Page 6381 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 5381588162816331637163766379638063816382638363866391 ... LastLast
Results 127,601 to 127,620 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Not only do they allow it, they love it.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Church has cutting edge tech. Hansa like a cyborg. Anyway:
    Spoiler:
    Black Keys, iconic tools of the church, were designed out of necessity as a result of their bloody history/battle with the dead. Black Keys fell out of favor as things like firearms advanced since they didn't require as much skill, magical ability and such. They are something of a maniacs weapon. Ciel can just drop the sky with countless keys and carpet bomb the battlefield. Not everyone can make them that useful.

It makes sense in a historical sense as a lot of science has been spearheaded by priests, those associated with the church as well as heavy amounts of knowledge being preserved by the priests of the catholic church

Blog Entries
    If your opponent can move half the speed of sound and tank a hundred hits

you are not likely to walk away from something that attacks at the speed of sound and can plausibly fire two hundred attacks in seconds
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Origin form Servant Vs that same Servant but in a grand servant container instead. Which powerup is stronger?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Do you mean the Mythic Wear stuff from CCC?

Yeah, that.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The CCC outfits seem way more powerful than anything we've seen from a Grand Servant, I don't think its even close.

how much of that is mooncell only stuff though?
    Last edited by Byegod; July 21st, 2022 at 12:49 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, why even compare in the first place at that point?

I mean its a legit point is it not?

Didn't Karna use one in lb4

US Friend Code
    Super Karna is him fusing with Shiva and Vishnu.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    For what it's worth, I do remember somewhere in Extella saying that Saber was picked by the Moon Cell because she's a Top Servant. I don't remember if anything else was elaborated, though - but it fits the original novel's proposition that King Arthur would naturally be one of the strongest Sabers ever.
    She's also the one who kicked Charlemagne's ass the most in Link, and he's compared to Top Servants.

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    I mean its a legit point is it not?
    I'd say yes. It's easier to cheat reality and bend all the rules while fighting in the Moon Cell rather than on Earth. Like how surpassing the speed of light is specified by BB to be possible "in the digital world", or how Kingprotea is unable to grow infinitely while on Earth and needs her Noble Phantasm just to regain her original size.

Summon someone like Quirinus in the Moon Cell, and he's surely going to come up with a lot of bullshit.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Gehennahem's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    No.

That's one of the things that doesn't really carry over. Medea canonically has trouble carrying shopping. Her E, if E even really stands for ultra giga athlete, just sits at E because E is as low as the scale goes. Or maybe her E rating in Str is her rating after she's magically buffed her strength.
    Except Anastasia was able to lift Ivan The Terrible despite also having a Strength of E and used nothing to augment her strength in Christmas 4.
    I'm pretty sure the Medea thing was in Carnival Phantasm and meant to be a gag since her ceremonial Rule Breaker can still effortlessly cut off body parts from Humans and she managed to survive "fatal blows" from Rin using virtually the same reinforcement that Medea gave to Kuzuki.

So I don't really agree with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kubera View Post
    She's also the one who kicked Charlemagne's ass the most in Link, and he's compared to Top Servants.

I'd say yes. It's easier to cheat reality and bend all the rules while fighting in the Moon Cell rather than on Earth. Like how surpassing the speed of light is specified by BB to be possible "in the digital world", or how Kingprotea is unable to grow infinitely while on Earth and needs her Noble Phantasm just to regain her original size.

Summon someone like Quirinus in the Moon Cell, and he's surely going to come up with a lot of bullshit.
    Sorry for the double post but to be fair... BB said it was easier to go FTL in the Digital World and Kingprotea actually slows down when she starts growing too huge. Even Saber Nero's stunt to become Saber Venus required alot of nonsense for that to even happen so I'm not sure if Romulus Quirinus could even be summoned in the Moon Cell without taking a demerit(though Saver was summoned there so who knows...)

But to get onto the original point, Artoria is seen as an absolute unit in Extella and Extella Link. Virtually kicked everyone's asses in her route in Extella and Extella Link, scared off the entire army outside of Gilles and Charlemagne couldn't do a damn thing to her to the point he didn't even want the rematch she offered.
    The only people on her level and potentially above her is Scathath and Gilgamesh.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehennahem View Post
    I'm pretty sure the Medea thing was in Carnival Phantasm and meant to be a gag since her ceremonial Rule Breaker can still effortlessly cut off body parts from Humans and she managed to survive "fatal blows" from Rin using virtually the same reinforcement that Medea gave to Kuzuki.
    Try Hollow Ataraxia. And you really can't pull gag logic when you bring up Nastya lifting Ivan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Gehennahem's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Try Hollow Ataraxia. And you really can't pull gag logic when you bring up Nastya lifting Ivan.
    Still would really ruin the point to be frank, especially as I can see someone else brought up it was ridiculous heavy for Shirou to lift it when she handed it off to him.
    And no, you can't try and pretend that was a gag when that wasn't a one-time event for Anastasia(Her causing monkeys to be flying after being hit by a gem in an underhand throw) and it was treated seriously in it's own Event.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    The CCC outfits seem way more powerful than anything we've seen from a Grand Servant, I don't think its even close.
    Eh... Anyone can get the CCC stuff while only a handful of servant can be a Grand, i don't think CCC stuff is more powerful. Didn't Amaterasu can stomp entire CCC cast when she is only on the level of Grand Servant Solomon?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunhelier View Post
    Eh... Anyone can get the CCC stuff while only a handful of servant can be a Grand, i don't think CCC stuff is more powerful. Didn't Amaterasu can stomp entire CCC cast when she is only on the level of Grand Servant Solomon?
    This post was a great read because at every word I was thinking "where are you getting this from?"

But genuinely, where are you getting any of what you said from?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunhelier View Post
    People are telling you a digital world allows stuff impossible in reality. Why are trying to argue against that, in the first place?