Page 6289 of 6412 FirstFirst ... 528957896189623962796284628762886289629062916294629963396389 ... LastLast
Results 125,761 to 125,780 of 128225

Thread: Badass Versus Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    So yes, depending on which Fate we take as canon your basic ninja mook are on par with or even outspeed Servants.
    the ones where Gil's swords explode mountains and Svin easily counters and dodges Atomic Gatorade's real lightning from close range

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Isnt sinbad literally near omnipotent at the end of the show
    not really no.

his brainwashing only worked on people without higher dimensional awareness, regular souls without impurities and that were part of the regular cycle of reincarnation

David's avatar that tied with Sinbad could get his body destroyed by metal vessel users (although he couldnt be killed) and the angels, which were the direct expression of the greatest magic in the setting, were absolute fodder.

Sinbad's power was derived from a magic tool that could overheat.

so, not accounting for getting bound by enkidu or having the sacred palace hit by Ea, if Gil has an anti summer-BB NP or can spam independent manifestation to always come back, he would ultimately win

since when does gil have independent manifestation

Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    since when does gil have independent manifestation
    since Link, unless i read the mats wrong

Umbral Star’s mats I believe. Though they note it was only possible inside the Mooncell.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Samehada could probably work if the Servant doesn't know what it does. Saber as instinct, she will catch that it's a bad idea making much contact with it, leaving Kisame to deal with her invisible weapon and I don't think he is prepared for that.

Also, even if Minato's yellow flash can keep up with Aquiles speed, I don't think he has anything to pass the invulnerability. Same think with Raikage and God Hand
    About Sabers instinct i think that she will be at first wary why he has wrapped it in bandages and will think that it is in deactivated state like that Dhiarmuids two spears were also clad in sealing Cloth she would think at first that she have Nothing to worr though her suspicion but after a while would she notice it like also that Invisible Air is absorbed so that he will clearly see Excaliber which will surprise her alswell will she be weakened by Samehada as it drains her Mana which especially when he is under Shirou as her MAster be dangerous . Also About if Nin jutsu are either be something similar like spells or if especially the seishitsuenka jutsu like Kisame Trademark Suikodan no jutsu be something like "mini-astras" i say more the later one as im curious how it would be act ith the clash of a smal~medium sized Excaliber stream vs Kisames Suiton Daikodan no jutsu as it similar to Samahada absorb Chakra/respective Mana froom the opposing technique/attack .

beside that do i think that Kisame can also launch surprise attacks as he can travel Underground and he can eventually also se other Doton hutsu and although he never used Katon or Futon jutsu could tachi a bit teahed in the former ,and despite that Arthoria can walk on Water am i shure that when Kisame Floods the area that he has more Advantage at such battle as i would be curious if she can fight when drawn underwater .

About Minato vs Achilles in Speed could Minato be qual if he was beforehand able to mark enough positions on the Battlefield ,but i must agree with you i think he would have diffulties to make ny Damage i wonder if the Sennin Modo or the kyubi Chakra mode would makea difference ? perhpas if we asume that the Biju are divine beasts which possess a form of divinity as they are parts of the jubi which is a nature god and that the Chakra mode besto on with a divine Energy hm .

About Sandaime Raikage vs Herakless i meant lesser with God hando in min d more like that both would have quite similar physical power which would make the base for an Epic wrestle like power fight have i thought .

Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Okay, I can't see Hinata or Shikamaru going supersonic but okay, you still have to take into account all the conceptual bullshit. Things like Aquileus Kosmos's "it's a Shield, but it's actually the world" or Gae Bolg's "reversing causality", or even more esoteric things like Enfer' Chateau Dif's " escaping from time and space" cannot be dealt with by the vast majority of the cast.
    About Hinata can i agree with you but here must i admit that we saw in Boruto not much Action from the now parent Generation and im honestly quite dissapointed how the kage and especially Naruto and Sasuke are nerfed there i mean i understand that some of them can Train as excesive like before and i understand hat there the kiddies especially Boruto are much stronger as naruto co in their age , oh whopsie sorry i had o ne time to release some steam by this Chance do you see Boruto the anime ?

to Comeback are the most shinobi in Terms of agilty i would say between C~B in servant Parameter . and Shikamaru is actually more Brains as Brawns and despite that he couldnt defeat self strenght wise defeat servnts like Arthoria or Emiya am i shure that he could come up with a plan as his strategic prowess would i say is comparable with those for Chen Gong or Zhuge Liang and if Shikimaru would be summoned as Servant can i see that he will be a Strategist type Caster with a noblephantasm that is based on the fullfilment of the " Shinobi Rengougen no jutsu" plan that his Father started so could i imagine that he may be stronger as it seems at first. think here how he defeated Hidan by Devising a plan to do so .

and please tell me after youur oppinion if Chuchulain would use Gabolg against Kakuzu would it hit alll give hearts ,i wonder ?

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Doesnt matter if most servants die before they can get any NP off, this was madara remember in the vs
    exact as also i wnder how many Servants could do something if Madara shoots Meteor at them .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    exact as also i wnder how many Servants could do something if Madara shoots Meteor at them .
    anyone with a beamu should do it (or a sword bullet)

or have a flying horse of some sort

or go into spirit form

or dodge it, if you want to take the statement of Gil clearing a whole canyon in the blink of an eye

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    The first problem with crossover versus is that many anime- / comics-verses waive the laws of Physics for a variety of reasons, from Superman lifting an airplane without it breaking in half to Gold Saints attacking (but not moving, apparently, at least not over long distances) at lightspeed without causing the mother of all sonic booms, or splitting atoms without causing nuclear explosions.

The second problem with crossover versus is that you need to work out how do each universe's rules interact with one another. Can Servants harm Stands? Can jutsu affect Servants in spirit form? Does Naruto's Sage Mode + Nine-Tails' chakra aura count as a shield of sufficient magical energy to block Gáe Bolg's causality reversal? And so on and so forth.

That said, they absolutely can be a lot of fun! ...As long as everyone involved in the discussion takes them as intended, as silly but fun debates.

(Also, the real problem with crossover versus is that the answer is Gold Experience Requiem. Always.)

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    (Also, the real problem with crossover versus is that the answer is Gold Experience Requiem. Always.)
    That, or someone pulls the super robot card.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Koga, I don't think you understand how Instinct works. Deermud has a specific skill to counter it, Kisame doesn't.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Surtr vs Gilgamesh.

I'm curious because Surtr's sword can kill the living gods from the AoG, but Ea destroyed Tiamat in the anime.

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by KiritoX View Post
    Surtr vs Gilgamesh.

I'm curious because Surtr's sword can kill the living gods from the AoG, but Ea destroyed Tiamat in the anime.
    Gilgamesh was in an optimal summoning form in Babylonia.

-Summoned by himself giving the greatest master compatibility.
    -Summoned in his homeland, in the era he lived.
    -Still retains all the advantages of being a servant

Not something easily replicated, but in those circumstances and using the anime's feats, he can defeat Surtr. It'll just come to a trade of NPs.

You're leaving out A LOT.

US Friend Code
    Surtr may not have Tiamat's immortality but he's still a world ender with powers from both Fafnir and Fenrir on top of his own.

There was also probably a compatibility thing using Ea on Tiamat, given the myths.

Plus, they had to drop a boatload of nerfs on Tiamat for her to even be defeatable - and that's on top of her actively restricting herself because she *wanted* to be defeated. Surtur had no such issues.

Now, if the question is whether Ea could deliver the final blow to Surtur in the same manner as Sigurd and Brynhild did... Possibly? I mean, I think it has the raw power to do so, but the Sigurd + Brynhild combo didn't have only power on their side (for instance, Gram also had a huge compatibility advantage due to Surtur manifesting Fafnir). Chalk me up as a "Yes, if Gilgamesh takes the fight seriously and employs Ea at full power, and even then I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out it still wasn't enough".

