Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 54550535455
Results 1,081 to 1,083 of 1083

Thread: How did YOU get into Type-Moon?

Hill of Nothingness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1p View Post
    I watched F/Z and UBW around 5-6 years ago. I thought they were mid and overhyped. About 6-7 months ago I wanted to get into VNs out of pure boredom, so I decided to start with F/SN since it was a series I had some knowledge of. I was absolutely blown away by how amazing it was and it's left a hole in me ever since. I read the first route of Tsukihime and I didn't find it very good, but I've heard the far side routes are worth it. I am also planning to read F/HA at some point next year.
    You're gonna be in for a treat for the later part of tsukihime... it made me cry like a baby lol

It was an usual day for me, browsing obscure websites to find some exotic stuff, until i stumbled upon a soundless clip of the fight between Shiki and Souren, the emotion was so unbelievably intense i stopped the clip and decided to watch KnK movies. Little did i know how intellectual it was, Aozaki made me say for the first time "I understood every word of the sentence, yet i don't get it.". For the first time, i had to take pen and paper while rewatching some parts, realizing how deep and concrete was the worldbuilding.

And then, while reading the fandom page (didnt know it was low quality back then) about the blond puppeteer, it appeared this guy had a cameo in Fate Zero, watched 6 years ago. This anime i considered as "top quality advertisement for a gacha", was actually the sequel albeit prequel of a very big franchise. Many voices were saying the VN was better than the multiples anime, but my version was so obsolete i searched a patch, and this was on BL.

Kinda more a story upon getting into BL rather than TM, but in my view BL is the true core of TM, so getting into TM implies reaching BL at one point.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Glad to have you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3