JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Year: 2023
    Daytime: Night

Lestari Elliwyn
    Health: Excellent
    Magical Energy: Excellent

It’s been 1 hours ever since we waved goodbye to Ritsuka. Right now, we are currently inside the Pentagon to discuss our next move. Almost all El-Dorado and SFA Servants are gathered here, although Huayna joined us through a video call and Magarac is currently rebuilding South America.

“Let’s begin right away. We are going to update the current war situation and quickly make a decision on what to do next.” Bell takes the lead to explain. “We also gained intel from both Ruler and Olga, including True Names. After cross checking with my own information, I can confirm that these are accurate.”

“Before we started, may I ask? What do you guys think about Olga’s move by giving us information like this? It would be great if she is not an enemy,” I asked.

“I’m afraid that’s not the case, Lady. Or at least, you see this in a very simplistic manner. A proposal for alliance and intels doesn’t always mean she can be fully trusted, it could be simply because she sees your goal is similar and wants to remove a present competitor. I believe that’s especially true to a member of the EC.” Benjamin answers.

“I agree with him,” answers Kenshin.

“And he is correct, that’s how we from EC operate,” clarified Magellan.

“Right…”

“Is there anything you want to ask?” ask Bell.

“No. I will ask more after the update.”

“Listen carefully.”

Year: 2022

1 days ago, before New Year's Eve.

Tsarina and her forces are still enroute to Moscow carrying the Holy Grail. However, due to the lack of preparation to seize the Fuyuki Holy Grail as they do not know it exists, and the fact that Phoenix Empire has air superiority; they are forced to carry it on land vehicles. This makes the process to bring the massive magical orb becomes time consuming.

Still, they can’t afford to stay lax, as they notice a movement from the dark silhouette hovering on the East.

“Lady Tsarina! Enemy force is currently enroute to us!”

“The Eastern Capital…! We need to move quickly!” cried Tsarina.

Eastern Capital

The Eastern Capital, Phoenix Empire’s flying fortress.

The fortress is normally stationed above mainland China and can be seen even from eastern Russia. The flying fortress is capable of sending squadrons of their air force within minutes to another country from it, and its location uphigh makes naval and terrestrial army completely useless. It’s a proud structure that boasts both absolute offense and defense.

The Empire has realized that Tsarina ran away from Japan with the Holy Grail and sent a massive number of bird warriors to seize it, twice from the number they sent to invade Japan. There are so many that it appears to look like a swarm of insects from afar.

However, numbers are far from the most dangerous piece in that force.

(OST)

An azure silhouette dives from the flock of man-birds at an incredible speed. As it comes close to Tsarina’s vehicle, that human meteor’s profile begins to clear. She ready her double-edged halberd that is covered in a concentrated mass of magical energy converted into a pure destructive power, ready to cleave even the thickest of alloy.

“-----------!!!”

From beneath the snowy terrain, the serpent that gnaws the root of Yggdrasil raises. Its roar caused awe and fear toward the thousands of flying warriors, and the venom that dripped from its fang can turn the soil infertile for years. This is the lindworm Goinn, a monster that one-step closer to the dragonkind, and the Alfather - Odin warned humanity of its kind, as its danger to man is comparable to the Primate Murder.

“Heeeeeh, a dragon?”

Jade Lancer of Phoenix Empire

Yet the warrior woman fearlessly continued to arch through the monster. In fact, the moment she saw it, she increased her speed to reach its fearsome jaw as fast as possible. She holds the two-handed weapon solely with her right arm, and her left arm holds what appears to be mystery-rich flat bones with equally mysterious ancient language inscribed on it.

“Earth Dragon.” The runes shine and the bones begin to burn so blindingly bright. It releases an unbelievable amount of magical energy that inflicts pressure to those in its proximity.

A massive magical circle, no, a dome made of divine patterns appears out of thin air. It covers the sky so wide that the thousands of bird warriors behind are barely visible from below. The serpent was ready to swallow the woman whole, yet the magical dome blocked its deadly crunch with an overwhelming force. The magecraft that she did was of the same level of mystery with the serpent.

Spoiler:

The jade warrior raises her ax to the sky and the monster pattern engraved on its blade begins to shine blue, soon shrouded with a greenish aura that doubles the size of the ax. She releases her guillotine swing to the monster and slices through its body. Greenish blood begins to sprout and the dragon releases an uncontrollable cry.

“I will not let you harm my big sis!”

Serpentines Rider has sneaked behind the warrior amidst the battle. Though she was no combat master or tactical genius, she has always been a crafty Viking pirate. There is no hesitation in her eyes, she doesn’t find any dishonor in a surprise attack, and immediately strikes her enemy’s head for a lethal blow.

Yet-

“Wha?!”

The halberd of the warrior woman’s wield split into two shorter single bladed axes. She blocked both of the beast and the master with both weapons, followed with a nimble ‘dance’ through the deadly jaw and the pickaxe. The overwhelming champion has changed her battle tactic from the supremacy of pure strength to a regal gem that weaves the battle with beauty and technique, escaping from Serpentines Rider’s pincer attack while parrying them.

“Out of the way, the battlefield has no place for a little doll like you.”

She showers the dragon rider with hundreds of cuts, giving her a bloodbath made of her own.

“AGH—-----!!!!”

Yet the blood is not just warm, but a mixture of hot and cold. Various reptiles such as lizards and snakes crawl hidden inside her clothes, guarding her with multiple shields from the otherwise fatal blow. Despite that, Serpentines Rider is barely able to survive, and the wounded Goinn swallow its master and run away for her safety. If she doesn’t possess an inhuman resistance from daily exposure to its poison, she would already be dead by her own protector.

“Hmph, that’s the strength of Scandinavian mythology? How boring.”

The Chinese Servant latches on the serpent’s body and ascend to its skull. Just like Serpentines, she doesn’t see any dishonor in aiming for the opponent’s head, especially not against a road-sized monster.

(OST)

A motor engine roars.

“Hm?!”

The killing blow has been parried by a new opponent that rides through Russian snow with a motorbike. This warrior clad in a black armor and wielding an equally carbon black sword can easily navigate on the dragon’s body and race to the jade warrior. She crashes her blade with the massive ax and mutters “Broken Phantasm.”

A powerful explosive burst from the sword, and instantly threw away the jade warrior woman from the serpent.

Broken Phantasm is a technique that increases a Noble Phantasm power and Rank in exchange for the destruction of said Noble Phantasm. It is considered a last resort technique for most Heroic Spirits, and using it means losing the trump card a Servant possesses.

Yet her blade, although burning hot red, remains intact.

“Stand back.” says the warrior woman in black using a radio comm.

Black Saber of European Confederation

“Just in time, Black Saber.” Tsarina replies.

