Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 20252829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/ConQUEST

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar

Don't let Olga knows that Ruler tried to prevent war crimes, it would break her heart.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Year: 2023
    Daytime: Night

Lestari Elliwyn
    Health: Excellent
    Magical Energy: Excellent

Fujimaru Ritsuka

“She… no…”

I can’t tell her.

Bell told me that Ruler sacrificed herself to convince him to not follow Leader’s path. She sacrificed herself to make sure that Bell can continue living as a hero she admires.

And the name — St. Olga of Kiev — a princess of Kievan Rus that is credited to be the one that spread Christianity in Eastern Europe. But before that, she is also a woman that massacred an entire clan for vengeance. I don’t know what this woman will do to Bell if she knows he is the reason behind her death.

I can’t risk Bell’s life, if he dies, Ruler’s sacrifice will be in vain.

Lestari, if you are thinking of defending me, thank you. But as much as she is an enemy, Olga came all the way here to verify the truth behind her death. She deserves to know the truth.

“But…”

I don’t want to be the person that yields to my reality anymore, I want to be someone that confronts and resists it. She taught me that lesson with her own life.

“...”

Please, I can’t face her if I continue to be pathetic like that.

“What’s wrong?” the saint begins to lose patience.

Hearing Bell’s plea and Olga’s demanding eyes, I know that I can only honor his wish.

“Fine. You want me to tell her, yet you refuse to explain anything about Ruler, how selfish.”

Thank you. And I’m so sorry.

“She died convincing Bell, an enemy turned ally of ours. She admires him a lot, but he was about to do the unforgivable, he was about to brainwash the entire world with his Noble Phantasm. Ruler stopped him before he did that unforgivable action.”

Upon hearing that, the woman in gold bites her lips.

“Alexander Graham Bell of SFA, the man known as the greatest spy in the world. I always find that title unfitting, she is a far better spy than you could ever hope to be,” she says fully knowing that Bell listens to this conversation.

Her assessment is entirely correct.

“Then, how is she in her last moment?”

“I don’t know… I don’t personally witness it either. The next thing I know, she is already gone.”

I want to know the details as much as her, but the others refuse to answer. Even Magellan, who normally indulges my wish, keeps her mouth shut. What is that good girl trying to hide? What are they trying to protect? Was it her feeling, was it mine? They continue to keep me in the dark, it frustrates me.

But at the very least, I can tell her this:

“She is a Servant yet leaves a body behind, and she looks so peaceful. Almost like she can wake up at any moment.”

Servants’ bodies are made of magical energy, which is the reason why they can survive wounds that will kill normal humans and recover from them in a matter of hours. Ruler’s body should be, no, her body is not an exception to that fact. It would be a different story if she received a physical body through magecraft and other means, but I can sense magical energy, I know the difference between a physical form and a magical construct.

I don’t know how, but that girl has defied the rules of this world.

“A miracle…” Her emotion escapes her lips before once again she regains her composure. “...I shall not weep. For she continues to hold what she believes in and rejoices in her own end. She died a martyr’s death.”

“You believe me?”

“I am honored as a saint. Even if I don’t perform miracles, my predecessors and successors have done it many times. I believe your words.”

Two shadows leaped behind her soundlessly.

It is both Assassin and Ritsuka’s Hanzo using their ninjutsu to sneak behind the woman in gold’s defense. They don’t hesitate nor wait for our orders, they see their Masters are in danger and immediately point their blades to eliminate the threat. Even if we know they are coming here, their ability to hide their presence is still able to surprise us.

But even so, it is not enough to reach the princess saint’s ironclad defense.

“---?!”

The ground around the shining gold splits like a puzzle, and from the fissure, hellfire intrudes the realm of the living. Both ninjas lose their footing, but they quickly balance themselves in the air, materialize their chained scythes and grapple with them to continue their advance. But as they came close, swords and spears sprouted from the ground, defending the golden saint from the two killers’ reach.

“How many times do you want to test my patience?” says the woman in gold, still maintaining her fiery composure.

“Commander, Lestari’s Assassin, fall back! We want to hear what she says.” Shouts Ritsuka.

“I understand my arrival here is unwelcomed, so let’s not waste our time any longer. To tell you the truth, I have other motives to come here. I want to see what kind of person that is referred to by many as a hero and the person that she wishes to protect at all cost.”

She took an identical smartphone we had from Ruler from her shroud, dematerialized her glove, and began to clumsily click through it. Shortly after, a message pops out from the smartphone we possess, clearly sent by her. And the content, I can’t believe what I’m reading right now…

“This is…!”

“Consider that as my thanks for defending the refugees of San Blas Church, well done.”

The sky suddenly cracks, and a medieval sail ship appears from within, a ship that is almost identical in ornament and color of choice from Magellan’s armada. And boarding it is two Servants, a young king in jet black armor, EC Lancer, the man described by Las Casas as Charles I of Spain, or better known as Charles V of Holy Roman Empire, the man that is closest to conquering the world in history. Another one is someone I don’t know, a knightess in pristine white, blue, and silver, who silently glares with a chilling gaze at us from above.

“It seems Magellan and Las Casas aren't here. Please, say hello to them from me.” Says Charles.

“I have seen him control Magellan’s ship, but to think he has a ship just like hers too...” Says Assassin.

A burning park and a massive ship in a public place normally will alert the civilians, but somehow, none of them noticed what was happening. I realize that a chilling fog has shrouded the entire area for quite some time, concealing what’s happening from naked eyes. The fires are still there, but it pales in comparison to this mysterious white fog that sparkles and shines as if reflecting the stars to the ground. It is almost as if this fog comes from heaven itself to aid the princess saint to do whatever she wants.

“We better leave. Many Servants are coming to us as we speak,” warns the knightess.

“Well then.” Olga doesn’t waste her time boarding the ship. The sky once again cracks in front of it, confirming it follows the same principle as Magellan’s Noble Phantasm. They will depart home shortly.

“I almost forgot, I was supposed to send her regards to you.” She turns her back to me.

“Her? Eh?”

That girl, she never stops talking about you.”

(BGM)

St. Peter's Basilica.

Located within the Vatican, many consider it the most important and holy among the Christendom. Those who took pilgrimage there have reported that they undergo spiritual experiences such as a sudden nostalgia, the feeling of liberation, sensing the presence of angels, or any other indescribable life-changing effects. Some skeptics dismiss these reports as merely the effect of the powerful Bounded Field placed there, as it can even repel Alexander Graham Bell’s all-hearing ears, but some magecraft-users also have experienced such a thing.

For the Holy Church, this is also one of the biggest headquarters of the Chivalric Orders. Located in the basement of the basilica, there is a hidden place used for the operatives of the Holy Church to hone their abilities to combat heresies.

In fact, many modern knights are currently trying to test their strength against an extremely powerful opponent. For 2 hours, despite these knights wielding holy weapons that can easily slay most living dead, none is able to bypass their singular opponent’s swordsmanship.

“Ugh! What’s with her crazy stamina and reflex? Is she even human?!” says one of the knights, as he drops his ax after losing his will to continue.

“Ahaha, there-there! You did great against her, really! Here are some drinks to re-energize yourself!” Says a carefree young woman bringing a trolley full of herbal waters for the knights, the same kind of ‘holy potions’ that Magellan had smuggled before.

Caster of European Confederation

“Sister Walpurga, thank you!”

“It’s nothing big, I have an entire bank full of these things.”

Caster of European Confederation, Saint Walpurga, the woman credited as the best doctor in the world.

Of course, to many of the knights, she is simply a sister that shared the same name. In the last futile efforts to keep Mystery intact, many Servants decided to masquerade as powerful magi or as enhanced humans, but it’s clear that these Servants have little care to preserve it for real. To many Servants of the Confederation, it is a small price to pay to attain their noble goals, Saint Walpurga is no different in this aspect.

“Whoaa, he is thrown flying! That’s like the thirty challengers today, isn’t it?” she says as she comes closer to the knights’ opponent using her flying broom.

“Ah, Walpurga-san?! If you are going to come, please notify me beforehand! The sisters will prepare your room! Oh no, Olga-sama will yell at me, waahhh!”

“Ehhh, I’m just making a quick visit here because the Servants have an important thing to discuss! No need to bother you lots! I will resume my journey immediately after!”

Despite ‘the opponent’ possessing an incredible superhuman physique, her appearance and demeanor are of a simple girl. Just a slender girl in her early twenties and taller than average height. What is unusual about her is the fact that she uses keigo to show respect due to the Japanese blood running in her French vein.

“I’m going to die, I’m going to die, I’m going to die!”

She quickly drops her jet-black katana to pull out her phone with a cute pink case and frantically calls her fellow sisters as if her life depends on it. It’s hard to believe that this is the same invincible swordswoman that has defeated thirty knights in a span of two hours.

“Ah… thank Lord… I have been saved…” says the girl letting out relief from her mouth and dropping to the ground, losing all the strength in her legs that can keep up with thirty knights non-stop.

“Is Princess Olga really that scary?” Walpurga asks in a tone that she already knows the answer. She casually tosses what appears to be a small bag, perhaps a souvenir from her adventures to many countries. “Anyway, you seem to be in a zone today. Something good happened recently?”

“Yeah, I saw her on TV recently, I’m really glad she is in high spirits,” the French-Japanese girl smiles while holding her right hand above her chest. “What about you, Walpurga-san? It’s rare for you to visit this early.”

“The Fuyuki Holy Grail, it has arrived here.” This time, even the cheery Caster-Saint frowns.

“I see… it’s time for us to make a move then. Whatever Factions are going to attack, I will protect it with everything I have.”

The girl finally releases her right hand, and takes her sword from the floor with the same hand, the same right hand with three Command Spells engraved on it.

“This time, I will not lose to you. Lestari-chan.”

Her name is Lisette Petitjean-Kosaki. One of Lestari Elliwyn’s close acquaintances and the person that she has disappointed in the past.

In the moonlit world, she is known as “The Living Relic.”

The Living Relic
    Last edited by Spartacus; March 23rd, 2024 at 11:49 PM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

Lestari Elliwyn

Fujimaru Ritsuka

“That Saint bitch, the moment we are seperated she immediately approaches you. I’m a failure as a shinobi…!”

“It’s alright, you just reunited with your father after all, it’s okay.”

“I let my sentimentality get the better of me. I was supposed to keep you safe, but I let my guard down, I-”

“We make mistakes all the time Commander. It’s alright, this one mistake is nothing compared to the countless times you saved me in the past.”

“Master, you alright?!” “Lestari-chan!”

“Kenshin, Magellan, I’m fine!”

Both of them arrived together a few minutes too late. And from their pale look, they haven’t fully recovered yet. Magellan’s spiritual body is still broken, and Kenshin is still gathering my Magical Energy to replenish hers. But sadly, with Olga’s visit, we don’t have the luxury to wait any longer.

“More importantly, Kenshin, Magellan. We need to move fast, this place is no longer safe for us to stay.”

“What do you mean by that?” ask Kenshin.

“Not only Charles V of EC has the same Los Santos Noble Phantasm like we saw before, he also owns a ship like Magellan’s too. Which means we aren’t the only ones capable of ignoring distance and time. We might be attacked again if we stay here, we should go back to our ship.”

Kenshin put her hand in front of her mouth, and quickly nodded. “I agree with you. And we still can’t ask the details of EC members or plans to Magellan due to her geass.”

“Sorry, Kenshin-san. The geass is so strong I can’t even think of writing it down,” says Magellan as she let out a very frustrated sigh.

“About that, one of the information Olga sent to me is the offer to remove her geass, in exchange for an alliance with them.”

“Alliance, for what?” they ask.

“To unite the world in one banner.”

Seems like we need to do something quickly. But there is something you need to see right now. The UN has begun to make a move in response to your action against SFA.

“What is it this time?”

TV conference.

Daytime: Morning

Shangri-La.

This neutral ground consists of the nation India and Pakistan is the only land where all Factions can come without entering combat. This Faction does not aim to win the war or seek the Holy Grail, and it answers to the almost defunct United Nations to protect the current status quo after the disappearance of Chaldea. While normally, simply declaring themselves as neutral means nothing to other Factions that wish to expand their influence, Shangri-La possess a powerful military might that no Factions including the Upper Belts are willing to war with them.

Namely, the existence of Gathotkacha of Mahabharata — the strongest Servant in this war.

Not only did he is one of the few Servants left that came from a very major mythology, his presence alone strikes fear toward friend or foe alike. The Servant can grow skyscrapers tall, and his strength is comparable to the famous Pandevas of the same myth. At this point of the war, no Servant left in this war could compete in an honest battle against him. And even if they tried, they will suffer a devastating loss on their force just to kill a single warrior.

And that powerful monster only answer to the person that currently stands behind a lone podium:

“Greetings and happy New Year, people all around the world, I am Maharaja representing the United Nations.”

Maharaja of Shangri-La

Today, reporters and ambassadors from all around the world gathered at the Taj Mahal to listen and broadcast the words of this man. Though he doesn’t wear his usual turban and regal dress, as he opted to wear a modern suit to blend in, the man still radiates an almost inhuman confidence. His words are clear, his voice is pleasant, and simply introducing himself turns every attention to his person.

