Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91417181920212429 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Grand Order: Camelot Anime

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    hate to be that guy but honestly babylonia looked much better.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Agreed with that. I do wonder if it is because it's Signal MD in charge for this movie. I do hope 2nd where IG themselves are in charge looks better. Not like this looks bad, but it doesn't seem like it'll reach the highs of Babylonia.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    I feel really weird watching the Tristan cut, because he looks so fluffy for some reason.
    So, Ritsuka is on the verge of being an Pokemon trainer. Check
    He looks to have a bit more personality(?) and seems a bit more active. His hair while weird gives some sorts of a wild adventurer vibe, like he is about to do something stupid and run into a dungeon that literally screams "Death and bloody murder".
    Mash looks dead inside. Nothing new here, considering that she becomes more of character after Camelot.
    Da Vinci looks nice, but for some reason there not much shots with her.
    Bedi is nice, though the armor looks a bit too bulky on nearly every knight so far, Agravain especially.
    Is ME have a side effect of doing a palett swap? Though the Enforce Knights look nice, if a bit flat.
    Failnaught is missing a pair of strings and Tristan's palm is bloody. The sound of strings is nice, but I actually interested how they going to represent an invisible vacuum bullets. Their two ways I could thing of, one is cheap, other needs effort.
    Cheap option is to not animate "bullets" at all and just show wounds and spark appearing out of nowhere, the other is something akin too what was showed in SERAPH manga.
    Arash vs Lancelot is an interesting thing, because in the game Lancelot just conceals his presence and slashes Arash point blank with Overload. There it seems is more or less Arash vs Lancelot and Tristan against someone(possibly again vs Arash or our party), because in the background there nothing burning.
    And Arash jumping in melee maybe connected to Gift? I really hope the movie will show them more in action and actually "explain" what the hell half of them is for.
    Because while Nightless and Rampage/Carnage is self-explanatory, Reversal and Ferocity is kinda in a limbo for me. Reversal just being a personally switch and poison immune don't seem to exciting. And Ferocity is never really addressed in the story compare to others.
    Fight with Morder interestingly seems like one on one with Bedivere on a castle wall. That later becomes Lord Chaldeas and Aiergetlam vs Clarent. I expect some nice animation here.
    Cursed Arm looks like Cursed Arm(duh). Though his character design on the site still makes me believe that he will be swole as fuck.
    Ozy really starts to channel Dio here, though his voice acting, especially in the previous trailer, is rather interesting due his tone. Can't really explain this one. Where my cosmic Sphinx, Signal MD?
    The crowd in the beginning is not CGI which is nice change of pace, for once.
    That bandit chief from the game is still here.
    Arash looks nice, but his haircut reminds me of Billy for some reason.
    JP:
    Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    I definitely liked Babylonia's art style more.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    This was the best of the trailers, but Babylonia looking more exciting seems to be the general sentiment (probably because the colour palette looks a bit flatter in this movie).

Overall I'm pretty excited though. Also, the scene of Gudao holding Bedivere's hand...it gave off some vibes...

JP Friend Code

New scenes for Egyptian side. So, I guess in the movie it's going to be like this: Ritsuka and Company wonder around → They attack/attacked by Sphinx → Nito and her Company comes around to investigate → they brought to Ozy → The fight ensues.
    JP:
    Spoiler:

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Not that many new scenes, I'll be a bit let down if they don't show Ozy's headslip

Did they release PVs for the characters recently?
    Last edited by 2854; November 10th, 2020 at 08:27 PM.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Quite a few scenes that kind of worry me quality-wise, but overall I rather think I like this artstyle much better. The faces are actually round like they're supposed to be, not the Ufo-style geometrical shapes.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

JP Friend Code

Nothing particularly new.
    Though, I am kinda interested what significance that jewel/gem actually has, because there kinda a lot of it in the trailers and I can't really remember anything about it being mention in the game, and Cursed Arm don't have anything similiar in his design. There only metal rings on his hand without any kinda of jewels.

- - - Updated - - -

Though, the jewel might be something from his wife/something from Rushd.
    JP:
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code

So. Mad lad Arash tries to shoot Lancelot(?) before Arondight(?) splits him in two. Hmm, looking closely, Arash tries to stab Lancelot with an arrow.
    More Boob Monk, but this time falling in poison gas. Also, the staff twirl looked good. Noice
    Last edited by WhiteNightSin; November 21st, 2020 at 08:38 PM.
    JP:
    Spoiler:

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Booooobieee Mooonkkk
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    So, a bit of an old news but the first movie listed listed with a duration of 1 hour and 29 minutes.(Which is not 100% confrimed, but because I can't really find any other source expect some guy on twitter, but at the same time no one says that one is false, so yeah, for the time being I will belive that the movie is indeed of that duration) Which certainly explains the intent behind cutting of Touto and Hundred Faces, but nonetheless means that we either is going to get another Deen UBW or the guy behind the story is a mad genius that can fit everything and anything in the movies with minimal sacrifices.
    The UBW variant is honestly not that bad, I want adaptations mainly for the fanservice and some nice fights. Plot, worldbuilding and etc I had and enjoyed in the game itself.
    IF the guy behind the plot adaptation IS indeed a genius, that's nice too. There is a chance of this considering what we seen in the trailers. Some massive changes and plot rewrites already took place and they do not look that bad. Having Bedivere being constantly with Ritsuka party, Arash not being one-shotted by Lancelot, Arash telling Ritsuka about a Holy Selection and meeting him earlier, and other changes so far look logical, plus is remember reading/hearing that movie will have more of a Bedi focus.
    Last edited by WhiteNightSin; November 27th, 2020 at 04:33 AM.
    JP:
    Spoiler:

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    The director is fantastic but can't say the same for the script writer.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by ADab1za View Post
    The director is fantastic but can't say the same for the script writer.
    The guy doesn't look that bad. Never touched Boruto, but he has experience with other Fate adaptations and they weren't that bad.
    JP:
    Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You don't need to be a genius to adapt Camelot into two movies. Even if we ignore the changes we already know about, there's a massive amount of padding that disappears just by virtue of getting rid of random battles and the dialogue around them.

JP Friend Code
    Eh, "genius" part was an exaggeration on my part.
    Anyway, new trailer is here.

I can only say... Tristan is hot.
    JP:
    Spoiler:

Interview with Nobunaga about him being a fan of TM and his work on the movie

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    >HF chad
    >kohaku chad
    hello, is this the based department? I would like to report a case of severe based.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler: