Page 171 of 209 FirstFirst ... 71121161166169170171172173176181 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,420 of 4179

Thread: Fate/Grand Order: Babylonia Anime

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Gugalanna is effectively a tornado, so wouldn't his storm push away all the mud in his way?
    He still has mechanical parts and the giant body frame with tornado surrounding him. If he clash with Tiamat (who can still leak infinite amount of Chaos Tide from 4D pocket dimension her body) there's always the risk of touching that mud from physical contact. I'd give him much higher chance than what they came up with, probably even able to damage her like Gorgon did too, but the moment he falls, you better get his gigantic body out of there or you'll probably end up with 2 kaijus to fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    now that we've seen chaos tide in anime, I'm curious how many ppl knows this website's title was based on reality marble of a dead apostle who tried to recreate authority of Tiamat.
    Inb4 in the Tsuki remake they will reference the shit out of Tiamat.

祖 Ancestor
    Gilgamesh and Kazuma meetup when?
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    What can the bull of heaven do if Ishtar shooting a freaking planet at Tiamat isnt enough.
    Gugalanna is a giant storm in the shape of a bull. Quetz kind of alluded to it, he can make huge rivers run dry and destroy entire landscapes. Summer event says it could blow up not only the singularity but all of Connacht. Where most of your party need their NPs and giant mana expenditure for big attacks, that would just be Gugalanna's default attack method. It's much more manageable than they are to deal with chaos tide, and being the size of a mountain, Tiamat can't avoid it either.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    TM Gugalanna has physical skeleton so his body that made of storm could be replaced by chaos tide.I do want to see Chaos Gugalanna tho.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    I imagine that’s be a unlikely worst case scenario since everyone seemed really onboard with the idea, as amusing as everyone making surprised pikachu faces at the sight of Gugulanna jobbing and promptly being turned into Gugulannama to be used against them sounds.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    The CGI discourse has been quite something

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Ofc. Thanks to that one guy
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Blog Entries
    Arguments with bassg are a waste of time. Why do you people keep replying to him seriously is beyond me.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I mean just know general. Either I see insistence that there's absolutely nothing wrong with or declarations that the whole anime is ruined. It feels over the top on either side

- - - Updated - - -

Well I'll be busy for the next two weeks so we'll see what becomes of that by then

Blog Entries
    The CGI looks terrible in the context of the anime but is a fine model outside of it and given that we basically have only seen it basically on its on I'm at least kind of able to ignore how off it is which is better than I can say for most other horrible CG
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    I mean, plenty judge without being able to actually read the story, so why not judge when nobody can actually read the story?

祖 Ancestor
    CGI Tiamat sucks, but whatever. I'm less understanding of why this is necessary as Tiamat is a fairly static enemy with no wild movements or anything. I can't see a reason why she wouldn't be drawn.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    TM Gugalanna has physical skeleton so his body that made of storm could be replaced by chaos tide.I do want to see Chaos Gugalanna tho.
    inb4 alcides shoots his mud into gugalanna
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    CGI Tiamat sucks, but whatever. I'm less understanding of why this is necessary as Tiamat is a fairly static enemy with no wild movements or anything. I can't see a reason why she wouldn't be drawn.
    because she will transform.

US Friend Code
    Well, aside from Tiamat's CG, I thought the episode was pretty good. Nothing quite tickles the funny bone like astounded characters and a useless goddess.

Granted if they wanted Tiamat to look alien and wrong in-universe, they kinda succeeded (?). It definitely needs touch ups and effects though. Hopefully, her final form is drawn or it will look jarring for that part of the story.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    inb4 alcides shoots his mud into gugalanna
    Would not surprise me, Narita wants his Babylonia edition.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    Arguments with bassg are a waste of time. Why do you people keep replying to him seriously is beyond me.
    Why? Because you can't brainwash me and force me to join your nonsensical hate cult? Because I have my views and ideas I refuse to compromise even if you guys insist I'm "objectively" wrong?. Sorry for not changing my mind to join the "tastemaster" "objective" "consensus". I can't change if you guys saw the CG as bad. But you can't change that I saw it as good. Sorry if your feefees are hurt because I disagree (I understand this can sound hypocritical given I easily lose control and lose sight of the goal of simply defending my views, so I often go beyond and end up trying to convince people to change their minds)
    Anyways, I could also say arguments with you guys are a waste of time and I dunno why I even bother
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    I imagine that’s be a unlikely worst case scenario since everyone seemed really onboard with the idea, as amusing as everyone making surprised pikachu faces at the sight of Gugulanna jobbing and promptly being turned into Gugulannama to be used against them sounds.
    But it would be logically consistent. Add a cute smirking Tiamama with V-sign emoji when she takes him and I'll take it. Also, if anything the CG bit will make people want to research and do it better, so ironically we are likely to get touchups for the BD, or someone will give their own fan take in some form and it'll be superb.
    Last edited by Altima of the Gates; February 16th, 2020 at 05:42 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Tiamat Sings Ievan Polkka [10-Hour Version]
    Can we please cancel ancient mesopotamia? This appropriation of finnish culture is just ugh... yikes sweetie...

japanese people like miku and orihime get a pass cause they made the moomin anime

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Talking about moomins. The japanese also made some weird Gundam isekai story fanfic where Char Aznable is isekai'd to moomin world as a moomin and he rapes a moomin. Not joking
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Cant blame the man, they T H I C C

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    Why?
    Because you often aggressively turn one-off throwaway complaints into full discussion the other party is not interested in having, usually dragging it more than one entire page. I can't say I know how you feel when you defend your opinion, but me, and many others here judging by their reactions, find defending ours just tiresome and uninteresting most of the time. It's ok to state your thoughts once and stop there.

(Please, please take this criticism constructively and don't make my post backfire into another ridiculously long discussion)