Page 207 of 209 FirstFirst ... 107157197202205206207208209 LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,140 of 4179

Thread: Fate/Grand Order: Babylonia Anime

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    In the end Quetz got her revenge and Merlin die, good for her
    smol tiamat in the corner ease most of my complaints for this anime.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Is now a good time to mention that granblue at least had Djeeta show up in the bonus eps?
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Was good, but not impressive. I enjoyed it nonetheless.
    Last edited by ballinamon; March 22nd, 2020 at 10:52 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Is now a good time to mention that granblue at least had Djeeta show up in the bonus eps?
    Granblue made me believe that Gudako may at least be in the recap episodes. Obviously I was an idiot.

At least I still have the manga

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Dunno what you peeps were expecting, the girl colloquially referred to as Gudako is currently resting in a cryogenic pod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Dunno what you peeps were expecting, the girl colloquially referred to as Gudako is currently resting in a cryogenic pod.
    Every adaptation is it's own continuity, the fact that she's in a coma in first order does not concern Babylonia or any of the other adaptations of this story

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Oh no she's cute.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Every adaptation is it's own continuity, the fact that she's in a coma in first order does not concern Babylonia or any of the other adaptations of this story
    I don't think that's true. Episode 0's montage of the singularities had mud-blackened Emiya, who didn't appear in the game. I think this show was meant to be in continuity with First Order.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Oh no she's cute.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think that's true. Episode 0's montage of the singularities had mud-blackened Emiya, who didn't appear in the game. I think this show was meant to be in continuity with First Order.
    Every manga adaptation of the prologue has had mud blackened EMIYA and grown up Medusa lancer, it's just become a staple because of first order. It doesn't change the fact that how the events happen are different between them

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Who care really? The Shimosa manga is already better than anything Gudao is in anyway.

Blog Entries
    Mega-whale Gudako strangling Goetia when

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Who care really? The Shimosa manga is already better than anything Gudao is in anyway.
    She is, but I tend to go on the defensive whenever people mention first order, it and last encore really animated the female protags to die...

- - - Updated - - -

I do like Turas realta and Agartha Gudao though. Mortalis Stella one is nice too

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Last Encore left the male protag to die, while making Hakunon canon, though. Remember the canon relevant timeline for Extraverse is winning vs Twice and going into Extella. Last Encore and deadface are a what if Hakunon lost? (which she didn't in the timeline that is ongoing).
    Really a funny maybe unintended implication that comes when you think about what LE is and LE showing Hakunon as the one who went vs Twice

That being said, you disliking First Order is no argument to go against the theory of anime staff wanting the anime to be 1 simple continuity (thus Gudako is frozen, and Ritsuka Fujimaru is the main character. Same name and everything). You can dislike it, but it seems that's what they're doing, given First Order, Babylonia and Camelot
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

I don't disagree with it because I dislike it. I disagree because they are made by different people and there are 5 manga adaptations where the protagonist doesn't have the same personality (or even gender) and still keeps the name. So insisting they're absolutely the same timeline is just baffling to me

- - - Updated - - -

I dont even consider the Babylonia anime and the Camelot movies the same timeline. Solomon will probably be made by the same people that made Babylonia so it's the same timeline to me

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    So, each Date a Live season is a different timeline to you?
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Last encore though is kind if a clusterfuck so I never really saw it as "making the female protagonist canon" since I've never viewed female protagonists as not canon even when they're not used in adaptations and its canonically in a different timeline from normal extra (being a bad ending) so it's just one possibilty to me. Male Hakuno Afterall still exists in the extra mangas and foxtail

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    So, each Date a Live season is a different timeline to you?
    1. I don't watch date a live, though I know about the constant studio change shenanigans

2. Date a live is a straight forward adaptation of a specific series of light novels. Even if the rush things the events and characters will pretty much stay the same. Unlike Fate grand order which is a game with several adaptations that all have their own ideas of how they want to tell the story. There will be constants (like how first order led to older Medusa lancer and Blackened EMIYA being a staple in every take on the prologue) but there are also enough differences, especially in the main protagonists personality (and sometimes gender) that I never consider them the same timeline. Hence why whenever I talk about a Guda, I specify which
    Last edited by mami-kouga; March 22nd, 2020 at 02:06 PM.

Don't tell me that they're delaying the dub for this too, it's just 3 episodes left.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Is it that good?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    Don't tell me that they're delaying the dub for this too, it's just 3 episodes left.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it that good?
    well dubbing requires leaving ones house, which is probably off the table

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    Is it that good?
    Yep. If I was a servant and I met the Gudako in Shimosa, I'd definitely work with her, she's got a lot of charisma, competency and a fun personality

JP Friend Code
    I'm pretty sure they're trying to make the different anime consistent with each other as a single timeline, regardless of the various manga interpretation.

In the first place, Camelot being made by a different studio than Cloverworks would already imply that it is another another another timeline, and that would be just stupid. For the sake of being more easy to watch even for non-players that would be the safest route.

(me being worried about Camelot and the relative flashback from episode 11 possibly not matching even when made by the same person is another matter entirely)

Quote Originally Posted by Lelo View Post
    I'm pretty sure they're trying to make the different anime consistent with each other as a single timeline, regardless of the various manga interpretation.

In the first place, Camelot being made by a different studio than Cloverworks would already imply that it is another another another timeline, and that would be just stupid. For the sake of being more easy to watch even for non-players that would be the safest route.

(me being worried about Camelot and the relative flashback from episode 11 possibly not matching even when made by the same person is another matter entirely)
    Well they're not adapting the same material so they can't really be inconsistent really. Gudao is probably going to change personalities again (the little he had in the Babylonia anime anyway) but the general plot will always remain the same

though there is the fact that it looks like hundred faces and Touta might not make it into the movies looking at their absence in the poster, PV and website, which would contradict the Babylonia anime that showed them both in episode zero. Of course until the movie comes out that's not 100%, though having them completely absent so far when this isn't an series where's promo material can only show stuff and characters from the first few episodes and movie adaptations cutting things being normal
    Last edited by mami-kouga; March 22nd, 2020 at 03:45 PM.