Page 6335 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 53355835623562856325633063336334633563366337634063456385 ... LastLast
Results 126,681 to 126,700 of 128222

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

祖 Ancestor
    Consort Yu is being slept on here. She nearly defeated Mash, Red Hare, Cheng Gong and Jing Ke by spamming magical attacks through unlimited mana. I don't remember if Mordred and Nezha were there but even excluding them would make Yu stronger than 4 servants. This isn't even getting into top-class regeneration as a true ancestor. She'll revive from a puddle of blood like nothing happened. I'd still peg Sigurd as the strongest one here individually, but he and Bryn can't take Xiang and Yu. Too much crowd control and firepower. That is, unless Yu's liability as a master somehow procs even as a combatant and gives their team negative synergy.
    Last edited by Ronove; December 3rd, 2020 at 05:09 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Matt and Red Hare are the only decent battle power there though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    She had also just eaten a Servant's Spirit Origin, which seemed to supercharge her. In her second battle, she isn't just endlessly spamming the blood rain anymore.

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    She had also just eaten a Servant's Spirit Origin, which seemed to supercharge her. In her second battle, she isn't just endlessly spamming the blood rain anymore.
    Those were her natural powers that she was suppressing for not eating thousands of years. Drawing mana from the planet is a TA attribute and it's noted in her materials as well, where's she's weakened to fit into a heroic spirit's graph.

Since she is an Elemental Spirit Species that can share her magical energy with the natural world and its Mana, it is feasible for Consort Yu to draw an inexhaustible supply of magical energy from the physical world rather than storing magical energy within her own body. But since she is restricted to a form that is “humanoid”, even if her supply of magical energy is infinite, there is a limit to her output, so the quantity of magical energy she can practically use is being stopped within the domain of a humanoid Heroic Spirit.
    '
    But now that I'm looking at the materials, there's an explanation

Eternal Lament: Lamentation in the Release from the Cursed-Blooded Corpse
    Classification: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1~20
    Maximum Number of Targets: 100 people
    A drastic move where Consort Yu causes her magical energy to rampage by destroying her own body in order to go over its limits, and after causing an abnormal weather attack by means of a hex, she reconstructs her body over again. For the Elemental Spirit Species where their Spiritual Core is being shared with the environment, it is possible to say that this is a suicide bomb attack.
    Since it is an attack method that disregards even her coordination with the other Servants and the safety of her Master, the number of situations where this can be used is limited.
    There's no way she'd use this method because Xiang Yu would get caught in the crossfire. And in their second battle, it's Xiang who is in the front lines and defeated by your party, not Yu. It lowers their chances against Sigurd and Brynhildr for sure.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Eh, Xiang Yu took a Clarent to the face and walked it off. He's also a gigantic nerd prediction machine, so I wouldn't count on him getting caught in the crossfire.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Eh, Xiang Yu took a Clarent to the face and walked it off. He's also a gigantic nerd prediction machine, so I wouldn't count on him getting caught in the crossfire.
    wait

so is Xiang a nerd or a jock?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    He's Muscle Nerd.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Probably, but you think Yu would use her NP even knowing that? Qin and Tamamo even mock her for not revealing the fantasy tree, just because of Xiang.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    How do you all think Bryn's illusion rune would fare against Consort Yu? It even worked on Surtr, albeit he was weakened.
    I don't think it would be worth much against Xiang Yu since he's a machine tho.

Overall I think the runes should give the norse couple a wide enough array of abilities to deal with the Yu couple (sealing to counter Yu's immortality, buffing & healing each other, AoE attacks as well I think) and both are more than capable, mana efficient & tough enough to not be instantly at a disadvantage against Yu's infinite mana & regen, but if Xiang Yu can predict their moves every time and coordinates well enough with his wife then it doesn't matter if Sigurd & Bryn can beat them as their attacks wouldn't connect.

I still think that Mordred & Nezha are proof that Xiang Yu's calculations either aren't perfect or that even if they are he isn't good enough to react to everything anyway. But they'd need to overcome this hax as soon as possible since they can't win a battle of endurance, so they still look pretty much equal overall - that is, unless Bryn can actually put Consort Yu under an illusion so that they can beat up Xiang Yu 2vs1.

A real question is are yu and xiang servants and limited in similar ways to Bryn and Sig, or if they’re the living dudes from lostbelt 3.

kinda changes a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    A real question is are yu and xiang servants and limited in similar ways to Bryn and Sig, or if they’re the living dudes from lostbelt 3.

kinda changes a lot
    Living dude and dudete

i wonder if super Orion can shoot arrows with power comparable to Stella when he is buffed by Artemi's blessing, since it says other servants would be destroyed just from the buff

Well what does “like Stella” mean.

Artemis Agnos.
    Artemis’ love downpours, and attempts a drastic strengthening, though temporarily. Love is heavy, somewhat physically heavy.
    The reason why it’s Anti-Army is because this Noble Phantasm is a blessing that turns one man into something comparable to one army.
    As a secondary effect, a normal person would burst and scatter, but Orion just feels muscular pain.

a normal person would die if they took the same buff not servants

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    If Suzuka had used her 3rd NP against Gawain in Fox Tail do you think she would have won before going down herself?
    Don't remember if Gawain had his sun boost back then but act like he did.

The third NP is some ridiculous stuff. I'd say chances are yes.

Might even let her figure out a strike that shuts down his special constitution to disable NoS.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    She'd have to have the physical ability to fight a dude with 3x high tier Servant stats in the first place, though. Is Suzuka that strong?
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

If Lancelot can survive, then Suzu-G with her third NP? definitely.

Also at this point we'll never know what Chikara means.

Is it in DND terms, x3 his BAB, his class levels, his hp and AC? so on.

If it was triple his stats then he'd probably just have like +++ to all his parameters. Also even with his special constitution he'd be reaching above the limits a human can handle so I really doubt it's parameter stuff.

Do you think Mahoyo Touko could fight a weak servant with preparation?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    I remember making the original thread back on the old forum mid 2000's. Amazing this has carried on. Good old days of the board being cluttered with vs threads lol.

Drizzt vs Ryougi. He knows about the eyes. She has the Katana.