“Hmph. Don’t get the wrong idea. I do not come here to protect you, snake. I’m here to secure the Holy Grail out of the enemy’s hand.”

“As long as you saved Miss Serpentines. That’s fine for me.”

“That being the case…”

The jade warrior rushes to the land vehicles that are currently transporting the Holy Grail, but Black Saber continues to intercept her advance.

“Why not pick a fight with someone of your strength? Or are you the kind of savage that enjoys picking on the weak, Fu Hao of Shang?”

“Hooooo? Show me all you got then!”

Every exchange of their blows shake and melt the earth, for each of their mighty blows are worthy of multiple Servants. These two people are among a few mythical heroes left, and in terms of direct combat strength, only Gathotkacha of Shangri-La can match them.

“You have an interesting way of fighting! May I know your name?”

“Unfortunately, as much as I wanted to, I will not drop the advantage I got from my undiscovered identity.”

“That’s too bad. Because if you did, at least I can remember your name as the brave warrior that stood against me!”

The battle continued for an entire day.

Tsarina and Serpentines Rider managed to arrive in Europe for safety.

Daytime: Morning

The city of Fuyuki.

After a week of battles with the Upper Belts joint forces, Oda Nobunaga and Takeda Shingen reported to be missing. With only Oichi defending the city, she was soon defeated by the remaining Phoenix Empire forces. With the defeat of their Servants, the government of Japan announced their surrender.

Currently, New Japan is controlled by Phoenix Rider - Ching Shih. Although the news of SFA and Lestari Elliwyn’s intervention on Shangri-La’s broadcast are big news, none of those matters for the Japanese populace. After all, they can only watch in horror at the sight of the crucified Oichi - their beloved Vice Minister, clearly in pain from the coldblooded torture she currently endured.

Spoiler:

“Ah… khh… —------!!!”

The message is clear.

“Come out Nobunga. Or else I will continue to hurt your beloved sister,” says the cold-blooded pirate queen.

New Japan has fallen.

Phoenix Rider (New Appearance)

wise-up!

Daytime: Day

Although normally no one in this world is able to spy on the Faction of Avalon Britain that is protected by an impenetrable storm. Ruler was a member of the Faction, and during the clash with Bell, she was able to transfer him key information about the activity within. First of all, Ruler has informed that the Faction has launched a full scale manhunt toward the remnants of Clock Tower magi, led by the Princess’ personal bodyguards, the Servant Rider - Francis Drake and the magus - Wren Vanoran.

Sir Wren Vanoran

“Princess, I have bad news for you,” informed the bodyguard mage, while kneeling and averting his gaze from the lovely woman that dyed her hair in royal blue.

“So she indeed died, Wren?” the Princess of Avalon Britain, the leader of the Faction, unmoved from her royal seat asked.

“Yes, unfortunately, Ruler has fallen in the West War, killed by SFA Caster - Alexander Graham Bell.”

“I see, it’s inevitable. That girl always does what she pleases,” the Princess let out a long sigh and continued her duty as the woman in charge of England’s defense force. “More importantly, have you called those two then?”

“Yes, both of them are currently on cleaning duty as we speak.”

“Good work. Tell them that they need to prepare. If my prediction is correct, soon our sky will see light once more. You are dismissed.”

“Excuse me.” Wren Vanoran begins to exit the room. He looks at the Princess one last time who remains in her seat with her usual annoyed look, before leaving for real.

“...” the Princess continued to gaze at nothing for a few hours, her subordinates unable to read what’s in her mind as expected.

Of course, Ruler also provided the True Name of the Princess. She is no other than Assassin - Queen Elizabeth I of England, some consider her as the greatest queen has ever graced the kingdom.

“Stupid.”

(OST)

However, unlike the Servants of Avalon Britain, Ruler was unable to find clear data of many magi employed by the Princess. She understands how this is achieved, as the Princess grants her closest subordinates with Presence Concealment, including Ruler herself. What she can’t pinpoint is the why, there should be no reason for her to hide the identity of her subordinates instead of her own, yet she insists on hiding them even from Ruler.

Are they far more dangerous than Servants? At the very least, in term of murdering magi, they have been proved to be far more effective than Captain Drake herself.

In fact, tonight was the perfect curtain for them to show off what they are capable of, as they are currently attacking a hotel where many magi not affiliated with the kingdom are hiding.

If someone is unfortunate enough to be near the site, they can listen to the never ending sounds of gunfire and explosives through the hotel, wishing for it to stop.

“Come on! COME ON! COME OOOON!!! That’s all you got, Clock Tower?!”

Then, as the sounds and screams stopped, they soon realize it will be better if the nightmare sounds continue on forever.

Because these people's mission was to ‘clean’ their target so they never become a ‘deterrent’ to the country, and they only stop when they ‘washed’ completely.

Though, with the liters of blood drowning the entire floor, this is far from a clean job.

Izrail, the Angel of Death

“Tch, how lame,” the white haired woman skips through the multiple corpses she has caused, hoping that neither of them stains her wears. Of course, she knows best that such a thing is near an impossible task, but that’s what makes self-imposed challenges fun in the first place. “One, two, three–”

Her phone rang.

“Phone calls are the worst,” the ringing phone in her pocket ruined her rhythm and made her shoes soaked in human blood. Pissed that her game has been ruined, she kicked one of the nearest bodies she could find with a strength that was beyond human, and let it fall through the window from more than 10-stories high. “Fuck. Hello?”

“Ah it's just Wren. Yeah, yeah, of course. And dude, that’s not how you talk to a woman. Are you, what they called it again, fuckin’ incel or something?” She sneezes.

“If you are talking about Grim Reapers, then there is someone here more fitting of that name than me, anyway.”

Of course, the ‘cleaning duty’ was not done by a single person. The Princess understood the need for checking and verifying even in such a line of work, and there is nothing more effective than using another person with a similar expertise to do it.

On the floors above Izrail’s hunting ground, the hotel has turned quiet and seemingly deserted. There is no sound to be heard, there is nothing to be seen, this person’s job was extremely precise, that only a few of their targets have entered combat. All of the magi here has been silently murdered, some doesn’t have blood being spilled at all.

Those who managed to protect themselves, however, were crushed to death with extreme blunt forces. One of their victims has been planted on a wall.

They answered their ringing phone.

“Yes. There is no problem. Everything is under control.”

The killer doesn’t talk much, and accepts anything the Princess has assigned to them diligently. A perfect enforcer to carry the kingdom’s will.

“The sole Master on Earth? Of course. I will kill her.”

Many that lived in the underworld called these two: the second coming of the Magus Killer. The successor of the legendary assassin, Emiya Kiritsugu.

