Page 6258 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 525857586158620862486253625662576258625962606263626863086358 ... LastLast
Results 125,141 to 125,160 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Blog Entries
    Huh. That’s actually a good one. Let’s see...I mean, power level wise, you have to think Nero is at least equal, and he is smarter and way more experienced. That said...I’m not sure he really has any reliable way to kill Sakura. And further, her affinity against him is pretty good considering her ability to simply consume her enemies. He miiiiight he able to resist the shadow more then some heroes and all, but end of the day I’m not already sure he has any way to really deal with Sakura before she eats him
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

That said he’s not a spiritual being so it isn’t like she has the absolute compatibility she had against servants. Probably doesn’t actually go super well for her. She’s facing a servant level threat that she can’t meme. Her supply might be limitless but I feel his output is higher and I don’t think she can handle a dragon being thrown at her along other things.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    And further, her affinity against him is pretty good considering her ability to simply consume her enemies.
    agree.
    One of the chaos's strengths is what gets killed just goes back to him ready to become a new beast.
    If her imaginary numbers lets her eat or at least isolate them so they don't return that gives her a big advantage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Her supply might be limitless but I feel his output is higher and I don’t think she can handle a dragon being thrown at her along other things.
    depends on how strong the dragon is. She is able to continuously summon those giants. It'll depend whether the high tier Chaos creatures are able to outpace her.
    I think it'd end up being like a Capsule Servant style tug of war.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    One of these happen;

Sakura eats him whole before he acts and gets the burrito afterburn of the month.

Chaos throws few beasts at her, she eats them, he goes 999 mode and blitz her face. Digestion trouble again.

They throw familiars at each other for a while, pause, look at each other awkwardly before deciding they can both find easier preys anyway.

Last one the most probable, imo.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    What if Nero decides to eat her like he tried with Arc and he's the one to get heartburn?

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I think that option was covered already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

祖 Ancestor
    They'll probably get tired and figure it's a waste of both their time.

Blog Entries
    Sakura was able to summon a noble phantasm class ability essentially machine gun style. I’m pretty confident her ability to summon shadows is quicker then nero’s ability to draw out monsters, plus she doesn’t have a limit to such while Nero is limited to 666.

maaaaaaybe he could do it with the final beast form since it’s probably strong enough to bull rush through a shadow but the closer he gets the more likely she just catches him in a full mud burst and devours him whole. I’m not saying he couldn’t win, but it seems like a sharply up hill battle.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Sakura survived repeatedly being torn to pieces by Gate of Babylon even before she went full Dark Sakura and could summon an army of shadow giants. I don't think even Nero Chaos' final form can destroy her before she eats him alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Glazy View Post
    Zerker Jack vs Iskandar
    The Student servant vs The Professor servant
    Hmmm... Jack's ability to turn themselves into an army of 100 demons is powerful, but I don't think they could defeat an army of Servant-level fighters. Even if they could, I'm not sure they'd be able to defend themselves against something like Via Expugnatio.
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; March 7th, 2020 at 08:26 AM.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Yeah, Dark Sakura's Grail powered, so she'll pretty easily be able to outlast and starve him.

He also can't just send out his minions to devour the city around them because she can do it too, and if HF2's anything to go by, she's a lot better at it.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    That said he’s not a spiritual being so it isn’t like she has the absolute compatibility she had against servants. Probably doesn’t actually go super well for her. She’s facing a servant level threat that she can’t meme. Her supply might be limitless but I feel his output is higher and I don’t think she can handle a dragon being thrown at her along other things.
    Wasn't that a demonic dragon? Not all dragons are equal. Medea is still mediocre in direct combat even if she could use her dragons. This also makes one wounder how NVRSQ could have obtained one if it were a half-decent one, unless that continent bragging wasn't hyperbole. What we do know is that Sakura's has the potential to continuously do the equivalent of spamming NPs. In fact, with the context of her having the output of 1000 units of magical energy, and the Camelot statement that the typical high-level NPs are 1000-3000 magical energy, Sakura effectively has the equivalent of A-rank NPs without a single pause. Someone like Salter might be stronger, but that's almost certainly in the context that she can do the same, but with Excalibur. I'm not sure NVRSQ's beasts are really on par with that output.

The one problem is that NVRSQ is pretty unquantifiable. How many magic beasts does he have? What's their durability, and therefore, his? Now, to his credit, didn't Arc say she couldn't beat him at her "full power"(30% in context)?

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Full Powered Dark Carnage (Spider-Man) vs Scathach
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

What's a "Dark Carnage"?

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    What's a "Dark Carnage"?
    When Carnage becomes a god by eating people's spines that got bonded by a Symbiote. Once he eats enough, he can summon some god name Knull to create Chaos or some crap. Just look up "Absolute Carnage". It's Carnage's recent storyline and it's as big as "Maximum Carnage"
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I Can't Believe It's Not A NoblePhantasm View Post
    Wasn't that a demonic dragon? Not all dragons are equal. Medea is still mediocre in direct combat even if she could use her dragons. This also makes one wounder how NVRSQ could have obtained one if it were a half-decent one, unless that continent bragging wasn't hyperbole. What we do know is that Sakura's has the potential to continuously do the equivalent of spamming NPs. In fact, with the context of her having the output of 1000 units of magical energy, and the Camelot statement that the typical high-level NPs are 1000-3000 magical energy, Sakura effectively has the equivalent of A-rank NPs without a single pause. Someone like Salter might be stronger, but that's almost certainly in the context that she can do the same, but with Excalibur. I'm not sure NVRSQ's beasts are really on par with that output.

The one problem is that NVRSQ is pretty unquantifiable. How many magic beasts does he have? What's their durability, and therefore, his? Now, to his credit, didn't Arc say she couldn't beat him at her "full power"(30% in context)?
    judging from his other feats I think it’s pretty obvious when Nero talking about his continent level restriction he is giving an accurate portrayal of his abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiakiKakumei View Post
    When Carnage becomes a god by eating people's spines that got bonded by a Symbiote. Once he eats enough, he can summon some god name Knull to create Chaos or some crap. Just look up "Absolute Carnage". It's Carnage's recent storyline and it's as big as "Maximum Carnage"
    Is it as meandering and unfulfilling as Maximum Carnage turned out to be at the end? :-P Well, I'll read the story then get back to you with my thoughts on the match-up!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiakiKakumei View Post
    Full Powered Dark Carnage (Spider-Man) vs Scathach
    So, I read Absolute Carnage. My first thought is that Marvel hasn't written a good Carnage story since his first one, by David Michelinie. My second thought is that Dark Carnage is very powerful for a Spider-Man villain, but his power is basically entirely physical - strength, stamina, agility, regeneration, etc. I'm thinking Scáthach's skillset is too diverse for him, and it's not like she's a slouch in the power department, so she'd probably take it.

Avenger Gorgon Vs Saber Gawain.

i'm presuming it's not tiamat-gorgon? because if not, i imagine gawain takes it without much contest

Blog Entries
    IIRC even if not in gameplay, in story the avenger guda summons is a twenty foot tall monster goddess with the power of several servants. Could be wrong but I don’t...think that I am