Page 6315 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 53155815621562656305631063136314631563166317632063256365 ... LastLast
Results 126,281 to 126,300 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

also to add some fairness, cause I knew the freaking meteor thing would come up.... It is not a feat she can just do at any time. to begin with she had already been max enhanced by healer loli(and that enhancemnet was riducles) not to mention we don't see ever preform that feat again, or any time before. it was just a plot hole... so no this feat isn't applicable to this fight.

- - - Updated - - -

and by before, I mean we never see her perform simler physical feats, so yea no she cant do that, it was just a plot hole.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Serverntclassslave View Post
    also to add some fairness, cause I knew the freaking meteor thing would come up.... It is not a feat she can just do at any time. to begin with she had already been max enhanced by healer loli(and that enhancemnet was riducles) not to mention we don't see ever preform that feat again, or any time before. it was just a plot hole... so no this feat isn't applicable to this fight.

- - - Updated - - -

and by before, I mean we never see her perform simler physical feats, so yea no she cant do that, it was just a plot hole.
    So she is on even grounds with Archer then, since they both have major outlier feats people like to dismiss as plotholes (in Archer's case managing to kill Herc six times).

Grand Roma VS Lion King

We have no way to tell without knowing Romulus' authorities.

Presia messe noce yor tes mea TwilightsCall's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That's never stopped us before
    My Fanfiction - Almost entirely short stories and oneshots

I mean the sad thing is though most archers greatest feats, and most erzas greatest are kinda plot holes. I consider the fights with lancer to be more on par of what hes actually capable of. but then again killing hercules is at least possible for him, while erza getting up after heaving her body completed wrecked, using no weapons and just destroying a meteor is defiantly more of a stretch compared to archer. so physically there reltivly equal with archer being faster but erza being physically stronger and more durable.

Blog Entries
    You know it’s been a while since I read fairy tail and all

but wasn’t it specifically covered that purple haired loli whose name escapes me actually hadnt had time to get to Erza and buff her pre meteor feat? And also half her body had been crushed (long ways) so when she did it she was only able to push off the ground with one leg and swing with one arm?

i feel like I remember that as the author wanted one last total absurd “because it’s Erza” moment before the series ended
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

shed been given enhancements before the fight. Not only that but that entire saga is just not good arch to use to gauge fairy tail character strengths since its full "wtf their is no way that character could pull that off" moments.

- - - Updated - - -

however the way I look at it. both archer and Erza have incalculable stats. simply they both have ways to significantly boost their physical abilities. erza through her different armor sets. and archer through enhancement or by summoning the weapons of much stronger heroes then himself. that's why I say archer will have a speed and skill advantage but it only matches erzas toughness and strength.

Blog Entries
    It’s really never a good idea to just ignore parts of the story you don’t like. Especially if it’s a story that’s all about people getting stronger over time. I’m not like a super fairy tail fan or anything but I have watched enough death battle to know if someone does something once, assume it’s their upper limit and go from there
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

If we're doing dumb crossover vs, vergil vs saber.

yes, the reason I don't consider many of the feats of the final arch of fairy tail to be cannon is because of the fact that theirs no precedent for them be to what they do in that arch, and I generally I dont use rushed archs like the final arch fairy tail, bleach, etc. when I'm calculating stats, just because they tend to do 1 of three things 1. rewrite the entire rules that world works under 2.perform feats of abilties way beyond what they been shown capable of with little explanation 3. they techniquelly didn't happen.
    (or worse all three "shudders")

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Peanut-007's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    *Angry Saber Noises*
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    If we're doing dumb crossover vs, vergil vs saber.
    Vergil is a massive week so he probably tries to get an autograph. Vergil seems like he'd win the conventional swordfight with his busted regen and style but I don't think there's much he can do when Saber decided to just nuke him.

"We have entered an infinite recursion of Saber."

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut-007 View Post
    Vergil is a massive week so he probably tries to get an autograph. Vergil seems like he'd win the conventional swordfight with his busted regen and style but I don't think there's much he can do when Saber decided to just nuke him.
    Would saber even survive long enough to do it? and would she even have a opportunity since vergils kit is very good at harassing from a distance with summoned swords and dimensional cuts

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Hmmm... Which Vergil, though? The Vergil at the end of DMC 3, wielding both Yamato and Force Edge? Nelo (sic) Angelo, who's arguably stronger (Dante is stronger and more experienced than he was in DMC 3, and yet Nero Angelo still overpowers him until their final fight), but whose sword presumably isn't as strong as either Yamato or Force Edge? Or the Vergil at the end of DMC 5, who... Actually, I don't know how powerful he is in 5; I imagine he's stronger than he used to be, since he's still fighting on equal grounds with Dante even though the latter is wielding the Devil Sword Dante, but maybe that's because Dante was tired from fighting Urizen?

Anyway, my gut feeling is that - assuming we're talking about Shirou!Saber without Avalon -, when it comes to a direct battle, Vergil has the upper hand thanks to a combination of Devil Trigger, superb swordsmanship, and the variety of attacks he can pull off (such as the aforementioned long-distance slashes and summoned swords), but I imagine a direct hit with a full-powered Excalibur would be too much for him.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Hmmm... Which Vergil, though? The Vergil at the end of DMC 3, wielding both Yamato and Force Edge? Nelo (sic) Angelo, who's arguably stronger (Dante is stronger and more experienced than he was in DMC 3, and yet Nero Angelo still overpowers him until their final fight), but whose sword presumably isn't as strong as either Yamato or Force Edge? Or the Vergil at the end of DMC 5, who... Actually, I don't know how powerful he is in 5; I imagine he's stronger than he used to be, since he's still fighting on equal grounds with Dante even though the latter is wielding the Devil Sword Dante, but maybe that's because Dante was tired from fighting Urizen?

Anyway, my gut feeling is that - assuming we're talking about Shirou!Saber without Avalon -, when it comes to a direct battle, Vergil has the upper hand thanks to a combination of Devil Trigger, superb swordsmanship, and the variety of attacks he can pull off (such as the aforementioned long-distance slashes and summoned swords), but I imagine a direct hit with a full-powered Excalibur would be too much for him.
    Yeah vergil would definately win a battle of attrition due to things like devil trigger healing him and how he could constantly keep pressuring saber

Now i wonder how dante would do.

But can you even Excaliblast a person who's main gimmick is "Teleports behind you" ?

Probably better, depending on how many Devil Arms he has with him.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Now i wonder how dante would do.
    Even putting aside his ludicrous feats of strength and whatnot, Dante can literally control time - though he never uses it outside of the cutscene where he got the ability because holy OP batman.

I don't think most Servants could handle the absolute nonsense that is DMC.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Peanut-007's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    *Angry Saber Noises*
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    But can you even Excaliblast a person who's main gimmick is "Teleports behind you" ?
    Presuming instinct doesn't screw her (which is really presuming a lot) then I can see Saber managing to land a hit with it.

Dante it basically depends on which Dante, how many of his powers he's actually using, and how many toys he brought to the table.

"We have entered an infinite recursion of Saber."

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Even putting aside his ludicrous feats of strength and whatnot, Dante can literally control time - though he never uses it outside of the cutscene where he got the ability because holy OP batman.
    Unless DMC 4 or 5 added something else to his arsenal, his time-related abilities in DMC 1, 2 and 3 are more limited than that; he doesn't stop time completely, there's a huge cost in energy, he can't enter Devil Trigger with it, etc.