Page 6347 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 53475847624762976337634263456346634763486349635263576397 ... LastLast
Results 126,921 to 126,940 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shiki Granbell (Edens Zero) versus Saber Arturia

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Hm, at manga levels of strength, I'd put Shiki slightly higher, but as for where he's at in the anime, nah.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I don't think he has a real defense against a full Excaliblast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

US Friend Code
    Neco-Arc vs a Mini-Nobu

'You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory' ResidentSeagull's Avatar
    A comprehensive guide to living in the Balkans: Step 1) Leave
    Depends if Neco-Arc is bulletproof.

Lostbelt Kings Power Rankings?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    IMO
    Zeus>Altjuna>Morgan>Skadi>QSH>Ivan

Not sure how powerful Skadi would be if she isn't busy containing Surtr, though.

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    IMO
    Zeus>Altjuna>Morgan>Skadi>QSH>Ivan

Not sure how powerful Skadi would be if she isn't busy containing Surtr, though.
    Isn't QSH spirit origin at the level of a grand class servant? He's quite a powerhouse and a cool bro at that IIRC

Pretty sure Morgan is stronger then Zeus with her Rhongomyniads, otherwise I'd put QSH above Scįthach-Skaši as we really have no information on how strong Skadi is normally.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Skadi had the entirety of the Norse (and, by extension, probably the rest of the world outside of a Lostbelt situation) entirely covered in a thick layer of her mana in the form of snow. There is no way she's weaker than QSH, I wouldn't even put Arjuna Alter far above her.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

While Morgan has her duplication and an absurd offensive power, I got the impression she is quite fragile...? at least compared to the other kings.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

US Friend Code
    She died without a big dramatic showdown compared to the others, but I thought someone in the chapter outright called her the strongest LB King.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroOfTheAges View Post
    Lostbelt Kings Power Rankings?
    Pretty much everyone seems stronger than the last with the only exception of QHS possibly being weaker than Skadi.

Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    While Morgan has her duplication and an absurd offensive power, I got the impression she is quite fragile...? at least compared to the other kings.
    She's mainly a witch, not a supermecha like Zeus. Even if her main body is frailer, as long as she isn't caught by surprise I think she could defend herself with magecraft, or just nuke her opponents before they can reach her.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    She died without a big dramatic showdown compared to the others, but I thought someone in the chapter outright called her the strongest LB King.
    I believe it was said by the Chaldea group after hearing about the sheer scale of her magecraft back in Norwich.

Rhongomyniad is also considered a good weapon against the Alien God (who is stronger than Zeus) and surpasses Wodime's magecraft (who was Zeus' equal), so both could be seen as indirect statements putting her above him, at least in raw power.

The only unknown would be Zeus' Anti-Galaxy & Anti-Concept Authorities which Chaldea wouldn't know the power of, but as we don't know either it's kinda hard to tell.
    Last edited by Kubera; September 17th, 2021 at 05:27 PM.

US Friend Code
    Was Morgan also suppressing Cernunnos the same way Skadi contained Surtr? If so, then she could actually be stronger than was shown.

I don't think she was. She had several Rhongomyniads trained on him, built her castle around the pit, and gathered all her subjects' ME to use against him, but she wasn't actively using all that power to suppress him.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

She's very much a magic user in a magic user's playground.

Aka literal centuries of prep.

She's still good at magic and spooky on her own. But imagine Medea with a thousand years in a Greece or Georgia that she has full control over.

US Friend Code
    My rankings are based on the circumstances when they're fought, and the allies present during the fight, in order:

Ivan: the fight with his Yaga form is aided by Beowulf, Musashi who managed to cut the trunk, Nyalter, and Salieri's play to soothe his anger. His base form is already weakened so much, not to mention Anastasia already wounded him further before his last fight with Chaldea.

Skadi: the only fight with her is after taking care of Surtr, in which she had given it her all in containing him beforehand, and was worn out during the fight. Though Holmes noted that she could easily cast a death rune for an easy win. So she was actually stronger if willing to use every means necessary.

QSH: his machine form seems susceptible to a large-scale attack, since it's stationary and large, seemingly unprotected by any kind of barrier, though I might've missed something. His option to deal with immediate threat is to drop a piece of the wall toward the enemy, at the size of a meteor, though not sure how many times he can do it before he runs out of wall, or if it's fast enough to neutralize the threat. He only emerged recently in his Ruler Saint Graph, and was noted to be only testing Chaldea instead of a fight to the death, but the level is on par with a Grand. No othe visual help to determine what he is capable of in that form except shapeshifting mercury and fire attacks based on gameplay.