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Surtr may not have Tiamat's immortality but he's still a world ender with powers from both Fafnir and Fenrir on top of his own.

There was also probably a compatibility thing using Ea on Tiamat, given the myths.
    There is no compatibility. Tiamat has no mythological weaknesses, said by Roman in the middle of the chapter. She is not the goddess from mesopotamian myth.

You're leaving out A LOT.
    No, not really. At the end of the day, it comes down to a pure power debate between Surtr's sword and Gilgamesh's. Tiamat's body is insanely durable. Her immortality had nothing to do with tanking Quetzalcoatl and Gorgon's noble phantasms, even in her inferior form. She'd even lost it after King Hassan gave her the concept of death, and the entire party save Gilgamesh still can't do any real damage to her. Can't even stop her from climbing the walls. This is a big deal when the party consists of grands and Ereshkigal, who is stronger than chief gods when going up against the dead or divinities.

If it was the game version, Surtr would win no context because Gilgamesh barely did anything in Babylonia. The anime on the other hand, wanked quite a few characters (him included) by changing the script.

Hm. Well, I haven't seen the anime yet, so I won't comment on it. Didn't think they'd change things so much, though.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Plus, they had to drop a boatload of nerfs on Tiamat for her to even be defeatable - and that's on top of her actively restricting herself because she *wanted* to be defeated. Surtur had no such issues.

Now, if the question is whether Ea could deliver the final blow to Surtur in the same manner as Sigurd and Brynhild did... Possibly? I mean, I think it has the raw power to do so, but the Sigurd + Brynhild combo didn't have only power on their side (for instance, Gram also had a huge compatibility advantage due to Surtur manifesting Fafnir). Chalk me up as a "Yes, if Gilgamesh takes the fight seriously and employs Ea at full power, and even then I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out it still wasn't enough".
    If Napoleon could do it backed by the power of friendship, Gil can do it somehow or other.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Enkidu would be a thing in this matchup since Surtr's divinity is definitely through the roof. Surtr in general, while powerful, is at least one tier below Tiamat in raw power, so he shouldn't be that much of an insurmountable obstacle.

To clarify, I don't think Gil stomps or anything, but it's definitely a fight he could take if he fought at full capability. I'd give him at least 6/10.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

JP Friend Code
    Actually Surtr does not have any divinity, in both his profile and ingame traits. He's a conceptual disaster of the same level as the gods, but he's not a god.

That being said he has Fafnir traits so some anti-dragon stuffs can work.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Surtr in general, while powerful, is at least one tier below Tiamat in raw power, so he shouldn't be that much of an insurmountable obstacle.
    Depends what you mean by raw power- In terms of just plain destruction, I think he's the most powerful thing we've seen so far. Tiamat gets her Zerg creep, from above human levels at least, to eventually producing mini gods, but that takes time, she took several days to get to that point in Babylonia. Meanwhile Surtr can just swing that sword and wipe Scandanavia off the map, then move on to the next country.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Depends what you mean by raw power- In terms of just plain destruction, I think he's the most powerful thing we've seen so far. Tiamat gets her Zerg creep, from above human levels at least, to eventually producing mini gods, but that takes time, she took several days to get to that point in Babylonia. Meanwhile Surtr can just swing that sword and wipe Scandanavia off the map, then move on to the next country.
    Surtr loses out to Mahapralaya via direct comparisons from Holmes witnessed both noble phantasms. AAS is what Surtr said he was trying to do but never achieved. Zeus can also destroy the world. Chaos is just a no-brainer. Kama would burn the universe if set free.

Surtr is top of the line but not the top. His NP is called equal to Rhongomyniad.

Tiamat didnt need days for her Lahmu. She transformed and made her true familiars, equal to Goetia's 72 demon gods. Nega genesisnis also absurd and there's almost no counter for it.