Location: St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican, European Confederation
    Daytime: Day

(OST)

Vatican.

At a certain location inside St. Peter’s Basilica, exists a hall used by the Servants of European Confederation to discuss their next move. The room is filled with crosses, statues and paintings from all eras of Europe and Christendom, signifying their beliefs and pride, but also serve as a powerful Bounded Field that can even repel a Noble Phantasm influence.

Nine silhouettes can be seen filling a long table of thirteen seats, half the numbers of the Confederation’s commanding Servants. Such a number is a rare occasion, and the only times they all gathered with higher numbers was during the preparation for the Greece Raid, 4 years ago.

From the seat closer to the empty middle one, the seat of the leader of the Confederation, Princess Olga of Kievan Russ, the woman that currently controls the Holy Church speaks.

“Thank you for gathering here on a quick notice. Though we may suffer loss of lands by abandoning our posts, this is a matter that I believe we need to discuss privately, free from spying ears. As a Ruler, I can confirm the one that the Tsarina brings is in fact a functional Holy Grail. With it in our hand, we only need to fill it with five to seven Heroic Spirits to grant your wishes.”

Of course, a matter so important for them to gather is no other than the Holy Grail itself. For five years, all the ‘Holy Grails’ that suddenly appear all across the world, the Mana Reservoir is somehow unusable but to provide a Servant with the necessary magical energy. However, the Fuyuki Holy Grail is different, it has been proven that the Grail is functional enough to cause the Fire in Fuyuki during its 4th war, and a week ago has been used by Oda Nobunaga of New Japan to summon the mightiest Noble Phantasm in the war.

“Is there anything much more important in a Holy Grail War than the Grail itself? As a Servant, I’m sure everyone knows that. That said, the Fuyuki Grail operates by twisting your wishes to the most realistic solution possible, think about it before making a wish.”

This time, the girl that dresses like a typical witch, Saint Walpurga, raises her concern.

Though her sweet voice and carefree manners seemingly give an image of foolishness, she is an intelligent woman credited as the first female author in England and Germany. She travels the world to serve as a diplomat of the Confederation toward many nations, and her holy waters proved to be the most vital part of the Faction’s military strength, making her remembered as the best doctor in the entire world.

“Speak about it more carefully, traveler girl. It takes time and effort to conquer a country, much more if they are far away. Think how much logistics and planning we need to prepare, and how much goods we lost from wasting a couple of hours being here. Sacrifices are necessary, but we can’t grow soldiers on trees.”

A one-eyed rugged man dressed in black, twice the size of the female saints, growls.

He crossed his arm on the nearest column, refusing to sit on his own seat located on the furthest left, one rank above the lowest among the hierarchy. This man is aware of his different origin than the rest of the members as a traitor of Africa, the Berserker that is known as ‘Monster’ by many in the war. But by no means he is inferior to the rest, as he is also a military genius whose tactics can be described as insanely dangerous. He alone managed to subdue the entirety of Africa contient.

“Those wouldn’t be an issue if we keep Magellan on our leash. I believe Lancer of Spain had a thorough explanation for such a blunder.”

This time, a suit of armor gives their opinion.

Similar to Bell, their voices are filtered through a helmet that alters their voice. Unlike him however, it was not done to hide their intent and emotion, as they make their antagonistic behavior very clear. The knight rules with an iron fist and shows no mercy toward their enemy. As the leader of the French coalition, their rules proved to be extremely effective without any trace of imperfection. Alongside their partner Servant, they are known as the Plague of Europe.

“Her betrayal will no longer be a problem. You have seen that I possess the same Noble Phantasm as her. As much as I want to keep it a secret for myself, now I can assure you that we can attack any Factions whenever we want.”

The black haired young king, Carlos I of Spain, replies.

The young man seated in the number six seat, next to the eternally empty number seven that once belonged to Magellan. Unlike how he deals with his subordinates, he braced his enemy with stoicism. There is no fear shown in his countenance, as he fully understood his status as irreplaceable in the Faction, being the only person with the ability to ignore the concept of space.

“I can’t let that slide. The invasion of Japan almost became a total waste from her defection. If it was not because of the existence of the Fuyuki Holy Grail that surprised all of us, that attack would have amounted to nothing. Yet, not only are you unable to bring her back, you don’t even notice that SFA plans to brainwash the entire world.”

The sharp tongued woman with a contrastingly meek voice answers with pride and grace.

She is Alter Ego - Tsarina of Russia, the second in command of Russian coalitions, filling the fifth seat. A cunning young woman that handles all foreign affairs in Russia, she was the brain of the operation during the Greece Raid and many invasions in the past. Many see her as a harbinger, signaling their opponents’ long struggle against the Confederation will soon end in defeat. And indeed, she was capable of fooling the Phoenix Empire and successfully stealing the Holy Grail, an achievement of the highest order.

“Oh? Speaking of failure, the main objective of your attack is to bring the Master to our side. Yet look at what she did now, our people might begin to doubt us with her pointless speech of dreams and injustices. What do you have to say about that, tsaritsa?”

The woman dressed in brilliant blue and white snides directly.

Her direct attitude toward her colleague showed fearlessness, indeed, it is said that the woman is the bravest warrior among the thirteen Servants and capable of turning impossible odds to her side, earning the nickname of ‘God’s Valkyrie’. She is also the landowner of the Italian coalitions, making her technically the superior of Olga and Walpurga despite her lower seat.

“We can’t let them lose faith! The people of Europe need to be saved, they need us! I must save them all!!!”

“Don’t speak like that to big sis! Ouch!”

The last of them is a plague doctor and a pirate princess.

The former is currently attending the wound of the latter seated on the furthest seat, as she has been gravely injured in her earlier encounter. Though Tsarina asks Serpentines Rider to heal rather than join the meeting, she insists on accompanying her and asks the doctor to heal her inside the hall instead. She is unique in a way that she is unable to heal herself with the holy water Walpurga had, as her extreme immunity also becomes hostile towards drugs. The French doctor, in turn, is happy to perform a manual treatment toward the poisonous girl, as it is his life call to help those in danger.

“Enough with the petty calumny and debauchery. The reason we survive until now is because we learn from the mistakes we had made in the past, we shall know better what such will bring to us. We must use this second chance granted to us wisely.”

A red haired man dressed in kingly garbs walks into the room.

His voice is clear, boomingly so with authority. He waltz paying no mind to the others that have come before him, and those who meet his eyes immediately lower their heads. He then occupies the middle seat, the seat of the man that led Germany and the entire Europe, and rests his head on his right hand.

He is known as Armor Rider by many, but to those that pays a little time to research him, they call him-

“Alter Ego, I believe Ivan can’t join us?”

“Indeed,” the Tsarina lowered her head once more. “The Tsar himself, Archer, and Black Saber are currently engaging with the Phoenix Empire’s forces. It is all thanks to My Majesty’s effort that I and Serpentines can arrive here with the Grail safely. I promise with my attendance, your words will reach him with an open ear, King Friedrich.”

Frederick Barbarossa. King of Germany, leader of the Third Crusade, Holy Roman Emperor.

Frederick Barbarossa

“That man always has an excuse to not be here, he trained you well. No matter.”

He looks at the empty seat on his right, and avert his eyes to see those honorable enough to share a table with him.

“The Greek, Roman, Norse, Paladin, and Slav, all of them perished with our hands. Such is the fate of arrogance, those heroes who battled gods and monsters only exist in this world through the lens of romance, unable to see this war as it is. But we are different, we have tasted glory and experienced hubris within our lifetime, we have slain justices itself for the greater justice, and be slain by fate itself.”

After all, they no longer see honor left within their heart, as each of them have committed countless treacheries for the betterment of their countries.

“Let there be blood be spilled, as it is indeed necessary to reach heaven on Earth. My fellow kings and queens of Europe, that is our right and duty as the foundation of the modern era, as Kings of the Mountains.”

“God bless, Dominium Mundi.”

“God bless, Dominium Mundi!”

“With the exception of Shangri-La that we experienced on our own an hour ago, I believe that’s everything worthwhile to be told. Most of the non-Upper Belts haven't shown a significant move.”

“Oichi…! Everyone…!” Kenshin grits her teeth in frustration. Even if she has betrayed New Japan, she still sees them as a comrade to a certain extent. Seeing the Faction they build together dissolve like that, there is no way she can just let it go.

“Kenshin…”

But also, I have something that concerns me personally too.

“Wren… and Izrail…”

“You reacted to their names immediately, who are they?” asks Assassin.

“Let’s see, Izrail is the hitman that almost murdered my friends. I can’t believe she is not dead yet. As for Wren, I have a complicated feeling about him.”

“Heeh, tell me, tell me, Lestari-chan! It’s rare for you to react to a guy like that.” Magellan teases.

“If you imply shit again with him, I will order you with my Command Spell to eat uncooked rice everyday and nothing else.”

“I got it, I got it, geez.”

“Wren is, how do I put it, he is my bully back in Clock Tower. Though as much as I hate to admit it, he is a very excellent magus. But more than that, you could say he saved my life. Five years ago, he almost captured me, but he let me go. If it’s not because of him, I will not be here.”

I still can’t wrap my head around why he decided to do that. I’m grateful, but all the time he was being a prick with me, I can’t just forget.

“Ah, now that you explained, I saw someone like him in your dream,” adds Assassin.

"There is also one thing I need to mention. One of your old enemy, Tsarina, Ruler has finds out her True Name. She is no other than Yekaterina Alekseyevna Romanova, better known worldwide as Catherine the Great." adds Bell casually.

"Catherine the Great..." I gulped.

“So, which war we are going to meddle with?”

Which War you will decide to ConQUEST?

The conflicts between Factions are split into three war based on their geographical locations. Naturally, to meddle with one Faction means neighboring Factions will be involved in some ways. Allying with one means declaring hostility with their rival, trying to take down one open the possibility of an alliance with their enemy, etc.

You can choose which war you will be involved immediately and choose which Faction to meddle with after.
    [1] Central War
    [2] East War
    [3] West War Completed
    Last edited by Spartacus; March 24th, 2024 at 12:25 AM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Well, after you've gone to the trouble of introducing all the European Servants to us, Sparta, and even revealing the True Names of Tsarina and the EC's leader, of course I have to vote 2. :Tsarinaha:

Evil of Humanity Half-Blood Master's Avatar
    Voting for 2! Go East!
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, July 20th 2019
    We gave HBM, of all people, access to a morals loosening field
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, December 25th 2019
    Senta deserves the right to a life where she gets to choose if she's actually a Nazi
    True Rider
    A wise and beautiful woman who exudes an aura of grace. She is a sly, cunning, manipulative person who always gets what she wants, whether through trickery or ruthlessness. Her own fighting abilities are low, but she should not be trifled with. What does she ride? Men, of course!

Voting for 1.
    While I find HBM explanation in the server logical, I want to see Lestari’s friends and probably her past, which might be only explored once we go to England

[2] East War
    Recently I've been playing SW4 Empire and Oichi is basically my waifu, we have to save her from those Chinese. And by the way try to recruit Nobu

[2] East War

Because Tsarina feels like a great foil to Lestari and keeping her last feels the most right but also considering what Chinese Servants/Magecraft can pull off in canon, better we deal with the Empire before they replace the Earth's core with a spaceship or something silly and world-ending like this. :P

Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    [1] Central War

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ​2
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

Lestari Elliwyn

“Let’s go with the East War then,” I answer.

After making that decision, my eyes meet Kenshin, in which she frowns and expresses her concern.

“Master… if this is about me, please don’t mind it. You should choose something that is advantageous the most,” she says as she holds Tsuru on her chest.

“No, Kenshin. I chose the East War first because our chance to win it is higher than the massive Central War. With you on our side, we have a lot of insider information as an advantage. Your knowledge as a former New Japan member and someone that has clashed with the Phoenix Empire for the last 5 years will be valuable.”

I remember how she is furious with Lancelot for trying to take my life. She stands up for me not because I am her Master, but because she believes in my humanity. We may have joined forces for our own goal, and she once said to me that she will personally end my life if I become like Nobunaga, but I ended up relying on her more than anyone.

“Well…, I’m not going to lie that I also factor your feelings into consideration. You can think of it as my thanks for defending me back in El-Dorado.” I say as my cheek turns red and avert my eyes.

Besides, I already decided that I want to be a person that will not ignore someone’s feelings. Especially not Kenshin’s.

Hearing that, she closed her eyes as if gathering her inner spirit.

“Then, I’m grateful. I will use the best of my knowledge to win the East War.”

“Thank you, Kenshin. Bell, please continue.”

Bell nodded and began to change the screen to show an analysis of what was happening in Japan. It shows the island of Japan, but it is colored in yellow instead of sakura pink, as the nation has become Phoenix Empire’s territory.

“Let’s start with the one you are familiar with first, the former members of New Japan. All three survived the invasion. However, after their defeat, both Nobunaga and Shingen have gone missing, and Oichi has become a prisoner of the Phoenix Empire. The only one stationed there is the pirate queen - Ching Shih, which is a match for our Masanari. Meaning, she wouldn’t be an issue with our superior numbers.”

I’m glad that Oichi is alive, as much as painful her Noble Phantasm was, Oichi saved all of us. I do not have a chance to thank her yet.

It’s still somewhat unreal to me because the New Japan that I know is a very powerful Faction with Nobunaga as their leader. She alone is worthy of many Servants at once, and she possesses more than six thousand Noble Phantasm guns to control. Not to mention she is capable of summoning a titanic skeleton. To think they got defeated in the span of three days is hard to believe.

“No, they have their Eastern Capital, their flying fortress. They can launch reinforcements to Fuyuki very quickly from there. Before Magellan and Charles V’s warping ability became known, the Empire’ boasted of the fastest Faction to reach their enemy’s border. Theoretically, the rest of Phoenix Empire Servants can reach any nation in Asia within a day.” Kenshin explains.

“Theoretically? Then they never invade any Factions continuously as SFA do?” speaks King Hwayna who has been silent for a while from the screen.

“Kenshin, I am curious, just how many times have you clashed with the Phoenix Empire’s army? Despite being knowledgeable about them, you don't seem to recognize Ching Shih and Guan Yu at first glance back in New Japan,” I ask because she should have known their Servants if New Japan has clashed with the Empire multiple times.

“About once a week at the minimum, they rarely send a Servant to Japan and it's always the same Servant, again and again, to avoid being profiled quickly. They always sent Ten’i; Dian Wei of the Three Kingdoms period. He is a powerful Berserker that could wield twelve halberds at once and able to ignore various tactics we employed by sheer strength alone,” she answers bluntly.

Ching Shih, Guan Yu, and Dian Wei are powerful generals in Chinese history. The Three Kingdoms period in particular is a very romanticized time, to the point one could interchangeably think of it as history and myth. Naturally, these three are powerful Servants.

“Of course, there is a reason why they never sent their best Servant to New Japan.”

Bell understands what Kenshin has in mind and changes the screen to focus on the Faction that we hadn’t clashed with yet, the Maritime Alliance of Southeast Asia.

“The Maritime Alliance is similar in a lot of aspects to the Empire. The Empire had uncontested air superiority but the Alliance is a naval powerhouse. Not only do they employ ocean warriors that can rival the man birds, but they are also capable of suddenly appearing out of nowhere undetected from the ocean, and repeatedly clashing on the Coastline of China. Fending these assaults became the priority for Phoenix Empire Servants for the duration of the war, and became the main reason why Japan is left alone until now.”

While Kenshin explains it cooly, I notice that she grits her teeth and clenches her fist. It must be frustrating for her to admit that the reason New Japan can survive this long is mainly because of an external factor.

“That being the case, I’m sure Magellan who has been roaming the ocean knows more about the Alliance than me. Can you please tell us your insight?” Kenshin adds.

All eyes darted to Magellan, who had been spinning on her chair a few seconds ago. She begins to put her hand below her cheek and attempt to think deeply.

“Yeah, of course, the Maritime Alliance isn’t it? I know where they are located from long ago, in fact, the entire Confederation knows it too. It's just hmm…” she points her finger below. “Their base is located underwater. They have a massive temple down there.”

An underwater base, talk about using mother nature as a defense. No wonder even the Phoenix Empire can’t defeat them until now.

“I can wrap there, but the next thing that happens is we are pressured by the extreme water current. We Servants can stay there for a prolonged time, but Lestari-chan’s lung will burst within minutes. Even if we don’t bring her there, our performance will still be greatly reduced, it will be an easy task for their Servants to kill any of us,” Magellan gives her sharp insight as a naval Servant.

What she says is true, even if I pride myself as a mage and my Laetitia can regulate my bodily function, it is absolutely no match against a ton of water trying to fill my lungs.

“Then if that’s the case, turning into spirit form is not an option. You guys may not be susceptible to water pressure, but I heard the Maritime Alliance has an extremely powerful sorceress on its side. Hypothetically speaking, with enough firepower, a powerful spell can obliterate a Servant in such a defenseless state, and definitely so for a Caster,” I add.

Servants can dematerialize themselves into an intangible mass of magical energy called spirit form. While it has the advantage to phase through walls and be invisible to the naked eye, this also exposes them to a direct attack on their spiritual core. This is why Servants materialize themselves in combat rather than staying invisible all the time.

Well, assuming their Caster is a traditional one, instead of the irregular Casters I have encountered so far. I begin to doubt they exist honestly.

“Even if we tried to reach them with our submarine, they could easily sink us down,” Benjamin adds.

“That’s not completely true, Mr. Franklin. With the current SFA technology, even the likes of underwater habitats is no longer an invincible fortress.”

An unfamiliar man raised his massive arm to voice his opinion. Though his unmistakable body size which reaches four meters tall makes me easily recognize who he is.

“You are… SFA Rider, Bulltop Stormalong? Ah, I mean, former President Zachary Taylor.”

“This is the first time we converse, missy, nice to meetcha,” He bowed his head.

“Huh? Ah!”, I bowed back in a late response. “Nice to meet you too.”

Come to think of it, we never encountered each other even back in New Japan. I only saw a glimpse of him from afar.

But this man is surprisingly polite, that’s caught me off guard. Seems like what I heard about him is accurate, he may look monstrous but he is courteous in person.

“Mr. Franklin ya might not know, but after ya left, we developed a prototype submarine made of adamantine late in development. We figured that if we can’t find El-Dorado’s base on land, there is a possibility they are located underwater. There are many legends about underwater treasure, after all.”

“If that’s the case, that’s great. But Walt, he already planned that far huh…”

I suppose SFA is known as the Faction with the strongest army is not for nothing. Their cutting-edge robots really do cover every area imaginable. If we have a super submarine that can withstand Servants’ attacks like the Machine Lords, penetrating the Alliance’s underwater base might be possible.

That Leader... Even if I can’t agree with his way, it seems he invested in the right development most of the time.

“However, we only have that one prototype. Without Leader’s Readvent, we can’t make more of it. If the machine sinks, our chance will be gone,” adds Zachary.

“We must protect the submarine at all cost, right now it’s the only key we have to defeat the Alliance,” answered Hwayna, surprisingly agreeing with an SFA member.

After going through the Alliance, the screen once again returns to the Phoenix Empire. This time, Bell showed us what appears to be the profile of the rest of their Servants.

“Perhaps these four are the strongest and most loyal members of the Empire. Unlike the first three, they have been a member of that Faction from the very start.”

“What does that even mean?” I honestly ask because I don’t really understand the difference.

“The Greece Raid resulted in most Factions in the world deciding to follow EC’s step to manhunt mythological Servants. The East War is different from the rest, in which Asia is the only place where the myths ultimately won. And it’s not because of inferior tactics from the history side, but simply no one was able to figure out how to defeat the leader of the Empire, their immortal Caster. The Servants from the Romance of the Three Kingdoms and the rest were steadily slaying the myths, but this man keeps coming back without exhausting his Magical Energy,” explains Bell to me thoroughly.

“The Phoenix Empire is known as the Faction with the strongest individual Servants. Many of them aren't just human heroes, but heroes that are borderline gods. After seeing many of the mythological Servants being slain systematically, the myths also finally united to counter them. Even then, it should be too late for them to give a meaningful resistance, but it’s a different story with an immortal Servant that continues to revive and learn how to stop history. The Chinese Servants you guys have met are just the remnants of history that decided to bow down to his infinite majesty,“ he adds.

I continue to look at the rest of their profile. A female Lancer in light blue, a prince-like Servant without any notable characteristic, and lastly a monstrous Berserker that looks capable of destroying a skull with a flick of his finger.

The female one, in particular, is the same woman that Bell is shown currently clashing with Russia. The information shows that she is outnumbered with three EC Servants for two days right now, yet there is no sign of her defeat.

“That woman is a monster. Two years ago, she fought six New Japan Servants including me by herself. Despite that, we don't feel like we have a chance to win...” says Kenshin as she joins reading her profile next to me.

“A Servant that can rival six Servants including you at once, are you kidding me?” I gulped.

In a normal Holy Grail War, there are six rival Servants that you need to defeat. Kenshin herself is already very strong, she effortlessly defeats Bell without using her full strength. If she can hold off six people like her at once and win, that means Fu Hao can win a Grail War in a single night…! Is this the kind of opponent we are up to? She is not even the leader of the Faction…!

“That’s the end of the key information of the East War. Anyone had a concern about this?” asked Bell.

Huayna Capac raises his hand from the screen, while Benjamin Franklin, who sits next to Bell does the same. Noticing this, the two Faction leaders’ eyes meet, and they frown at each other. I suppose the SFA and El-Dorado rivalry will continue after all…

“Now, now, Huayna, Benjamin. I believe both of you have similar issues. You are concerned with the European Confederation’s warping ability, right?” interrupt Leftraru.

“Yes…” they both answer.

“How did you know?” I ask because I am surprised he can accurately read their mind.

“What can I say, I’m good at reading people’s intentions. I already know these two faction head Lancers for 2,5 years each, they begin to be very predictable,” he answers matter of factly.

“With Olga’s insider information, we know that they are looking to realize their plan to conquer the world, this ‘Dominium Mundi’ plan of theirs. Even if we are in the East, we can expect they will try to meddle with any war we are going to go to,” adds Bell.

“I’m not sure I follow, why do they want to do that? Shouldn’t it be more advantageous if they let the East War self-destruct instead?” ask Las Casas.

“Because of the Holy Grail,” as someone that has researched the Fuyuki Grail to relinquish my Command Spell, I know what this means.

“The Holy Grail can only open the path to Akasha with seven Saint Graph, but it can grant something more materialistic such as Servants’ wishes with only five Saint Graph. There are fourteen of them, each of them has a wish they want to fulfill, even assuming none of them wishes for something extremely drastic, that would require seventy Servants at the minimum to grant all of their wishes,” I continue.

“Wait, but there are not many Servants left in this war- Ah, I see now…” Las Casas eyes open as he realizes my line of thinking.

“Yeah, for each Servant gone far away from the Holy Grail, their chance to fulfill all of their wishes becomes smaller. There are some independent Servants that roam the world, but finding them is extremely hard to do. With only a few Servants left, they need to kill all of them by their own hand,” I add.

I started to think about Olga’s action to invite us into an alliance once again.

She leaked that the EC is going to mobilize all of their Servants with the Holy Grail in their hand, she is also offered to remove Magellan’s geass if we agree to join forces with them in their quest to unite the world, this is the content of her message. The idea of alliancing with the biggest Faction is attractive, and unlike with the rest of the Factions that tried to recruit me, this is a collaboration between equal forces. And the fact that this is leaked information means that Olga and her collaborators are not fully on board with EC’s goal.

However, I don’t have a proper read of her actions. Is she really aligned with our goals to unite the world without trying to compromise anyone at all? I can’t arrive at that conclusion just yet, for all I know, she simply has a different goal from the rest of the EC. Ruler also mentioned that she once worked with other Rulers including Olga before, yet from Olga’s own words, Ruler no longer sees her as a friend. There is something disagreeable with Olga and the rest of the Rulers that the girl decided to work by herself.

Regardless, if they wanted their wishes to be fulfilled, EC must get to kill the Servants by themselves.

“There is also that Maharaja suddenly dropping my bounty too, what’s he thinking?”

I’m glad that my manhunt has finally come to an end and there is a Faction that I don’t need to fight, but this action is too contradictory to what he has been trying to do these five years. At the very least, he says it publicly, so he is not going to outright lie about leaving us alone.

“One thing is certain, we need to move fast,” says Bell.

And so the presentation finally ends.

"The choice is ultimately yours, Lestari."

Critical Choice!
    What should we do first?
    1) Go to Phoenix Empire - Eastern Capital.
    2) Go to (formerly) New Japan - Fuyuki.
    3) Go to Maritime Alliance - Underwater Base.
    4) Go to the neutral country of Shangri-La.
    5) Answers Olga's invitation for an alliance.
    6) Write-in!

After we discuss further, everyone begins to prepare for our next move. SFA members are going to prepare the machines to be able to fight underwater. Meanwhile, Leftraru said that he is going to infiltrate one of the Factions if we want to. There are many logistics that they need to explain to their subordinates too, apparently, so they soon leave the briefing room.

What’s left is just me, Assassin, Magellan, Kenshin, and Bell, our little group. There is nothing left to be said, so I also begin to put all my things in my bag to return to my room.

“It’s good you are not leaving immediately, I appreciate that,” Kenshin breaks the silence with harsh words.

“...”

Despite her not specifying who she is talking to, Bell immediately stopped tidying his desk. Both Assassin and Magellan immediately look at both Kenshin and Bell, still not saying anything, but it seems they understand what’s going on right now. Kenshin continues to give a cold gaze to him, and she begins to cross her hands and taps her index finger.

What is this cold atmosphere? I don’t understand what’s going on at all.

“You have done something grave to us, you betrayed our team. You can’t just act as if nothing happened.” She says.

“...” and Bell continued to answer her with his mouth shut.

Ah, I understand what’s going on now. But really, I don’t think we should fret about something like this, it has already happened, and the issue has been resolved. We should think more about the East War instead.

“Kenshin, Bell feels terrible about it. Besides, aren’t you the one that said you don’t hold grudges to a former enemy that joins our cause?”

“Lestari, I respected your decision as our Master, and I think your empathy is something very respectable for a person to have. But you need to understand the difference between a former enemy and a former comrade, between someone that opposes you without personal motives and someone that betrayed your trust. I can accept a former enemy with an open arm, but this man betrayed us - you - by his own choice, regardless of his reason, and attempted to kill you multiple times.”

“But...” I can’t refute what she says. Her words are logical, and it’s true that he has been the greatest thorn to our side during the battle against SFA.

“When I betrayed New Japan, I fully understood that I had betrayed Nobunaga, Shingen, Oichi, and my subordinate’s trust with me. I may have my own reason, but so do they. Even if I still want to protect Japan, the truth that I betrayed them remains.”

Unable to say anything back, I look at Magellan and Assassin who have been silently watching for a while.

“What about you guys?”

“Hmm, I agree with Kenshin. I mean, I betrayed my former Faction too, I do not expect they will forgive me at all. Ah, but I wouldn’t betray you, Lestari-chan, you can count on that!” answers Magellan cheerfully.

“Master, you have seen what happened to me in the past. I was betrayed by my comrade near the end of my life. It left me bitter.” answers Assassin with contempt to her former subordinates. “I wouldn’t say that I can’t forgive him, because Bell hasn’t done anything that hurts me personally, and I will follow your choice without complaint.”

“...” Bell continued to stay silent in response.

I don’t like this.

I always see them more as my friends than as my Servants or comrades, so the idea of not forgiving what he had done is a bit unacceptable to me.

But if I think about it, I had betrayed my friends' trust too. I was supposed to rely on them and ask for their help when things become hard, but I suddenly stopped doing so, I feared that helping me would hurt them. Perhaps, they resent me for never relying on them when I had my own problem.

“I was…” Bell is still at a loss of words.

He is the reason why Ruler is no longer here, that’s a fact. If Bell never betrayed us, perhaps the battle against SFA will be been won without a single sacrifice at all. Taking someone’s life is not something anyone can just accept and move on. Does he have his own reason? But so do we…!

Deep down, I think, I can’t forgive Bell’s action too.

“...” he stopped trying to say something, perhaps he too knows what he has done is unforgivable.

Perhaps it takes a miracle to forgive what Bell had done.

He began to reach his helmet, and I saw black hair coming from within it. I only catch a glimpse of his face when he quickly drops his legs to the ground and begins to prostrate to all of us, hiding his shameful expression.

“I have no excuse.”

That's the word that finally came out from Bell. His voice is different than usual.

“At that time, I am fully aiming to kill all of you, to kill Lestari, to kill that girl.”

It was not the usual filtered voice he had. It is not the kindest, roughest, or most powerful voice I have heard either.

“To think that Lestari and Ruler continue to give me second chances, and I continue to reject their goodwill, I do not deserve all of it! I agree with you, Kenshin! I shouldn’t be allowed to be forgiven! There is nothing I can do to be forgiven after what I have done!”

There is a tremble in his voice. With his remorse, sadness, anger, and disappointment, everything, I can understand everything that he wanted to say, without peeking into his heart.

“But I made a promise with that girl! I promised her that the dream she saw, it can be done! It is completely possible! I want to fight for it! That’s why-!”

It is more natural, no, that’s not exactly right either, it's more like-

“Forgive me! Let me fight with all of you!”

It’s very human.

Critical Choice!

Will the team allow Bell to join? This choice will affects the story greatly.
    1) Yes.
    2) No.
    Last edited by Spartacus; August 30th, 2023 at 04:54 AM.

4 - Shangri-la
    1 - Yes

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Maritime Alliance - Underwater Base

Yes

2) Go to (formerly) New Japan - Fuyuki.
    1 - Yes

I want to rescue Oichi, Bell's abilities are useful, and he will be the one to be used as a friendship power (See human shield), And well Nobunaga has NP Anti mystery I think he is our best option against the rest of Asia
    Last edited by Theadier; October 2nd, 2022 at 05:45 PM.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    4 - Shangri-la
    1 - Yes

The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

2 - Go to (formerly) New Japan - Fuyuki.
    1 - Yes

Objectively I think that going into Shangri-la is a better choice, start with a neutral territory secured by a truly powerful Servant where Lestari could learn what is going on in Asia, collect information and contacts and better formulate a strategy.

But considering that in a certain way, it is her fault that New Japan got conquered and the Upper Belt's war machine was unleashed onto Fuyuki I do enjoy the thought of her 'starting back' here. To see what happened 'on the ground' after she fled and to confront the survivors for what happened, if she does manage to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Maritime Alliance - Underwater Base

Yes
    +1

Blog Entries
    4. Shangri-La

I have worries about it, but it feels like a reasonable interim stop..?

1. Yes

It’s what she would have wanted ;.;
    Last edited by Sunny; October 8th, 2022 at 12:22 PM.

Signature by fumato

Blog Entries
    4. Shangri-la

1. Yes

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

Lestari Elliwyn

“I’m sorry, Kenshin, everyone… But I want Bell to return to us. I came to SFA without giving up on him despite his betrayal, so I’m not going to give up now, not after the sacrifice we made.” I said firmly.

“Haaah…” Kenshin puts her hand on her bang, letting out a very audible sigh. “What can I say? You two also have no complaints, right?”

“Yup, no problemo☆.” “I follow whatever Master chooses.” Magellan and Assassin answer readily.

She smiles. “That seals it. I will accept that decision too.” the warlord resigned without putting up resistance as if she knew this was going to happen.

“Thank you!” I can’t help but smile at them, I can’t thank them enough for always following my selfish decision.

I walk toward Bell, who is still prostrating in guilt. With his all-hearing ears, I’m sure he doesn’t miss a single word of our conversation and understands that he has been accepted back. I reached for his shoulder, but he refused to raise his head, he can’t bring himself to face us just yet.

“...? I don’t understand, why do you back down so easily after all that?” Bell asked sheepishly, unable to understand Kenshin’s line of thinking.

“You are a science genius, but you are really terrible at something like this, huh?” Kenshin sneered at his question which she found foolish. “From the very start, I do not have any grudge toward you, you have done nothing against me that’s worth being upset about.”

She walks toward us and kneels, confronting him as an equal. She has her usual serious frown, but she is no longer antagonistic toward Bell.

“I know Lestari is going to forgive you, but she is my Master whom I respect. I can’t tolerate someone betraying her trust and coming back as if nothing happened. I need both of you to understand the full weight of your action. How much you did wrong to her, and how in normal circumstances, someone like you will never be accepted back. If after that she still wants you to return, I will comply.”

“What will happen if Lestari says no…?”

“You can try to listen to my mind, I will make sure to not block your attempt with my innate resistance.”

“...”

The automatic bioelectricity within me jolts a little, it picks up a slight radio wave transmitted from Bell. That’s the usual wave he sent to enter someone’s mind. Their bodies are wordlessly prostrating and kneeling in front of me, but I’m sure they are talking about something heavy right now.

A minute later, he raised his head, and now we finally can see his face.

“I see, so that’s how it is.”

“Yes, so there is no need to worry,” Kenshin assures him using Magellan’s catchphrase.

wise-up!
    Your Bond with Kenshin has reached Bond 4.

“Ehhhh…??? What are you guys so privy about?! That's not fair, let me in too!”

“It’s called privacy because it is private to us,” Bell answers as if it is obvious.

“But you read my mind all the time!!!”

“No, your Laetitia always blocks it. You are just easy to read for me.”

“S-stop making me sound like a simpleton! You–”

This again?! His straight-man attitude always pissed me off! What’s with him and constantly picking a fight with me?! He just rejoins and the first thing he does is make fun of me?! Kenshin is right, he needs to understand his place! I’m the Master here!

“Master, I’m not going to lie, you look very unsightly right now,” says Assassin with a snark.

“Lestari-chan, you are supposed to instill respect, you know?” even Magellan is holding her laughter.

“Haaah… Why do I even try?” no, no, no! Why even Kenshin is disappointed in me?

“Wha-?! This is all because of his fault–” I realize I have been shaking his shoulders and pointing fingers like a kid in a tantrum. “Ahh…”

“Pffft.” A chuckle escaped from his now visible lips. “Hahahahaha!” Followed by a very uncontrolled guffaw, divorced from the stoic and logical man of science image he always had. His laugh is so loud and hard, he begins to cry. “HAHAHAHAHA!”

“What’s so funny?” I ask, frowning.

“Nothing, it's just…” he wipes the tears that keep pouring from his eyes, and smiles. “This is really nice.”

“Welcome back officially, Professor Bell.” I smiled back at him.

(Insert Song)

Right after, as if the timing is intentional, I can hear the sounds of machinery revving in unison. The massive flat screen in front of us that had been shut down earlier suddenly turned on again. And then I realized the other computers in the room also began to boot.

I instinctively look at Bell, because he is the only one here that can pull something like this besides me but-

“I thought you were responsible for this?” he said, looking as confused as I was.

If this is not his doing, then who on Earth-

“Good day, everyone.”

It is a familiar, nostalgic voice belonging to someone we hold dear. Someone that Bell and I in particular wished to join us and share her honest smile, but she is no longer here because of our mistakes.

“If you are spooked by this, sorry! After learning how to create a composite video, I had been interested in hijacking computers like Miss Lestari and Professor Bell did. I always thought it was really awesome, very spy-like! I mean It’s my current job, you know? So I feel a little affinity with it, eheh. And uhh, what am I supposed to say here? Let’s see…”

All the screens in the room, big or small, show an image of that girl. She begins to say random nonsense and stumbles her words, it is clear that she had no script prepared for this video.

Then her next words bring us to the grim reality once again.

“If you see this video, then I’m afraid I have died. I would love it if I could be together with everyone, but alas, that is not the case.”

But she smiles, despite the video prophesying her own death. She quickly clarifies with a bright smile before we succumb to self-loathing.

“However, this video will only appear if you guys still aim for the golden ending. I set one condition on my algorithm as a parameter to measure that you are still on that path: that all of you could accept Professor back to your team. Congratulations, you managed to find a compromise between mortal enemies. I believe this is real proof that a world where we are no longer in conflict with each other can be reached.”

She opens both of her palms, and the images of Magellan and Bell appear in both of her hands.

“With Miss Magellan’s ability to ignore distance and Professor’s ability to connect the entire world, we now have gathered all the fundamental cards to reach our goal: To unite the world without ignoring the needs of others nor abandoning our conscience. The chance is still extremely small, far smaller than you ever imagined, but now, it is not zero.”

“I’ll get this straight. To do that, we need to conquer all Factions standing. But what we are conquering is not lands nor riches, nor the lives of others. It is far more ambitious, greedy, and foolish than any of those combined.”

She smirks widely, as wide as Magellan’s.

“The belief that it is necessary to harm others, the belief that a just cause justifies harming others. That is what we are going to conquer! If such a thing is the very nature of humanity, then, we will continue to resist it! This is a battle against our fate itself! This is our conquest toward the human heart! Let us initiate:-”

Fate/ConQUEST!

“Ahahahaha! What the hell? Her naming sense is as terrible as ever!” I can’t help but burst out laughing.

I mean, can anyone blame me? She has been weighing my head for days, and she suddenly says that out loud with such a determined face! Does she really think that’s cool? I can’t believe this at all!

“One last thing, Miss Lestari.”

She addressed my name in a low tone. She closes her eyes, her mouth begins to fumble once again, and her body is shaking uncontrollably. She then takes a deep breath and steels her courage.

“I’m sorry that I asked the Professor and everyone to not tell you the truth about me, please do not blame them all, they only comply with a selfish request of mine. Please believe me, I want to gather the courage and tell you in person, that’s all. I don’t know how it can be done with the whole dying business, but will you wait for me?”

“Yeah, I will!”

Party Setup!

Which Servants you are going to bring with you? Remember that you can only borrow 1 Servant from each Faction.

The following is the list of Servants you can bring to your party:
    • Masanari Hattori
      Ferdinand Magellan
      Uesugi Kenshin
      Alexander Graham Bell
      Leftraru (El-Dorado)
      Hwayna Capac (El-Dorado)
      Bartolomé de las Casas (El-Dorado)
      Zachary Taylor - Bulltop Stormalong (SFA)

You can bring a maximum of6 Servants with you in total. The first three you listed are your front Servants that materialized all the time, while the last three you listed are your back row Servants that stay in spirit form.

In addition, the following support benefits from each Faction can be used as consideration:

Supports from SFA:
    - Reinforcement: Request aids from SFA forces.
    - Henry Overdrive: Request John Henry to create various items provided the necessary materials are available.
    - Magarac Complex: Request Joe Magarac to repair broken items almost instantaneously or Upgrade CC New Hope with SFA technology.

Supports from El-Dorado:
    - Reinforcement: Request aids from El-Dorado forces.
    - Leftraru - Infiltration: Sent Leftraru to spy on enemy Factions.

Basic logic apply, Leftraru can't infiltrate any Factions when he is in your party.
    Last edited by Spartacus; March 24th, 2024 at 01:01 AM.

Masanari Hattori
    Ferdinand Magellan
    Uesugi Kenshin

Alexander Graham Bell
    Bartolomé de las Casas (El-Dorado)
    Zachary Taylor - Bulltop Stormalong (SFA)
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; October 17th, 2022 at 08:44 AM.