Altjuna: during first encounter, the situation was hopeless even with Karna and Rama's aid, and the ability to rewrite his Lostbelt means he's pretty much invincible in his turf. Chaldea's way of circumventing that is impractical for other Lostbelt enemies to attempt, but Super Karna's help implies that an amalgamation of Divinities might still be possible to go up against him, like Zeus.

Beyond here is JP only, so I don't know much about their full capabilities other than translated sources.

Zeus: capable of striking down the Storm Border with his lightning, said to be on-par with Artemis' Anti-Planet attack. He's also able to listen to every conversation in Olympus save for Tartarus. He has other Greek Gods' Authorities with him, not to mention an Anti-Concept attack, which I think might be effective against Altjuna should the two fight. Chaldea has Quirinus and Ares to cancel out those Authorities, and was his natural enemy in particular due to Archaic Triad designation.

Morgan: her current self prior to Chaldea's arrival managed to destroy Olympus with one of the Rhongos. She built her kingdom in a way where a portion of every fairies' magical energy can flow to her, and can make clones with same level of strength as herself. During the fight with Chaldea, they were only aided by Percival, Castoria, and awakened Mashu, and got defeated by her clones. But she wasn't invulnerable like Altjuna, and was susceptible to surprise attack, even common fairies could beat her up once she got blindsided. As menwearpink pointed out, her strength is consisted of long-time preparations. She's a fairly powerful sorceress in her own right, but I don't think she could take on other godly beings by herself.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    To be fair there's a long list of top tiers in Fate who are so powerful only because of their long term preparations, like Goetia, or because they're fought in the specific setting where they are at their peak, like Kirschtaria.

Hell it even applies to most of the other LB Kings. Skadi had already covered all of her Lostbelt with her snow when we arrived (which allowed her to observe everything and keep Surtr's heat at bay), QHS were in their own country where they had developed their technology for thousand of years and controlled everything (not much different than what Morgan did with her spells and magecraft during her rule imho), Arjuna was quite literally dependant on his own Lostbelt and was only invulnerable because in there he's the ultimate god (and still loses control of his authorities as long as you can prove that he isn't perfect), Zeus was sitting on top of Olympus which iirc was recharging him and in any case his absurd strength was due to ammassing the functions of the other Olympians long before (and to actually use his full power and authorities he needs to unlock them first, being defeated because Chaldea didn't give him the time to use them).

Also, Morgan is much frailer than the likes of Zeus yes, but it's not like she's a pushover. Woodwose was on the level of a divine spirit and could face off against the Spear of Selection on his own, yet she survived a direct surprise attack by him. It's only after that nearly lethal wound that the normal fairies start hurting her (while she couldn't defend because of Baobhan being an hostage), and even so they have to keep stabbing her for a long time before she finally falls. If that's her base defense imagine if she actually starts using magecraft with her absurd magic power fueled into it to shield herself.

And it's not like it's easy to catch her by surprise either. She ruled the mischievous fairies for thousand of years with no problem, most likely always keeping her guard up as she knew about their history with poison. Woodwose was quite literally the only one who could manage that surprise attack as he was trusted; but in a proper fight, you'd have to bypass her guard, her spells, her clones and her Rhongomyniads (which by themselves already put her at an higher level of power than any of the previous LB Kings) if you actually want to wound her main body.

It'd be like saying that Gilgamesh is weaker than say Berserker Heracles because he would clap his armorless body with a direct hit; moot point when he's never going to actually reach Gil. Or that Skadi is weaker than Ivan because he's a tank while she could be wounded and killed by Chaldea once she exhausted her magic power, doesn't really matter when she can beat him by waving her wand.
    Last edited by Kubera; September 18th, 2021 at 09:33 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ultimately though in these comparisons prep is assumed anyway as we don't see them without it for the most part. Goetia wouldn't be Goetia without the Incineration etc.

I find it hard to say Morgan is that much stronger (or if she even is) when Zeus is supposedly not at full power and Wodime was holding off her Rhongo until getting stabbed. She just seems far squishier than some of the others and it's not like they don't have any impressive defenses of their own.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Well, she is human, after all.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

No she isn't. She is 100% a fairy.