Just like Ruler and Olga before him, he is also one of the four Rulers.

3 years ago, this man issued the call to dismantle nuclear facilities all around the world, receiving respect from many non-Upper Belts Factions. Among all Faction leaders, only him is universally loved by people, being an exemplary leader that never waged war on any nations. He is even popular within SFA, who suffers the most from the ban of nuclear warheads he issued, as his no war policy has reached the heart of many pacifists or those tired of the war.

Needless to say, many listen to his words.

“It’s good to see you today, everyone! I must share this news hastily to you, as it concerns the safety of not only my nation alone, but mankind in its entirety.”

He waves his hand, and gives a warmth smile, but then his eyes give a striking gaze.

“As you have been informed, there was an attack on SFA a few days ago by an unknown group that has been collaborating with El-Dorado. We don’t know how many were killed, but we now received clear footage of that attack for us to see.”

Behind him is shown a minute footage of the attack toward SFA’s Pentagon, specifically, the part where a giant robot is dropped on the building. Smokes, fires, EAS siren echoes across Washington DC, many Americans watching from afar panicking and screaming, horrified from the sight they see from afar. Though it was done using Ruler’s masterful calculation to make sure no one is harmed, from outside point of view, this attack is horrific and coldblooded, no different with terrorist attacks in the past.

Then, the footage pauses, and a blurry but clear image of a familiar woman in the middle of that chaos is shown.

And the man continues his warmth smile, shamelessly so, as he knows the truth behind the attack yet keeps it hidden anyway.

“We do not know how this was done, but it seems the attackers possess a weapon to drop heavy materials from the sky. And at the center of that incident was Lestari Elliwyn, the most wanted woman on the planet. What we want from her is simply to restore the world into what it once was but she refused. For five years we simply wanted to capture her alive, but it’s clear that we can’t just ignore what she had done in SFA, I’m afraid.”

The footage changes into an image of Lestari, with the word ‘wanted’ written in red below, something people every so often see in headlines.

“The UN has updated her capture to dead or alive and raised the bounty to USD 500 million.”

For a comparison, the highest bounty in the world before Lestari Elliwyn was USD 25 million. Anyone can easily tell that someone could spend the rest of their life in luxury with that amount of money. But this is barely exciting news, as her bounty continues to increase these past five years, and no bounty hunters and magi alike have successfully caught her. Changing into dead or alive means nothing to magi as the Association has issued a separate bounty to kill her on the spot since the very beginning.

Yet again, the male Ruler continues his warmth and welcoming smile, as he knows his next words will completely change the course of the war.

“And to the Factions all around the world, we are willing to grant you the permanent service of our Servant: Berserker - Gathotkacha to any Faction that is successful to catch her.”

“Oh, it rose again,” I said nonchalantly as the six of us were watching the broadcast through my phone.

“Whoooa, you are a wanted person…? Like, I know you are important, but I never knew you were this important... Holy shit, five hundred million dollars, Chaldea could be upgraded with that amount!” Said Ritsuka flabbergasted while counting the amount with her finger.

“Don’t try to capture her, young lass. You will make me sad,” Hanzo teases with a grin. It seems that Assassin’s lack of humor doesn’t come from him.

“No! I was just wondering how much that’s worth!”

But well, if I think about it, we are the world’s most unlikely duo. The most wanted woman on the planet and the hero that saved humanity is on a good term. How unlikely this scenario should be?

“You seem oddly calm about this…” she asks.

“Eh…? Ah… well, I already expect they will take advantage of our stunt in the Pentagon.”

That question surely caught me off guard. Because now I remember that the first time I saw my face on the news, I cried a bucket. I’m not even sure when I started to stop having any reaction from this.

That’s that. It’s true that I am pissed from this news. We calculated really hard so we can defeat SFA without killing many people but they frame me as this murderous terrorist. That’s just unfair, these Factions have got away scot-free from something far worse.

“So, what are you gonna do about this?” Ritsuka asks, concerned. “I mean, if that’s my face, I will try to clarify my innocence.”

“Clarify, huh?”

Indeed, I should do something against this bullshittery, isn’t it? She sure has the right idea. Perhaps that can be done now.

“Bell.”

I can broadcast your voice with my Noble Phantasm. It will take a lot of my magical energy, but I can maintain it for five minutes.

“Heheh,” I grin wide. “You read my mind again?”

No, you are just easy to read.

Choice!

