else.
    Last edited by Reign; May 11th, 2021 at 12:52 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Barring Anti-Country NP and above, I also think Sora could take on most Servants and some demigods, since he also spars with Disney Herc in his games. Servants who need some time to execute their NPs give Sora a chance to close the distance with Airstep, and Rage Form would save him when he’s on the verge of death. Still uncertain how does his strongest attack, Infinity Circle classify within Fate world though.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Isn't composite Sora legit busted with summons, drive forms, hax like second chance/withstand and magic including timestop and reflect? On top of having higher specs. You can make a case for him being faster than light by some feats iirc.

I could totally see Gilgamesh try and break out GoB and Sora just lock it with his key for lolz.

I mean this is a funny fight and you can wank either setting to the moon... but if we're being realistic/consistent with the type of stuff they show then I think Sora is probably gonna take the majority of fights against any servant in general.

US Friend Code
    Huh yeah the Keyblade probably could close GoB. We know Gil has a key to it which means it has a lock. That would be funny.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I've been wondering, but how would Satoru Gojo from JJK square off against any of the heavy hitters from TM? His Six Eyes technique is pretty busted, after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Most servants wouldnt be able to touch him unironically, even gil would have a lot of trouble

Vritra vs Ibuki Douji

Both at their peak

US Friend Code
    This fight favors Vritra, since she has conceptual advantage over gods, and Ibuki has divinity. Her NP Asurashrestha could theoretically isolate Ibuki from outside world and engulf her. But, Ibuki still has a chance to win with Orochi’s help. Also, calling out Kusanagi’s True Name, which could blow away peaks and valleys, combined with her Surging Eight Meridians skill, she could forcibly break through Vritra’s blockade. But the hardest part for Ibuki is that Vritra’s cannot be truly destroyed due to her nature, so at best she could be beaten only temporarily.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    This fight favors Vritra, since she has conceptual advantage over gods, and Ibuki has divinity. Her NP Asurashrestha could theoretically isolate Ibuki from outside world and engulf her. But, Ibuki still has a chance to win with Orochi’s help. Also, calling out Kusanagi’s True Name, which could blow away peaks and valleys, combined with her Surging Eight Meridians skill, she could forcibly break through Vritra’s blockade. But the hardest part for Ibuki is that Vritra’s cannot be truly destroyed due to her nature, so at best she could be beaten only temporarily.
    I see, but can Ibuki break Vritra's Legendary Defense?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunhelier View Post
    I see, but can Ibuki break Vritra's Legendary Defense?
    Oh, that. I was under the assumption that both were in their Servant state. Outside of Servant container, Ibuki can't get around that. So yeah, as Servants, it's in Vritra's favor, and outside that, it's pretty much one-sided.

Oh, that. I was under the assumption that both were in their Servant state. Outside of Servant container, Ibuki can't get around that. So yeah, as Servants, it's in Vritra's favor, and outside that, it's pretty much one-sided.
    I mean by peak, both are at their full power as shown in the story, so this is LB Ibuki vs Christmas Vritra.

So its one-sided on Vritra's favor?
    Last edited by Bunhelier; June 14th, 2021 at 08:07 AM.

US Friend Code
    I mean by peak, both are at their full power as shown in the story, so this is LB Ibuki vs Christmas Vritra.

So its one-sided on Vritra's favor?
    Yes.

Yes.
    Is Vritra that strong? Many people says Ibuki is as strong as Zeus, is Vritra maybe also on their level?

US Friend Code
    Is Vritra that strong? Many people says Ibuki is as strong as Zeus, is Vritra maybe also on their level?
    I don't know about her at the level of Zeus, but I'm basing the result not on strength, but affinity. Vritra's legend with Indra is what makes up her Legendary Defense, and she being an immortal that will revive over and over due to being seen as a natural phenomenon is what makes it hard to put her down. While Ibuki from what I could find is a Divine Spirit with no mention of her being able to resurrect. Vritra also draws from people's belief like a Divine Spirit, but instead as a god, she's a demon whose power is acknowledged as forces of nature.

She doesn’t really do anything at all in 5.5 so it’s kind of hard to say much other than she exists at people and spooks them for a while before she becomes a Kintoki power up.

Singularity 5 Cu Alter powered by Grail vs LB 4 Ashwatthama with Godjuna Master.

Basically the strongest version of them that has been featured in the story

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Aswatthama stomps.

His mana source is bigger, he's stronger, immortality, plus the NP that could atomise Cu and not give him anything to regenerate from.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP