Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Demon's Fugue (Shin Megami Tensei 3 - Nocturne RP)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggie View Post
    Who doesn't love Fog Breath?

Kagutsuchi, that's who.
    You mean all the bosses. Maybe Lucifer too?
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

Never played Nocturne despite being a MT fan. The apocalyptic scenario without other humans bothered me. Apocalypse with humans I'm all for though.

Question: Reasons sound a lot like RMs except you're basically creating your own ideal world. My question is these are always new worlds and cannot be the old world? What about inhabitants, do you get to resurrect people/mankind, which I assume has died or been transformed into the spirits, demons, or whatever else inhabits the current vortex world.

Demonic Sponsors sound like Personas, except god-level. Is it even a fight then, if a human somehow obtains a demonic sponsor

If I'm With You, Surely Paradise Exists! Froggie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A Reason is just a concept. It doesn't become a real world until you climb the Tower of Kagatsuchi and "win".

Your Reason CAN be to restore the old world. This is the Reason of Neutrality.

Demonic Sponsors and their Avatars can be taken down. Maybe not by a single Demi-Fiend, but a group working together can triumph over a Human that has managed to live long enough to find a Demonic Sponsor to champion their Reason.

Blog Entries
    Of course, though, if you have a different Reason and purpose altogether... Well, might as well hope for best from our part.
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

A Reason is just a concept. It doesn't become a real world until you climb the Tower of Kagatsuchi and "win".

Your Reason CAN be to restore the old world. This is the Reason of Neutrality.

Demonic Sponsors and their Avatars can be taken down. Maybe not by a single Demi-Fiend, but a group working together can triumph over a Human that has managed to live long enough to find a Demonic Sponsor to champion their Reason.
    Can we remake the old world in our image? Like if we weren't satisfied with the old world could we make world peace or something?

And how do we get demonic sponsors?

Blog Entries
    Working our asses off to survive and find them, of course. Unless Froggie wishes to spoil us a bit.

Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

Blog Entries
    I would probably be against both Lucifer and Kagutsuchi, and against a world of Reason.

I'm going to get my ass kicked so hard.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fangstrike View Post
    Can we remake the old world in our image? Like if we weren't satisfied with the old world could we make world peace or something?
    The Reason of Peace is a perfectly valid Reason to pursue, if you so wish it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fangstrike View Post
    And how do we get demonic sponsors?
    One will come to you once certain conditions, to be revealed as the game progresses, are met.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Greyblood View Post
    Working our asses off to survive and find them, of course. Unless Froggie wishes to spoil us a bit.
    Survival IS the first step for these conditions, quite obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Erlkonig View Post
    I would probably be against both Lucifer and Kagutsuchi, and against a world of Reason.

I'm going to get my ass kicked so hard.
    I'll finish writing up the system today, but people are certainly free to start working on the basics of their character concepts.

As always, any questions, feel free to throw them my way ^^

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    I am thinking of joining. Not sure at the moment since I am also thinking of joining Midnight Carnival. Anyways can people has reasons to be the Almighty creator or Demon King
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

Blog Entries
    Reason of Godhood? This is not remaking the entire Universe but one world. You could create a world where you are the supreme deity but, being that this is Shin Megami Tensei... YHYH would not be pleased with you~

will Dante be part of this?

can you confirm or deny the presence of a demon summoner and his cat?

Blog Entries
    As I never played the re-release, I must sadly deny the presence of young demon summoner and his cat
    NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Blog Entries
    And it's not that the re-release will see the light of day in America. Although being ported for the PSP Vita may or may not be as distant. Fans better start begging!

I'm rather busy being able to make my characters in Froggie's other RP and RacingeR's one. I think I'll be able to get something tomorrow.

Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

Blog Entries
    Froggie, have you worked on the stats, perks and all with this RP yet? Are they gonna be similar to Midnight Carnival?

Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

Blog Entries
    What exactly do you do? o.o

Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!