What Lestari must do in response to this slanders and lies?
    [1] Let them say whatever they want. It's not like this changes anything, we shouldn't expose ourselves.
    [2] Hijack the broadcast and clarify your innocence.
    [3] Hijack the broadcast and call out their bullshittery.
    [4] Write-in!
    Last edited by Spartacus; March 23rd, 2024 at 11:52 PM.

3. Call out their hypocrisy

I don’t think 2 will work and 1 is a waste.

I think 2 and 3 would be useless because the guy is so popular even in the US even though he was the one who set the conditions for the rise of Disney.

4 - Hack it and stream a fully ramdom class B movie

4: Issue a direct challenge to the pro-war Faction leaders while also trying to elicit popular support by boldly declaring she will end this war without any more loss of lives and asking if they won't join her.
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; July 1st, 2022 at 05:11 PM.

Edited my write-in with a suggestion by King Prussia!

Spoony's 4, playing defense against years of propaganda is only five minutes is probably impossible so let's go on the offensive and see if we can rile up people against the Upper Belts instead.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Spoony’s 4.

No greater Lestarian tactic than an aggressive reversal, heh.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

I change to Spoony’s 4 then

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Daytime: Morning

If you are going to slander me, why not tell that directly to me, huh?

“A woman’s voice? We have been hacked?!”

Though only a few know what she sounds like, from the context alone anyone can tell that this is the voice of the most wanted person on Earth, Lestari Elliwyn. Within minutes, the dangerous woman has hijacked their broadcast.

This is all thanks to the Noble Phantasm: Bell System, which is capable of connecting with all audio machines in the world as long as it is within a certain radius from Bell’s bodies. And there is no land in this world that hasn't been within that reach, as there are many body terminals spread across the globe laying dormant just like the one in Cusco.

“Turn off the broadcast!!!”

A simple security measure like forcefully turning off the machines is futile.

“I did! But it's still on!”

No matter what mass media all across the world tried, their effort will be wasted.

“Then, destroy the machines!”

“Are you crazy?!”

“Just do it!”

If this was Lestari’s Recursion, destroying the audio systems physically might be the correct solution. But-

Hello, people all over the world!

“Eh…?” They continue hearing a woman's voice. “It’s still on… from my phone…”

“From this handheld announcer too…? What manner of hacking is capable of doing that? This doesn’t make any sense…”

Their phones begin to ring, even their handheld announcer starts to emit sounds without anyone speaking from it. And it’s not just those, but also the audio systems used to broadcast Maharaja’s speech, the music players carried by the thousands of audience, and even devices with zero battery left, all of them begin to vibrate. As long as the machines are capable of generating a human’s voice, they will form the desired voice by themselves. With modernity’s over reliance toward telecommunication, the entire area is quickly drowned by her voice.

This is the power of Alexander Graham Bell, the greatest spy on Earth, the founder of telecommunication, and the man whose invention humanity is heavily relying on. A man whose existence forced all the Factions to pour their resources to create powerful and hard to maintain Bounded Fields just to repel him. The only way to resist his all-reaching voice is to be deaf, no, to not understand the concept of language itself.

The reporters in Taj Mahal are unable to do anything but listen to this ‘broadcast.’

I’m Lestari Elliwyn, the most wanted woman on the planet! Not by choice, obviously.

“Ah, finally, we have been wanting to talk with you for so long! But I think what you did went too far this time.”

Overwhelmed by the stunt she pulled, Maharaja decided to answer her call. That said, the man is still in control of himself as always, smiling without showing weakness, much like Tsarina before him.

Cut your welcoming crap.

Of course, Lestari Elliwyn also has enough with this kind of people.

Too far? You know how many people were killed, it’s two, you damn liar. And for your information, one of them is our irreplaceable ally, the other one is Leader that is about to brainwash everyone to do his bidding.

“...”

The moment she mentions Readvent of Legends, the journalist and other people present in Taj Mahal are in confusions. Many are confused and begin to mutter about mass brainwashing. It’s something that shouldn’t be possible even with the current technology that is almost borderline magic and why would they listen to a criminal like her in the first place? Though Lestari isn’t someone that understands how to sway people, such a bold and horrifying claim turns everyone's attention to her, no matter if they believe her or not. And the world’s attention is exactly what she needs right now.

“Just two victims? That’s hard to believe from the scale of that attack. And brainwash? How exactly Leader can accomplish that? Please don’t joke around like that, the entire world is watching right now.” Of course, Maharaja continues his civil demeanor and begins to criticize her claims.

You—! Ugh, I don’t have the time to deal with you!

Normally, Lestari will not let someone that slander her like Maharaja scot free, but Bell’s Noble Phantasm only has a five minute time limit, she doesn't have the luxury to engage in a fruitless discussion. She knows that she hijacked this conference to make a declaration toward those who watch the broadcast, and she wisely ignores the Maharaja and proceeds.

Anyway, there is something that I want to announce to you all, especially you - Faction leaders. You know what, I’ll get to the point.”

She took a breath, fully aware she is about to say something absurd,

we are looking to stop the war, no, we are looking to stop people dying anymore. Can you please help and join us instead?

“Huh.” This time, even the Maharaja is caught off guard from her sudden claim.

It’s true that I was involved in that battle, which what I will say right now is the things that I see in there. I saw many people suffering in the West War from both sides. I'm sure there are many people who are currently fighting on some fronts right now. I'm sure that many of them are fed up with this war and want to return to their peaceful lives. That’s why, if you leaders really care about people’s lives, let’s stop this senseless conflict permanently. Join our cause to stop any more loss of lives, we are trying our hardest to do so. Or is that somehow unagreeable for you?

It’s very guile of her to make such a move. Rather than protesting for her innocence, or pointing out the Factions flaw, she decided to invite them for a peaceful joint effort. By doing so, not only she presents herself as someone on the side of good, but also corner the Factions from making an opposition. If they decided to reject her proposal, that would show them to be a morally bankrupt forces, and lose support from many people.

“...”

However, it is received with an utter silence all across the world.

To repeat, Lestari Elliwyn is the most wanted woman on Earth. For the masses, she is someone that betrayed the relative peace humanity has achieved after World War II and turned it into turmoil again. Many people believe that she holds the key to stopping the war, yet she ran away and let the war dragged on for five years.

The idea that she, of all people, proposes to stop people from dying anymore is not only unbelievable, but an insult to many people that have suffered during this world wide conflict of insanity.

May I speak in her defense?

Another woman voice, a different one from Lestari Elliwyn’s can be heard from the same channel.

Eh, are you sure, Ritsuka? This is my battle, there is nothing to do with you.

It’s fine, really!

Those who listen to the broadcast can only be confused about who this new person is, although her name is very familiar to most ears. Regardless of her identity, it is clear that she is Lestari’s ally from their familiar tone.

But this girl, just like Lestari, never plans to be subtle.

She clarifies:

I’m Fujimaru Ritsuka of Chaldea. I’m not good at speeches like Lestari, so I’ll just say this: We fought together to defeat Leader. She is a good friend of mine. Please, believe in her words.

Fujimaru Ritsuka of Chaldea, the hero of the Grand Order incident.

If there is a name that surpasses Maharaja in terms of popularity, if there is a name that is capable of eclipsing Lestari’s tarnished reputation, that would be the name Fujimaru Ritsuka. Though many still unaware the existence of the moonlit world, both Ritsuka and Chaldea is officially known as a worldwide security organization that answers to the UN, and successfully foiled many terrorism attempt. This makes Ritsuka someone that considered by many people in the world a hero.

Something like ‘Are we heard that right?’, ‘Chaldea is still around?!’, or ‘Did she just claim to be Lestari Elliwyn’s ally?...’ or its variants have been whispered by many to the point it’s become so loud, it practically as loud as the stunt Bell has pulled earlier.

Lestari and Ritsuka, the symbol of war and peace, on the same team. The idea of these two met each other on the same room and doesn’t attempt to murder one another is simply unthinkable. This simple declaration of trust between these two individuals will shake the whole world to its very core.

“Haha…” Maharaja breaks the crowd with his chuckles.

“...?”

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS INCREDIBLE!” He laughed his heart out loud, not caring that he is currently live on TV.

You… really-really want to pick a fight, huh?

Lestari audibly groans.

“No, no! It’s the opposite! You see, I am always thinking what to say to you if we finally have a discussion like this. I fully understand if you hate me as someone that puts a bounty on you. Even if I believe what I do is for the benefit of mankind, I understand that you harbor personal hatred for me. So I have prepared thousands of answers for such occasions. I laughed because I don’t expect I will be in a complete full agreement with you, Miss Lestari, nor does the hero Ritsuka is with you as an ally.”

He raises his hands up, surrendering from the absurd turns of events.

“I’m sorry for my rude treatment from earlier. But to stop people from dying anymore is such a wonderful idea! I am not interested in profits or changing the world the way I want it to be, I am only interested in the survival of mankind. Sadly, I lack the power to do anything significant. But If it is possible that we could just gather everyone's ideas and choose the most optimal solutions available, that would be for the best!”

He then leaned his body closer to the microphone, he wants to make sure his voice can be heard as clearly as possible.

“I veto my own declarations to raise the bounty of Lestari Elliwyn and lend the service of my Gathotkacha to all Factions from earlier. From now on, I declare that Lestari Elliwyn’s bounty is voided and any attempt to take her life is a violation of human rights. As long as her goal still aligns with her proposal, Shangri-La will treat Lestari Elliwyn and her associate neutrally and fairly. The land of India and Pakistan will welcome her visit.”

Wise-up!
    Your Bond with Ruler - Maharaja has reached Bond 1.

‘Huh?’, ‘What did he just say?’, ‘Did Maharaja just support a terrorist…?”, such questions repeated by many all over the planet.

Once again, the whole world is in shambles.

The world expects this conference to discuss the situation in the Americas. While this discussion is still under that topic, no one predicted that Lestari Elliwyn will hijack their broadcast. And Maharaja’s response goes beyond, the neutral Faction leader that represents the UN has declared the most wanted person alive to be innocent.

It has become an absurd game where everyone try to one up each other with ridiculous declarations.

H-huh? What?

This time, it is Lestari that gets caught off her guard.

Wait, wait, wait. I mean, you can’t just do THAT willy-nilly! Just because you represent the UN doesn’t mean you can just-

“I can,” he answers. “I have Gathotkacha,” with a confident smile.

“That being the case, there is something that makes me curious. As everyone here knows, Shangri-La was Chaldea’s successor as an organization that answers to the UN after their disappearance five years ago. I have no doubt Chaldea has their own reason.”

However, it seems that he still has things to say. This time, it wasn’t directed to Lestari.

“But from my understanding,” he crossed his arm as he continue to hold his countenance. “Fujimaru Ritsuka is a young man.”

...!!!

Ritsuka turns silent in response.

“So, with all due respect, ‘Lady Ritsuka’, who are you?”

I’m without a doubt, Fujimaru Ritsuka…!

She answers readily. Yet, those words don't come out of the firmness of her heart, but rather, it's almost as if she tried to convince herself with that answer.

Their broadcast cut off as Bell’s Magical Energy has run out.

Lestari Elliwyn

Fujimaru Ritsuka

Unfortunately, my Magical Energy has ran out.

Eh…? What just happened…?

Our broadcast hijack plan has gone in a completely unexpected direction. There are too many things going on.

But more importantly…

“Ritsuka…”

“...”

She has been silent ever since the conversation with Maharaja ended a few minutes ago.

Fujimaru Ritsuka is a young man, that’s what he said. I don’t think most magi even know what Ritsuka looks like, let alone knowing her gender. Come to think of it, I don't even know Japanese enough to tell does her name sounds feminine, masculine or neutral. That declaration might be an attempt to throw all of us off and discredit her like he does with my reputation, but looking from the impact and reaction she had, it seems there is a grain of truth behind it.

That's... doesn't even matter anymore, isn't it?

“Well!” she clapped her own hand and forced a smile, “I have been staying here too long, I will make Da Vinci-chan worry! I think I’ll go home right away! Commander, let’s go!”

“…” yet Assassin’s father can only stand there.

“Commander, you are a ninja but you sure can be slow! We are coming back now, alright? Lancelot has been waiting for us already.”

“Lass…”

“Ah, I get it! You still want to spend your time with your daughter! Of course, I’ll go ahead first and notify the helicopter pilot to prepare then,” she quickly leaves us and waves her hand without looking back.

“...” Hanzo gazed back at me, looking at me straight to my eyes, seemingly expecting me to do something. “You are her first friend, missy.”

“Eh?”

I’m her first friend…?

I look at Assassin, Kenshin and Magellan, my friends, who are also unable to say anything about the situation.

Then it hits me.

I must say something to her.

I feel like I should help her now.

Or else, I will regret it forever again.

Critical Choice!

What Lestari must say to Ritsuka? This choice will affect Lestari and Ritsuka's relationship in the future.
    1) See you later!
    2) I don't care about the real one.
    3) I will help you whenever you need me.
    4) Thank you for your help.
    5) You are the real one to me.
    6) Write-in!

Wise-up!

You can now visit Shangri-La without being attacked.
    Last edited by Spartacus; March 23rd, 2024 at 11:59 PM.

3. Ritsuka helped us a whole lot and she does deserve an acknowledgement there. Also it allows Lestari to be a bro' without poking at the sensitive topic Ritsuka hasn't gotten time to process yet.

Blog Entries
    6. Tell her about Lestari's experiences with loneliness and how much she treasures their friendship and will always treasure it no matter what

+1 to Zik's write-in.

3. Ritsuka helped us a whole lot and she does deserve an acknowledgement there. Also it allows Lestari to be a bro' without poking at the sensitive topic Ritsuka hasn't gotten time to process yet.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

Lestari Elliwyn

I can’t let her go without saying anything like that.

This might be selfish of me, but I’m sorry Ritsuka, I can’t just give you time to be alone. I have seen a girl like that before, that girl regrets everything she did forever. I can’t let Ritsuka be that kind of girl.

“Ritsuka, wait!” I rush with my Via + Populus and drop in front of her.

“Whoa, don’t surprise me like that!” she immediately stepped back instinctively, not that I can blame her.

I looked at her, and she looked confused more than anything. I came here without any plan of what to say to her, and I’m sure that Maharaja’s words have turned her mood sour, no, perhaps far heavier than that. I don’t know what I can help without knowing the full details of her problem, but-

The Ritsuka Fujimaru in front of me has helped me a lot and acknowledged me as a friend. And a friend is supposed to help each other whenever they are in pain.

That’s what Canda, Karissa, Lior and Urelle, my friends during my study in Clock Tower, have taught me.

“I will help you whenever you need me.” I said it outloud, hiding my embarrassment.

Spoiler:

“...”

She only slightly opened her mouth, seemingly caught off guard, and then she answered me with a smile.

“Thank you, Lestari. You are a good person. I will help you whenever you need me too,” a genuine one.

After that, we began to chat and she shared some stories of her adventures on stopping many Singularities while waiting for her ride to take off.

Ritsuka Fujimaru, Lancelot and Hattori Hanzo have returned to Chaldea.

(FGO Theme)

“Ritsuka! Ritsuka! You spent way too long in America! Look at what happened!”

“W-waah, Da Vinci-chan?!”

The moment the helicopter reached their base, Chaldea's current acting director, Caster - Da Vinci dragged her inside and quickly passed the cracking halls and floors Chaldea had for years. No doubt she is in a hurry, as the Da Vinci she knows always gives her the time to rest. She must have done something grave, and remembering what she did during the Shangri-La broadcast half an hour ago, she can tell why.

Leonardo Da Vinci

“If it’s about that broadcast, I’m sorry! It was at the heat of the moment and Lestari seems like need my help and-”

“That can wait!”

“Huh?” This time, Ritsuka has no idea what’s happening.

“Just take a look.” Da Vinci and Ritsuka entered the control room of Chaldea. Or at least, what used to be, as now only one person operates it, and Da Vinci relies on her own technology to run it by herself. She begins to type on the last holographic computer they had, and they saw an image of a creature awakened from underwater.

“That’s…!” even Ritsuka Fujimaru could recall the image of this powerful and terrifying enemy.

Beast II. The same one Chaldea defeated during the seventh Singularity. No, that designation is inaccurate, it would be more accurate to call her a Revive Beast, the Re: Beast II,” sweats begin to drop from the Servant.

“Tiamat…!”

Tiamat of the Mesopotamian Mythology, the Matternal Sea, a Primordial Deity, Beast II.

Six years ago, Chaldea successfully slain the beast with the help of many powerful allies to bring it down. It was strong enough that it could destroy the entire planet simply by existing within hours, and it was something that could be described as immortal. Even with those help, Chaldea’s victory against her was only a miracle. Now with Chaldea no longer having their full strength, there is no way they are capable of defeating it.

“I see, it’s finally here. Lestari, I’m sorry, I think I can’t help you soon.”

Of course, the girl continued to hold her head high.

Although she feared its existence, hunting the resurfacing Beast has been her mission for five years. It was her life goal to slay the monster once again, to do what Fujimaru Ritsuka was capable of doing back then. She can’t let the opportunity come to pass, as much as her legs tremble in fear, it also trembles in excitement, for she can finally finish this once and for all.

“Da Vinci-chan, coordinate the Singularity, I will prepare before we-”

“There is no Singularity,” she answers.

“Eh?”

“All this time we searched for it in the entire human history, we have been wrong. She was revived in 2022! During the present time! She has been sleeping beneath the Mariana Trench and going to awaken once again!”

"▁▂▃▃▄▄▇▇▇!!!!!"
    Last edited by Spartacus; March 24th, 2024 at 12:02 AM.